March 29, 2024, 04:10:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #751 5/8 - 5/15/08  (Read 329714 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #820 on: May 15, 2008, 07:53:29 AM »

I do not remember seeing the Band photo before either.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #821 on: May 15, 2008, 08:29:22 AM »

There was another witness who saw the boys near the tennis club
were does she live ?

TJ Ward had a witness that saw Deepak's car circle the area. I remember seeing video and I believe she lived in a condo/apt in that area. If I remember correctly they were new. I don't know exactly where though.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #822 on: May 15, 2008, 08:33:29 AM »

Rocking out very hard at Lorenzo’s party

+++++++++++++++

Hmmmmm have we seen this pic before? Armin Solognier and his Aruban band Wild Fire.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.msg375932#msg375932

Remember Merian's contact info at RWV?

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #823 on: May 15, 2008, 08:37:39 AM »

Aruban band Wildfire

http://www.youtube.com/user/asolognier

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #824 on: May 15, 2008, 08:42:33 AM »

There was another witness who saw the boys near the tennis club
were does she live ?

TJ Ward had a witness that saw Deepak's car circle the area. I remember seeing video and I believe she lived in a condo/apt in that area. If I remember correctly they were new. I don't know exactly where though.

I agree.  I paid attention whenever TJ Ward was on because he's from ATL.  This is how I remember the witness as well.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #825 on: May 15, 2008, 08:44:50 AM »

Briany/Katriana is no longer able to post at SM.  After 3 years I'm not willing to play his/her type of games.  He/she has been banned. 

Her / his type of games? She / he is just critical about some of the general opinions here....she / he isn't putting actual blame on Natalee or her family....so why is she / he banned?

If you don't like Briany's posts....just ignore them...don't respond. As long as she / he isn't bashing Natalee or her family (and being critical somewhat isn't bashing) I don't see what the problem is.
Beth hasn't been an angel in this case....100% understandable and I don't blame her...but it doesn't mean innocent people didn't get hurt enormously because of her.

I'm getting the feeling I'll have to go to RU and give a big fat apology for defending this forum.

Briany; if you're reading this....please contact me through RU...I appreciated your input so I'll hope you'll join there or just give me pm.
"Beth hasn't been an angel in this case" --- that's crap!!!!! Only those at RU have accused Beth of that. If DEMANDING justice and calling out the corruption is not being "an angel" -- so be it.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #826 on: May 15, 2008, 08:47:36 AM »

Furthermore, I have never seen ONE example of Beth "lying" or "acting out" that wasn't later shown to be the absolute truth.

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #827 on: May 15, 2008, 08:50:53 AM »

Rob and Johan...Thanks for the maps.

Hotping...Thanks for checking in.

Texasmom...I didn't see TM check in...Anyone heard from her?
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #828 on: May 15, 2008, 08:52:45 AM »

Furthermore, I have never seen ONE example of Beth "lying" or "acting out" that wasn't later shown to be the absolute truth.

Beth is to be applauded for her actions. All she has ever demanded is to have her daughter back and justice be served. She has gotten neither. All she ever got was the runaround, a bunch of lies, deception, corrupt verdicts, and protests against her instead of those responsible for the crime and cover-up.

I'd be made as hell, too. Aruba has gotten everything they deserve and will continue to.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #829 on: May 15, 2008, 08:54:08 AM »

me either, and we have asked for three years for anyone / someone to show one example, and there have been NONE.

don't make me get rude again. And not this early in the morning GBMW.

in my opinion, Beth has been way too accommodating, most likely on the advice of her attorneys... but then again, Beth is too much of a lady to lay in the mud with those pigs.

hopefully there will be another book that puts another major crimp in the Aruban Tourism.

enjoy RU....

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #830 on: May 15, 2008, 08:58:44 AM »

I am still waiting for any proof Beth has lied about anything or has spread wrong info about anything as well.. I think it's obvious when you see someone blaming Beth but they fail to mention the people that have deliberately lied,changed stories or spread mis-information. Reminds me of Mos when he blamed this Family and the American Media but failed to mention the evil people paid by the Aruban Govt or the Van Der Sloots and there friends who killed this case during the most crucial time in the beginning.

Most Dutch feel that Beth is not a angel but never give any reason..When I was at FOK I called her a loving caring person and Natalee a Angel and the whole forum erupted and disagreed. It's something they want to believe in and have believed but there is zero reasons to think that. You can thank all the crooked people who were allowed to slander and lie about this family in the Dutch Media as it was all for public consumption.

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #831 on: May 15, 2008, 09:08:22 AM »

^5

Who would DARE judge this mother who has not walked one f@&king inch of this friggin nightmare in Beth's shoes.

If any of Beth's statements are untrue it is ONLY because she has been fed or been led to believe a trough of lies.

The skank is a prime example.

Boycott Aruba as if your life depends on it..... it does! Justice for Natalee

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #832 on: May 15, 2008, 09:08:42 AM »

In feelings on Beth are well known. I think she is a terrific role model for mothers and daughters everywhere, and I have told her so.

GBMW, if you want to look at people that have failed their children, look no further than the Sloots. Yep, that's right. Maybe since you have such terrific sources in the media over there, you should look to see what Valentijn has been up to. Guess I have known about this a lot longer than YOU and now that I have tipped you. Get crackin'! More failure by the Sloots.

Who was the woman that said she would have taken Joran to the polis herself and still to this day covers the crimes of her child?

her protection runs deep, doesn't it?

And a father, (he's no angel that's fer sure) that was charged with premeditated murder of a little girl. That's real nice.

Easy to see what you really think of those involved in this case and how easily you allow some the leeway that others are not afforded.

pathetic. truly pathetic.

It's a good thing that some of the Dutch posters here recognize who the VICTIM was.

caesu and Johan - you guys rock!!!

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #833 on: May 15, 2008, 09:10:11 AM »

I hope when GBMW returns from his/her 4 week vacation they decide to refrain from posting at SM.  If they like RU so much then I'm certain SM is not their "cup of tea".  They (GBMW) are not banned, but I hope they just stay over at RU if they like it so much 
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #834 on: May 15, 2008, 09:10:14 AM »

Out of all the people to lie about they most certainly picked the wrong Family. The Aruban payroll included paying the biggest scumbags on earth to lie about this Family,not only in the case files but all over the media both in Holland and Aruba. They lied there ass off and were allowed to do it without ever having to back up anything or answer any questions.

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #835 on: May 15, 2008, 09:10:24 AM »

Rob

Thank you for all these pictures. Very appreciated.

ROB....YOU ARE FRIKKIN' AWSOME!!!!!!!!!...will you marry me Wink

Great photo work Rob....Kudos!!!

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #836 on: May 15, 2008, 09:13:22 AM »

Rob

Thank you for all these pictures. Very appreciated.

ROB....YOU ARE FRIKKIN' AWSOME!!!!!!!!!...will you marry me Wink

Great photo work Rob....Kudos!!!

Des...
YES!!! I will!!!

but you're married LOL

thanks for the compliment on the images... Johan did a great job too.!!!

+++

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #837 on: May 15, 2008, 09:17:06 AM »

Beth is to be applauded for her actions. All she has ever demanded is to have her daughter back and justice be served. She has gotten neither. All she ever got was the runaround, a bunch of lies, deception, corrupt verdicts, and protests against her instead of those responsible for the crime and cover-up.

I'd be made as hell, too. Aruba has gotten everything they deserve and will continue to.

High five to ya, Dayhiker.  Right as usual.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #838 on: May 15, 2008, 09:18:28 AM »

I jumped a few pages so if someone already posted this sorry
I got this from RU from Glenda

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c303/GlendaWitch/NewSearchcopy.jpg

Perry? As in Patrick's brother Perry?  So they're checking a pond
close to Perry's house ...

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #839 on: May 15, 2008, 09:22:48 AM »

I jumped a few pages so if someone already posted this sorry
I got this from RU from Glenda

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c303/GlendaWitch/NewSearchcopy.jpg

Perry? As in Patrick's brother Perry?  So they're checking a pond
close to Perry's house ...

If Glenda posted it there are more lies than truths associated with the map and her post. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.