March 28, 2024, 04:30:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #751 5/8 - 5/15/08  (Read 329577 times)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #560 on: May 14, 2008, 02:32:19 PM »

A scooby snack I found...lesst's search out Joran's buddy...name in post....

Johnny says,

May 7, 2008 on 9:42 am

7th May 2008
      Re. The Disappearance/ Murder of Natalee Holloway.
      Hello, my name is Johnny.
      I live on a small island in the Gulf of Thailand called, Koh Tao.
      As recently as yesterday afternoon, Goran Van Der Sloot left this island. Myself and friends (Tony & Phil) confronted him two nights ago, re. his present situation.
      I run a small bike shop from which Goran and his travel companion, Solahian Daniel rented their scooters during the 4 day holiday visit to the island.
      We have information that Gorans’ passport was lost locally here, so now he will have to go to his embassy in Bangkok to apply for a new passport.
      We have already contacted the Thai national press and made them aware of the situation.
      Best Regards,
      Johnny, Tony & Phil.

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #561 on: May 14, 2008, 02:35:38 PM »

Greetings,

I'm sure you've already heard, but the pond is ropped off and now dry.  40 investigators from Holland were brought in related to the case.  No word on the outcome yet.

All the best

Thanks....we've heard a little about this, but it's always nice to hear it from other sources.  Good to see you & hope all is well with you.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #562 on: May 14, 2008, 02:37:27 PM »

Greetings,

I'm sure you've already heard, but the pond is ropped off and now dry.  40 investigators from Holland were brought in related to the case.  No word on the outcome yet.

All the best

Dave Holloway
NANCY GRACE
August 1, 2005

DAVE HOLLOWAY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY`S FATHER: Well, what they were doing, I think, was the pond that they drained, they feel like possibly he may have been cutting across the beach, back to the racquet club, and got stuck in the mud and lost his shoes.

That`s the only plausible explanation I could think of. The police have not told me specifically what the reasoning is, but, as you`re well aware, the gardener pinpointed them at the racquet club in her vehicle. So I think the shoes may have been lost, maybe cutting across the field from the beach area.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0508/01/ng.01.html

HI KYLE!!!  IT HAS BEEN A WHILE.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #563 on: May 14, 2008, 02:42:30 PM »

Maybe we will find out what size shoe Joran really wears.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #564 on: May 14, 2008, 02:43:13 PM »

Hi Kyle!

Good to see you back in the cage with the rest of us Monkeys Wink

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #565 on: May 14, 2008, 02:44:49 PM »

Greetings,

All the best

Hi OE, good to see you.  Thanks for the info.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #566 on: May 14, 2008, 02:49:13 PM »

Greetings,

All the best

Dave Holloway
NANCY GRACE
August 1, 2005

DAVE HOLLOWAY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY`S FATHER: Well, what they were doing, I think, was the pond that they drained, they feel like possibly he may have been cutting across the beach, back to the racquet club, and got stuck in the mud and lost his shoes.

That`s the only plausible explanation I could think of. The police have not told me specifically what the reasoning is, but, as you`re well aware, the gardener pinpointed them at the racquet club in her vehicle. So I think the shoes may have been lost, maybe cutting across the field from the beach area.

Janet, I don't think that is the same pond that OE and Caps are talking about.  Is it????

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #567 on: May 14, 2008, 02:51:23 PM »

Greetings,

All the best

Dave Holloway
NANCY GRACE
August 1, 2005

Janet, I don't think that is the same pond that OE and Caps are talking about.  Is it????

Not the same pond.   
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #568 on: May 14, 2008, 02:58:05 PM »

Greetings,

All the best

Thank you ocean!   We await the results......if any.
oceanexploration
Scared Monkey

« Reply #569 on: May 14, 2008, 03:00:06 PM »

Thanks all.  I don't know what pond Caps is talking about.  I'm referring to the pond we searched back in February.

I hope you're all well. 

Best Regards,

~Kyle

Personally, I prefer searching for lost shipwrecks.  They're bigger and don't have living enemies.
SEARCH FOR NATALEE BLOG:
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #570 on: May 14, 2008, 03:04:22 PM »

Thanks all.  I don't know what pond Caps is talking about.  I'm referring to the pond we searched back in February.

I hope you're all well. 

Best Regards,

~Kyle

Can you confirm the location of the pond you searched?  It may only be me who doesn't know or remember. (if so, I'm sorry I have to ask)

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #571 on: May 14, 2008, 03:05:01 PM »

I hope you're all well. 

Best Regards,

~Kyle

Thanks for the wishes.  Some are better than others.  We almost lost Klaas.

Are any of your people there?

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #572 on: May 14, 2008, 03:07:14 PM »

I hope you're all well. 

Best Regards,

~Kyle

Can you confirm the location of the pond you searched?  It may only be me who doesn't know or remember. (if so, I'm sorry I have to ask)

Was it the one you searched with the tall guy in the little boat with the sonar?

I believe in miracles!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #573 on: May 14, 2008, 03:07:52 PM »

Before I have everyone confused here...and I do not intend to  do that at all...let me clarify....the pond on the statement that Janet highlighted is not the pond that Caps is talking about...the pond Caps is talking about is the same as the one OE is talking about.

Well, that confused me so let me try this again....Caps and OE are talking about the SAME pond...Dave was talking about the pond near the racquet club in 2005.  Sorry if I was not clear before.  Maybe those forensic people will find something in there...little pieces of things tossed and thought to be hidden forever. Wouldn't that be nice?   
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #574 on: May 14, 2008, 03:12:37 PM »

Before I have everyone confused here...and I do not intend to  do that at all...let me clarify....the pond on the statement that Janet highlighted is not the pond that Caps is talking about...the pond Caps is talking about is the same as the one OE is talking about.

Well, that confused me so let me try this again....Caps and OE are talking about the SAME pond...Dave was talking about the pond near the racquet club in 2005.  Sorry if I was not clear before.  Maybe those forensic people will find something in there...little pieces of things tossed and thought to be hidden forever. Wouldn't that be nice?   

That would be great. 

I bet you (Lala's) would even trade some pencils in just to hear that.

I believe in miracles!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #575 on: May 14, 2008, 03:13:37 PM »

OE said he didn't know what pond Caps was talking about.....now, you are saying they are talking about the same one.  In part, that's why I asked OE the location of the pond they searched in February. 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

oceanexploration
Scared Monkey

« Reply #576 on: May 14, 2008, 03:13:38 PM »

Almost lost Klaas??????  Oh no. You've got to be kidding! 

The pond I'm referring to under investigation is at:

12 degrees, 33 minutes, 54.5 seconds north,
70 degrees, 2 minutes, 3.9 seconds west.

Personally, I prefer searching for lost shipwrecks.  They're bigger and don't have living enemies.
SEARCH FOR NATALEE BLOG:
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #577 on: May 14, 2008, 03:17:12 PM »

OE, since you said this on 3/20, I am going to assume it was absolutely necessary (even though it was not about NH):

Greetings,
I personally don't like draining ponds unless absolutely necessary.  The larger the body or water the more cost-effective and efficient a side scan sonar is.  A scanning sonar can be used in smaller ponds.  TES now has connections with people who can best handle this type of search in my opinion.  I think you're on the right track and I wish you and the family well.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #578 on: May 14, 2008, 03:18:10 PM »

No, I am not kidding, she had respiratory failure and was in the hospital.

I believe in miracles!
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #579 on: May 14, 2008, 03:18:16 PM »

Oh cripes. Oh Lalas Miss Lalas .... a new notebook for a map?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.