March 29, 2024, 01:36:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #751 5/8 - 5/15/08  (Read 329688 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #320 on: May 12, 2008, 01:09:57 PM »

Always 1 - this is not a competition
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #321 on: May 12, 2008, 01:23:22 PM »

Thought this picture was interesting.  I wonder where in Aruba it's located?  Makes me think of Shango!

The Maze

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #322 on: May 12, 2008, 02:24:53 PM »

Hey Pita,

Looks like it might be right behind that little church at Alto Vista, photo 1 ?

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #323 on: May 12, 2008, 02:27:10 PM »

Hey Pita,

Good eyes, Helen Back!!

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #324 on: May 12, 2008, 02:30:42 PM »

Hey Pita,

Good eyes, Helen Back!!

Thanks, Helen!!  I agree! 
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #325 on: May 12, 2008, 02:33:52 PM »

Hey Pita,

I think you are correct.

Come and Walk Aruba’s Labyrinth and Enjoy a Moment of Peace

Labyrinth Locator

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #326 on: May 12, 2008, 04:15:40 PM »

I just LOVE our archives 

A very short thread about 'marten' -- here are 2 of the interesting posts...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1494.0

HLSlawyerchik
Scared Monkey

Just curious about this one dude
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2005, 10:55:56 AM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Woah. His entire "meetingthaipeople.com" message board seems to be an ode to old men having sex with young (and even underage) girls!

BUT on his biography, he claims to have spent the years 1962 through 2004 in Suriname! Here's a quote:

1962- 2004: Failed really as a conscripted 1-star Officer in the Dutch Army stationed in Suriname

http://www.meetingthaipeople.com/about.html

He also claims to have handcuffed a schoolteacher to a boiler for an entire weekend as a youth:

Rumors were flying of encounters in previous, very shortly attended schools. The less serious one, being a successful attempt to curb the freedom of a Dutch language teacher by handcuffing her to a coal boiler in the school's cellar over the weekend.

And his personal ad explicitly offers cash to the under-age-26 woman willing to move in with him:

LOVE ISSUES in Thailand are different from how they are looked at in the western world.

As money is involved, I will mention it openly ... the right, intelligent, attractive female, not older than 26 years of age and single, will be paid B 7.500 per month, increasing by B 2.500 per month until B 15.000 is reached after 4 month. That will be her money and she will be free to spend it the way she wants. Our normal living expenses together will be taken care of by me.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

HLSlawyerchik
Scared Monkey

Just curious about this one dude
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2005, 11:26:59 AM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I find it disconcerting that he claims to have lived in Suriname from 1962 until 2004. He might actually know the Kalpoes (and all those girls from the tickle.com profiles) personally. Since he is so vocal about being a pervert, who knows what kind of interests he might have that he is actually being discreet about...

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #327 on: May 12, 2008, 04:29:50 PM »

Hey Pita,

Good eyes, Helen Back!!

Thanks, Helen!!  I agree! 

Posted something way back in Shango on this...the road is not paved...Haleigh said they searched around there because they thought she had been there IIRC...will look tomorrow morning for it. It was a site that showed the church and the unpaved road! Also had something that said Jaime lived near there at the time.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #328 on: May 12, 2008, 06:00:45 PM »

Also
In recent years, the Aruba Soul Beach Music Festival has featured scores of both legendary and up-and-coming Soul and R&B artists. Fans of classic acts have been able to enjoy performances from The Gap Band, Chaka Khan and Maze at the Aruba Soul Beach Music

http://cache.search.yahoo-ht2.akadns.net/search/cache?ei=UTF-8&p=The+Maze+in+Aruba&y=Search&fr=ybr_sbc&u=www.paradisebymarriott.com/feeds/vacation.php%3Finclude%3D135443&w=maze+mazes+aruba&d=GFpsqzWxQwdn&icp=1&.intl=us

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #329 on: May 12, 2008, 06:51:54 PM »

Hey Pita,

I think you are correct.

Come and Walk Aruba’s Labyrinth and Enjoy a Moment of Peace

Labyrinth Locator
This one looks totally different than the one Pita posted.Pita's looks like there was some burning going on and a lot of garbage laying around.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #330 on: May 12, 2008, 07:27:27 PM »

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #331 on: May 12, 2008, 07:28:30 PM »

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #332 on: May 12, 2008, 07:41:22 PM »

We can't ever forget that PVDS was seen on that dirt road by the alta vista church the day after Art Wood found that belt. I believe it was Joe Huston who was the first to arrive at the site early AM,but before arriving he drives by PVDS in the red jeep on that narrow dirt rd and they both make eye contact. Joe said it creeped him out.

What was Paul Van Der Sloot doing up so early in that area where a search was going to take place? I wonder how far that Alta Vista church is to the shallow grave that was found by TES?

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #333 on: May 12, 2008, 07:41:29 PM »

This recent stuff reminds me of sales 101 stuff.

There is usually a chapter on managing, handling, or neutralizing objections.

In a nutshell, you find out what the objections are and neutralize them. 

What are the objections in the minds of posters about Aruba and the Natalee Holloway disappearance?

Joran - not welcome.  Any legal standing?  It does eliminate the objection of those that might find his presence objectionable.

Joran's recent confession on PdV.  Any legal standing?  It does eliminate the objection of those who were following the case waiting to hear Joran confess.  The confession may have been a clever ruse (that snared Robots).  jmho

Joran in hospital/clinic/nuthouse.  Any value to legal case?  Any definite confirmation?  Who cares?  Rumor/speculation may eliminate those that were waiting for someone to hold Joran accountable, even if just in a day clinic. imho

Joran's lost passport.  I'm stretching here.  Maybe someone planned to make it look like Joran was a crime victim.  Joran is lost, and never found, and starts a new life with a new identity/face/location.  Maybe this eliminates those that were fixated on Joran being held accountable and locked up.  No Joran, no case, no crime.  mo

Why bother?  Is there anything that would cause a case to be brought against J2K (any or all) or others? 

Any case involving conflict of interest, nepotism, cronyism, incompetence, or other wrong doing?

Circle back to the early days...Why would C&C need to hire a crisis management company (or start looking for one) when Natalee was missing for just days?  What did they know?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #334 on: May 12, 2008, 07:47:33 PM »

We can't ever forget that PVDS was seen on that dirt road by the alta vista church the day after Art Wood found that belt. I believe it was Joe Huston who was the first to arrive at the site early AM,but before arriving he drives by PVDS in the red jeep on that narrow dirt rd and they both make eye contact. Joe said it creeped him out.

What was Paul Van Der Sloot doing up so early in that area where a search was going to take place? I wonder how far that Alta Vista church is to the shallow grave that was found by TES?

The profile from the Chicago videos creeps me out.  It looks like Wit or PVDS.  Wit more than the other. 

Why be there early in the morning?  I wonder if anyone was tracking PVDS?  Or, if he had been released from suspicion at that time, and therefore no one from ALE was keeping an eye on him or his communications.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #335 on: May 12, 2008, 07:53:01 PM »

The profile from the Chicago videos creeps me out.  It looks like Wit or PVDS.  Wit more than the other. 

Why be there early in the morning?  I wonder if anyone was tracking PVDS?  Or, if he had been released from suspicion at that time, and therefore no one from ALE was keeping an eye on him or his communications.

I seriously doubt anyone was tracking him..If anything they tipped him off that searchers were looking at that area first thing the next day,so he tried to beat them to it to do whatever,however Joe was out there really early and caught PVDS driving away from the area..Only one narrow dirt rd went through that area so I'm sure PVDS was hard to miss,he must have been very desperate to risk being seen.MO

I think that profile looks like PVDS..IMO
« Last Edit: May 12, 2008, 07:55:10 PM by Observer » Logged

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #336 on: May 12, 2008, 07:53:15 PM »

I think it was actually Fred Golba that spotted him. TJ says it was not him. but either way.. what the heck was he doing over there? maybe that was when Valentijn's cell phone was accidentally on purpose lost???

the list of questions just keeps growing..

Hi Ya ******* Basketball

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #337 on: May 12, 2008, 07:56:42 PM »

Why stir up the VDS compound as a burial site?  Is this psychic deflection from the water search?

Who was in that cage?  I'm thinking not Natalee, but someone.  jmho

How many remain in watery graves around Aruba?  Bones washing up for tourists to find.  Who knows how many are taken home as souvenirs (knowing or unknowing)? 

Is everything that washes up on the beach a fish or donkey bone?  I don't think I've seen any pictures of donkeys on the beaches of Aruba.

What harm could a continued water search have? 

A search with a bigger ROV could document the sites long before any human/ALE/NFI dive team. 

Is Joran vulnerable if something of Natalee is found in the water?  Maybe others as well?

Maybe a treasure trove of case related evidence along with remains?  Shoes?  Shirt?  Bedding?  Car parts?

What is the continued reason there is no justice for Natalee?

===========>  No Body / No Case

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #338 on: May 12, 2008, 07:58:31 PM »

http://news.diario-aruba.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2367&Itemid=30

Mal comportacion di publico na concierto di Jorge Celedon       

Monday, 12 May 2008 

ORANJESTAD(AAN): Diasabra anochi na Mansur Ball Park tabata tin e concierto di Jorge Celedon, cual a wordo para pa polis despues di malcomportacion di algun persona cu a causa bringamento durante cu e artista tabata actuando.

E pelaa basta grandi cu a tuma lugar a laga hasta hende herida y cu mester a wordo transporta pa hospital pa tratamento. Pa seguridad, polis a dicidi e ora ey di para e concierto cu a termina mas o menos 2.30 or di madruga.

Online Pap translation:

bad comportacion of publico at concierto of jorge celedon

monday, 12 may 2008

oranjestad(aan): saturday night at mansur ball park was have the concierto of jorge celedon, cual owing to wordo stop for police after of malcomportacion of some person cu owing to cause bringamento during cu the artist was actuando.

the pelaa enough big cu did take lugar owing to let even person injury y cu have to owing to wordo transporta for hospital for tratamento. for seguridad, police owing to dicidi the hour ey of stop the concierto cu owing to termina more or less 2.30 or of madruga.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #339 on: May 12, 2008, 08:00:34 PM »

Hi Rob,

Yes could have been Fred Golba..I was in a chat with Art Wood and he definetly said it was PVDS and it creeped Fred or Joe out..I think one of them mentioned it in a interview also..Beth use to pray at that Church but I don't think it had anything to do with her. This was the day after they found that belt and were searching that N.E. Side. If I am not mistaken I believe the shallow grave was found not far from there in the National Park.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.