March 28, 2024, 07:17:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #751 5/8 - 5/15/08  (Read 329586 times)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #200 on: May 10, 2008, 03:36:21 PM »

This is the part of the article Ms. Marple posted...the part I was talking about....I'm still re-reading it...over and over...still can't access online paper...

according maria, the is assure cu natalee not owing to worde throw in sea, but is bury on territory of cas of joran. the is relata one storia of his amigo colombiano ilegal, that owing to help van der sloot cu cement for haci “un trabao”, y owing to return after for medellin. the have fright for her storia leave in publicidad, because if his amigo at medellin achieve know cu past owing to pour abao, the not know kico will socede.*

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #201 on: May 10, 2008, 03:43:59 PM »

Hey!...Sweaty Running Man...and see-through-blouse-cow....maybe you should plan your *last* pool party....ya might not have one soon....also...how long do you think it will take your drug riddled *spawn*...to completely crack......

Klaas....do we have a *family* photo to go with this post?

TIA....Destiny

Not at the moment, I'm sort of out of sorts with the computers at the moment ...sorry 
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #202 on: May 10, 2008, 03:48:18 PM »

Hey!...Sweaty Running Man...and see-through-blouse-cow....maybe you should plan your *last* pool party....ya might not have one soon....also...how long do you think it will take your drug riddled *spawn*...to completely crack......

Klaas....do we have a *family* photo to go with this post?

TIA....Destiny

Not at the moment, I'm sort of out of sorts with the computers at the moment ...sorry 

Thank You anyway!...Glad to see you smiling....

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #203 on: May 10, 2008, 03:51:37 PM »

This is the part of the article Ms. Marple posted...the part I was talking about....I'm still re-reading it...over and over...still can't access online paper...

according maria, the is assure cu natalee not owing to worde throw in sea, but is bury on territory of cas of joran. the is relata one storia of his amigo colombiano ilegal, that owing to help van der sloot cu cement for haci “un trabao”, y owing to return after for medellin. the have fright for her storia leave in publicidad, because if his amigo at medellin achieve know cu past owing to pour abao, the not know kico will socede.*

From the "little" I can make out of the article....I think they are saying that there were several theories by many psychics of Natalee's whereabouts in 2005.  The image I posted is one of four images available, I clicked on the picture of Natalee in the article and scrolled through them to find it.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #204 on: May 10, 2008, 03:53:14 PM »

From the "little" I can make out of the article....I think they are saying that there were several theories by many psychics of Natalee's whereabouts in 2005.  The image I posted is one of four images available, I clicked on the picture of Natalee in the article and scrolled through them to find it.

Thanks Tex...finally got online...will follow in your footsteps Wink

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #205 on: May 10, 2008, 04:01:45 PM »

This image is from the Diario article that Ms. Marple posted:

http://news.diario-aruba.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2346&Itemid=30

I have been looking at the google earth version of where this pond is located...could that electrical tower actually be a cell tower?   don't we have a map of all the cell locations on Aruba?  I know Marlee sent me one, but I can't seem to get it to load right now.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #206 on: May 10, 2008, 04:28:27 PM »

Party on Joran 

http://www.darrylsplace.com/thai/htm...egalities.html Drug Penalties
CATEGORY I dangerous narcotics such as heroin, amphetamine, methamphetamine, ecstasy and LSD

Possession: imprisonment of 1-10 years and a fine of 10,000 - 100,000 Baht

Consumption: imprisonment of 6 months - 10 years and a fine of 5,000 - 100,000 Baht

CATEGORY II ordinary narcotics such as coca leaf, cocaine, codeine, concentrate of poppy straw, methadone, morphine, medicinal opium and opium

Possesion: imprisonment not exceeding 5 years and a fine not exceeding 50,000 Baht

Consumption: imprisonment of 6 months - 10 years and a fine of 5,000 - 100,000 Baht

CATEGORY III narcotics which are in the form of medicinal formula and contain narcotics of Category II as ingredients

CATEGORY IV chemicals used for producing narcotics of Category I or II such as acetic anhydride, acetyl chloride, ethylidin diacetate, chlorpseudoephedrine, ergometrine, ergotamine, isosafrole, lysergic acid, piperonal and safrole

Possession: imprisonment not exceeding 5 years and a fine not exceeding 50,000 Baht

CATEGORY V 4 narcotics which are not included in Category I to IV - i.e. cannabis, kratom plant, poppy plant and magic mushroom.

Possession: imprisonment not exceeding 5 years and a fine not exceeding 50,000 Baht

Consumption: imprisonment not exceeding 1 year and a fine not exceeding 10,000 Baht

The above information was availibel through

Please note, if you are found in possession of a lot of drugs, the police authorities will assume you are carrying with an intent to sell. The penalties for this are severe in Thailand. You can get life or even execution

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #207 on: May 10, 2008, 04:37:18 PM »

Party on Joran 

http://www.darrylsplace.com/thai/htm...egalities.html Drug Penalties
CATEGORY I dangerous narcotics such as heroin, amphetamine, methamphetamine, ecstasy and LSD

Possession: imprisonment of 1-10 years and a fine of 10,000 - 100,000 Baht

CATEGORY II ordinary narcotics such as coca leaf, cocaine, codeine, concentrate of poppy straw, methadone, morphine, medicinal opium and opium

Possesion: imprisonment not exceeding 5 years and a fine not exceeding 50,000 Baht

CATEGORY III narcotics which are in the form of medicinal formula and contain narcotics of Category II as ingredients

CATEGORY IV chemicals used for producing narcotics of Category I or II such as acetic anhydride, acetyl chloride, ethylidin diacetate, chlorpseudoephedrine, ergometrine, ergotamine, isosafrole, lysergic acid, piperonal and safrole

CATEGORY V 4 narcotics which are not included in Category I to IV - i.e. cannabis, kratom plant, poppy plant and magic mushroom.

Consumption: imprisonment not exceeding 1 year and a fine not exceeding 10,000 Baht

The above information was availibel through

Please note, if you are found in possession of a lot of drugs, the police authorities will assume you are carrying with an intent to sell. The penalties for this are severe in Thailand. You can get life or even execution

How about the added gift of "caning"??

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #208 on: May 10, 2008, 05:18:59 PM »

Does anyone know....was this call, while Joran was in jail, made from the illegal cell phone??

Name/Title. Phone call Tap between Joran van der Sloot and Paul van der Sloot
File No:
Date: 13 June 2005 / 13:30
Pages :2
Writer/ Initiator Setar (phone company)
Description: Phone call Tap between Joran and Paul van der Sloot
Source: Setar (phone company)
Lab nr: none
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #209 on: May 10, 2008, 05:20:31 PM »

This may not be a popular request, but TES is going to need donations (as they always do).  It doesn't matter who they are searching for, they still need donations.  Please consider making a donation to TES for either the NH search or ANY other searches including Jose Tromp in Aruba.

http://www.texasequusearch.org/donate.html

My brother donated.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #210 on: May 10, 2008, 05:22:51 PM »

Thank you to who responded to my post! HA  wanted to see who would respond. Business as usual!

Casa - somehow you make me feel guilty for working on cleaning out my computer desk (that needs to be dismantled this weekend due to construction work in this area) and not responding to your post.

I cannot do what I need to do right now in this house with everything going on and watch and respond to all messages.  I'm very sorry if you felt ignored but it was not intentional.

Klaas it is ok.  I can handle being ignored.  I expect no special treatment but when you are friends of the family and have been here from the very beginning it is sort of like a slap in the face when you are ignored when others who have no connection and have some strange opinions are embraced.  But guess that is part of it and I should ignore the crazy theories.

ribbit casa

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #211 on: May 10, 2008, 05:28:42 PM »

Lala's - Yes, I noticed the sassing from Kermie but chose to ignore it 

It ain't easy be'n green

Glad to know you're getting flies at the inlaws.

ribbit Ms. Klassend

O/T

A little sumptin' for Kermie...hope this works....others may peak too Wink

http://beverlys.net/LJ/BuggingYou.swf

love it

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #212 on: May 10, 2008, 05:30:09 PM »

We know at one time in the 80's the Mob bragged about owning 70% of Aruba. I am not saying the Fat Guy in this picture is a Mobster..But who the heck is he? Is he a leader in another Governement? He is right in the middle of Aruba's most powerful at this ceremony

Can you spot Mos in this picture? 

Is that Mos way in the back?

The big guy looks like John Candy.  imho

Yep...that's Mos in the back...the guy holding up the tent with his head.....

ROFLMAO
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #213 on: May 10, 2008, 05:32:29 PM »

RU is really a sad bunch of people.  To be that filled with hate and nastiness for a family is worse than sad.  I have not been raised that way and cannot imagine the mentality of the people who trash Natalee and her family.  When I read there I have to shake my head and laugh sometimes because of the lies they post.  They want to make people think they are so in the know but the ones who actually KNOW something know how ridiculous their lies are.  It really makes them look stupid.  Some are worse than others.  I am seriously doubting the mental stability of certain ones of them as they post things like all of Natalee's pictures are photo shopped because Beth did not want a mole or birthmark to show or the latest from this "person" is that maybe Natalee didn't graduate.  Sick or just stupid? Take your pick.

They make it easy to pick out evil. Heh Heh

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #214 on: May 10, 2008, 05:33:18 PM »

Does anyone know....was this call, while Joran was in jail, made from the illegal cell phone??

File No:

Papa can you hear me?

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #215 on: May 10, 2008, 06:08:47 PM »

File No:

Papa can you hear me?

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #216 on: May 10, 2008, 06:21:13 PM »

Lala's - Yes, I noticed the sassing from Kermie but chose to ignore it 

It ain't easy be'n green

Glad to know you're getting flies at the inlaws.

ribbit Ms. Klassend

O/T

A little sumptin' for Kermie...hope this works....others may peak too Wink

http://beverlys.net/LJ/BuggingYou.swf

love it

Glad you liked it Kermie...gives a whole new meaning to *Dinner Theater*...for frogs.....

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #217 on: May 10, 2008, 06:29:55 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/english/   05/08/2008

Controversial PG in Aruba

ORANJESTAD – To set off the departure of attorney general and acting procurator general (PG) Nico Jörg, Dato Willem Steenhuis will be temporarily appointed as PG of Aruba, said Justice-minister Rudy Croes yesterday.

Steenhuis was member of the college of procurator generals of the Netherlands from 1992 till 2006, when he retired.   He got himself talked about at numerous occasions during his career.  He was accused of conflict of interest in 1998.  He was as PG responsible for the Leeuwarden jurisdiction, which also includes Groningen.  During the administrative crisis in this city after the riots in Oosterpark, the consultancy Bakkenist was commissioned to investigate the disturbed relations between city council, police, and the OM.  From the results of this investigation it appeared that Steenhuis was on the payroll of Bakkenist as advisor.  He was reprimanded for this and transferred to the Arnhem jurisdiction.

Right before he retired in 2006, Steenhuis became the talk of the town again, when his driver certified that every week the PG was ordering him to drive him from his domicile to his work at a speed of 140 kilometers per hour and with rotating lights over the hard shoulder.   The case came to light when justice received a few reporting of dangerous driving conduct by a blacked out Mercedes with driver.

The driver was imposed a fine of 180 euro, after which one of the motorists that reported the dangerous driving conduct, went to court.

The Court said that there is no evidence that Steenhuis was actually in the car.  From investigation it appeared that Steenhuis’ wife was in the car during one of the ‘wild’ rides.  The majority of the Dutch parliament was of the opinion though that Steenhuis had to take the honourable way out.  He retired a few months later.

The Council of Ministers for the Kingdom will have to approve the decision for the appointment of Steenhuis, but this is just a formality.  Croes says that Steenhuis will come on July 1, before Jörg leaves.  He will stay till the end of the year; he cannot stay longer, because he will then turn 65 and according to the Aruban legislation, a PG must retire at that age.  The minister says that based on subsection 4 of section 65 of the Cooperation rule between Aruba and the Neth.Antilles, appointing a temporary PG or so-called ‘failing PG’ is possible.   

It appears that with the appointment of Steenhuis, the government still has no definite solution for the labour dispute with PG Theresa Croes Fernandes, who is at home on sick-leave since January.  According to minister Croes, Croes Fernandes can still choose between ‘either go back to work or retire”.  The minister didn’t go into details about his announced appeal against the PG, after the administrative judge ruled in her favour in the lawsuit in July and also in the standard procedure in November.  This case is discussed again in the Ministerial Cooperation Council, which takes place again next week.

The minister also said that three serious candidates have applied for the vacancy for attorney general; two are from Aruba and one from the Netherlands.  The latter is the vice-presiding judge in The Hague.  We don’t know exactly who this person is, because the vice-presidency is interchangeable and according to the spokesperson of the court, 79 judges can take that position.  The selection procedure is currently put on ‘hold’, awaiting the arrival of the interim PG. 

One of the first tasks Steenhuis is going to get is to determine the wage indexing of the OM.  There is controversy on this for a long time already, especially when the Antillean government increased the wages of the members of the Joint Court of Justice and the Public Prosecutor in January of last year.  Steenhuis will also have to work on improving the industrial processes.  He has experience, because he has been the chairman of the Central Judicial Collection Bureau; he has introduced the ‘criminal industry’ conception in 1984.

it is really outrageous that Rudy nominate Steenhuis for PG.

i posted about it on page 1 of this thread.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2830.msg380142#msg380142
So Steenhuis is replacing Nico Jorg and not Mos.....is that correct?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #218 on: May 10, 2008, 07:27:55 PM »

It is outrageous Caesu!! Sad They needed someone who was dirty and corrupt so they would fit right in.

Yes he will act as the Prosecutor General until the end of the year  I don't know what Mos's title is..I know he doesnt have KJ's job as Chief Prosecuter as that is Dop Kumiel. He isn't the AG either,He's like the head of the OM and the head BS PR spokesperson for that part of the Govt. He described himself like a Director(Manager)of the OM.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2008, 07:31:48 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #219 on: May 10, 2008, 07:32:29 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/english/   05/08/2008

Controversial PG in Aruba

ORANJESTAD – To set off the departure of attorney general and acting procurator general (PG) Nico Jörg, Dato Willem Steenhuis will be temporarily appointed as PG of Aruba, said Justice-minister Rudy Croes yesterday.

Steenhuis was member of the college of procurator generals of the Netherlands from 1992 till 2006, when he retired.   He got himself talked about at numerous occasions during his career.  He was accused of conflict of interest in 1998.  He was as PG responsible for the Leeuwarden jurisdiction, which also includes Groningen.  During the administrative crisis in this city after the riots in Oosterpark, the consultancy Bakkenist was commissioned to investigate the disturbed relations between city council, police, and the OM.  From the results of this investigation it appeared that Steenhuis was on the payroll of Bakkenist as advisor.  He was reprimanded for this and transferred to the Arnhem jurisdiction.

Right before he retired in 2006, Steenhuis became the talk of the town again, when his driver certified that every week the PG was ordering him to drive him from his domicile to his work at a speed of 140 kilometers per hour and with rotating lights over the hard shoulder.   The case came to light when justice received a few reporting of dangerous driving conduct by a blacked out Mercedes with driver.

The driver was imposed a fine of 180 euro, after which one of the motorists that reported the dangerous driving conduct, went to court.

The Court said that there is no evidence that Steenhuis was actually in the car.  From investigation it appeared that Steenhuis’ wife was in the car during one of the ‘wild’ rides.  The majority of the Dutch parliament was of the opinion though that Steenhuis had to take the honourable way out.  He retired a few months later.

The Council of Ministers for the Kingdom will have to approve the decision for the appointment of Steenhuis, but this is just a formality.  Croes says that Steenhuis will come on July 1, before Jörg leaves.  He will stay till the end of the year; he cannot stay longer, because he will then turn 65 and according to the Aruban legislation, a PG must retire at that age.  The minister says that based on subsection 4 of section 65 of the Cooperation rule between Aruba and the Neth.Antilles, appointing a temporary PG or so-called ‘failing PG’ is possible.   

It appears that with the appointment of Steenhuis, the government still has no definite solution for the labour dispute with PG Theresa Croes Fernandes, who is at home on sick-leave since January.  According to minister Croes, Croes Fernandes can still choose between ‘either go back to work or retire”.  The minister didn’t go into details about his announced appeal against the PG, after the administrative judge ruled in her favour in the lawsuit in July and also in the standard procedure in November.  This case is discussed again in the Ministerial Cooperation Council, which takes place again next week.

The minister also said that three serious candidates have applied for the vacancy for attorney general; two are from Aruba and one from the Netherlands.  The latter is the vice-presiding judge in The Hague.  We don’t know exactly who this person is, because the vice-presidency is interchangeable and according to the spokesperson of the court, 79 judges can take that position.  The selection procedure is currently put on ‘hold’, awaiting the arrival of the interim PG. 

One of the first tasks Steenhuis is going to get is to determine the wage indexing of the OM.  There is controversy on this for a long time already, especially when the Antillean government increased the wages of the members of the Joint Court of Justice and the Public Prosecutor in January of last year.  Steenhuis will also have to work on improving the industrial processes.  He has experience, because he has been the chairman of the Central Judicial Collection Bureau; he has introduced the ‘criminal industry’ conception in 1984.

that's correct.
Hans Mos probably stays on as public prosector until 2009.
if Steenhuis gets confirmed by the kingdom cabinet he will be procureur general (sometimes translated attorney general) until 2009.
the kingdoms cabinet convenes every 3 weeks.

Hirsch Ballin (the dutch justice minister) and Rudy Croes are thankful towards Dato Steenhuis i presume for causing Docters van Leeuwen, the head of the board of procureur generals, to be fired in 1998.
Steenhuis at that time was procureur general of Leeuwarden and was transferred to Arnhem - but not fired.

Docters van Leeuwen wanted to clean up the Aruban justice department and get Desi Bouters (military dictator of Surinam and responsible for the december murders in 1982 and head of Surinam drugs cartel) extradited from Brasil to The Netherlands.

Steenhuis together with Tom van Daalen headed the post-IRT-commission in 2000 examining if the dutch justice department improved after the IRT-scandal.

van Daalen became procureur general of Aruba in 1997 after procureur general Jan van Zwinkels was fired in 1996 by Aruba.
because a dutch commission De Ruiter enquired the Cargo-scandal, which is a scandal simular to IRT-scandal but then for Aruba.
De Ruiter-commission advised to fire van Zwinkels and everybody in high positions of the Aruban police force.
van Zwinkels accused the Aruban government of contacts with Colombian drugs cartels.
the Aruban government meanwhile accused van Zwinkels of simular things.

a year later, in 1998, van Daalen got Steenhuis old job as procureur generaal of Leeuwarden.

http://www.om.nl/over_het_om/opportuun_archief/om_magazine_1998/552/554/
http://www.om.nl/over_het_om/opportuun_archief/om_magazine_2001/735/736/
http://www.groene.nl/1996/49/Braaf_aruba
http://www.groene.nl/1996/39/De_aruba-affaire
http://www.groene.nl/1996/48/Een_tikkeltje_te_wild_amigo
http://www.nrc.nl/W2/Lab/IRTvervolg/inhoud.html
http://www.nrc.nl/W2/Lab/Om/inhoud.html
http://www.rvdj.nl/1998/47

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.