March 28, 2024, 03:15:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #751 5/8 - 5/15/08  (Read 329564 times)
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #280 on: May 11, 2008, 02:03:35 PM »

Thank you to who responded to my post! HA  wanted to see who would respond. Business as usual!

Casa - somehow you make me feel guilty for working on cleaning out my computer desk (that needs to be dismantled this weekend due to construction work in this area) and not responding to your post.

I cannot do what I need to do right now in this house with everything going on and watch and respond to all messages.  I'm very sorry if you felt ignored but it was not intentional.

GET BACK TO BED!!!!
You are supposed to be resting, not cleaning!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #281 on: May 11, 2008, 02:05:33 PM »

Need to run pick up some food and go over to the inlaws to eat.  Will be back in an hour or so.

Note to Heli at RU:  I know it's not necessary for me to announce this stuff but I choose to let people know why I'm not responding to them if they ask me a question.  So take that and shove it up your A**

roflmfao, that deserves playing again. 
dennisintn

Klaas still has her spunk!!! Give 'em hell klaas!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #282 on: May 11, 2008, 03:30:44 PM »

Booshi Wever wants to see his name cleared

ORANJESTAD -- Minister Candelario (Booshi) Wever claimed damages in a lawsuit yesterday.  He did this because he says that his reputation is tarnished with the statements in an article in Diario.  He was called a desgraciado in that article that was published on April 15.   

The minister says that ‘desgraciado’ is one of the worst insults in Papiamento.  That word is translated as ‘unhappy’ in the Diccionario Avanza of Jossy M. Mansur (also director of Diario), but in the normal linguistic usage, the meaning is much stronger and very offensive.  The article also insinuates that the minister is the owner of a brothel in Venezuela and that Wever’s days are numbered and that he will feel the Colombian Community breathing down his neck.  That is actually the reason why the minister instituted the lawsuit to demand a rectification from Diario.   

Apart from a rectification, Wever’s lawyer Anthony Ruiz of lawyers’ firm Croes, Tschong, and Wever demanded a penalty of 100.000 florins imposed on a daily basis in case of non-compliance, and 50.000 florins in damages.

Reason for the article is a nasty incident around the performance of the famous Colombian singer Alci Acosta in Aruba, which didn’t take place due to a provisional work permit that was denied.  Lawyer Milko Baiz of lawyers’ firm Gomez and Bikker told the judge that an Aruban radio station organized a spontaneous action afterwards to honour Acosta with a plaquette to express the Aruban Community’s appreciation for Acosta as artist.

Acosta did come to Aruba on the days of the concert, but not as an artist, but a tourist.  After he was presented with the plaquette in the presence of the public, he thanked the people by singing a few songs.  When he wanted to leave the next day, immigration refused to give him permission to leave Aruba.  He was forced to stay two more days in Aruba.  Baiz says the article must be considered as the anger expressed by the public.  “The Immigration Service confirmed to Diario on the phone that the order to keep Acosta longer in Aruba came from Minister Wever, which caused the sharp words in the article, but according to my client, whatever the paper said is part of the freedom of press.”

Wever denied in court yesterday that he had anything to do with the forced extended stay of Acosta.  He explained that the Immigration Service can take such measures in case of irregularities during a stay.  The performance of Acosta without a permit was investigated during the two days that the artist was forced to stay on the island.  The judge gives verdict on May 28.

Amigoe.com

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #283 on: May 11, 2008, 03:46:58 PM »

To all Mommy Monkeys

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!

Janet
12:45 PM

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #284 on: May 11, 2008, 03:49:26 PM »

To all Mommy Monkeys

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!

Janet
12:45 PM

Thank you Janet!  And Happy Mother's Day to you too!  flower

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #285 on: May 11, 2008, 06:16:41 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/english/   05/08/2008

Controversial PG in Aruba

ORANJESTAD – To set off the departure of attorney general and acting procurator general (PG) Nico Jörg, Dato Willem Steenhuis will be temporarily appointed as PG of Aruba, said Justice-minister Rudy Croes yesterday.

Steenhuis was member of the college of procurator generals of the Netherlands from 1992 till 2006, when he retired.   He got himself talked about at numerous occasions during his career.  He was accused of conflict of interest in 1998.  He was as PG responsible for the Leeuwarden jurisdiction, which also includes Groningen.  During the administrative crisis in this city after the riots in Oosterpark, the consultancy Bakkenist was commissioned to investigate the disturbed relations between city council, police, and the OM.  From the results of this investigation it appeared that Steenhuis was on the payroll of Bakkenist as advisor.  He was reprimanded for this and transferred to the Arnhem jurisdiction.

Right before he retired in 2006, Steenhuis became the talk of the town again, when his driver certified that every week the PG was ordering him to drive him from his domicile to his work at a speed of 140 kilometers per hour and with rotating lights over the hard shoulder.   The case came to light when justice received a few reporting of dangerous driving conduct by a blacked out Mercedes with driver.

The driver was imposed a fine of 180 euro, after which one of the motorists that reported the dangerous driving conduct, went to court.

The Court said that there is no evidence that Steenhuis was actually in the car.  From investigation it appeared that Steenhuis’ wife was in the car during one of the ‘wild’ rides.  The majority of the Dutch parliament was of the opinion though that Steenhuis had to take the honourable way out.  He retired a few months later.

The Council of Ministers for the Kingdom will have to approve the decision for the appointment of Steenhuis, but this is just a formality.  Croes says that Steenhuis will come on July 1, before Jörg leaves.  He will stay till the end of the year; he cannot stay longer, because he will then turn 65 and according to the Aruban legislation, a PG must retire at that age.  The minister says that based on subsection 4 of section 65 of the Cooperation rule between Aruba and the Neth.Antilles, appointing a temporary PG or so-called ‘failing PG’ is possible.   

It appears that with the appointment of Steenhuis, the government still has no definite solution for the labour dispute with PG Theresa Croes Fernandes, who is at home on sick-leave since January.  According to minister Croes, Croes Fernandes can still choose between ‘either go back to work or retire”.  The minister didn’t go into details about his announced appeal against the PG, after the administrative judge ruled in her favour in the lawsuit in July and also in the standard procedure in November.  This case is discussed again in the Ministerial Cooperation Council, which takes place again next week.

The minister also said that three serious candidates have applied for the vacancy for attorney general; two are from Aruba and one from the Netherlands.  The latter is the vice-presiding judge in The Hague.  We don’t know exactly who this person is, because the vice-presidency is interchangeable and according to the spokesperson of the court, 79 judges can take that position.  The selection procedure is currently put on ‘hold’, awaiting the arrival of the interim PG. 

One of the first tasks Steenhuis is going to get is to determine the wage indexing of the OM.  There is controversy on this for a long time already, especially when the Antillean government increased the wages of the members of the Joint Court of Justice and the Public Prosecutor in January of last year.  Steenhuis will also have to work on improving the industrial processes.  He has experience, because he has been the chairman of the Central Judicial Collection Bureau; he has introduced the ‘criminal industry’ conception in 1984.

it is really outrageous that Rudy nominate Steenhuis for PG.

i posted about it on page 1 of this thread.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2830.msg380142#msg380142
So Steenhuis is replacing Nico Jorg and not Mos.....is that correct?

that's correct.
Hans Mos probably stays on as public prosector until 2009.
if Steenhuis gets confirmed by the kingdom cabinet he will be procureur general (sometimes translated attorney general) until 2009.
the kingdoms cabinet convenes every 3 weeks.

Hirsch Ballin (the dutch justice minister) and Rudy Croes are thankful towards Dato Steenhuis i presume for causing Docters van Leeuwen, the head of the board of procureur generals, to be fired in 1998.
Steenhuis at that time was procureur general of Leeuwarden and was transferred to Arnhem - but not fired.

Docters van Leeuwen wanted to clean up the Aruban justice department and get Desi Bouters (military dictator of Surinam and responsible for the december murders in 1982 and head of Surinam drugs cartel) extradited from Brasil to The Netherlands.

Steenhuis together with Tom van Daalen headed the post-IRT-commission in 2000 examining if the dutch justice department improved after the IRT-scandal.

van Daalen became procureur general of Aruba in 1997 after procureur general Jan van Zwinkels was fired in 1996 by Aruba.
because a dutch commission De Ruiter enquired the Cargo-scandal, which is a scandal simular to IRT-scandal but then for Aruba.
De Ruiter-commission advised to fire van Zwinkels and everybody in high positions of the Aruban police force.
van Zwinkels accused the Aruban government of contacts with Colombian drugs cartels.
the Aruban government meanwhile accused van Zwinkels of simular things.

a year later, in 1998, van Daalen got Steenhuis old job as procureur generaal of Leeuwarden.

http://www.om.nl/over_het_om/opportuun_archief/om_magazine_1998/552/554/
http://www.om.nl/over_het_om/opportuun_archief/om_magazine_2001/735/736/
http://www.groene.nl/1996/49/Braaf_aruba
http://www.groene.nl/1996/39/De_aruba-affaire
http://www.groene.nl/1996/48/Een_tikkeltje_te_wild_amigo
http://www.nrc.nl/W2/Lab/IRTvervolg/inhoud.html
http://www.nrc.nl/W2/Lab/Om/inhoud.html
http://www.rvdj.nl/1998/47
Ms Marples Thank you for posting this.
Caesu thank you for this and the info on DVLeeuwen, and all the info you post. Very interesting stuff.

Why/How can you hire someone just for 6mo.? What is the point! Who does this stuff! 6 months!

Klaas love you, glad you're back!  Also, as always thanks for letting us know when you are out,

FU to heli

Happy Mothers Day!

If anyone can please say some prayers and/or positive thoughts to a very young puppy who is sick and needs to recover.  He's only about 4 months old.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #286 on: May 11, 2008, 06:48:14 PM »

Lorenzo Van Rijn on hyves..I see he used his arrest picture and has Patrick on his friends list 

http://lorenzovanrijn666.hyves.nl/friends/

NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #287 on: May 11, 2008, 07:09:51 PM »

Hey *******, have you ever seen a Luis Mansur's name affiliated with any one particular cartel? I sure haven't and I'm wondering why.

Clearly they moved 600 kilos in that article or made preparations to move the drugs. There were several people busted and I doubt this is it's own cartel. They have to work with others. And if they are moving cocaine from Venezuela they are a part of something larger.

Hi Rob,I havent seen a definite cartel but they are known to associate with The Cuntrera-Caruana Cartel(Italy and Canada) and Cali Cartel(Colombia). Whatever the name the Mansur Family is involved with  it's probably out of Venezuela.

I'm not so sure. Wever, the one that got busted with the drugs and the 250k, was in Venezuela. Right???

I'm wondering how this got all got caught up in the real gears of justice when others have skated. Venezuela and Chavez seems to provide the cover that most of the narco-traffickers need. I think this group is most likely linked to Colombia. in my opinion anyway

I spelled Colombia right that time. I always spell it Columbia and kick myself afterward.

They were caught funneling 500,000 or more to the Cali Cartel in the Colombian elections so it very well could be. For over 50 years the Mansur Free Zone Trading Company also smuggled cigarettes into Colombia and they are directly linked to Money Laundering with Colombia(Lopesierra). The Mansur Family was mentioned by President Clinton and others as being major Drug traffickers,Gun Traffickers and Money launderers and they are very large. Quite a few drug traffickers in the 90's that were caught in Miami specifcly mentioned the Mansur Family. Luis Mansur was just nailed with over a Million dollars as well as that 600 kilos he probably financed. I think he fired a gun when the officers arrested him and I bet the have the goods on Money Laundering also. Yes Booshi/Caldelerio Wever was nailed big in Venezuela with cocaine but bought his freedom with 250k.

In this case I see possible links with Canada,Italy,American and Colombian Cartels. All of which are represented by the two Cartels I mentioned above. Then we have the Mob out of Chicago which could very well be working with that same Sicilian Mob the Cuntrera-Caruana as they owned the Holiday Inn before Posner bought it in 1998. As you know Posner's Mob and most of the other Mobs from Chicago are Italian. That same Cartel is also linked to Rudy and Hendrik Croes.

That is why I was interested to learn that Guido Wever may have fled to Canada after Natalee dissapeared. That is where Cuntera-Caruna based there operations besides Italy. There are also other pro-joran supporters from Canada and also that cartoonist. All of them seem to have Italian heritage.
I just want to bump this forward.
******* you've got some great knowledge, thanks for this post!

Isn't this great so many of us would never have known any of this if aurab would have just solved this easy case of Natalee Holloway in the first 48 hours.
None of us would be reading there news papers and posting about gov't officials busted in S.A. with large amounts of drugs, brothels, rapes, money laundering, etc. Mob connections in Canada, etc.
Heck, I didn't even know there were Italians north of NY 

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #288 on: May 11, 2008, 07:37:50 PM »

Hey *******, have you ever seen a Luis Mansur's name affiliated with any one particular cartel? I sure haven't and I'm wondering why.

Clearly they moved 600 kilos in that article or made preparations to move the drugs. There were several people busted and I doubt this is it's own cartel. They have to work with others. And if they are moving cocaine from Venezuela they are a part of something larger.

Hi Rob,I havent seen a definite cartel but they are known to associate with The Cuntrera-Caruana Cartel(Italy and Canada) and Cali Cartel(Colombia). Whatever the name the Mansur Family is involved with  it's probably out of Venezuela.

I'm not so sure. Wever, the one that got busted with the drugs and the 250k, was in Venezuela. Right???

I'm wondering how this got all got caught up in the real gears of justice when others have skated. Venezuela and Chavez seems to provide the cover that most of the narco-traffickers need. I think this group is most likely linked to Colombia. in my opinion anyway

I spelled Colombia right that time. I always spell it Columbia and kick myself afterward.

They were caught funneling 500,000 or more to the Cali Cartel in the Colombian elections so it very well could be. For over 50 years the Mansur Free Zone Trading Company also smuggled cigarettes into Colombia and they are directly linked to Money Laundering with Colombia(Lopesierra). The Mansur Family was mentioned by President Clinton and others as being major Drug traffickers,Gun Traffickers and Money launderers and they are very large. Quite a few drug traffickers in the 90's that were caught in Miami specifcly mentioned the Mansur Family. Luis Mansur was just nailed with over a Million dollars as well as that 600 kilos he probably financed. I think he fired a gun when the officers arrested him and I bet the have the goods on Money Laundering also. Yes Booshi/Caldelerio Wever was nailed big in Venezuela with cocaine but bought his freedom with 250k.

In this case I see possible links with Canada,Italy,American and Colombian Cartels. All of which are represented by the two Cartels I mentioned above. Then we have the Mob out of Chicago which could very well be working with that same Sicilian Mob the Cuntrera-Caruana as they owned the Holiday Inn before Posner bought it in 1998. As you know Posner's Mob and most of the other Mobs from Chicago are Italian. That same Cartel is also linked to Rudy and Hendrik Croes.

That is why I was interested to learn that Guido Wever may have fled to Canada after Natalee dissapeared. That is where Cuntera-Caruna based there operations besides Italy. There are also other pro-joran supporters from Canada and also that cartoonist. All of them seem to have Italian heritage.
I just want to bump this forward.
******* you've got some great knowledge, thanks for this post!

Isn't this great so many of us would never have known any of this if aurab would have just solved this easy case of Natalee Holloway in the first 48 hours.
None of us would be reading there news papers and posting about gov't officials busted in S.A. with large amounts of drugs, brothels, rapes, money laundering, etc. Mob connections in Canada, etc.
Heck, I didn't even know there were Italians north of NY 

this is important stuff.
i still have more to read about this.
some members of the Mansur family were extradited to the US in the 90s.
this was after the IRT-affair and around the time of the Cargo-affair / De Ruiter commission.
but before the Steenhuis-troubles which led to the firing of Super-PG Docters van Leeuwen.
Rolph Gonzalves was vice-Super-PG at the time. he killed or ordered killings of Dani tribes in the Baliem Valley on New Guinea - Papua - Indonesia.

the following article has been mentioned before:
The US is concerned about credible reports that some members of the Aruban government met regularly with individuals associated with drug trafficking and money laundering syndicates. In spite of, or perhaps because of, the denials by Aruba officials, the US remains convinced that entrenched money laundering organizations direct large cash deposits into land development and other construction projects on the island. (3) The Netherlands is equally worried. "I think we are going to loose it on Aruba," Arthur Docters van Leeuwen, the Dutch Attorney General, said about the counter-narcotics efforts on the island. Aruba is in the hands of some powerful families and Holland can't do anything about it, due to constitutional restraints. (4)

The reasons for Docters' pessimism were revealed when a confidential report on the Aruban Security Service – the Veiligheidsdienst Aruba (VDA) – leaked in the Dutch press. In October 1994 its director Martien Ras had sounded the alarm-bell. He had written to Docters, then chief of the Dutch security service, that democratically elected officials promoted the interests of private business-men to such an extent that Aruba's democratic institutions were in danger.
(5)
Aruba's Attorney General at the time, the Dutchman Jan Zwinkels, expressed his surprise over the allegations about the the Mafia's influence on the island. "It is all very vague. My impression is that people repeat the same unfounded story over and over again. I never spoke to a Italian judge. There never has been request for mutual legal assistance." (90) In contrast, the Italians say that when they arrested the Cuntreras in 1992 they had enough evidence to convict them. "We had indications that they were interested in investments on Aruba. Other countries should take over here, we have informed them,"says Italian police-investigator Pansa. That did not happen.
http://www.tni.org/detail_page.phtml?page=archives_tblick_aruba

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #289 on: May 11, 2008, 10:14:26 PM »

Posted by: Carlos Severino Tromp | March 22, 2008 at 03:01 PM

My open letter to mrs Beth Twitty, duped because of Aruba

The Hague, The Netherlands, 25th of April 2008

Dear mrs Elizabeth (Beth) Twitty,

I, Carlos Severino Tromp, am the builder, owner, and writer of the Dutch website
www. koninginnlwatismensenrechten.com and I want to apologise to you through this letter via the website YOU TUBE for the injustice the ministry of Aruba has done to you, because injustice is injustice. I understand your pain and meekness as a human being and mother of Nathalee Holloway, and I also want to express my support for you, because you have lost the battle, but not the war! There is, alas, no justice in my country of birth Aruba, because the government of Nelson Orlando Oduber Prime Minister is corrupt, the eleven puppet members of parliament, and their president, mrs Marvin Wyatt-Ras, are nothing more than puppets who protect corruption. The Public Prosecuting Agency of Aruba (OM) Havenstraat #2, Oranjestad, Aruba, is a political Organisation and together with the communal Court of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba they have degenerated into a house of worship of Satan.

Also the very corrupt crown civil servants, the violators of human rights: the Public Prosecutors General, Mr. Drs. Teresa Diana Croes Fernandez Pedra and the monster Mr Elivia Elvira Lugo who on a daily basis violates justice and human rights,

(it is namely not for nothing that the now former commissary of police and inspector,
Gerold Dompig, has thoroughly beaten her up. What is piquaint, however, is that he
was not prosecuted for this severe maltreatment and even this incident was covered up
by the local authorities of Aruba and that the motherland the Netherlands has, as usual,
again closed her eyes to this serious fact) mrs Teresa Diana Croes and Elivia Lugo
together with her colleagues; whom have perfected and legalised corruption there with
the blessing of the corrupt Hyancintho Rudolfo Croes (Rudygate), minister of justice,
for whom the motherland the Netherlands takes a bow!
They are not to be trusted, falsify documents, commit forgery, manipulate the law, commit great injustice, so that justice there in fact has degenerated into justice metered out by tyrants and a lot more devious things against humanity and human rights, with the cooperation of many corrupt Dutch and Aruba lawyers, whom have all done such under the auspices of the kingdom of the Netherlands, which has therefore degenerated into a
lowlife banana republic.
KINGDOM OF THE NETHERLANDS (Do no wrong in your judging: give thought to the position of the poor, do not only honor the position of the great; but be a judge to your neighbor in righteousness. Leviticus 19:15)

This is the reason that Nathalee Holloway has become missing and Joran van der Sloot is untouchable within that banana republic, the kingdom of the netherlands.

Joran van der Sloot would now have become a persona non grata. I have to laugh at this, because that is only a sly joke and a smoke curtain coming from the henchman of Satan with the nickname “Rudygate” sitting on the post of the secretary of justice of the very corrupt STATUS APARTE of Aruba, entitled as a den of thieves: the insular territory Aruba, being a part of the dutch banana republic. It is further totally irrelevant whether there is or is not a governor of Aruba, because this current governor is blind, deaf and mute concerning the crimes of his former political party MEP that is in power.

A part of the populace is tainted with corruption. Just ask the former E.U. member of Parliament mr. Frits Bolkestein and the dutch Second Chamber member mr. Hero Brinkman; they are witnesses, because they have called Aruba a litter of robbers and a den of thieves.

But do not think that I am surprised, because of the fact that the International Transparency rapports of Berlin have also entitled the motherland the Netherlands as being number seven on the list of all the corrupt countries in the world! Bad trees do not give good fruits!!

The dutch government closes its eyes to the crimes taking place on Aruba against humanity and human rights in name of the head of state, the Queen, Mrs Beatrix. And the dutch Prime Minister Mr Drs Jan Peter Balkenende believes in his half truths and is helping the corrupt government of Aruba Prime Minister Nelson Orlando Oduber to fool the people and the world with a crooked rapport of the IMF into believing that the economy of Aruba is sound. Jan Peter Balkenende appears not to have feelings or be ashamed of his lies, or else he must be totally incompetent! Because how is it then possible that Aruba has only 120.000 inhabitants but a national debt of more than one billion guilders, while 80% of the populace has fallen into poverty? This has only been possible with the very corrupt cartel of Prime Minister Nelson Orlando Oduber, Hyacintho Rudolfo Croes (alias Rudygate), Marisol Lopez-Tromp (queen of corruption), Nilo Swaen who is manipulating figures on the ministry of finance, Ramon (the sex maniac) Lee, Eddie Briezen Namdar, Booshi (Mr false diploma) Wever and cronies.
But it is understandable that dirty hands cannot clean anything what is dirty and IF Satan rises against Satan, he is fighting against himself and destroys his own kingdom; thus states the Holy Bible!

I advise you to start a legal procedure against the insular territory of Aruba, the Dutch state or the Kingdom of the Netherlands, because the government of Aruba is lying to the world under the auspices of the kingdom of the netherlands, that lowlife banana republic, that Aruba is a safe and secure island for tourism; even for the people there is no justice, while there exists no security of law, no justice on that little island, neither that so called democracy!
Because corruption is in power on Aruba and the government under the Cabinet of Nelson Orlando Oduber has changed the insular territory of Aruba into a den of thieves!
I cordially welcome you to the website written in the Dutch and in English languages www.koninginnlwatismensenrechten.com & www.dutchkingdomclassjustice.info ,
so that you can get an impression of the total injustice that has manifested itself on Aruba.
Probably on the 25th of April 2008 or in the near future a new website will appear in the English language called www.arubainjustice.info You are of course welcome to check it out.

“DAME CLASS JUSTICE OF THE KINGDOM OF THE NETHERLANDS” Do not Err; God is not made sport of: for whatever seed a man puts in, he will get back as grain. Galatians 6-7

DAME ? JUSTICE OF THE KINGDOM OF THE NETHERLANDS; JUSTICE NOW OR NEVER !!”

You are absolutely invited to pass on this letter to the press, television any media.

Yours Sincerely,

C.S. Tromp

http://arubagirl.typepad.com/lost_in_smallness/2005/10/there_was_an_el.html
« Last Edit: May 11, 2008, 10:20:51 PM by Observer » Logged

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #290 on: May 11, 2008, 10:25:19 PM »

Alleged crimes against Mr.Tromp in Aruba (SNip)
• Violating the European Treaty of the Rights of man, in which is included the Universal Declaration of the Rights of man
• Violating the Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union
• Violating the Treaty of New York (the U.N. treaty) and all further relevant treaties relevant to the rights of man
• Taking revenge by abuse of power and supporting the very corrupt government of Aruba, the public prosecuting agency and the communal court of justice of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba
• Hostaging me four times with a total of 257 days in solitary confinement and 20 hours of imprisonment without me having committed a prior crime, together with conspiring, plotting against me, discriminating me, telling lies to me, hostaging me, torturing me, stealing my property and subjugating me while being bound on hands and feet
• Threatening to murder me with a black pistol aimed at me in the police station of San Nicolas on Aruba
• Manipulating the law, lawyers, and the criminal sentence of 26th of March 2002, case number h.16/02, so that I am without a legal chance in the procedure in cassation
• Abusing my under aged children by making them make damaging statements against me without them knowing what they were doing
• Committing forgery and falsifying official documents
• Covering up the dossier of the sentence of the 26th of March 2002, case number H.16/02, by the abovementioned court, so that I remain ignorant of the reason why I remained captive for 257 days in solitary confinement
• Letting the public prosecuting agency of Aruba make dossiers disappear and covering that up.
• Covering up crimes against humanity by civil servants of the public prosecuting agency of Aruba
• Writing two false rehabilitation reports (H. Hoevertz) and two false psychiatrist reports (H.A.E van Gaalen), addressed to me with the aim to ruin my mental health on the island of Aruba, so that the truth would not surface
• Placing me in a cell without a mattress, light, fresh air and a toilet
• Allowing the sale of drugs
• Corruption and a lot more devious things addressed against me that have taken place on the insular territory of Aruba, where you too are queen and head of state, in your name in a government building with closed doors where I was bound at hands and feet on the order of your crown civil servants, with on the wall your portrait at a desk apparently with your instructions, where you are also the head of state and queen with the last constitutional responsibility

http://arubagirl.typepad.com/lost_in_smallness/2005/10/there_was_an_el.html

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #291 on: May 11, 2008, 11:22:22 PM »

Lorenzo Van Rijn on hyves..I see he used his arrest picture and has Patrick on his friends list 

Maybe it's just me...he kinda look's like a younger relative of Patrick's.  Everyone is related to someone...imho

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #292 on: May 11, 2008, 11:31:26 PM »

Maybe it's just me...he kinda look's like a younger relative of Patrick's.  Everyone is related to someone...imho

I think he looks like this guy,who the Diario reporters and others say is his real Father..Every picture I see of him he looks different 

« Last Edit: May 11, 2008, 11:35:06 PM by Observer » Logged

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #293 on: May 11, 2008, 11:37:23 PM »

I think he looks like this guy,who the Diario reporters and others say is his real Father..Every picture I see of him he looks different 

Could be all three are related.  Never know.  mo

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #294 on: May 11, 2008, 11:59:54 PM »

Americans aren't the only ones begging the queen and the dutch governement to do something about the cover up's,human rights violations and the corruption within the Aruban Govt.

Aruba ( open letter to queen beatrix 1)
aruba injustice
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUAp1QA3ylw

Aruba ( open letter to queen beatrix 2)
aruba injustice
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86QJ_iNMM2c

Aruba ( open letter to Queen Beatrix part 3)
aruba injustice
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=le-OsnGThuo

this person is really mad at Aruba and the Dutch not helping.
but i think by playing the anthem and stepping on the flag people might turn away from him.
i would support him though.
if i am treated like how he and Beth are treated i might have done much worse things whom i have to regret.

i wonder how many more people are victims from this corrupt justice system and haven't or cannot speak out.

caseu

i agree.  silence there is perhaps the golden rule???
it is a small island.

hope that your daughter is feeling much better now.

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #295 on: May 12, 2008, 12:04:54 AM »

*******...i really appreciate your commitment here to getting to and thru the truth.

You are great.  Thanks so much for being such an influence here

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #296 on: May 12, 2008, 01:43:51 AM »

TY FOB Smile

sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #297 on: May 12, 2008, 03:39:47 AM »

Can't help but wonder if this Carlos Severino Tromp, who is so vocal about the corrupt goverment of Aruba, is related to the missing guy Tromp.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #298 on: May 12, 2008, 08:38:34 AM »

Was Paul vd Sloot in McDonald"s ?

Here are the "family member's" posts from Riehl:
23 juni 2005 23:05:07

Quote:
I'm in Mountain Brook and from the people who have recently returned from Aruba is that Van der Sloot's dad was seen at a McDonald's at 3 a.m. the night Natalee disappeared.

I don't think this has been reported in the mainstream media so hopefully this will help those of of you who are following this closely. This is my first post here and I'm posting something I think all of you might find significant.

Natalee goes missing at about 1 to 1:30 a.m. and the Van der Sloot's dad is seen at a McDonalds at 3a.m. I assume the dad has a job and would have to be at work the next day.

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #299 on: May 12, 2008, 09:55:20 AM »

TY FOB Smile

Ahhhh 

I LOVE the alien theory

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.