March 28, 2024, 11:32:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #751 5/8 - 5/15/08  (Read 329612 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #500 on: May 13, 2008, 06:50:08 PM »

SKEETERS: Yes, I have that on tape. I have it witnessed by another former FBI and Deepak himself and another citizen of Aruba.

we have seen these people flip before... can't be too careful. Wonder if Gielen has been in contact and if Renfro is offering ----- oh nevermind!!!

I wonder if the former FBI was Harold Copus.  I pray it was not Eric Williams but hey ... that is another issue.

Later Monkeys

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #501 on: May 13, 2008, 06:53:12 PM »

Rob, I have pondered whether someone high up the food chain in our government, perhaps at the request of the Dutch,  has asked them to delay this suit until they finish a more thorough investigation into the Kalpoes and, of course, their good friend Joran. It is the only logical explanation I can think of that explains the case not being tossed out by now.

I used to think the Judiciary was independent of politics, but know better. I can only hope if the case makes it past Deepak screaming for his mommy, that it will be on Court TV. 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #502 on: May 13, 2008, 07:05:43 PM »

Rob, I have pondered whether someone high up the food chain in our government, perhaps at the request of the Dutch,  has asked them to delay this suit until they finish a more thorough investigation into the Kalpoes and, of course, their good friend Joran. It is the only logical explanation I can think of that explains the case not being tossed out by now.

I used to think the Judiciary was independent of politics, but know better. I can only hope if the case makes it past Deepak screaming for his mommy, that it will be on Court TV. 

Could be coming down from our Justice Department. I think there would be cooperation there between them and the lower courts. I would think our JD is tightly connected to our State Department. Kneebone thighbone, wink wink!

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #503 on: May 13, 2008, 07:11:34 PM »

I cannot open the court documents.

IIRC...there is no issue with the release of documents.  The documents were listed, by Deepak (and Satish...and Janet, I don't know why Satish is involved either...) in response to broad interrogatories from the Phil lawyers. Aruba does not have those documents (well maybe the originals), Deepak has them.  My guess is, they figured Phil would settle (bad, bad advise) and they wouldn't have to do squat.

The famous Aruba article 45, translated by a professor Thode (I think) was an open for whatever you think it might mean, story.  It was pointed out that Kock was on air with "case" sensitive material, not to mention Joran and his book....so...article 45 was a joke.  The judge said that the material was integral to the case and Deepak had to produce it. I have no idea why they have been granted so many stays but it is not because they don't have the documents (except of course, the ones that Oomen has that Deepak has not paid for).

I remember Jaime talking about taping Deepak.  Someone else was in the room and heard Deepak's statement....so....there is not only a tape...but a witness.

There has been no statement from the prosecution telling Deepak he can not comply with the US orders.

Phil probably doesn't NEED any documents but he does want them.  It is necessary to prepare a defense when someone claims their livelyhood has been affected....oh that's right Deepak could not come up with the price for counseling (because it is free), nor the price of being off work, because he wasn't.  Guess the Aruban lawyers didn't want to submit statements either...maybe because the system compensates them and there is no cost to Deepak.     Sucks to want millions but not be able to show any loss....

Whoever is paying the Kalpoes' legal bills can darn sure afford to pay Oomen off to get the docs released. That tells me the don't want the docs released because they know they will severely damage the Kalpoes' case.

At some point, don't know whether this was in the request, I think the defense lawyers need to demand to know who is paying the Kalpoes' legal bills. That could get interesting.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #504 on: May 13, 2008, 07:12:09 PM »

Could be coming down from our Justice Department. I think there would be cooperation there between them and the lower courts. I would think our JD is tightly connected to our State Department. Kneebone thighbone, wink wink!

I *think* when we are at a time of war, the State Department should be locked up and meals slid under the door. I don't like career bureaucrats.

If they are involved and we know they are... they like to negotiate a settlement. It's way past settlement time in my opinion and Aruba needs to be totally and completely be held responsible for the cover-up for the crimes of the Sloots.

I really haven't seen anything from Condi Rice and that disappoints me.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #505 on: May 13, 2008, 07:38:21 PM »

O/T Urgent prayer request in lounge!!
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #506 on: May 13, 2008, 08:07:36 PM »

Definitions of corruption ~

Whilst there is no single definition for corruption, common definitions include:

Corruption involves behaviour on the part of persons in which they improperly enrich themselves or those close to them by misusing power with which they have been entrusted. In short, corruption is the misuse of public power for personal gain.
National Integrity Promotion Campaign - Namibia

…corruption is an abuse of (public) power for private gain that hampers the public interest. …corrupt entails a confusion of the private with the public sphere or an illicit exchange between the two spheres. In essence, corrupt practices involve public officials acting in the best interest of private concerns (their own or those of others) regardless of, or against, the public interest.
United Nations Manual on Anti-Corruption Policy

The solicitation or acceptance by a public official, directly or indirectly, of an undue advantage, for the official himself or herself or another person or entity, in order that the official act or refrain from acting in the exercise of his or her official duties.
Article 8 of the Convention against Transnational Organized Crime

As a civil servant you should ensure that -
• Your top priority is to act in the public interest.
• You observe the principles of the codes of conduct that
apply to civil servants.
• You adhere strictly to the rules and regulations of the
public service.
• You promote a culture of openness and transparency.

Corruption frequently goes unreported for a number of reasons. The most obvious reason is that the reporter or whistle blower fears discrimination or victimisation. Other reasons for corruption not being reported are the following:

Both parties are guilty of the same offence and do not want to incriminate themselves;

Ignorance that corruption is a crime;

Lack of confidence in the ability of the police force and other responsible bodies;

A desire not to tie up an organisation’s own resources, for example, the witness does not want to spend time giving evidence in court;

An ineffective criminal justice system;

Fear of negative publicity and embarrassment and

Inconvenience or apathy.

Whenever you are in doubt about whether your actions are corrupt, ask yourself the following questions:

Are my actions legal?”

Am I being fair and honest?”

How will it look in the newspaper?”

Would I like my child, my mother or my friends to know what I have done?”

http://www.anticorruption.info/index.htm

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #507 on: May 13, 2008, 08:15:30 PM »

A screen shot of Joran's Myspace account in June 2005.

« Last Edit: May 13, 2008, 08:30:23 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #508 on: May 13, 2008, 08:56:24 PM »

Eldweans Myspace accounts.
http://www.myspace.com/eldwean 
http://www.myspace.com/aruba_dude 

Of course one of his buddy's on Myspace is Natalee Holloway.
natalee not wanting the world to give up...

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=17835889
------------------------------
Steve Croes
Im steve croes bitches and im back on the road

(Pictures of his brothers birthday party)Most likely Cheremy Croes.
http://www.myspace.com/djdiablo669aua
« Last Edit: May 13, 2008, 09:06:42 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #509 on: May 13, 2008, 10:23:32 PM »

<snipped>

As for the CA Civil Suit, I have no idea why the Judge has not dismissed this case. This non-sense has been going on for about 8 months with the discovery and if they don't comply, there is nothing that can stop the defense from claiming they are at an unfair disadvantage. If the Kalpoe do not produce the docs it will be eventually dismissed.

Thanks Rob

The fact that the there has been no ruling regarding the Kalpoe's lawsuit against Phil McGraw ... makes me very uncomfortable.

If the Kalpoes cannot legally comply with the judge's order to disclosure ... then why has the case not been dismissed until such time that Aruba officially closes the Natalee Holloway case.

If the Kalpoes will not comply with the judge's order to disclose ... then why has the case not been dismissed period?

It seems so simple yet ... the "powers that be" make it so complicated.

Janet

++++++++++++++++

John Q. Kelly
On the Record w/ Greta
September 14, 2007

KELLY: I believe David Koch (ph), one of the attorneys for the Kalpoes actually signed a declaration at the court indicating that even if the court ordered the documents be turned over, they were not going to turn them over, which was sort of, for lack of a better word, arrogant on his part. The court did not necessarily like that.

But I can't see them both using the courts as a sword and then a shield. They can't bring this action, they can't seek damages and not obey the orders of the court and expect their case to go forward.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,296798,00.html

Janet...maybe...part of the reason for the K2s filing the lawsuit is to make sure the case is  never closed on Arubas' end...I think all the frikkin' b*stards hold onto as much evidence as they can...to *hold* over each others' heads....at some point...someone will break...and once what they have in hand/hold comes to light...everyone will start dumping on each other....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #510 on: May 13, 2008, 10:36:22 PM »

SKEETERS: Yes, I have that on tape. I have it witnessed by another former FBI and Deepak himself and another citizen of Aruba.

we have seen these people flip before... can't be too careful. Wonder if Gielen has been in contact and if Renfro is offering ----- oh nevermind!!!

Don't know if Renho is is...last I heard...her knee pads had worn straight through to the mens room bathroom floor...wait!....I forgot about her calloused knees....she probably is then....

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #511 on: May 13, 2008, 10:42:30 PM »

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #512 on: May 14, 2008, 04:00:25 AM »

Rob said :
Max DeVries' case is long over and Yvonne has never received anything. They just say that so they don't have to turn anything over ever. Open / Closed - it makes no difference. Documents never see the light of day again.

Was there no investigation at all ?
And in the other case , Amy ?
[BRADLEY, Amy  23 year old woman reported missing on 3-24-98 from a cruise ship en route to Curacao.  Employees on the ship had been talking to her about Carlo’s N Charlie’s on Aruba.  She is believed to be a sex slave in a brothel on Curacao.]

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #513 on: May 14, 2008, 04:51:08 AM »

NEW US RAPE KITS COMING

We need to fly some of these in

to Noord and Oranjestad and drop

them in a wide radius out from

the Sloot's and Kalpoe's homes.

http://tinyurl.com/55yuo7

Fly 'em in an do a big air drop, like over Burma.

or as I like to call it... that place with the name that is too long

for me to learn how to spell now!!!

Starts with an M.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #514 on: May 14, 2008, 06:54:26 AM »

i thinks this writer  is the same person as simian ,they same style

http://arubadirtypolice.blogspot.com/2005_10_01_archive.html

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #515 on: May 14, 2008, 07:34:28 AM »

NO they are one of us, we are friends, a few of us talk to him on the phone he is not Simian trust me.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #516 on: May 14, 2008, 07:42:30 AM »

Well -- isn't this special 

And Disney considers itself a 'family oriented' cruise line.  And Aruba is going to 'greet' 500 children  Please tell me Marten is still in Thailand 

http://www.cruisecommunity.com/ShowStory.asp?ID=14232

Aruba gears up for first Disney Magic call
8/5/2008

On May 14, Aruba will welcome the maiden call of Disney Magic to Oranjestad. The ship will be on a 15-night trans-Canal voyage to Los Angeles that will position it for the start of a summer season of Mexican Riviera voyages.

Kathleen Rojer, executive director of Aruba Cruise Tourism, her staff and a team from the Aruba Ports Authority will be at the terminal to greet the passengers, including approximately 500 children.

Ship agent SEL Maduro & Sons is working with Disney Cruise Line on a special welcome ceremony.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #517 on: May 14, 2008, 08:17:56 AM »

Hello Johan... some of us in the Shango thread think that Simian/Merian has been identified. The posts start here and go over a few pages. First there are some Merian Ernest posts and then you can follow the posters discussions.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.440

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #518 on: May 14, 2008, 08:37:02 AM »

Aruba: Boycott Watch was Right!

Summary: New statements by Aruban Tourism officials proves Boycott Watch caught Aruba in a lie, and that Aruba wanted to cash in on the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

Boycott Watch was first to break the story that Aruba lied about its tourism numbers, claiming tourism was up despite the boycott of Aruba called after the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. An article in eTurboNews dated January 16, 2008 was just brought to our attention in which an Aruba official clearly indicates Boycott Watch was right all along.

In the article by Hazel Heyer, Aruba's minister of tourism and transportation, Edison Briesen was quotes saying "We were strongly hit by this incident ... In the Caribbean, this is the first time an island has been pounded this long by a single event. It's been over a year and a half now and the publicity has not ended."

This is the first time that Aruba has openly admitted their economy was hit hard by the boycott against them. Aruba originally claimed the boycott did nothing but draw attention to Aruba thus increase tourism, but Boycott Watch uncovered the numbers to prove Aruba was severely hurt by the boycott early on in the boycott.

While Aruba now says they expect an increase in tourism revenue because the Natalee Holloway disappearance is out of the news, Boycott Watch stated the Aruba economy hit its low point in a previous article, so the islands economy can only go up anyhow. In the mean time, considering the fact that the Natalee Holloway case is still open and no prosecution has been made despite the Joran Van der Sloot confession, Boycott Watch believes Aruba tourism will not fully recover for a long time. While many college students want to go to Aruba for spring break to take advantage of the lax underage drinking and drug law enforcement there, many parents are still objecting to their kids going to Aruba out of concerns for safety, and many parents won't go either.

The boycott was started and driven by blogger Michelle Simonsen at the Boycott Aruba--Justice For Natalee blog, and was picked up by the Governor of Alabama among many others. The boycott took on a life of its own, as Americans were upset at Aruba for seemingly doing nothing in the case. Now, many Americans are still upset because even after a passenger-seat confession of Joran Van der Sloot, Aruba has failed to take any action to prosecute anyone in the case.

Briesen appeared arrogant in the interview. When asked about the Holloway family, Briesen stated "We've been very cooperative," something Natalee Holloway's mother, Beth Holloway-Twitty, surely disagrees with, as demonstrated by the number of times she has been on TV stating her disappointment with the way Aruba has been handling the case and treating her personally.

In the interview, Briesen also echoed a claim by Aruban Tourism officials early in the boycott by saying "more people now know about Aruba." In both cases, these words were used to claim tourism was up because of free publicity. The only problem with that original claim is that it was a complete lie as evidenced by the fact that Briesen admitted Aruba tourism was hit hard by the boycott. There is, therefore, no reason to believe Briesen now either.

Boycott Watch believes Briesen was attempting to once again bask in self-glorification by taking pride in the media attention garnered by the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. Simply stated, Boycott Watch finds these statements feeding off the probable murder of Natalee Holloway to be repulsive at best.

The most interesting statement by Briesen in the interview was when he stated "…I would not want Aruba to be known in the same way Iraq is known. One reason why we think it has been a hard blow to us." This is another de facto admission that Aruba feels it was deeply hit by the boycott. Briesen continued: "We are the safest island in the entire western hemisphere. Things like this don't happen in Aruba." But it did.

Boycott Watch President Fred Taub responded by saying "If Aruba is the safest island in the entire western hemisphere as Briesen believes, perhaps his own Iraq comparison has merit."

http://www.boycottwatch.org/misc/aruba13.htm

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #519 on: May 14, 2008, 08:49:46 AM »

Tonight on Dana Pretzer:

The Dana Pretzer Show On Scared Monkeys Radio - Listen LIVE Wednesday Night
at 9PM Eastern - Guests Include Susan Murphy Milano, Drew Kesse and Randy
Tat

This week Dana welcomes:

* Susan Murphy Milano, Author and Domestic Violence Expert
    * Drew Kesse discussing the Jennifer Kesse / Tiffany Sessions Missing
Persons Act
    * Randy Tat, Los Angeles based artist and designer

AND.....TIM MILLER TES

LISTEN LIVE, WEDNESDAY NIGHT AT 9PM EASTERN

www.scaredmonkeysradio.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.