March 29, 2024, 07:08:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #751 5/8 - 5/15/08  (Read 329731 times)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #760 on: May 14, 2008, 10:10:08 PM »

TES has worked 897 cases/searches in 7 years 

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #761 on: May 14, 2008, 10:10:22 PM »

GREAT SHOW DANA!
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #762 on: May 14, 2008, 10:14:15 PM »

FANTASTIC SHOW DANA...THANKS! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #763 on: May 14, 2008, 10:20:52 PM »

Who and how many remain in the waters surrounding Aruba?

How many in the inland bodies of water?

Who was in that crab trap? 

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #764 on: May 14, 2008, 10:25:53 PM »

Anyone know/can map where Melody lived in relation to this pond? 

Where Nadira worked in relation to this pond?

Internet cafe?

TIA

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #765 on: May 14, 2008, 10:28:27 PM »

I believe she made a post the other day about the pond being dry. Seems she has an interest in it.

I believe Momma and Pappa Sloot would have an extreme interest in this.  Makes you wonder if that was why Joran was sent away from the NL to Thailand (?)

Didn't she also say there was no fence around it, and no activity?

I believe she did say that, Sunny. Said something like all she saw was dog tracks. Not a very accurate reporter is she? Not the first time she's gotten something wrong and probably won't be the last.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #766 on: May 14, 2008, 10:31:42 PM »

I believe she made a post the other day about the pond being dry. Seems she has an interest in it.

I believe Momma and Pappa Sloot would have an extreme interest in this.  Makes you wonder if that was why Joran was sent away from the NL to Thailand (?)

I believe she did say that, Sunny. Said something like all she saw was dog tracks. Not a very accurate reporter is she? Not the first time she's gotten something wrong and probably won't be the last.

sounds like she has been ms. mis-information from the start

Great show Dana and guests

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #767 on: May 14, 2008, 10:32:04 PM »

TIM MILLER ON PRETZER NOW!

Talking about going back to Aruba to search for Jose Tromp.  Jose worked for the prison system, was saving up his money to go to law school.

Doesn't sound like the type to run away, but am sure that is ALE's working theory.

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #768 on: May 14, 2008, 10:43:51 PM »

Oh yes,  I remember the dog tracks now.  No, not a good or even poor reporter, but she is used to advertising pimps and whorehouses, so go figure!

I am curious why the activity on the soccer field?  I could understand the bushes around the soccer field.  I also find it interesting there are tennis courts nearby.  JVDS would certainly know the area, wouldn't he?

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #769 on: May 14, 2008, 10:48:48 PM »

O/T Hey Monkey Friends....Could I Please get some Prayers coming this way....I'm in South Central Texas and We have Very Severe Weather headed Our Way....Thank You To Everyone in Advance! Sincerely PC

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #770 on: May 14, 2008, 10:51:40 PM »

O/T Hey Monkey Friends....Could I Please get some Prayers coming this way....I'm in South Central Texas and We have Very Severe Weather headed Our Way....Thank You To Everyone in Advance! Sincerely PC

Saying a prayer for you right now Hotping. Make a beeline to a safe place if it gets rough. God bless.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #771 on: May 14, 2008, 10:52:54 PM »

Prayers for you and everyone in the way of the storms.  What's with all the severe weather lately?
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #772 on: May 14, 2008, 10:56:22 PM »

Oh yes,  I remember the dog tracks now.  No, not a good or even poor reporter, but she is used to advertising pimps and whorehouses, so go figure!

I am curious why the activity on the soccer field?  I could understand the bushes around the soccer field.  I also find it interesting there are tennis courts nearby.  JVDS would certainly know the area, wouldn't he?

Well, you never can tell when either she or Joran is lying, but those maps Rob, BB, and Jonathon posted are interesting. That's a easy walk from the Fishermen's Huts to the pond/soccer field and the Sloot house. If there was any truth to him walking home we know it would have been easy to do. As pointed out by a couple of posters the rape and murder could have gone down very fast given those parameters. I believe it did and that's how they were able to get their alibi communications established so fast.

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #773 on: May 14, 2008, 10:58:34 PM »

Sending my prayers.  Lots.

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #774 on: May 14, 2008, 11:00:02 PM »

Prayers to yall down south in the severe weather area,especially our great posters from Texas 

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #775 on: May 14, 2008, 11:00:52 PM »

Prayers for you and everyone in the way of the storms.  What's with all the severe weather lately?

Right..it has been horrible.  Makes me wonder about the 12/21/12 theory. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #776 on: May 14, 2008, 11:04:46 PM »

O/T SunnyinTX needs our prayers

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2839.0
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #777 on: May 14, 2008, 11:08:29 PM »

Great show Dana!!
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #778 on: May 14, 2008, 11:11:25 PM »

Prayers for Sunny. I hope she stays strong and is better soon.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #779 on: May 14, 2008, 11:13:54 PM »

Quotes from Chuckrat today..

The possibilty of corruption (or, to throw a bone Jonathan's way, people making mistakes) doesn't really enter the equation as far as explaining why there is no evidence. In fact, under my scenario, police corruption or incompetence are both pretty much ruled out.

And I have never accused Beth Holloway of being guilty of anything except deliberately spreading mis-information about Aruba in order to (1) keep the case on TV every night and (2) support her attempts to create a boycott of the island.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.