April 16, 2024, 04:16:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #751 5/8 - 5/15/08  (Read 331234 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #480 on: May 13, 2008, 06:09:12 PM »

Rob
I bet Klaas knows who that guy in the photo is.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #481 on: May 13, 2008, 06:22:51 PM »

Janet, the mere fact that the case is happening in Ca tells you that anything can and could happen. It's a different set of interpreted laws. That's probably the main problem.

Let's just say that the case proceeds without the requested docs, and that COULD happen - it's California after-all, and let's just say that the Kalpoes win. There will be an appeal filed immediately (and a new trial with-in 6 months), if the Kalpoes are successful in the second instance, the case could be further appealed to the CA Supreme Court or to the 9th Circuit Court.

The 9th Circuit is a Federal court, so it's doubtful it would go there next, but could end up there eventually and that is he most over-turned Federal Court in the United States. The Supreme Court over-turns their decisions more than any other Federal Court. They set the record over there.

I have absolutely no idea why this is still on-going. The judge has made a determination that the docs are NEEDED or the case would have already started and concluded. I believe if the docs are not turned over, it will be dismissed. If this was anyone else, I believe it would have been dismissed long ago - but again - it's California.

The Kalpoes may re-file and proceed again, but they might be using Article 45 as an out and might not wish to proceed again.

It's all hard to tell.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #482 on: May 13, 2008, 06:24:21 PM »

hi, I looked at pictures all nite on this site-have you seen it?  http://www.lago-county.com/index.htm?  d

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #483 on: May 13, 2008, 06:26:36 PM »

Rob

welll Duh!!! of course Klaas knows everybody 

+++

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #484 on: May 13, 2008, 06:28:40 PM »

sorry, http://www.lago-colony.com/index.htm

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #485 on: May 13, 2008, 06:30:45 PM »

Rob

welll Duh!!! of course Klaas knows everybody 

I even asked her about that guy a year or so ago and can't remember his name...and you think you went DUH!!!!
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #486 on: May 13, 2008, 06:32:26 PM »

I cannot open the court documents.

IIRC...there is no issue with the release of documents.  The documents were listed, by Deepak (and Satish...and Janet, I don't know why Satish is involved either...) in response to broad interrogatories from the Phil lawyers. Aruba does not have those documents (well maybe the originals), Deepak has them.  My guess is, they figured Phil would settle (bad, bad advise) and they wouldn't have to do squat.

The famous Aruba article 45, translated by a professor Thode (I think) was an open for whatever you think it might mean, story.  It was pointed out that Kock was on air with "case" sensitive material, not to mention Joran and his book....so...article 45 was a joke.  The judge said that the material was integral to the case and Deepak had to produce it. I have no idea why they have been granted so many stays but it is not because they don't have the documents (except of course, the ones that Oomen has that Deepak has not paid for).

I remember Jaime talking about taping Deepak.  Someone else was in the room and heard Deepak's statement....so....there is not only a tape...but a witness.

There has been no statement from the prosecution telling Deepak he can not comply with the US orders.

Phil probably doesn't NEED any documents but he does want them.  It is necessary to prepare a defense when someone claims their livelyhood has been affected....oh that's right Deepak could not come up with the price for counseling (because it is free), nor the price of being off work, because he wasn't.  Guess the Aruban lawyers didn't want to submit statements either...maybe because the system compensates them and there is no cost to Deepak.     Sucks to want millions but not be able to show any loss....
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #487 on: May 13, 2008, 06:32:26 PM »

Rob

Sorry, just got back from a Dr. appointment and saw this....what guy in what photo?  I tried reading back and couldn't see what you were referring to.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #488 on: May 13, 2008, 06:32:46 PM »

hi, I looked at pictures all nite on this site-have you seen it?  http://www.lago-county.com/index.htm?  d
Hi Always1
I don't think I've been there before, but I will check it out; thanks for sharing it with us!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #489 on: May 13, 2008, 06:33:29 PM »

yes, that's where Charles Ratliffe inherited his birth defects, some bubble to the surface - like his sloppy appearance, and ginormous stomach, and some are psychological and manifest a rather nasty disposition and a serious comprehension problems.

did I say all that? 

+++

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #490 on: May 13, 2008, 06:34:15 PM »

Thanks Rob.

When Article 45 is considered ... maybe it is being determined by Phil McGraw's attorneys whether Jamie Skeeters' video recording could stand alone as evidence without his testimony.

Apparently there was a former FBI agent and ... an Aruban citizen who were witnesses to the Deepak Kalpoe/Jamie Skeeters' interview.

Janet

++++++++

Jamie Skeeters
'The Abrams Report'
October 7, 2005

ABRAMS: Jamie Skeeters, let‘s be clear, he knew he was being taped or not?

SKEETERS: Yes, I have that on tape. I have it witnessed by another former FBI and Deepak himself and another citizen of Aruba.

ABRAMS: OK. You‘re saying that yes, you believe he did know he was being taped?

SKEETERS: I have that on tape...

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/9646352/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #491 on: May 13, 2008, 06:34:39 PM »

Hello MumInOhio  ,
Were can i find the first post of Shango & simian ?

maybe here
http://coffeepotghost.com/SHANGO_AND_SIMIAN.html

Thanks, Rob.

From that thread:

Simian Says: June 22nd, 2005 at 12:09 pm
With the insurance fruad I would like to illustrate that we have seen that Americans do that when they are down here. They do all sorts of stuff. Including abusing our laws on drinking.

What a diversion, considering that one party boy breaking their laws on gambling, drugs and drinking was the catalyst that began the downward spiral for Nat and at least 20 others.

We have seen what the Arubans do down there. All sorts of stuff. Like covering up rapes and murders by their Dutchies, attacking victims and their families, using corrupt judges to set their criminals free, and hiring their journalists to dissiminate misinformation in the media and on the web.

I think that trumps Americans behaving badly in the sin department. Welcome to Hell, Aruba.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #492 on: May 13, 2008, 06:34:52 PM »

Thanks Always 1 - yes I've seen all the Lago Colony pics but not sure if it helps or pertains to the case.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #493 on: May 13, 2008, 06:34:56 PM »

Rob

Sorry, just got back from a Dr. appointment and saw this....what guy in what photo?  I tried reading back and couldn't see what you were referring to.

Hi Klaas,

I hope the doctor was pleased with your progress! 

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #494 on: May 13, 2008, 06:36:57 PM »

yes, that's where Charles Ratliffe inherited his birth defects, some bubble to the surface - like his sloppy appearance, and ginormous stomach, and some are psychological and manifest a rather nasty disposition and a serious comprehension problems.

did I say all that? 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #495 on: May 13, 2008, 06:37:38 PM »

Buckeye ... thank you for your input.  It was appreciated.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #496 on: May 13, 2008, 06:42:48 PM »

Buckeye has it exactly right . . . KUDOS!!

and not being able to open the docs is a blessing not a curse 

DR. Phil's attorneys probably don't need the docs, but making the Kalpoes lives a miserable hell is probably totally worth it.

+++

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #497 on: May 13, 2008, 06:44:48 PM »

Buckeye ... thank you for your input.  It was appreciated.

Janet

Wink
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #498 on: May 13, 2008, 06:46:06 PM »

SKEETERS: Yes, I have that on tape. I have it witnessed by another former FBI and Deepak himself and another citizen of Aruba.

we have seen these people flip before... can't be too careful. Wonder if Gielen has been in contact and if Renfro is offering ----- oh nevermind!!!

+++

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #499 on: May 13, 2008, 06:49:05 PM »

Janet, the mere fact that the case is happening in Ca tells you that anything can and could happen. It's a different set of interpreted laws. That's probably the main problem.

Let's just say that the case proceeds without the requested docs, and that COULD happen - it's California after-all, and let's just say that the Kalpoes win. There will be an appeal filed immediately (and a new trial with-in 6 months), if the Kalpoes are successful in the second instance, the case could be further appealed to the CA Supreme Court or to the 9th Circuit Court.

The 9th Circuit is a Federal court, so it's doubtful it would go there next, but could end up there eventually and that is he most over-turned Federal Court in the United States. The Supreme Court over-turns their decisions more than any other Federal Court. They set the record over there.

I have absolutely no idea why this is still on-going. The judge has made a determination that the docs are NEEDED or the case would have already started and concluded. I believe if the docs are not turned over, it will be dismissed. If this was anyone else, I believe it would have been dismissed long ago - but again - it's California.

The Kalpoes may re-file and proceed again, but they might be using Article 45 as an out and might not wish to proceed again.

It's all hard to tell.

Rob, I have pondered whether someone high up the food chain in our government, perhaps at the request of the Dutch,  has asked them to delay this suit until they finish a more thorough investigation into the Kalpoes and, of course, their good friend Joran. It is the only logical explanation I can think of that explains the case not being tossed out by now.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.