March 28, 2024, 04:05:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #751 5/8 - 5/15/08  (Read 329634 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #180 on: May 10, 2008, 02:21:34 PM »

Can you believe the 'balls' of this guy to be doing drugs in Thailand?  I hope they give him all the Herion he wants, and then lock his AZZ up for good!! How is your 'sporter' now Anita???
I agree with you AZSunny!  It's still very interesting to me that he chose to go to Thailand, knowing the addict he is; and the consequences for drug possession there.....What connections does he or his family have that obviously has him convinced that he's above the law there too? 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #181 on: May 10, 2008, 02:23:06 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/english/   05/08/2008

Controversial PG in Aruba

ORANJESTAD – To set off the departure of attorney general and acting procurator general (PG) Nico Jörg, Dato Willem Steenhuis will be temporarily appointed as PG of Aruba, said Justice-minister Rudy Croes yesterday.

Steenhuis was member of the college of procurator generals of the Netherlands from 1992 till 2006, when he retired.   He got himself talked about at numerous occasions during his career.  He was accused of conflict of interest in 1998.  He was as PG responsible for the Leeuwarden jurisdiction, which also includes Groningen.  During the administrative crisis in this city after the riots in Oosterpark, the consultancy Bakkenist was commissioned to investigate the disturbed relations between city council, police, and the OM.  From the results of this investigation it appeared that Steenhuis was on the payroll of Bakkenist as advisor.  He was reprimanded for this and transferred to the Arnhem jurisdiction.

Right before he retired in 2006, Steenhuis became the talk of the town again, when his driver certified that every week the PG was ordering him to drive him from his domicile to his work at a speed of 140 kilometers per hour and with rotating lights over the hard shoulder.   The case came to light when justice received a few reporting of dangerous driving conduct by a blacked out Mercedes with driver.

The driver was imposed a fine of 180 euro, after which one of the motorists that reported the dangerous driving conduct, went to court.

The Court said that there is no evidence that Steenhuis was actually in the car.  From investigation it appeared that Steenhuis’ wife was in the car during one of the ‘wild’ rides.  The majority of the Dutch parliament was of the opinion though that Steenhuis had to take the honourable way out.  He retired a few months later.

The Council of Ministers for the Kingdom will have to approve the decision for the appointment of Steenhuis, but this is just a formality.  Croes says that Steenhuis will come on July 1, before Jörg leaves.  He will stay till the end of the year; he cannot stay longer, because he will then turn 65 and according to the Aruban legislation, a PG must retire at that age.  The minister says that based on subsection 4 of section 65 of the Cooperation rule between Aruba and the Neth.Antilles, appointing a temporary PG or so-called ‘failing PG’ is possible.   

It appears that with the appointment of Steenhuis, the government still has no definite solution for the labour dispute with PG Theresa Croes Fernandes, who is at home on sick-leave since January.  According to minister Croes, Croes Fernandes can still choose between ‘either go back to work or retire”.  The minister didn’t go into details about his announced appeal against the PG, after the administrative judge ruled in her favour in the lawsuit in July and also in the standard procedure in November.  This case is discussed again in the Ministerial Cooperation Council, which takes place again next week.

The minister also said that three serious candidates have applied for the vacancy for attorney general; two are from Aruba and one from the Netherlands.  The latter is the vice-presiding judge in The Hague.  We don’t know exactly who this person is, because the vice-presidency is interchangeable and according to the spokesperson of the court, 79 judges can take that position.  The selection procedure is currently put on ‘hold’, awaiting the arrival of the interim PG. 

One of the first tasks Steenhuis is going to get is to determine the wage indexing of the OM.  There is controversy on this for a long time already, especially when the Antillean government increased the wages of the members of the Joint Court of Justice and the Public Prosecutor in January of last year.  Steenhuis will also have to work on improving the industrial processes.  He has experience, because he has been the chairman of the Central Judicial Collection Bureau; he has introduced the ‘criminal industry’ conception in 1984.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #182 on: May 10, 2008, 02:28:02 PM »

Can you believe the 'balls' of this guy to be doing drugs in Thailand?  I hope they give him all the Herion he wants, and then lock his AZZ up for good!! How is your 'sporter' now Anita???

I hope he crashes and burns....the unmitigated gall of this burnout... never ceases to amaze/sicken me...Psychopath...Sociopath...Narcissistic...AZZOHOLIC is right! 

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #183 on: May 10, 2008, 02:29:43 PM »

Klaas glad you are better. My daughter was in the hospital saturday through wednesday.  Scary situation! Hope you are doing well!

I am sorry to hear about your daughter, Casa.  I hope she is much stronger now.

Thank you!  She is doing much better!
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #184 on: May 10, 2008, 02:31:43 PM »

Thank you to who responded to my post! HA  wanted to see who would respond. Business as usual!

Casa....sorry...I run in and out of the room...check computer....do other things.

Sorry I missed your post.....what was it about?

Destiny

Destiny, you are sweet to respond. I am used to being ignored. 

I am sorry that you feel that way, casa.  Sometimes I am laying down and other times I am up.  I usually respond if I can.  If it is a post that needs to be answered right away, I usually don't answer it as I am usually playing catch up and always think the post has been answered by then.

I sometimes get distracted by your little kitty wondering what he is doing and feel like a voyeur.

Ha ha!  My little kitty is busy busy!  I apologize for being a big baby.  I've had a stressful week!  Thanks for responding! 
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #185 on: May 10, 2008, 02:32:50 PM »

Good Day Cage Mates!

Hope Klaas is feeling stronger today....hope Casa'a Daughter is doing much better....hope Joran gets an impacted tooth today...ooops...did I say that?.....

Destiny Wink

Haha Detiny I agree with you!
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #186 on: May 10, 2008, 02:44:37 PM »

http://news.diario-aruba.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2346&Itemid=30

Testigo \"Maria\" ta insisti cu curpa di Natalee no a worde benta den laman       

Saturday, 10 May 2008 

ORANJESTAD (AAN): Un relato cu a aparece den prensa Hulandes, a mustra cu Ministerio Publico di Aruba a tene debido cuenta tambe cu informacion cu supuesto hendenan cu tin vision psychico, y esnan cu ta representa nan mes como ‘medium’. For di luna di Juni 2005 caba, DIARIO mes a ricibi un avalancha di tip di diferente “psychic” di Merca, kendenan a duna tur clase di informacion, incluyendo algun cu ta manda mapa cu un area unda nan ta “sinti” cu Natalee ta wanta of dera.

No ta di Merca so! Hasta for di Hulanda tabatin hende cu a manda informacion, incluyendo un mucha muher kende no tabata sa mes di e caso di Natalee. Te ora cu dos aña despues e cara di Natalee a sali riba prome pagina di un revista grandi na Hulanda... e ora numa el a haya un di su ‘vision’ cu e tabata haya den pasado, y a suministra informe na DIARIO y na Ministerio Publico, di un “homber ambulante kende ta cana cu sombre di cabana tur mainta buscando cocolishi”, ta envolvi.

DIARIO di comienzo tabata manda tur informacion cu drenta aki, pa Polis di Aruba. Incluyendo uno di e conocido Karen Gdosessoff, kende na Augustus 2005 a manda e relato aki pa Aruba. El a haya “contacto psichico” cu Natalee, y a pone riba papel loke e ta mirando, incluyendo e storia cu Natalee ta dera den un poz, cu ta mes profundo cu un palo di luz. El a splica cu prome cu esey, hombernan a carga Natalee y hinke den un cas estilo bungalow cu dak berde, muraya beige, y bentana di palo color berde. E tabatin un bicicleta tricycle den gang, y solamente un camber, cushina, sala, y airco na muraya. Tabatin algun paña y zapato di homber den e closet cu tin porta di spiel. Prome cu esey, e hombernan a bay cune algun lugar, incluyendo un ‘observation deck’.

E noticia nobo cu a sali den prensa Hulandes, a bin di un entrevista cu Fiscal Majoor Hans Mos, kende a mustra cu nan a haya mas di 10 persona cu ta mira mas leu cu normal, y a duna nan informacion, y cu ta bisa cu nan si sa unda Natalee ta. “Uno di nan a bisa cu e ta sigur cu e mucha muher ta bibo ainda na Venezuela,” Mos a bisa. “Un otro ta sigur cu e ta dera na parti pariba di e isla.” Ministerio Publico ta ricibi tur tip, hasta si ta bin di hendenan cu ta presenta nan mes como ‘medium’.

E uso di personanan asina door di Polis y Husticia, segun Mos no ta raro. Na Hulanda tambe ta haci uso di nan, pero tog nunca un caso a yega di worde soluciona via di nan. Ministerio Publico di Aruba sigur no tin intencion di cera e caso di Natalee Holloway, despues cu e sospechoso Joran van der Sloot mes a habri su boca back. “Debi na e transmision di Peter R. de Vries, un fluho di informacion a cuminza drenta, y ta Van der Sloot su culpa mes cu el a pone e caso haya un bida nobo, y e ta sigui haci esey den prensa.”

Na e ocasion aki, DIARIO kier a publica un carta anonimo di un tal “Maria”, cu a worde manda for di Hulanda via post. Ademas di DIARIO, e persona a manda copia pa De Telegraaf, y Peter R. de Vries. Un carta den Hulandes malisimo, cu ta ponebo pensa si acaso e ta basa riba realidad.

COLOMBIANO A YUDA CU CEMENT

Den e carta aki, e persona ta skirbi na Hulandes cu e anochi di 30 Mei 2005 pa 3’or di madruga, e tabata riba beach despues di a pasa den pleito cu su amigo, ora cu el a tende grito di un muher. E ta skirbi cu el a mira Joran hopi bon ta gritando nomber di e mucha, pero e muher blond no tabata reacciona mas. Beach tabatin ningun otro hende mas.

Diripiente Joran a core bay Hotel, y ora el a regresa, el a gara e mucha muher, sigui grita, pero e no tabata reacciona mas. Algun rato despues e tata a yega, y nan a trata na reanima e mucha muher, pero sin resultado. Mi a tende claramente ora e tata a bisa “Zij is dood, jij heb mijn leven te ruineren”. Un Hulandes malisimo, cu e Tata nunca a bisa algo asina.

Segun e tal Maria aki, tanto e Tata y Joran a cuminza pleita e momento ey. E no a mira nan yama telefon, pero algun rato despues un otro homber a yega cu un stationwagon, y despues nan a hiba e mucha muher pa auto di e tata, y Joran a cana bay laman pa laba su zapato debi cu nan tabata na sanger. Nan a pone e curpa parti patras di auto, y e otro homber a sigui nan tras. Asina nan a bandona e lugar.

Segun Maria, e ta sigur cu Natalee no a worde benta den laman, pero ta dera riba tereno di cas di Joran. E ta relata un storia di su amigo Colombiano ilegal, kende a yuda Van der Sloot cu cement pa haci “un trabao”, y a regresa despues pa Medellin. E tin miedo pa e storia sali den publicidad, pasobra si su amigo na Medellin haya sa cu el a basha abao, e no sa kico lo socede.

Online Pap translation:

witness "maria" is insisti cu curpa of natalee not owing to worde throw in sea

saturday, 10 may 2008

oranjestad (aan): one relato cu owing to aparece in prensa dutch, owing to show cu ministerio publico of aruba owing to as debido cuenta also cu informacion cu supuesto hendenan cu have vision psychico, y esnan cu is representa they self because; ‘medium’. for of month of june 2005 end, daily paper self owing to ricibi one avalancha of tip of various “psychic” of merca, kendenan owing to give all clase of informacion, incluyendo some cu is send map cu one area where they're “sinti” cu natalee is wanta or bury.

do not of merca only! even for of the netherlands had person cu owing to send informacion, incluyendo one child muher that not was know self of the caso of natalee. till hour cu two year after the cara of natalee owing to leave on first pagina of one magazine big at the netherlands... the hour numa past owing to achieve one of his ‘vision’ cu the was achieve in pasado, y owing to suministra informe at daily paper y at ministerio publico, of one “homber ambulante that is march cu sombre of cabana all morning buscando cocolishi”, is envolvi.

daily paper of comienzo was send all informacion cu enter here, for police of aruba. incluyendo uno of the conocido karen gdosessoff, that at august 2005 owing to send the relato here for aruba. past owing to achieve “contacto psichico” cu natalee, y owing to place on paper thing the is mirando, incluyendo the storia cu natalee is bury in one poz, cu is self deep cu one tree of luz. past owing to splica cu first cu esey, hombernan owing to carga natalee y hinke in one cas style bungalow cu roof berde, wall beige, y window of tree color berde. the had one bicycle tricycle in gang, y only one camber, cushina, sitting-room, y airco at wall. had some cloths y zapato of man in the closet cu have door of spiel. first cu esey, the hombernan owing to bay cune some lugar, incluyendo one ‘observation deck’.

the news new cu owing to leave in prensa dutch, owing to come of one interview cu fiscal majoor hans mos, that owing to show cu they owing to achieve more of 10 person cu is see more far cu normal, y owing to give they informacion, y cu is tell cu they if know where natalee is. “uno of they owing to tell cu the is assure cu the child muher is bibo still at venezuela,” mos owing to tell. “un another is assure cu the is bury at part east of the island.” ministerio publico is ricibi all tip, even if is come of hendenan cu is present they self because; ‘medium’.

the usage of personanan so door of police y husticia, according mos do not raro. at the netherlands also is haci usage of they, but tog never one caso owing to arrive of worde soluciona via of they. ministerio publico of aruba assure not have intencion of close the caso of natalee holloway, after cu the sospechoso joran van der sloot self owing to open his mouth back. “debi at the transmision of peter r. de vries, one fluho of informacion owing to cuminza enter, y is van der sloot his culpa self cu past owing to place the caso achieve one life new, y the is follow haci esey in prensa.”

at the ocasion here, daily paper wanted owing to publica one carta anonimo of one such “maria”, cu owing to worde send for of the netherlands via post. apart from daily paper, the person owing to send copia for de telegraaf, y peter r. de vries. one carta in dutch malisimo, cu is ponebo think if acaso the is basa on realidad.

colombiano owing to help cu cement

in the carta here, the person is write at dutch cu the night of 30 half 2005 for 3’or of madruga, the was on beach after of owing to happen in quarrel cu his amigo, hour cu past owing to hear cry of one muher. the is write cu past owing to see joran much good is gritando name of the child, but the muher blond not was reacciona more. beach had none another person more.

diripiente joran owing to core bay hotel, y hour past owing to return, past owing to grab the child muher, follow bark, but the not was reacciona more. some rato after the father owing to arrive, y they owing to deal at reanima the child muher, but without result. i have hear claramente hour the father owing to tell “zij is dood, jij heb mijn leven till ruineren”. one dutch malisimo, cu the father never owing to tell algo so.

according the such maria here, tanto the father y joran owing to cuminza quarrel the instant ey. the not owing to see they calling telephone, but some rato after one another man owing to arrive cu one stationwagon, y after they owing to take away the child muher for car of the father, y joran owing to march bay sea for wash his zapato debi cu they was at blood. they owing to place the curpa part behind car, y the another man owing to follow they slow. so they owing to bandona the lugar.

according maria, the is assure cu natalee not owing to worde throw in sea, but is bury on territory of cas of joran. the is relata one storia of his amigo colombiano ilegal, that owing to help van der sloot cu cement for haci “un trabao”, y owing to return after for medellin. the have fright for her storia leave in publicidad, because if his amigo at medellin achieve know cu past owing to pour abao, the not know kico will socede.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #187 on: May 10, 2008, 02:57:26 PM »

Doing a drive by.... we still need to write to media regarding Becca McEvoy and I had an email about Jacey Hardin.  BOth of the little girls deserve no less of our best efforts than Natalee... and because of Natalee's legacy we all know more about these cases.

Pls check out the front pages and the thread crimes against children and write en mass to Nancy Grace and Greta to get national coverage on these two very simialr cases!

I know we can make it happen y'all.... and please don't say it just makes you so angry that you can't deal with it... as long as we say that then there will be no change!

bbl...

take care monkeys.

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #188 on: May 10, 2008, 02:58:29 PM »

Tim Miller & Texas EquuSearch Going Back to Aruba … Help Search for Missing Aruban Jose Manuel Vicenzo Tromp

Back to Aruba …
Tim Miller and members of Texas EquuSearch will be heading back to Aruba to help search for missing Jose Manuel Vicenzo Tromp. TES plans fly back to Aruba sometime later this coming week to help in the search for Jose Manuel Vicenzo Tromp who has been missing since November 27, 2007. TES has gotten permission from police and ministers approval to help aid in the search for Aruban resident, Jose Manuel Vicenzo Tromp.
Since Jose Manuel Vicenzo Tromp had gone missing, many searches were done by the family and ALE to get to this without any result. The family then contacted TES to help with the search and provide their expertise. Texas Equusearch will be working with Aruban law enforcement on this case.
TES has been to Aruba on multiple occasions searching on land and sea for Natalee Holloway, who went missing in May 30, 2005. This time TES will be searching for one of Aruba’s own.

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #189 on: May 10, 2008, 02:59:07 PM »

http://news.diario-aruba.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2346&Itemid=30

Saturday, 10 May 2008 

ORANJESTAD (AAN): Un relato cu a aparece den prensa Hulandes, a mustra cu Ministerio Publico di Aruba a tene debido cuenta tambe cu informacion cu supuesto hendenan cu tin vision psychico, y esnan cu ta representa nan mes como ‘medium’. For di luna di Juni 2005 caba, DIARIO mes a ricibi un avalancha di tip di diferente “psychic” di Merca, kendenan a duna tur clase di informacion, incluyendo algun cu ta manda mapa cu un area unda nan ta “sinti” cu Natalee ta wanta of dera.

No ta di Merca so! Hasta for di Hulanda tabatin hende cu a manda informacion, incluyendo un mucha muher kende no tabata sa mes di e caso di Natalee. Te ora cu dos aña despues e cara di Natalee a sali riba prome pagina di un revista grandi na Hulanda... e ora numa el a haya un di su ‘vision’ cu e tabata haya den pasado, y a suministra informe na DIARIO y na Ministerio Publico, di un “homber ambulante kende ta cana cu sombre di cabana tur mainta buscando cocolishi”, ta envolvi.

DIARIO di comienzo tabata manda tur informacion cu drenta aki, pa Polis di Aruba. Incluyendo uno di e conocido Karen Gdosessoff, kende na Augustus 2005 a manda e relato aki pa Aruba. El a haya “contacto psichico” cu Natalee, y a pone riba papel loke e ta mirando, incluyendo e storia cu Natalee ta dera den un poz, cu ta mes profundo cu un palo di luz. El a splica cu prome cu esey, hombernan a carga Natalee y hinke den un cas estilo bungalow cu dak berde, muraya beige, y bentana di palo color berde. E tabatin un bicicleta tricycle den gang, y solamente un camber, cushina, sala, y airco na muraya. Tabatin algun paña y zapato di homber den e closet cu tin porta di spiel. Prome cu esey, e hombernan a bay cune algun lugar, incluyendo un ‘observation deck’.

E noticia nobo cu a sali den prensa Hulandes, a bin di un entrevista cu Fiscal Majoor Hans Mos, kende a mustra cu nan a haya mas di 10 persona cu ta mira mas leu cu normal, y a duna nan informacion, y cu ta bisa cu nan si sa unda Natalee ta. “Uno di nan a bisa cu e ta sigur cu e mucha muher ta bibo ainda na Venezuela,” Mos a bisa. “Un otro ta sigur cu e ta dera na parti pariba di e isla.” Ministerio Publico ta ricibi tur tip, hasta si ta bin di hendenan cu ta presenta nan mes como ‘medium’.

E uso di personanan asina door di Polis y Husticia, segun Mos no ta raro. Na Hulanda tambe ta haci uso di nan, pero tog nunca un caso a yega di worde soluciona via di nan. Ministerio Publico di Aruba sigur no tin intencion di cera e caso di Natalee Holloway, despues cu e sospechoso Joran van der Sloot mes a habri su boca back. “Debi na e transmision di Peter R. de Vries, un fluho di informacion a cuminza drenta, y ta Van der Sloot su culpa mes cu el a pone e caso haya un bida nobo, y e ta sigui haci esey den prensa.”

Na e ocasion aki, DIARIO kier a publica un carta anonimo di un tal “Maria”, cu a worde manda for di Hulanda via post. Ademas di DIARIO, e persona a manda copia pa De Telegraaf, y Peter R. de Vries. Un carta den Hulandes malisimo, cu ta ponebo pensa si acaso e ta basa riba realidad.

Den e carta aki, e persona ta skirbi na Hulandes cu e anochi di 30 Mei 2005 pa 3’or di madruga, e tabata riba beach despues di a pasa den pleito cu su amigo, ora cu el a tende grito di un muher. E ta skirbi cu el a mira Joran hopi bon ta gritando nomber di e mucha, pero e muher blond no tabata reacciona mas. Beach tabatin ningun otro hende mas.

Diripiente Joran a core bay Hotel, y ora el a regresa, el a gara e mucha muher, sigui grita, pero e no tabata reacciona mas. Algun rato despues e tata a yega, y nan a trata na reanima e mucha muher, pero sin resultado. Mi a tende claramente ora e tata a bisa “Zij is dood, jij heb mijn leven te ruineren”. Un Hulandes malisimo, cu e Tata nunca a bisa algo asina.

Segun e tal Maria aki, tanto e Tata y Joran a cuminza pleita e momento ey. E no a mira nan yama telefon, pero algun rato despues un otro homber a yega cu un stationwagon, y despues nan a hiba e mucha muher pa auto di e tata, y Joran a cana bay laman pa laba su zapato debi cu nan tabata na sanger. Nan a pone e curpa parti patras di auto, y e otro homber a sigui nan tras. Asina nan a bandona e lugar.

Segun Maria, e ta sigur cu Natalee no a worde benta den laman, pero ta dera riba tereno di cas di Joran. E ta relata un storia di su amigo Colombiano ilegal, kende a yuda Van der Sloot cu cement pa haci “un trabao”, y a regresa despues pa Medellin. E tin miedo pa e storia sali den publicidad, pasobra si su amigo na Medellin haya sa cu el a basha abao, e no sa kico lo socede.

Online Pap translation:

saturday, 10 may 2008

oranjestad (aan): one relato cu owing to aparece in prensa dutch, owing to show cu ministerio publico of aruba owing to as debido cuenta also cu informacion cu supuesto hendenan cu have vision psychico, y esnan cu is representa they self because; ‘medium’. for of month of june 2005 end, daily paper self owing to ricibi one avalancha of tip of various “psychic” of merca, kendenan owing to give all clase of informacion, incluyendo some cu is send map cu one area where they're “sinti” cu natalee is wanta or bury.

do not of merca only! even for of the netherlands had person cu owing to send informacion, incluyendo one child muher that not was know self of the caso of natalee. till hour cu two year after the cara of natalee owing to leave on first pagina of one magazine big at the netherlands... the hour numa past owing to achieve one of his ‘vision’ cu the was achieve in pasado, y owing to suministra informe at daily paper y at ministerio publico, of one “homber ambulante that is march cu sombre of cabana all morning buscando cocolishi”, is envolvi.

daily paper of comienzo was send all informacion cu enter here, for police of aruba. incluyendo uno of the conocido karen gdosessoff, that at august 2005 owing to send the relato here for aruba. past owing to achieve “contacto psichico” cu natalee, y owing to place on paper thing the is mirando, incluyendo the storia cu natalee is bury in one poz, cu is self deep cu one tree of luz. past owing to splica cu first cu esey, hombernan owing to carga natalee y hinke in one cas style bungalow cu roof berde, wall beige, y window of tree color berde. the had one bicycle tricycle in gang, y only one camber, cushina, sitting-room, y airco at wall. had some cloths y zapato of man in the closet cu have door of spiel. first cu esey, the hombernan owing to bay cune some lugar, incluyendo one ‘observation deck’.

the news new cu owing to leave in prensa dutch, owing to come of one interview cu fiscal majoor hans mos, that owing to show cu they owing to achieve more of 10 person cu is see more far cu normal, y owing to give they informacion, y cu is tell cu they if know where natalee is. “uno of they owing to tell cu the is assure cu the child muher is bibo still at venezuela,” mos owing to tell. “un another is assure cu the is bury at part east of the island.” ministerio publico is ricibi all tip, even if is come of hendenan cu is present they self because; ‘medium’.

the usage of personanan so door of police y husticia, according mos do not raro. at the netherlands also is haci usage of they, but tog never one caso owing to arrive of worde soluciona via of they. ministerio publico of aruba assure not have intencion of close the caso of natalee holloway, after cu the sospechoso joran van der sloot self owing to open his mouth back. “debi at the transmision of peter r. de vries, one fluho of informacion owing to cuminza enter, y is van der sloot his culpa self cu past owing to place the caso achieve one life new, y the is follow haci esey in prensa.”

at the ocasion here, daily paper wanted owing to publica one carta anonimo of one such “maria”, cu owing to worde send for of the netherlands via post. apart from daily paper, the person owing to send copia for de telegraaf, y peter r. de vries. one carta in dutch malisimo, cu is ponebo think if acaso the is basa on realidad.

in the carta here, the person is write at dutch cu the night of 30 half 2005 for 3’or of madruga, the was on beach after of owing to happen in quarrel cu his amigo, hour cu past owing to hear cry of one muher. the is write cu past owing to see joran much good is gritando name of the child, but the muher blond not was reacciona more. beach had none another person more.

diripiente joran owing to core bay hotel, y hour past owing to return, past owing to grab the child muher, follow bark, but the not was reacciona more. some rato after the father owing to arrive, y they owing to deal at reanima the child muher, but without result. i have hear claramente hour the father owing to tell “zij is dood, jij heb mijn leven till ruineren”. one dutch malisimo, cu the father never owing to tell algo so.

according the such maria here, tanto the father y joran owing to cuminza quarrel the instant ey. the not owing to see they calling telephone, but some rato after one another man owing to arrive cu one stationwagon, y after they owing to take away the child muher for car of the father, y joran owing to march bay sea for wash his zapato debi cu they was at blood. they owing to place the curpa part behind car, y the another man owing to follow they slow. so they owing to bandona the lugar.

according maria, the is assure cu natalee not owing to worde throw in sea, but is bury on territory of cas of joran. the is relata one storia of his amigo colombiano ilegal, that owing to help van der sloot cu cement for haci “un trabao”, y owing to return after for medellin. the have fright for her storia leave in publicidad, because if his amigo at medellin achieve know cu past owing to pour abao, the not know kico will socede.

Just got back from the store and have to admit I'm not quite up to my normal lightening speed, LOL 

I want to see this entire article completely translated.  I don't think Natalee is in the ocean either,   Thanks for posting this msmarple!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #190 on: May 10, 2008, 03:00:31 PM »

Saturday, 10 May 2008 

Online Pap translation:

saturday, 10 may 2008

DIG UP THE DAMN POOL AREA....hell...dig up the whole damn place....

The dam is cracking...leaking...crumbling.....

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #191 on: May 10, 2008, 03:05:55 PM »

This may not be a popular request, but TES is going to need donations (as they always do).  It doesn't matter who they are searching for, they still need donations.  Please consider making a donation to TES for either the NH search or ANY other searches including Jose Tromp in Aruba.

http://www.texasequusearch.org/donate.html
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #192 on: May 10, 2008, 03:15:19 PM »

Hey!...Sweaty Running Man...and see-through-blouse-cow....maybe you should plan your *last* pool party....ya might not have one soon....also...how long do you think it will take your drug riddled *spawn*...to completely crack......

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #193 on: May 10, 2008, 03:18:05 PM »

Thank you to who responded to my post! HA  wanted to see who would respond. Business as usual!

Casa....sorry...I run in and out of the room...check computer....do other things.

Sorry I missed your post.....what was it about?

Destiny

Destiny, you are sweet to respond. I am used to being ignored. 

I am sorry that you feel that way, casa.  Sometimes I am laying down and other times I am up.  I usually respond if I can.  If it is a post that needs to be answered right away, I usually don't answer it as I am usually playing catch up and always think the post has been answered by then.

I sometimes get distracted by your little kitty wondering what he is doing and feel like a voyeur.

Ha ha!  My little kitty is busy busy!  I apologize for being a big baby.  I've had a stressful week!  Thanks for responding! 

Casa....good to hear your Dear Daughter is feeling better....I understand stress...it sucks!

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #194 on: May 10, 2008, 03:19:51 PM »

Hey!...Sweaty Running Man...and see-through-blouse-cow....maybe you should plan your *last* pool party....ya might not have one soon....also...how long do you think it will take your drug riddled *spawn*...to completely crack......

Klaas....do we have a *family* photo to go with this post?

TIA....Destiny

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #195 on: May 10, 2008, 03:21:03 PM »

This may not be a popular request, but TES is going to need donations (as they always do).  It doesn't matter who they are searching for, they still need donations.  Please consider making a donation to TES for either the NH search or ANY other searches including Jose Tromp in Aruba.

http://www.texasequusearch.org/donate.html

Klaas....my offer to throw a fund raiser at my business...still stands...

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #196 on: May 10, 2008, 03:22:06 PM »

This image is from the Diario article that Ms. Marple posted:

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #197 on: May 10, 2008, 03:28:57 PM »

Okay, where would this be in relation to the new recent pond search area that caps is talking about? Any ideas?

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #198 on: May 10, 2008, 03:29:45 PM »

Thanks Tex....I've been trying to access Diario online...must be busy....this doesn't sound like the article that Ms. Marple posted....I'll go back and re-read it....I thought it said something about Natalee being buried on the House Propery of the Sloots...in cement....I think I'm learning a little PAP...LOL....thanks for posting this!

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #199 on: May 10, 2008, 03:35:40 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/english/   05/08/2008

Controversial PG in Aruba

ORANJESTAD – To set off the departure of attorney general and acting procurator general (PG) Nico Jörg, Dato Willem Steenhuis will be temporarily appointed as PG of Aruba, said Justice-minister Rudy Croes yesterday.

Steenhuis was member of the college of procurator generals of the Netherlands from 1992 till 2006, when he retired.   He got himself talked about at numerous occasions during his career.  He was accused of conflict of interest in 1998.  He was as PG responsible for the Leeuwarden jurisdiction, which also includes Groningen.  During the administrative crisis in this city after the riots in Oosterpark, the consultancy Bakkenist was commissioned to investigate the disturbed relations between city council, police, and the OM.  From the results of this investigation it appeared that Steenhuis was on the payroll of Bakkenist as advisor.  He was reprimanded for this and transferred to the Arnhem jurisdiction.

Right before he retired in 2006, Steenhuis became the talk of the town again, when his driver certified that every week the PG was ordering him to drive him from his domicile to his work at a speed of 140 kilometers per hour and with rotating lights over the hard shoulder.   The case came to light when justice received a few reporting of dangerous driving conduct by a blacked out Mercedes with driver.

The driver was imposed a fine of 180 euro, after which one of the motorists that reported the dangerous driving conduct, went to court.

The Court said that there is no evidence that Steenhuis was actually in the car.  From investigation it appeared that Steenhuis’ wife was in the car during one of the ‘wild’ rides.  The majority of the Dutch parliament was of the opinion though that Steenhuis had to take the honourable way out.  He retired a few months later.

The Council of Ministers for the Kingdom will have to approve the decision for the appointment of Steenhuis, but this is just a formality.  Croes says that Steenhuis will come on July 1, before Jörg leaves.  He will stay till the end of the year; he cannot stay longer, because he will then turn 65 and according to the Aruban legislation, a PG must retire at that age.  The minister says that based on subsection 4 of section 65 of the Cooperation rule between Aruba and the Neth.Antilles, appointing a temporary PG or so-called ‘failing PG’ is possible.   

It appears that with the appointment of Steenhuis, the government still has no definite solution for the labour dispute with PG Theresa Croes Fernandes, who is at home on sick-leave since January.  According to minister Croes, Croes Fernandes can still choose between ‘either go back to work or retire”.  The minister didn’t go into details about his announced appeal against the PG, after the administrative judge ruled in her favour in the lawsuit in July and also in the standard procedure in November.  This case is discussed again in the Ministerial Cooperation Council, which takes place again next week.

The minister also said that three serious candidates have applied for the vacancy for attorney general; two are from Aruba and one from the Netherlands.  The latter is the vice-presiding judge in The Hague.  We don’t know exactly who this person is, because the vice-presidency is interchangeable and according to the spokesperson of the court, 79 judges can take that position.  The selection procedure is currently put on ‘hold’, awaiting the arrival of the interim PG. 

One of the first tasks Steenhuis is going to get is to determine the wage indexing of the OM.  There is controversy on this for a long time already, especially when the Antillean government increased the wages of the members of the Joint Court of Justice and the Public Prosecutor in January of last year.  Steenhuis will also have to work on improving the industrial processes.  He has experience, because he has been the chairman of the Central Judicial Collection Bureau; he has introduced the ‘criminal industry’ conception in 1984.

it is really outrageous that Rudy nominate Steenhuis for PG.

i posted about it on page 1 of this thread.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2830.msg380142#msg380142

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.