March 28, 2024, 03:51:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #751 5/8 - 5/15/08  (Read 329631 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #240 on: May 10, 2008, 10:38:52 PM »

Well Deepak finally responded on my MSN 
--------------------------

Deepak sent 5/9/2008 8:40 PM:
I dont even know who in the blue hell you are and what you are doing in my list , but I dont know any observers so you are removed , so bye bye
I guess that just leaves his inflatable doll on his "list". 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #241 on: May 10, 2008, 10:46:30 PM »

I dont even know who in the blue hell you are and what you are doing in my list , but I dont know any observers so you are removed , so bye bye

ROFLMAO 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #242 on: May 10, 2008, 10:48:23 PM »

O/T Hope everyone is paying attention to the weather in their areas, this is horrible:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,354900,00.html

Tornadoes Tear Across Southern Plains, Killing 10
Saturday , May 10, 2008

PICHER, Okla. —

Authorities say at least 10 people are dead in Missouri and Oklahoma after severe weather that included tornadoes.

Oklahoma Emergency Management spokeswoman Michelann Ooten says six people died Saturday in Picher. She says the death toll could go higher.

She says the tornado caused major damage in a 20-block area.

The National Weather Service says three people died after a tornado near Seneca in southwestern Missouri. Meteorologist Bill Davis says a fourth person died near Carthage.

Storms also caused damage in parts of Arkansas
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #243 on: May 10, 2008, 10:53:42 PM »

roflmfao, *******, i can tell you're all broken up over being evicted from the big "D"'s msn. 
dennisintn

I am devastated  I tried to be open and honest about who I was and not a total stranger hiding who they were to get information. Apparently he doesn't read here so I provided our link..So if you see a new Aruban on the site meter it may be him  I didn't expect him to talk to me as he is a coward,nor did I expect him to know my blog name. I had no intentions of grilling him with questions..Just wanted him to have a chance to talk.

« Last Edit: May 10, 2008, 11:05:00 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
ocgirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #244 on: May 10, 2008, 11:01:12 PM »

Geesh....*******....sounds like the "D-ster" is a bit paranoid.....wonder why that is???   

Life is not about waiting out the storm....it's about learning how to dance in the rain!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #245 on: May 10, 2008, 11:08:34 PM »

I had no idea that hell was blue.

Lala's where is your avatar.

OMG!!! My clothes are gone!!   
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #246 on: May 10, 2008, 11:53:54 PM »

Americans aren't the only ones begging the queen and the dutch governement to do something about the cover up's,human rights violations and the corruption within the Aruban Govt.

Aruba ( open letter to queen beatrix 1)
aruba injustice
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUAp1QA3ylw

Aruba ( open letter to queen beatrix 2)
aruba injustice
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86QJ_iNMM2c

Aruba ( open letter to Queen Beatrix part 3)
aruba injustice
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=le-OsnGThuo

« Last Edit: May 11, 2008, 12:08:15 AM by Observer » Logged

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #247 on: May 11, 2008, 12:11:26 AM »

KLass....hope u are feeling much better!

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #248 on: May 11, 2008, 12:17:04 AM »

We have all seen the website http://www.koninginnlwatismensenrechten.com/ and this guy has done a ton of research on the corruption in Aruba.

My open letter to Beth Twitty (In Dutch)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWo6YeytdNE
« Last Edit: May 11, 2008, 12:29:32 AM by Observer » Logged

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #249 on: May 11, 2008, 12:34:37 AM »

March 14, 2007 
This is a video of my daughter, Sarah, she is 11 years old.
Her father Ernesto Ferro (the guitar player from Venezuela) left Aruba with her on feb. 12, 2007 (without my knowledge)and has not been allowed to contact me at all. It has been ONE YEAR without my daughter. They are somewhere in the U.S.

Sarah Ferro missing child from ARUBA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTEEMg5JBrw&NR=1

Added:  April 22, 2007  (Less info)
Video pictures of my daughter Sarah. It has been ONE YEAR now and I haven't got news from her of her father. Please if you have seen Sarah or her father Ernesto Ferro the guitar player fom Venezuela. They are somewhere in the U.S.
Please e mail: busco_a_sarah@yahoo.com
011 (297) 592.55.41

Sarah Ferro missing child from Aruba

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqII_YGtnPM&feature=related

===============================
Ernesto Ferro in T-on-T
February 23, 2008 
Special on Ernesto Ferro and his tribute to Queen, October 2005, as featured in T-on-T, presented by Tabitha Fecunda and produced by Henk van der Weide

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vo_ueyB4n5A&NR=1
« Last Edit: May 11, 2008, 12:41:25 AM by Observer » Logged

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #250 on: May 11, 2008, 12:40:19 AM »

Hiya Monkeys

Destiny, how's this???? 

Blondes' was good...but this one has the perfect...eeeeewwwwwwwwww.....factor.......sweaty running man....see-thru-blouse-cow...and...drug riddeled spawn....great Family Photo!

Thank You!.....

Destiny Wink

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #251 on: May 11, 2008, 12:47:25 AM »

I guess that just leaves his inflatable doll on his "list". 

Oh...puleeeze...tell me how to get on his list......I can *play* real good...looking for young sexy photo on line to use as *my* photo.....ooooohhhhhhhhhh....baby...I want you......

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #252 on: May 11, 2008, 12:50:47 AM »

roflmfao, *******, i can tell you're all broken up over being evicted from the big "D"'s msn. 
dennisintn

I am devastated  I tried to be open and honest about who I was and not a total stranger hiding who they were to get information. Apparently he doesn't read here so I provided our link..So if you see a new Aruban on the site meter it may be him  I didn't expect him to talk to me as he is a coward,nor did I expect him to know my blog name. I had no intentions of grilling him with questions..Just wanted him to have a chance to talk.

I think....he's feeling some *heat*....from somewhere.....ain't it sweet....

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #253 on: May 11, 2008, 12:53:12 AM »

Hiya Monkeys

Destiny, how's this???? 

Blondes' was good...but this one has the perfect...eeeeewwwwwwwwww.....factor.......sweaty running man....see-thru-blouse-cow...and...drug riddeled spawn....great Family Photo!

Thank You!.....

Destiny Wink

Someone with beter eyes...please tell me...is sweaty running mans' fly open...again????

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #254 on: May 11, 2008, 12:55:51 AM »

March 14, 2007 
This is a video of my daughter, Sarah, she is 11 years old.
Her father Ernesto Ferro (the guitar player from Venezuela) left Aruba with her on feb. 12, 2007 (without my knowledge)and has not been allowed to contact me at all. It has been ONE YEAR without my daughter. They are somewhere in the U.S.

Sarah Ferro missing child from ARUBA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTEEMg5JBrw&NR=1

Added:  April 22, 2007  (Less info)
Video pictures of my daughter Sarah. It has been ONE YEAR now and I haven't got news from her of her father. Please if you have seen Sarah or her father Ernesto Ferro the guitar player fom Venezuela. They are somewhere in the U.S.
Please e mail: busco_a_sarah@yahoo.com
011 (297) 592.55.41

Sarah Ferro missing child from Aruba

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqII_YGtnPM&feature=related

===============================
Ernesto Ferro in T-on-T
February 23, 2008 
Special on Ernesto Ferro and his tribute to Queen, October 2005, as featured in T-on-T, presented by Tabitha Fecunda and produced by Henk van der Weide

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vo_ueyB4n5A&NR=1

I'm on it...like white on rice.....

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #255 on: May 11, 2008, 12:57:19 AM »

Strange video considering he is saying Sarah is safe,but he showing a boat, a cliff and the ocean but not the girl. 

sarahissafe

Sarah Ferro IS NOT missing child from Aruba

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdkyYzSUnjs

This is incorrect and not fact. The videos are made to create scandal and defamation of character. The videos are concocted and produced to portray this person in the wrong light. Mr. Ferro has been divorced from this woman for 6 years and also has court granted custody of his daughter from the Arubian courts.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2008, 01:04:01 AM by Observer » Logged

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #256 on: May 11, 2008, 01:01:13 AM »

O/T Hope everyone is paying attention to the weather in their areas, this is horrible:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,354900,00.html

Tornadoes Tear Across Southern Plains, Killing 10
Saturday , May 10, 2008

PICHER, Okla. —

Authorities say at least 10 people are dead in Missouri and Oklahoma after severe weather that included tornadoes.

Oklahoma Emergency Management spokeswoman Michelann Ooten says six people died Saturday in Picher. She says the death toll could go higher.

She says the tornado caused major damage in a 20-block area.

The National Weather Service says three people died after a tornado near Seneca in southwestern Missouri. Meteorologist Bill Davis says a fourth person died near Carthage.

Storms also caused damage in parts of Arkansas

TY Klass....it's gonna hit me in the early AM Sunday....just filled generators with gas for both home and business......

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #257 on: May 11, 2008, 01:03:26 AM »

Strange video considering he is saying Sarah is safe,but he showing a boat, a cliff and the ocean but not the girl. 

sarahissafe

This is incorrect and not fact. The videos are made to create scandal and defamation of character. The videos are concocted and produced to portray this person in the wrong light. Mr. Ferro has been divorced from this woman for 6 years and also has court granted custody of his daughter from the Arubian courts.

Whaaaaaaaa?????? Tell Me more....don't want to start making calls on false info......TIA....Des
« Last Edit: May 11, 2008, 01:05:00 AM by Observer » Logged

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #258 on: May 11, 2008, 01:10:52 AM »

sarahissafe

Whaaaaaaaa?????? Tell Me more....don't want to start making calls on false info......TIA....Des

It sounds like the Dad ran off with her from Aruba.

missingsarah
Last Login: 1 week ago
Videos Watched: 85
Subscribers: 1
Channel Views: 1,056
Since February 12th 2007 my daughter Sarah vanished with her father, who took her out of Aruba without my knowledge. I pledge to anyone that know about their whereabouts to please contact me with any information. It has been 1 YEAR WITHOUT MY DAUGHTER, she has not been allowed to call me and no information about her whereabouts or contact information have been provided by her father who is concealing my daughter. I went to pick my daughter up at school that tuesday as usual, and I found she was not there. The school did not have information about why she was absent. No one had a clue of their whereabouts. PLEASE if you have any information about my daughter Sarah or her father Ernesto Ferro (the guitar player from Venezuela) please e- mail:
busco_a_sarah@yahoo.com
or call me:
(011)297-592-5541

Many Thanks,
A mother.

Here you can see the report in the local paper:
http://www.diario-aruba.com/20 07/2/17/

« Last Edit: May 11, 2008, 01:13:02 AM by Observer » Logged

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #259 on: May 11, 2008, 01:15:46 AM »

I had no idea that hell was blue.

Lala's where is your avatar.

OMG!!! My clothes are gone!!   

Naughty...naughty Lala's....almost slutty...*if* we didn't know you better.....Lala's YOU Rock!.....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.