March 29, 2024, 03:33:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #751 5/8 - 5/15/08  (Read 329708 times)
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #740 on: May 14, 2008, 09:02:01 PM »

The 40+ investigators looking at the pond "statement" is what suggests to me there is something to this. It doesnt take forty people to "rule something out". I also wonder if OE and CAPS are quoting the same source.

There is something to this. Caps clearly stated that the witness is credible and is being taken very seriously. He met with Mos and this appears to be the best tip they have where Natalee was disposed.  It appears the CSI were also investigating the soccer field. Lets all pray that this witness is the real deal and not another carlos ramos. No idea what OE knows except he said this earlier.

My understanding is the pond draining was absolutely necessaryThe purpose for the sonar search in the pond was to build a case to drain it.  Apparently there was enough interest to go ahead with it. We'll see how it goes.
[/quote]

We've seen such drama before out of these bimbos, Aruban and Dutch alike, only to see them shit and fall back in it. I'll believe it when I see it.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #741 on: May 14, 2008, 09:08:00 PM »

Nooooowwww - how can we tie Julie Renfro into this whole pond thing? cause you know she had something to do with it 

GUILTY!!!!!

GUILTY!!!!!

GUILTY!!!!!

I believe she made a post the other day about the pond being dry. Seems she has an interest in it.

Oh, so that's what's she's calling it now.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #742 on: May 14, 2008, 09:11:39 PM »

Just a few old articles on Van Der EEM from February. Not sure how credible the sources are as our Dutch posters have warned us about witheet.   Interesting though..
-----------------------------------------
Patrick van der Eem (2) CRIME

About the integrity character Patrick van der Eem anyone can, after seeing Pauw & Witteman, create his own conclusion. According to a number misdaadjournalisten, which greatly to the investigations are beaten, Patrick of the EEM naturally a kind of wolf in sheep. "Patrick has indeed been in contact with the police," says his father Leo van der Eem, the 62-year-old operator of nine McDonald's business in eastern Netherlands, from the Spanish Marbella, where he lived for several years. Unlike Peter R. de Vries yesterday was forced to admit RTL Boulevard, say sources in the Gelderse Police on a criminal affair in 2001, and not as the supposed last somewhere around 1994. Laconiek ontweek Patrick van der Eem the questions to Pauw and Witteman, and suggested that he lenient sentencing his last start when he was twenty neatly would have been served. Perhaps not entirely unwise he mentioned no word about the criminal investigations into his person and his later role as a police informant in a number of drug issues. A usually very knowledgeable and highly reliable source of crime reporter Hendrik Jan Korterink, even knew how to sign Patrick van der Eem clearly visible to the provision of its linkermondhoek would have been: "The scar on his linkerwang he has left to one of his stays in the prison where he is a Colombian by a so-called Boca Grande has received (Big Foot) in connection with the school from the blows against research over a missed drug issues. In Colombia, if a serious warning. The draws for life in that environment so everyone can see that you are a traitor and someone who can not keep his mouth. "Read more:

Given the rather tough mores within the underworld, it is questionable whether Patrick van der Eem there is sensible to have done with the "unmasked" by Joran van der Sloot international attention to their headquarters. On the Internet, the persistent signals about Patrick van der Eem and whether or not the alleged practices in the sense the commission of attacks, violation of the Opiumwet prohibited weapons, stolen goods and attempted extortion, always grimmiger. Joran van der Sloot does - after the initial personality to Patrick van der Eem - all kakofonische imaging sharpening, going through Zvezdana Vukojevic journalist to disclose that his former biechtvader in his presence to bloedens added much cocaine snoof and he has generously treated to scenes orgieachtige in hotel rooms. Patrick van der Eem notes with his girlfriend and two children very happy to be in his white house on the bungalowdorp RiverParc in Lathum (National somewhat known for the "murder" on 21-year-old Roberto Laffree from Westervoort on February 21 2004) and as soon possible his own life would pick up again: "This has six months of my lives (..) I have my own company from scratch with my own hands up (..) my company gives me everything."

http://witheet.com/misdaad/patrick-van-der-eem-2

=============================

Patrick van der Eem heeft de ouders van Joran van der Sloot nog voor de uitzending van Peter R. de Vries, gisterenavond,
telefonisch bedreigd. Hij zou handelen uit frustratie, zo vertellen bronnen op Aruba.
Naar aanleiding van bedreigingen heeft de Arubaanse justitie de ouders van Joran geadviseerd onder te duiken, maar dat wilde zij niet.

Patrick van der Eem threatened the parents of Joran van der Sloot by phone, right before Peter R. de Vries his show was broadcasted Supposedly Patrick acted out of frustration according to Aruban sources. Because of the threats the Aruban OM advised Joran's parents to go into hiding, but they didn't want that.

" Hallo met Patrick," begon het dreigtelefoontje aan moeder Van der Sloot, die Patricks stem onmiddellijk herkende
omdat ze hem als vriend van Joran eerder aan de telefoon had gehad. Maar het vervolg van het, korte, telefoongesprek ging niet zoals moeder Van der Sloot verwachtte, want zei hoorde: " Joran heb ik nu te grazen gehad en nu zijn jullie aan de beurt. Hadden
jullie maar niet moeten fucken met mijn eiland. Gegroet, Patrick”," waarna de verbinding werd verbroken

"Hello this is Patrick, the threat call started to the mother of Joran, who recognized Patrick's voice immediately, because as a friend of Joran she had him on the phone before. But the continuation of the short phonecall didn't go as she expected because she heard; " I've busted Joran and now it's your turn, because you've fucked with my Island, Greetz Patrick" after that he hung up the phone.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2008, 09:23:57 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #743 on: May 14, 2008, 09:13:30 PM »

Monserat Pond/Moko from this thread -

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1952.2940
post #2941

ALE was trying to ask the questions without really asking...for example...asking if Jaime was given something to hold or keep from Joran...asking Paulus if Joran's legs hurt...asking about cleaning the car...ants permeate that area of Montserat...etc. I know we think ALE was a bunch of bumbling idiots...and I am not ready to give them a pass just yet...but there were questions asked that are now easier to link to things we know.

I remember many posters linking Shango to a comic book cover.

Interesting about the ants.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #744 on: May 14, 2008, 09:23:08 PM »

You all listening to Dana Pretzer?  I just turned it on.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/05/14/the-dana-pretzer-show-on-scared-monkeys-radio-listen-live-wednesday-night-at-9pm-eastern-guests-include-susan-murphy-milano-drew-kesse-and-randy-tat/
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #745 on: May 14, 2008, 09:27:58 PM »

I keep forgetting I am out West now and he's not on at 9 anymore 

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #746 on: May 14, 2008, 09:32:47 PM »

Drew Kesse on right now.  I believe Tim Miller will be on if he hasn't already.

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #747 on: May 14, 2008, 09:39:34 PM »

Drew Kesse on right now.  I believe Tim Miller will be on if he hasn't already.

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u

Randy Tat on now
oceanexploration
Scared Monkey

« Reply #748 on: May 14, 2008, 09:40:12 PM »

To Kyle and Ocean Exploration. How is it that your offshore team was led to this pond for an inspection?  Were you given a tip? Do you have information that this pond is again being investigated in relation to the NH case?

Kyle, can you tell us if this pond has been drained in relation to the NH case?

Yes.  It was drained in relation to the case. 

Personally, I prefer searching for lost shipwrecks.  They're bigger and don't have living enemies.
SEARCH FOR NATALEE BLOG:
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #749 on: May 14, 2008, 09:41:25 PM »

Nooooowwww - how can we tie Julie Renfro into this whole pond thing? cause you know she had something to do with it 

GUILTY!!!!!

GUILTY!!!!!

GUILTY!!!!!

I believe she made a post the other day about the pond being dry. Seems she has an interest in it.

I believe Momma and Pappa Sloot would have an extreme interest in this.  Makes you wonder if that was why Joran was sent away from the NL to Thailand (?)

Didn't she also say there was no fence around it, and no activity?

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #750 on: May 14, 2008, 09:44:28 PM »

To Kyle and Ocean Exploration. How is it that your offshore team was led to this pond for an inspection?  Were you given a tip? Do you have information that this pond is again being investigated in relation to the NH case?

Kyle, can you tell us if this pond has been drained in relation to the NH case?

Yes.  It was drained in relation to the case. 

As I recall, CAPS told us the VIP lounge is owned by the Kalpoe family and is adjacent to this pond. That would be a strong connection.

In My Opinion
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #751 on: May 14, 2008, 09:44:36 PM »

Monserat Pond/Moko from this thread -

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1952.2940
post #2941

ALE was trying to ask the questions without really asking...for example...asking if Jaime was given something to hold or keep from Joran...asking Paulus if Joran's legs hurt...asking about cleaning the car...ants permeate that area of Montserat...etc. I know we think ALE was a bunch of bumbling idiots...and I am not ready to give them a pass just yet...but there were questions asked that are now easier to link to things we know.

I remember many posters linking Shango to a comic book cover.

Interesting about the ants.

Actually, the truth is Shango was a character in a Marvel comic book.  He is also a mythical figure and a band and a few other things that no one cares about right now. Oh, I forgot..he's also an dance.  No joke.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #752 on: May 14, 2008, 09:55:08 PM »

We are still trying to connect the Kalpoes to the Indo Restaurant and VIP as Caps has said. I don't think we know that for sure yet.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #753 on: May 14, 2008, 09:55:49 PM »

BB - dang you beat me to it, LOL 

Lala's and everyone - if you ever want to copy a photo from another page in the forum, if it was posted from a website then all you have to do is "right mouse click" on the photo and then click on profile and you will see the URL.  Then all you have to do is copy and paste the url to your new message and add the IMG tags to it.

It's really just a copy paste thing.

Klaas , at least I got to beat you for once.......don't mean to take advantage of your feeling under the weather

Trying to catch up on the pond.
but,    BB ... wtf is a url and where do i get the IMG tags?????

You don't need to answer...lol...  I am still struggling with cut and paste....  Smile

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #754 on: May 14, 2008, 09:56:04 PM »

BB - dang you beat me to it, LOL 

Lala's and everyone - if you ever want to copy a photo from another page in the forum, if it was posted from a website then all you have to do is "right mouse click" on the photo and then click on profile properties and you will see the URL.  Then all you have to do is copy and paste the url to your new message and add the IMG tags to it.

It's really just a copy paste thing.

Edited to change profile to properties

Thanks, Klaas.  I tried to help but I was all thumbs.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #755 on: May 14, 2008, 09:56:14 PM »

Maybe CAPS can clarify what he knows about the pond search and the connection between the VIP lounge and the Kalpoe family. CAPS hasnt posted in about a week...

In My Opinion
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #756 on: May 14, 2008, 09:57:55 PM »

TIM MILLER ON PRETZER NOW!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #757 on: May 14, 2008, 09:59:59 PM »

Talking about going back to Aruba to search for Jose Tromp.  Jose worked for the prison system, was saving up his money to go to law school.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #758 on: May 14, 2008, 10:01:33 PM »

Talking about going back to Aruba to search for Jose Tromp.  Jose worked for the prison system, was saving up his money to go to law school.

The plan right now is to fly to Aruba on Sunday and spend a week searching for Jose.  Could end up being longer than a week
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #759 on: May 14, 2008, 10:06:16 PM »

The plan right now is to fly to Aruba on Sunday and spend a week searching for Jose.  Could end up being longer than a week

There will be four of them going to Aruba to search for Jose.

Update on the NH search.  Located something on December 29th, they still don't know exactly what was found but were told it didn't match Natalee's DNA.

Plans are to bring in a 360 ft boat out of Trinidad with the ROV to check the rest of the targets.  Just need more funding.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.