March 28, 2024, 09:35:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #751 5/8 - 5/15/08  (Read 329598 times)
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #420 on: May 13, 2008, 11:26:39 AM »

I wish Beth would have taken a wooden clog and kicked Chuckie right square in his tackle box. 

freakin' eunuch!

oh crap Rob...now we are going to get called the "bible toting vigilantes" again!!!

I'll accept that as a compliment Lis.. no harm there!!

Maybe Chuckie should team up with Jimmy Carter to re-build the Lago slums and spend his time a little more wisely. After-all that's where he was hatched like a reptile.

I could use some new reptile shoes and a new belt made from Chuck's backside. I bet we could make a purse for every grandmother here. LOL

you are a hoot this morning!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #421 on: May 13, 2008, 11:26:57 AM »

So when would he have worked at Universal Aviation?  Could he have been the go between as far as those that work at UA and were feeding him info?  People such as Alberto Groenveldt and Claudio Ethridege? I have worked on this theory for a while, but always came up empty when I would hit a brick wall.  So he lived in Miramar, Florida.  I thought it was another place?  Very interesting indeed. Thanks.

BTW I remember seeing a pic of Gabe and his UA friends at a party at the airport having a send off party of some type.

Good morning all....map with distances here if it helps Lala's...

http://entertainment.webshots.com/photo/2832203950028659610XJthTY

Good morning Mum. 

You may want to check the distance between his home and the Aruba Tourist Bureau in Ft Lauderdale. (ATA or AHATA -- I get them confused )

A lot closer 

Also --Rob where did he go to school?? Do you know?? FIU??

I don't know where he went to school

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #422 on: May 13, 2008, 11:31:38 AM »

So when would he have worked at Universal Aviation?  Could he have been the go between as far as those that work at UA and were feeding him info?  People such as Alberto Groenveldt and Claudio Ethridege? I have worked on this theory for a while, but always came up empty when I would hit a brick wall.  So he lived in Miramar, Florida.  I thought it was another place?  Very interesting indeed. Thanks.

BTW I remember seeing a pic of Gabe and his UA friends at a party at the airport having a send off party of some type.

Good morning Mum. 

You may want to check the distance between his home and the Aruba Tourist Bureau in Ft Lauderdale. (ATA or AHATA -- I get them confused )

A lot closer 

LOL Sharon...nice to see you...coincidence...I have already visited ATA in Fort Lauderdale early this morning, and Miami, and the rest of the US...strange how all these things are intertwined ... didn't even google Leo until Rob posted the property doc!

Any Ernesto sightings? (He takes me to Miami often...maybe he is back in New York!)

Hotping...do you think that Hyrma Raphael is one or tw peeps? I took it as two from Rob's doc? TIA
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #423 on: May 13, 2008, 11:31:51 AM »

here we go... I found the correct image

+++

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #424 on: May 13, 2008, 11:35:03 AM »

I am thinking today may be Maarten vdb's Birthday. May 13th. How old is he now? 69? I think he might be 70. Forgive me if I don't sing Happy Birthday.

http://tinyurl.com/4a5a65

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #425 on: May 13, 2008, 11:40:38 AM »

Hello MumInOhio  ,
Were can i find the first post of Shango & simian ?

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #426 on: May 13, 2008, 11:41:33 AM »

Rob...Is that Caruba Investments the same as the pyramid scheme...guy from Aruba and a guy from California? TIA
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #427 on: May 13, 2008, 11:46:17 AM »

From old link - http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2005/07/natalee_hollowa_2.html

I'm looking at Ms. Karin Janssen in a whole new light after relaying the day's events to someone I know. As I've mentioned, this person I know has business takes him freqently to the ABCs and he is familiar with the island approach to negotiation as well as socio/political relationships that exist there. (The Jossy Mansur article as translated by Arubagirl can be very enlightening btw.)

It was pointed out to me that it is possible Karin Janssen has made these public declarations to AP for the purpose of creating an unprosecutable case. She has been silent on the case, except for the disparaging 'cowboy' comment, until now. In the last few days, she has violated Arubian law twice by discussing details of the case with the press. Why would she do this? Has she violated the law to the extent that no judge will allow the case to proceed? She should know better; she was responsible for queering a case back in Holland because of failure to follow proper protocol.

After reading Jossy's bold editorial, one wonders how far Dutch-Europeans on the island of Aruba will go for each other??

Posted by: gallowaygirl | Friday, July 01, 2005 at 08:00 PM

WhiskeyGirl ... Beth Holloway ... the media ... Monkeys ... are not going to be appeased ... not going to go away ... if "only" Joran is implicated in the Natalee Holloway case.  There is too much documentation in the form of transcripts, suspect/witness statements which implies otherwise.  Even the press releases from the "powers that be" within the investigation ... those who are in a position to know.

However ... a door that Prime Minister Oduber has left wide open which may be the catalyst that brings the Natalee Holloway case to a conclusion ...

Aruba will concede that a "incompentent" ... not "corrupt" ... investigation makes it impossible to bring to justice all those who participated in the events which encompass the morning when Natalee Holloway went missing.  Aruba will assure that those involved in the "incompentent" investigation will never again work within the Aruban Law Enforcement.  A financial settlement will be offered to the family.

CASE CLOSED!

Janet

+++++++++

Posted 8/22/2005 11:36 AM     Updated 8/22/2005 11:59 AM

Aruba leader acknowledges early mistakes in probe

ORANJESTAD, Aruba (AP) — Aruba's prime minister believes that authorities made mistakes at the start of the investigation of the Natalee Holloway case, a government spokesman said Monday.

Beth Holloway Twitty, who has often criticized authorities on the Dutch Caribbean island since her daughter disappeared on May 30, met in private with Prime Minister Nelson Oduber over the weekend.

"I think that he's in absolute agreement that the initial investigation has been so badly botched," Holloway Twitty said on NBC's "Today" show.

She said the prime minister also told her that Aruba needs to review the first stages of the investigation to find out "who let this go wrong."

Oduber told reporters over the weekend that during the meeting he assured the Alabama woman that investigators would not stop looking for answers about the fate of her 18-year-old daughter.

Government spokesman Ruben Trapenberg said Monday the prime minister had expressed concerns about the initial investigation, though he used more cautious language.

"The prime minister agreed that in the beginning the case could have been better handled," Trapenberg said. "He didn't say it had been 'botched
.'"

Holloway, of Mountain Brook, Ala., was last seen leaving a bar with three young local men on the final night of a high school graduation trip to Aruba. Police and hundreds of volunteers have searched the island, but found no trace of her.

An 18-year-old Dutch resident of Aruba, Joran van der Sloot, has been detained as a suspect but no charges have been filed. At a hearing in September, a court is expected to decide if there is enough evidence to continue holding him.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2005-08-22-aruba_x.htm

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #428 on: May 13, 2008, 11:49:04 AM »

Hello MumInOhio  ,

maybe here
http://coffeepotghost.com/SHANGO_AND_SIMIAN.html

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #429 on: May 13, 2008, 11:50:05 AM »

Rob...Is that Caruba Investments the same as the pyramid scheme...guy from Aruba and a guy from California? TIA

sorry Mum, I don't know.

+++

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #430 on: May 13, 2008, 11:50:18 AM »

Hello MumInOhio  ,

Hello to you Johann...they posted on the FP, Scared Monkeys.com, but they are in the Shango/Simian reference threads if that is what you need. I don't have the FP links, they are spread out over different days...I am sure some-one else has them though!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=29.0
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #431 on: May 13, 2008, 11:51:43 AM »

Good morning Mum. 

A lot closer 

LOL Sharon...nice to see you...coincidence...I have already visited ATA in Fort Lauderdale early this morning, and Miami, and the rest of the US...strange how all these things are intertwined ... didn't even google Leo until Rob posted the property doc!

Any Ernesto sightings? (He takes me to Miami often...maybe he is back in New York!)

Hotping...do you think that Hyrma Raphael is one or tw peeps? I took it as two from Rob's doc? TIA
Mum according to publicdata....Hyrma Raphael is one person at the address in Fl...his date of birth is 11/26/62

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #432 on: May 13, 2008, 11:53:51 AM »

sorry Mum, I don't know.

Thanks Rob...I will check. I came across Caruba looking for Cafuba...the place the guy David, who sold Deepak his car worked for. Never did find Cafuba!!! Or David for that matter...there is either two or they don't exist!
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #433 on: May 13, 2008, 11:56:59 AM »

Thanks a lot Mum and Rob

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #434 on: May 13, 2008, 11:57:38 AM »

Good morning Mum. 

A lot closer 

Mum according to publicdata....Hyrma Raphael is one person at the address in Fl...his date of birth is 11/26/62

Thanks Hotping...thought I had better make sure...
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #435 on: May 13, 2008, 12:11:46 PM »

YW MUM! If Anyone else needs a name checked in the US...let Me know...

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #436 on: May 13, 2008, 12:18:58 PM »

YW MUM! If Anyone else needs a name checked in the US...let Me know...

YES!!!!   Ernesto Arambatzis!!!! Pretty please...and TIA 
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #437 on: May 13, 2008, 12:22:46 PM »

WhiskeyGirl ... Beth Holloway ... the media ... Monkeys ... are not going to be appeased ... not going to go away ... if "only" Joran is implicated in the Natalee Holloway case.  There is too much documentation in the form of transcripts, suspect/witness statements which implies otherwise.  Even the press releases from the "powers that be" within the investigation ... those who are in a position to know.

However ... a door that Prime Minister Oduber has left wide open which may be the catalyst that brings the Natalee Holloway case to a conclusion ...

Aruba will concede that a "incompentent" ... not "corrupt" ... investigation makes it impossible to bring to justice all those who participated in the events which encompass the morning when Natalee Holloway went missing.  Aruba will assure that those involved in the "incompentent" investigation will never again work within the Aruban Law Enforcement.  A financial settlement will be offered to the family.

CASE CLOSED!

Janet

+++++++++

Posted 8/22/2005 11:36 AM     Updated 8/22/2005 11:59 AM

Aruba leader acknowledges early mistakes in probe

ORANJESTAD, Aruba (AP) — Aruba's prime minister believes that authorities made mistakes at the start of the investigation of the Natalee Holloway case, a government spokesman said Monday.

Beth Holloway Twitty, who has often criticized authorities on the Dutch Caribbean island since her daughter disappeared on May 30, met in private with Prime Minister Nelson Oduber over the weekend.

"I think that he's in absolute agreement that the initial investigation has been so badly botched," Holloway Twitty said on NBC's "Today" show.

She said the prime minister also told her that Aruba needs to review the first stages of the investigation to find out "who let this go wrong."

Oduber told reporters over the weekend that during the meeting he assured the Alabama woman that investigators would not stop looking for answers about the fate of her 18-year-old daughter.

Government spokesman Ruben Trapenberg said Monday the prime minister had expressed concerns about the initial investigation, though he used more cautious language.

"The prime minister agreed that in the beginning the case could have been better handled," Trapenberg said. "He didn't say it had been 'botched
.'"

Holloway, of Mountain Brook, Ala., was last seen leaving a bar with three young local men on the final night of a high school graduation trip to Aruba. Police and hundreds of volunteers have searched the island, but found no trace of her.

An 18-year-old Dutch resident of Aruba, Joran van der Sloot, has been detained as a suspect but no charges have been filed. At a hearing in September, a court is expected to decide if there is enough evidence to continue holding him.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2005-08-22-aruba_x.htm

I believe that one person may be incompetent, but for people involved in the investigation, prosecution, judiciary?  What kind of place is this?  Aren't there processes in place to help overcome the incompetency of one individual? 

The original request for a search of the VDS compound, the granting of the search request, and the changes on site come to mind.  How often are such requests modified on-site?  Under these circumstances?  Where is the check and balance in this system?  The review?  The appeal?  Anyone see conflicting interests at play?

What about future incompetents? 

How much is one life worth on Aruba?  How much are the Kalpoes asking for?

There are some things money cannot buy or replace.  imho

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #438 on: May 13, 2008, 12:25:39 PM »

O/T
just got an email from Glendene Grant. Her daughter is Jessie Foster - missing from N. Las Vegas in 06. There is some indication that her case is tied to another missing young woman named Crystal Harris.

This is Lyndsay Marie Harris

Glendene says -
I just got the worse news in an email today from Lindsay's mother, Martha. Lindsay was identified through her DNA, sadly she was murdered. She will be going home to her family, FINALLY. A celebration of her life will be held. Martha's baby is coming home at last, her family is being restored. God bless the Harris family. Glendene...www.jessiefoster.ca

Glendene and one of her daughters holds a picture of her other daughter Missing Jessie Foster.

In January dna testing was done on a badly burned corpse found in Texas. The person discovered was NOT Jessie.

Photo comparison of then Jane Doe. The person has now been ID'd.

Jessie and pimp Peter Tood, the last person to be seen with Jessie. Todd has a twin brother and is a Jamaican national.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #439 on: May 13, 2008, 12:27:05 PM »

excuse my typo in the last post - the murdered young woman is named Lyndsay Harris and not Crystal. I made a mistake.

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.