March 29, 2024, 07:28:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #751 5/8 - 5/15/08  (Read 329736 times)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #380 on: May 13, 2008, 12:33:29 AM »

179. Aruban (Uncertified Bastard)

Da Wench that is true he is changing story, we aruban are furios at him and I am sure that he will go down we all are praying for that they are changes right now they have arrest one extra person a feww minutes ago if Iam not wrong it is another dutch boy. This just happend in SAVANETA If you are from ARUBA Y ALL KNOW
Thursday, June 16th, 2005 @ 4:36pm
http://www.bastardly.com/archives/2005/06/03/natalee-hollowayone-happy-island
============================
Checkme Says:

June 16th, 2005 at 5:41 pm
There was a pic online showing a house in Savaneta, where Karin Jansen was at the door, and the guy who loves there is a known drug dealer. (He drives around in a souped-up grafiti truck (after he crashed his brand new audi TT 2 years ago).
-------------------------------------------------------
Checkme Says:

June 17th, 2005 at 9:17 am
Savaneta is on the east side of Aruba. This morning’s local newpaper reports a person being detained at Saveneta. I have seen pics of this person’s house in savaneta on the net, on the day they arrested the three.

-------------------------------

« Last Edit: May 13, 2008, 12:49:49 AM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #381 on: May 13, 2008, 12:43:36 AM »

... and also a good night to casa, jackb, Icehawk, wreck, SurfCity and 9 Guests who are viewing this topic.

Janet
Goodnight, johnboy!

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #382 on: May 13, 2008, 12:53:51 AM »

Thanks Janet!

We may have to ask Destiny to give him a call, to see if he's still among the living. 

Destiny will call him whether he is dead or not.  LOL  Jackb.  Also goodnight to you to
Have a good one.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #383 on: May 13, 2008, 01:21:44 AM »

179. Aruban (Uncertified Bastard)

Da Wench that is true he is changing story, we aruban are furios at him and I am sure that he will go down we all are praying for that they are changes right now they have arrest one extra person a feww minutes ago if Iam not wrong it is another dutch boy. This just happend in SAVANETA If you are from ARUBA Y ALL KNOW
Thursday, June 16th, 2005 @ 4:36pm
http://www.bastardly.com/archives/2005/06/03/natalee-hollowayone-happy-island
============================
Checkme Says:

June 16th, 2005 at 5:41 pm
There was a pic online showing a house in Savaneta, where Karin Jansen was at the door, and the guy who loves there is a known drug dealer. (He drives around in a souped-up grafiti truck (after he crashed his brand new audi TT 2 years ago).
-------------------------------------------------------
Checkme Says:

June 17th, 2005 at 9:17 am
Savaneta is on the east side of Aruba. This morning’s local newpaper reports a person being detained at Saveneta. I have seen pics of this person’s house in savaneta on the net, on the day they arrested the three.

-------------------------------
Makes me wonder....I think I hear a whisper in the wind....Bulo....or maybe a shout from a distant shore....LORENZO!  It makes me MAD to know that everything that Natalee, her family and all of those who love them have been through may have been to protect the likes of him!  Disgusting! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #384 on: May 13, 2008, 01:31:36 AM »

Did anyone ever track down who that boy in the picture was?  The one with the belt around his neck?  Where the picture was taken?

Isn't it possible that the belt didn't belong to the VDS family, but to some other family? 

Someone posted early on that the belt was a size 52.  I've only seen photos of maybe two case related people that look a little bigger than average, and maybe the size 52 would be reasonable.

Maybe it belonged to someone who helped dispose of a body?

Yes, it's Joran's friend Michael. I believe that particular photo was taken when they were on that trip to Venezuela.  Who knows where the belt came from that was used in that pic or who it belonged to. 

Goodmorning

this is the Venezuela trip Pic

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #385 on: May 13, 2008, 01:37:51 AM »

Who said this ^^^^^^^^^???

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #386 on: May 13, 2008, 01:38:39 AM »

Good Morning Johan Smile Time for us west coast americans to hit the sack..Have a great day!

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #387 on: May 13, 2008, 01:40:13 AM »

Who said this ^^^^^^^^^???

Those are newspaper clippings saved by Carlos Tromp..You can see them on his site..

http://www.koninginnlwatismensenrechten.com/

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #388 on: May 13, 2008, 01:46:24 AM »

Good Morning Johan Smile Time for us west coast americans to hit the sack..Have a great day!

thank you *******, i am early ,we have a kind of a heatwave here  29 degrees C.

Icehawk
Scared Monkey

« Reply #389 on: May 13, 2008, 01:50:57 AM »

I think Kuiperdal is the same judge that got into that scuffle at the beach with the baseball player Sidney Ponson..If he isn't deceased then he has been laying low practicing law in Aruba.

Sidney is a big kid. 6' 1"  250 lbs

http://www.thescore.com/mlb/mlb_player.aspx?playerid=1603

Stay away from Evil Island
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #390 on: May 13, 2008, 01:56:49 AM »

I just LOVE our archives 

A very short thread about 'marten' -- here are 2 of the interesting posts...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1494.0

HLSlawyerchik
Scared Monkey

Just curious about this one dude
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2005, 10:55:56 AM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Woah. His entire "meetingthaipeople.com" message board seems to be an ode to old men having sex with young (and even underage) girls!

BUT on his biography, he claims to have spent the years 1962 through 2004 in Suriname! Here's a quote:

1962- 2004: Failed really as a conscripted 1-star Officer in the Dutch Army stationed in Suriname

http://www.meetingthaipeople.com/about.html

He also claims to have handcuffed a schoolteacher to a boiler for an entire weekend as a youth:

Rumors were flying of encounters in previous, very shortly attended schools. The less serious one, being a successful attempt to curb the freedom of a Dutch language teacher by handcuffing her to a coal boiler in the school's cellar over the weekend.

And his personal ad explicitly offers cash to the under-age-26 woman willing to move in with him:

LOVE ISSUES in Thailand are different from how they are looked at in the western world.

As money is involved, I will mention it openly ... the right, intelligent, attractive female, not older than 26 years of age and single, will be paid B 7.500 per month, increasing by B 2.500 per month until B 15.000 is reached after 4 month. That will be her money and she will be free to spend it the way she wants. Our normal living expenses together will be taken care of by me.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

HLSlawyerchik
Scared Monkey

Just curious about this one dude
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2005, 11:26:59 AM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I find it disconcerting that he claims to have lived in Suriname from 1962 until 2004. He might actually know the Kalpoes (and all those girls from the tickle.com profiles) personally. Since he is so vocal about being a pervert, who knows what kind of interests he might have that he is actually being discreet about...

Marten does know the Kalpoes.  He, at one time had Depak on his friends list, Depak's face on an Aruban flage and captioned "king of bling."  Also he has spent some time in Aruba.  He is into martial arts and is or was keeping a book or journal on the Holloway case.  Very pro-vandersloot.  He was also on some boards at one time in Aruba during the times he says he was in Suriname, closer to the date of NH disappearance.  One Deutek. pic with Roman Polanski shown to be a woman-like person (in female clothes, at any rate) standing beside a sitting down, Polanski huggin him on the shoulders.  Yes, I would venture to say they are all well acquainted, the perps and Marten.  Marten had the pics of his room with all the worst serial killers books on a shelf (Gacy, Dahmer, the dude who killed the little girl and buried her outside his trailer before she died,) and I am thinking the Polly Klass murderer.  Can't be sure about the last one.  It has been awhile.  He also had pics of Beth, Jug and some more tv'sand computers running.  I told about the "doll house" like statues that turned out to be either very grainy photos with the Sloots looking out a window and a figure tied up with clothes like NH.  Could have been some type of wierd art.  All those people need to burn in hell.  Jackb
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #391 on: May 13, 2008, 02:22:38 AM »

Did anyone ever track down who that boy in the picture was?  The one with the belt around his neck?  Where the picture was taken?

Isn't it possible that the belt didn't belong to the VDS family, but to some other family? 

Someone posted early on that the belt was a size 52.  I've only seen photos of maybe two case related people that look a little bigger than average, and maybe the size 52 would be reasonable.

Yes, it's Joran's friend Michael. I believe that particular photo was taken when they were on that trip to Venezuela.  Who knows where the belt came from that was used in that pic or who it belonged to. 

Goodmorning

The older dude in back on the picture with the group looks like, and may be the arm candy Julia Renfro drags around.  Remember the picture with the guy in the purple shirt and I was telling about GVC in the darkened background when the pic was "lit up" and resized in parts?
There was a ceremony of some type going on in the background, or so it appeared and the Julia, fat face, and studley purple shirt was blocking the view trying to, I believe, to make us believe they were trying to be just a pretty pin up couple.  Seems like there may have been another couple of people in that picture, but it may have been fat face and studley purple shirt.  Oh, well, it is a small, small world, now isn't it?  Jackb
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #392 on: May 13, 2008, 03:46:11 AM »

Lorenzo Van Rijn on hyves..I see he used his arrest picture and has Patrick on his friends list 

http://lorenzovanrijn666.hyves.nl/friends/

Maybe it's just me...he kinda look's like a younger relative of Patrick's.  Everyone is related to someone...imho

Well, beautiful WG, I think you have it partially right. It looks to me like everyone is related to Paulus and his killer seed.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #393 on: May 13, 2008, 04:17:11 AM »

Somehting I got in my email...early this am...Klaas and ******* know 'bout it....I decided to post it here in the forum....

Hi XXXXXXXX;
How are you today. In the newspaper of saturday of DIARIO we had an XXXXXXXX" that has sent an article to Mr. Mansur and to other important people in this investigation about what she has seen that night when Natalee has disapeared.
Today we gone see what comes out with that version of that XXXXXXXX.
I let you know. If you hear something let me know too.

Bye
XXXXXXXX

This is NOT a psychic.....Destiny...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #394 on: May 13, 2008, 07:15:29 AM »

Somehting I got in my email...early this am...Klaas and ******* know 'bout it....I decided to post it here in the forum....

Hi XXXXXXXX;
How are you today. In the newspaper of saturday of DIARIO we had an XXXXXXXX" that has sent an article to Mr. Mansur and to other important people in this investigation about what she has seen that night when Natalee has disapeared.
Today we gone see what comes out with that version of that XXXXXXXX.
I let you know. If you hear something let me know too.

Bye
XXXXXXXX

This is NOT a psychic.....Destiny...

what she has seen > i am curious

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #395 on: May 13, 2008, 07:58:15 AM »

Goodmorning

They look like a nice group of pictures.  I do have to wonder...how many white plaid shirts Joran owns? 

I really looks like Joran's brother gets all the girls.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #396 on: May 13, 2008, 08:08:51 AM »

How embarassed would Aruba be if remains and evidence were found of Natalee Holloway?

Botched investigation, missing PVs, missing evidence, taped confesstions, etc.  No charges or convictions.

What would they do if they found bones and shoes?

How would they explain that away?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #397 on: May 13, 2008, 08:23:51 AM »

Diario has a horror cartoon on the front page this morning...

This reminds me of the Stephen King movie "The Langoliers"

"...a vision of the "Langoliers", small demonic beasts with fast legs that chase down the purposeless and lazy, and eat them alive."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Langoliers

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #398 on: May 13, 2008, 08:30:31 AM »

Lmao....excellent movie. Jossy is spoofing' it, lmao.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #399 on: May 13, 2008, 08:55:26 AM »

Lmao....excellent movie. Jossy is spoofing' it, lmao.

Any idea who the running man is?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.