March 28, 2024, 04:02:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #751 5/8 - 5/15/08  (Read 329633 times)
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #520 on: May 14, 2008, 09:18:30 AM »

i thinks this writer  is the same person as simian ,they same style

http://arubadirtypolice.blogspot.com/2005_10_01_archive.html

Hello Johan... some of us in the Shango thread think that Simian/Merian has been identified. The posts start here and go over a few pages. First there are some Merian Ernest posts and then you can follow the posters discussions.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.440

thanks

she does not have the ability to check the IP addy on any of those posts.
why is that impossible ? you can check that in the admin area

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #521 on: May 14, 2008, 09:25:21 AM »

Hello Johan... some of us in the Shango thread think that Simian/Merian has been identified. The posts start here and go over a few pages. First there are some Merian Ernest posts and then you can follow the posters discussions.

thanks

The Merian Ernest posts are the ones I can't check IP on, Simian I can.  Simian posted on the front page of SM and was posting from Aruba.  Merian Ernest posted a few different places, one was RWV and it appears was using the same email address that Simian was using so I'd guess they are the same person (Simian/Merian).
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #522 on: May 14, 2008, 09:30:46 AM »

thanks

The Merian Ernest posts are the ones I can't check IP on, Simian I can.  Simian posted on the front page of SM and was posting from Aruba.  Merian Ernest posted a few different places, one was RWV and it appears was using the same email address that Simian was using so I'd guess they are the same person (Simian/Merian).

when Merian is still a member here you can check the Ip .
when she or he is gone as a member  you can find a old ip back in a forum Back up .
And when you have a email adress what is working you can also check the IP
What is RWV ?

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #523 on: May 14, 2008, 09:35:25 AM »

Johan - There are some posts from the SM forum that are missing from July 2005 on.  I cannot find any Merian Ernest posts in the SM forum nor the front page of SM.  We had a couple of crashes in 2005 so I know alot is still missing. 

RWV = Real World View and was covering the NH case early on as well.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #524 on: May 14, 2008, 09:45:29 AM »

I don't think so.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #525 on: May 14, 2008, 09:47:29 AM »

I think it is Ernest Merian  a writer
http://www.amazon.ca/exec/obidos/search-handle-url/701-1979650-0689937?%5Fencoding=UTF8&search-type=ss&index=books-ca&field-author=Ernest%20Merian

vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #526 on: May 14, 2008, 10:08:47 AM »

Hi johan555,

IMO, he combined the names of the directors of King Kong.
Merian C. Cooper
Ernest B. Schoedsack

This was his sig line when he was posting here:
"Oh, no. It wasn't the airplanes. It was Beauty killed the Beast."

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #527 on: May 14, 2008, 10:36:12 AM »

this is a post on riehwv:
Merian Ernest, you are doing such a good job, here. Please accept my congratulations and keep writing
------

Hopefloats:

Is has to be about money. That is why FOX and CNN are exploiting this. That is why Greta is doing her show from Aruba. It is not a public service. They are selling ads. They test audiences. Would you rather hear the story about the war in Iraq or the story of a mystery in an island Paradise?

To make it more interesting the news networks will strectch the truth as far as it can go. It is not that Arubans do not know that. Community and business leaders in Aruba are educated in the US and Europe, so it is not that we do not know how things fucntion in other societies. All of them are in awe of the twisting of truths that cable news is giving to not only the case, but also the island's reputation. On the other hand the NBC, CBS and ABC have been reporting in a completely different tone.

If Aruba were so low and dirty. How come so many American multi-nationals are established on the island? How come the US Immigration and Customs has one of the largest pre-clearance installations outside of the US borders? How come the US is building a major Forward Operating Location for their miliraty operations?

There is no anti-American sentiment on the island. Americans have been investing and have been part of Aruba fabric of society since 1929. The one person who shouted "Americans go home!" during the protest was an American lady herself who has been living on the island for many years.

Posted by: Merian Ernest | Friday, July 08, 2005 at 10:36 AM
---------The idea to call in Deep Sea Divers was suggested to Aruba's PM by Mr. Miller of the Texas Equusearch.

There's a container that seems to be holding what looks like a body that was detected by the sonar equipment.

Besides that, did you know that the persons who abducted and killed Mr. Miller's daughter were never found, never brought to justice?

Posted by: Merian Ernest | Friday, July 08, 2005 at 08:54 AM
--------------
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

and WERE THE HELL IS THIS ON aruba

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #528 on: May 14, 2008, 10:36:46 AM »

Hi johan555,

Merian C. Cooper
Ernest B. Schoedsack

vms ... I am impressed!

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #529 on: May 14, 2008, 10:44:07 AM »

Lots of info is discussed in Shango about these posters...you guys should really venture into that forum on occasion.  Rob has the courage...he comes out unscathed...most days. LOL

I know it's hard to do...especially lately since things are slightly off track..but it's there if you want to sort through it all...MuminOhio keeps a great log on everything there.  I have the summary index finished for Shango 1, but I don't know how to get past the 14 pages it has become. LOL 
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #530 on: May 14, 2008, 10:50:37 AM »

Remember merian ernest an “where is jake?”

Was there a person missing on Aruba named  Jake ?Merian ernest child ?

Zoom:

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #531 on: May 14, 2008, 10:55:07 AM »

Johan...it may be the pet Cemetary...not sure?
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #532 on: May 14, 2008, 11:09:10 AM »

Rob, I have pondered whether someone high up the food chain in our government, perhaps at the request of the Dutch,  has asked them to delay this suit until they finish a more thorough investigation into the Kalpoes and, of course, their good friend Joran. It is the only logical explanation I can think of that explains the case not being tossed out by now.

I used to think the Judiciary was independent of politics, but know better. I can only hope if the case makes it past Deepak screaming for his mommy, that it will be on Court TV. 
Aruba: Boycott Watch was Right!

Summary: New statements by Aruban Tourism officials proves Boycott Watch caught Aruba in a lie, and that Aruba wanted to cash in on the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

Boycott Watch was first to break the story that Aruba lied about its tourism numbers, claiming tourism was up despite the boycott of Aruba called after the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. An article in eTurboNews dated January 16, 2008 was just brought to our attention in which an Aruba official clearly indicates Boycott Watch was right all along.

In the article by Hazel Heyer, Aruba's minister of tourism and transportation, Edison Briesen was quotes saying "We were strongly hit by this incident ... In the Caribbean, this is the first time an island has been pounded this long by a single event. It's been over a year and a half now and the publicity has not ended."

This is the first time that Aruba has openly admitted their economy was hit hard by the boycott against them. Aruba originally claimed the boycott did nothing but draw attention to Aruba thus increase tourism, but Boycott Watch uncovered the numbers to prove Aruba was severely hurt by the boycott early on in the boycott.

While Aruba now says they expect an increase in tourism revenue because the Natalee Holloway disappearance is out of the news, Boycott Watch stated the Aruba economy hit its low point in a previous article, so the islands economy can only go up anyhow. In the mean time, considering the fact that the Natalee Holloway case is still open and no prosecution has been made despite the Joran Van der Sloot confession, Boycott Watch believes Aruba tourism will not fully recover for a long time. While many college students want to go to Aruba for spring break to take advantage of the lax underage drinking and drug law enforcement there, many parents are still objecting to their kids going to Aruba out of concerns for safety, and many parents won't go either.

The boycott was started and driven by blogger Michelle Simonsen at the Boycott Aruba--Justice For Natalee blog, and was picked up by the Governor of Alabama among many others. The boycott took on a life of its own, as Americans were upset at Aruba for seemingly doing nothing in the case. Now, many Americans are still upset because even after a passenger-seat confession of Joran Van der Sloot, Aruba has failed to take any action to prosecute anyone in the case.

Briesen appeared arrogant in the interview. When asked about the Holloway family, Briesen stated "We've been very cooperative," something Natalee Holloway's mother, Beth Holloway-Twitty, surely disagrees with, as demonstrated by the number of times she has been on TV stating her disappointment with the way Aruba has been handling the case and treating her personally.

In the interview, Briesen also echoed a claim by Aruban Tourism officials early in the boycott by saying "more people now know about Aruba." In both cases, these words were used to claim tourism was up because of free publicity. The only problem with that original claim is that it was a complete lie as evidenced by the fact that Briesen admitted Aruba tourism was hit hard by the boycott. There is, therefore, no reason to believe Briesen now either.

Boycott Watch believes Briesen was attempting to once again bask in self-glorification by taking pride in the media attention garnered by the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. Simply stated, Boycott Watch finds these statements feeding off the probable murder of Natalee Holloway to be repulsive at best.

The most interesting statement by Briesen in the interview was when he stated "…I would not want Aruba to be known in the same way Iraq is known. One reason why we think it has been a hard blow to us." This is another de facto admission that Aruba feels it was deeply hit by the boycott. Briesen continued: "We are the safest island in the entire western hemisphere. Things like this don't happen in Aruba." But it did.

Boycott Watch President Fred Taub responded by saying "If Aruba is the safest island in the entire western hemisphere as Briesen believes, perhaps his own Iraq comparison has merit."

http://www.boycottwatch.org/misc/aruba13.htm

Thanks for this article Blonde Wink

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #533 on: May 14, 2008, 11:10:03 AM »

Yes, I think it probably is the Pet Cemetary.

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/1530522419012292829kHuOIN
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #534 on: May 14, 2008, 11:14:19 AM »

Pet cemetary for sure. ...down by Baby Beach and the Valero refinery.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #535 on: May 14, 2008, 11:17:03 AM »

Hi johan555,

Merian C. Cooper
Ernest B. Schoedsack

vms ... I am impressed!

Janet

Hi Janet,

I can't take credit for that.
Someone else figured that out in the old Codetalker's section back in 2005 when Merian was still posting. Laughing

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #536 on: May 14, 2008, 11:18:14 AM »

I remeber some speculating early on that maybe Natalee was buried in the pet cemetary....and wondering if this would confuse the search dogs .

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #537 on: May 14, 2008, 11:19:32 AM »

or is this a hint were Natalee's Body is ?

Remember merian ernest and “where is jake?”

a post of disgustedmom on SM

disgustedmom: If you think those are strange, try this one.

In Dave’s book on page 56 he mentions a dvd he received and it had on it in Anita’s voice that Natalee was buried with a family member. Dave only repeated not originated.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #538 on: May 14, 2008, 11:22:51 AM »

Looks like it's a pet cemetary - baby beach - Port, Aruba

http://www.travelpod.com/travel-photo/flychick/catching_up-001/1124135220/dsc02481.jpg/tpod.html

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #539 on: May 14, 2008, 11:29:00 AM »

or is this a hint were Natalee's Body is ?

a post of disgustedmom on SM

disgustedmom: If you think those are strange, try this one.

In Dave’s book on page 56 he mentions a dvd he received and it had on it in Anita’s voice that Natalee was buried with a family member. Dave only repeated not originated.

I don't remember Merian and the "Where is jake?" comment. Was it Simian? There was a person using the Jake nic on the front page...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.