March 28, 2024, 10:18:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #751 5/8 - 5/15/08  (Read 329602 times)
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #540 on: May 14, 2008, 11:35:41 AM »

Simian Says: June 23rd, 2005 at 2:57 pm
I mentioned yesterday that there is a gap in the timeline. Where’s Jake?

To clarify, I do believe Merian and Simian were the same person...

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #541 on: May 14, 2008, 11:36:04 AM »

Lost Anita a Pet/child ?

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #542 on: May 14, 2008, 11:36:59 AM »

or is this a hint were Natalee's Body is ?

Remember merian ernest and “where is jake?”

a post of disgustedmom on SM

disgustedmom: If you think those are strange, try this one.

In Dave’s book on page 56 he mentions a dvd he received and it had on it in Anita’s voice that Natalee was buried with a family member. Dave only repeated not originated.

I don't remember Merian and the "Where is jake?" comment. Was it Simian? There was a person using the Jake nic on the front page...

I remember Simian asking something about Jake - the poster. It may have been 'where is Jake?'

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #543 on: May 14, 2008, 11:41:46 AM »

What was the name of the dog that Joran killed

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #544 on: May 14, 2008, 11:42:08 AM »

In Dave’s book on page 56 he mentions a dvd he received and it had on it in Anita’s voice that Natalee was buried with a family member. Dave only repeated not originated.

I don't remember Merian and the "Where is jake?" comment. Was it Simian? There was a person using the Jake nic on the front page...

I remember Simian asking something about Jake - the poster. It may have been 'where is Jake?'

Quick google search...

SIMIAN/SHANGO POSTSSIMIAN/SHANGO POSTS. ... Jake your sarcams is typical of your upbringing. .... Where’s Jake? Simian Says: June 23rd, 2005 at 2:58 pm ...
scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1194.0;
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #545 on: May 14, 2008, 11:44:27 AM »

Context!!  This is why you have to read this stuff in context...he was looking for a poster named Jake. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #546 on: May 14, 2008, 11:44:27 AM »

Dave Holloway
Corruption in Paradise
Page 56

One week later, we received the DVD.  The package wa small and upon opening it, a letter dropped out.  The writer claimed that the technology was registered with an attorney.

He said that lie detectors work on the nervous system, while his technology uses the human voice.  He stated, "This new techology reveals a person's subconscious thoughts, and the Lord has created the brain which has embedded these thoughts for analysis.  With the use of a computor, one can slow up or speed up speech and also run it backwards."

That's right, backward, and that is what he did to get to what he called the truth ...

Also, Antita's words were reversed and translated so she was speaking backwards, and we could hear her saying that Natalee was buried in a cemetery on top of a family member or friend whom she named.

Though it all seemed outrageous, I decided to leave no stone unturned and gave the clue to the investigators.  No big surprise the tape proved to be useless to us.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #547 on: May 14, 2008, 11:45:47 AM »

I thought of that too, Blonde.

But I think I should go back and read Simians's post in context...
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #548 on: May 14, 2008, 11:45:50 AM »

Arubagirl first told us about Joran killing his dog.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #549 on: May 14, 2008, 11:46:57 AM »

Chroller or groller  or something

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #550 on: May 14, 2008, 11:47:52 AM »

Arubagirl first told us about Joran killing his dog.

Did we ever know the name of that dog?
I only remember the pic of his dog Choller he posted on Zorpia.

http://photos.zorpia.com/loverboy362/photo/6689119.a87da3/Choller_(My_Dog_%3A))

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #551 on: May 14, 2008, 01:05:26 PM »

Choller was not the dog that he killed.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #552 on: May 14, 2008, 01:06:01 PM »

I'd like to have a dime for every time I have repeated that.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #553 on: May 14, 2008, 01:14:11 PM »

Dave Holloway
Corruption in Paradise
Page 56/57

One week later, we received the DVD.  The package was small and upon opening it, a letter dropped out.  The writer claimed that the technology was registered with an attorney.

He said that lie detectors work on the nervous system, while his technology uses the human voice.  He stated, "This new techology reveals a person's subconscious thoughts, and the Lord has created the brain which has embedded these thoughts for analysis.  With the use of a computor, one can slow up or speed up speech and also run it backwards."

That's right, backward, and that is what he did to get to what he called the truth ...

Also, Antita's words were reversed and translated so she was speaking backwards, and we could hear her saying that Natalee was buried in a cemetery on top of a family member or friend whom she named.

Though it all seemed outrageous, I decided to leave no stone unturned and gave the clue to the investigators.  No big surprise the tape proved to be useless to us.

Dave Holloway
Corruption in Paradise
Page 55

Another unusual experience that we had came from a man who contacted us claiming to have sent a DVD to my ex-wife, Beth, in Alabama.  He detailed how he had a confession from Joran van der Sloot's father, Paulus, on the DVD and said that Beth had not yet picked up his proof from the post office.  I asked Larry Garrison to follow up on this one by calling him.  The man was sleeping, and his wife had to drag him out of bed to speak with Larry.  He claimed to have technology that proved that Joran's father said on national television that he kidnapped and killed my daughter.  He then exclaimed that his technology was so technical that if it fell into the wrong hands, the president and mankind would be in jeopardy.  At that point, Larry thought this guy was going to be added to the list of the certificably insane people ....

Continued ... See above post.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #554 on: May 14, 2008, 01:20:07 PM »

Hi Nut

I do believe that Tamikosmom whoes claim to fame is the nickname "roboposter" would be one rich granny if ...

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #555 on: May 14, 2008, 01:21:23 PM »

Hi Destiny

Hugs

Janet

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #556 on: May 14, 2008, 01:29:35 PM »

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #557 on: May 14, 2008, 01:30:10 PM »

Hi Destiny

Hugs

Janet

(((((((((((((((Janet)))))))))))))))))

Back acha Janet Wink

Destiny...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #558 on: May 14, 2008, 01:31:10 PM »

I will repeat for Nut. 

We DO NOT know the name of the dog that Joran killed except we know it was not Choller because Choller is alive (as far as I can tell).  I believe Choller is one of the current dogs still residing in Montanja with the VDS's.
oceanexploration
Scared Monkey

« Reply #559 on: May 14, 2008, 02:26:56 PM »

Greetings,

I'm sure you've already heard, but the pond is ropped off and now dry.  40 investigators from Holland were brought in related to the case.  No word on the outcome yet.

All the best

Personally, I prefer searching for lost shipwrecks.  They're bigger and don't have living enemies.
SEARCH FOR NATALEE BLOG:
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.