March 28, 2024, 10:35:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #751 5/8 - 5/15/08  (Read 329605 times)
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #720 on: May 14, 2008, 07:31:31 PM »

Nooooowwww - how can we tie Julie Renfro into this whole pond thing? cause you know she had something to do with it 

GUILTY!!!!!

GUILTY!!!!!

GUILTY!!!!!

I believe she made a post the other day about the pond being dry. Seems she has an interest in it.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #721 on: May 14, 2008, 07:33:03 PM »

I have this water bottle thing that sprays water on you in a mist. I like it when it's hot and when I return home I stuff as many cubans in there as it will hold. And I used my GF's bottle too... I can get about 25 cubans stuffed in there.

That's the extent of my smuggling operation 

Perhaps this search will see Joran taking home a few cigars. In KIA. 

I heard today he's working on some Thai stick!!! 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #722 on: May 14, 2008, 07:37:15 PM »

To Kyle and Ocean Exploration. How is it that your offshore team was led to this pond for an inspection?  Were you given a tip? Do you have information that this pond is again being investigated in relation to the NH case?

OE wrote that that the Pond was scanned because they had some down time and it was one of the last remaining ponds or areas that was not searched/cleared. He posted here at the time that he did not look at all the data but nothing stood out from his initial look.

Caps has told us that there is a witness that pointed out this pond and that his information is being taken seriously.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2008, 07:39:24 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #723 on: May 14, 2008, 07:38:08 PM »

I have this water bottle thing that sprays water on you in a mist. I like it when it's hot and when I return home I stuff as many cubans in there as it will hold. And I used my GF's bottle too... I can get about 25 cubans stuffed in there.

That's the extent of my smuggling operation 

Perhaps this search will see Joran taking home a few cigars. In KIA. 

I heard today he's working on some Thai stick!!! 

He'll probably bend over for one of those. Let's ask Marten. 

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #724 on: May 14, 2008, 07:40:29 PM »

Nooooowwww - how can we tie Julie Renfro into this whole pond thing? cause you know she had something to do with it 

GUILTY!!!!!

GUILTY!!!!!

GUILTY!!!!!

I believe she made a post the other day about the pond being dry. Seems she has an interest in it.

I believe Momma and Pappa Sloot would have an extreme interest in this.  Makes you wonder if that was why Joran was sent away from the NL to Thailand (?)

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #725 on: May 14, 2008, 07:46:06 PM »

I believe Momma and Pappa Sloot would have an extreme interest in this.  Makes you wonder if that was why Joran was sent away from the NL to Thailand (?)

Hey, never thought of that Moon. Maybe they will find "that shit" Deepak was talking about.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #726 on: May 14, 2008, 07:47:26 PM »

The pond search was conducted to rule out a local pond that was one of the only ponds in the area not searched to date.  We were dockside (26-Feb) due to weather and couldn't do much so we did the pond sonar search.  It's good to have the technology on board to complete something like that quickly while we're local.

I believe they are using the side scan sonar too!  This is excellent news!

This is two of our crew out surveying the pond yesterday (27-Feb).  They are using a SonaVision scanning sonar. The sonar scans 360 degrees out to a user select range.  In this case we used between 50-100ft range.  By placing multiple "drops" approximately 75-100 ft apart you can quickly and efficiently scan an entire pond.
I must have a good laught at this one. The boat they are in is TINY and Tony is a big guy.

Hey Ocean,
Did anything look promising?

I don't think so from what I heard from the field... but I haven't looked at the data yet.  I'm getting caught up with the data collected while I've been off the boat.  I'll look at the scanning sonar data later this evening.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #727 on: May 14, 2008, 07:59:13 PM »

Lala's I fixed it... thanks

You people really should listen to me....thanks Rob...I just didn't want anyone to think that Joran lived right there near the pond. 
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #728 on: May 14, 2008, 08:02:58 PM »

The pond search was conducted to rule out a local pond that was one of the only ponds in the area not searched to date.  We were dockside (26-Feb) due to weather and couldn't do much so we did the pond sonar search.  It's good to have the technology on board to complete something like that quickly while we're local.

I believe they are using the side scan sonar too!  This is excellent news!

This is two of our crew out surveying the pond yesterday (27-Feb).  They are using a SonaVision scanning sonar. The sonar scans 360 degrees out to a user select range.  In this case we used between 50-100ft range.  By placing multiple "drops" approximately 75-100 ft apart you can quickly and efficiently scan an entire pond.
I must have a good laught at this one. The boat they are in is TINY and Tony is a big guy.

Hey Ocean,
Did anything look promising?

I don't think so from what I heard from the field... but I haven't looked at the data yet.  I'm getting caught up with the data collected while I've been off the boat.  I'll look at the scanning sonar data later this evening.

The 40+ investigators looking at the pond "statement" is what suggests to me there is something to this. It doesnt take forty people to "rule something out". I also wonder if OE and CAPS are quoting the same source.

In My Opinion
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #729 on: May 14, 2008, 08:08:23 PM »

I'm wondering if the authorities have known about this pond for a while... like more than a year. Remember they searched the Bubali bird sanctuary and went through that pond...We all got our hopes up - but that was only about the 238th time at that point.

this new pond is a stone's throw away... did they have the wrong pond and was this info tipped before?

I won't be surprised that someone or something could be found... the did find a dead guy in the Marriott pond or so they say...

+++

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #730 on: May 14, 2008, 08:10:04 PM »

There is something to this. Caps clearly stated that the witness is credible and is being taken very seriously. He met with Mos and this appears to be the best tip they have where Natalee was disposed.  It appears the CSI were also investigating the soccer field. Lets all pray that this witness is the real deal and not another carlos ramos. No idea what OE knows except he said this earlier.

[/quote]
My understanding is the pond draining was absolutely necessaryThe purpose for the sonar search in the pond was to build a case to drain it.  Apparently there was enough interest to go ahead with it. We'll see how it goes.
[/quote]
« Last Edit: May 14, 2008, 08:12:04 PM by Observer » Logged

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #731 on: May 14, 2008, 08:12:11 PM »

Spookiest places on Aruba    ~

1. VDS compound
2. Romantic caves/caverns
3. Dunes filled with deceased plague victims from 1800's
4. Inland bodies of water
5. ?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #732 on: May 14, 2008, 08:13:56 PM »

when you think about it, the Aruban polis are totally beyond stooopid...

if the gardener stops the suspects at the racquet club and one of the suspects tells you that they stopped at his house but "didn't go in"...

wouldn't you look at everything in a straight line between those two points? this pond is right on the way from the Sloot's to the Racquet club.

how many dumbasses ALE polis did they say were on this case? and not one put that notion together?

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #733 on: May 14, 2008, 08:15:17 PM »

Spookiest places on Aruba    ~

1. VDS compound
2. Romantic caves/caverns
3. Dunes filled with deceased plague victims from 1800's
4. Inland bodies of water
5. Anita's underwear drawer

my answer in red.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #734 on: May 14, 2008, 08:19:47 PM »

hmmmm...

Slow day on Persistence so they go ashore and into a pond.. drag around a side scan sonar in a little boat. Then high tail it out of town...

hmmmm...

then all the stuff with the skull and the "human remains / DNA"... and then nothing for a while.

+++

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #735 on: May 14, 2008, 08:21:39 PM »

And, if they were aware of the ponds/waters being searched.  Why was this one last?  Maybe time was running out?  The dumped in the ocean with Peter/Patrick a diversion?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #736 on: May 14, 2008, 08:34:37 PM »

if the gardener stops the suspects at the racquet club and one of the suspects tells you that they stopped at his house but "didn't go in"...

wouldn't you look at everything in a straight line between those two points? this pond is right on the way from the Sloot's to the Racquet club.

how many dumbasses ALE polis did they say were on this case? and not one put that notion together?

....one straight path.... 
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #737 on: May 14, 2008, 08:36:54 PM »

I also have to wonder if this particular pond was under suspicion before.  Were there distractions that prevented it from being searched?

Where was the old ISA in relation to this new search?

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #738 on: May 14, 2008, 08:40:49 PM »

....one straight path.... 

maybe they didn't go into his house, but just stopped there. And picked up a box of condoms and went to the soccer field and (fill in the blanks). I also see to the right of the pond and soccer field a tennis court.

Then after something goes wrong they then go to the racquet club and the gardener see them. The Kalpoes drop Joran off at the north end of the Marriott beach and he gets on his phone to start his alibi.

theoretically you don't need a lot of time to commit this crime.

+++

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #739 on: May 14, 2008, 08:57:25 PM »

I don't think it was so much as being stoopid as it was ALE and higher ups trying to unsolve the case. Clearly they had confessions early on but ignored them, never attempted follow-up questions in their interviews, instead arresting innoccent darkies and searching places they knew they wouldn't find Natalee.

They need to haul Jan Van der Straten and Karin Jannsen's sorry, worthless, fat asses in and put them under a bright light. They are the reason nothing was done, they intentionally skewed the case.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.