March 29, 2024, 01:03:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #751 5/8 - 5/15/08  (Read 329676 times)
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #840 on: May 15, 2008, 09:30:23 AM »

I jumped a few pages so if someone already posted this sorry
I got this from RU from Glenda

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c303/GlendaWitch/NewSearchcopy.jpg

Perry? As in Patrick's brother Perry?  So they're checking a pond
close to Perry's house ...

If Glenda posted it there are more lies than truths associated with the map and her post. 

I am not very map smart, but from last night's discussions, it appears she has the wrong pond marked.
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #841 on: May 15, 2008, 09:31:12 AM »

Furthermore, I have never seen ONE example of Beth "lying" or "acting out" that wasn't later shown to be the absolute truth.

I am still waiting for any proof Beth has lied about anything or has spread wrong info about anything as well.. I think it's obvious when you see someone blaming Beth but they fail to mention the people that have deliberately lied,changed stories or spread mis-information. Reminds me of Mos when he blamed this Family and the American Media but failed to mention the evil people paid by the Aruban Govt or the Van Der Sloots and there friends who killed this case during the most crucial time in the beginning.

Most Dutch feel that Beth is not a angel but never give any reason..When I was at FOK I called her a loving caring person and Natalee a Angel and the whole forum erupted and disagreed. It's something they want to believe in and have believed but there is zero reasons to think that. You can thank all the crooked people who were allowed to slander and lie about this family in the Dutch Media as it was all for public consumption.

the whole forum  ?

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #842 on: May 15, 2008, 09:40:18 AM »

If Glenda posted it there are more lies than truths associated with the map and her post. 

I am not very map smart, but from last night's discussions, it appears she has the wrong pond marked.

I think that dingbat marked her own house. Seriously... that's where she lives. 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #843 on: May 15, 2008, 09:50:46 AM »

Maybe Glenda lives with Patricks brother Perry, lol 
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #844 on: May 15, 2008, 10:05:06 AM »

Rocking out very hard at Lorenzo’s party

+++++++++++++++

Hmmmmm have we seen this pic before? Armin Solognier and his Aruban band Wild Fire.

I don't remember seeing it before.  Is it really at Lorenzo's?

In case no one answered about this photo...it's all in the Shango 3 thread...as we are on the cutting edge over there...it is captioned as being at Lorenzo's...don't know if it is the Lorenzo we all know and love.  It is Armin Solognier's band from a few years back...this being the same person that some of us suspect as being Simian/Merian...
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #845 on: May 15, 2008, 10:07:50 AM »

The pond is near the soccer field too so the coach and the whole team must be guilty! What kind of screwed up logic is that? Hell, a third grader can see through that bullshit.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #846 on: May 15, 2008, 10:07:53 AM »

Rob and Johan...Thanks for the maps.

Hotping...Thanks for checking in.

Texasmom...I didn't see TM check in...Anyone heard from her?

We're o.k. Mum!  Considering building an ark, but o.k. 
We had terrible storms also, some buses were delayed this morning due to trees blocking roadways; but no injuries that I've heard of.  Thanks for your concern.  Back to work!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #847 on: May 15, 2008, 10:10:02 AM »

the whole forum  ?

Johan, I misspelled your name in a post last night. Just wanted to say thank you for the maps! That is a whale of a good program you are using.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #848 on: May 15, 2008, 10:11:40 AM »

I think that dingbat marked her own house. Seriously... that's where she lives. 

Remember, this is the same woman that saw dog tracks traversing the drained pond but didn't see the fence, LOL!

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #849 on: May 15, 2008, 10:13:25 AM »

Furthermore, I have never seen ONE example of Beth "lying" or "acting out" that wasn't later shown to be the absolute truth.

Beth is to be applauded for her actions. All she has ever demanded is to have her daughter back and justice be served. She has gotten neither. All she ever got was the runaround, a bunch of lies, deception, corrupt verdicts, and protests against her instead of those responsible for the crime and cover-up.

I'd be made as hell, too. Aruba has gotten everything they deserve and will continue to.

High five to ya, Dayhiker.  Right as usual.

Morning Peaches! Hope you're dodging that bad weather.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #850 on: May 15, 2008, 10:16:44 AM »

Hello Johan..Sorry,I can't speak for the entire forum that didn't say anthing that day but even the admin was using the throwing up Avatar after I said Beth was a loving caring person. I was pretty shocked as no one agreed with me..lol
« Last Edit: May 15, 2008, 10:18:26 AM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #851 on: May 15, 2008, 10:17:49 AM »

******* > email

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #852 on: May 15, 2008, 10:19:28 AM »

Wow!  I need more pencils now...Bye bye Briany. Catch you on the flip side.

Did we ever figure out who that man in the photo was from the other night?
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #853 on: May 15, 2008, 10:25:35 AM »

LOL...Which photo? Which night? Which thread?

Thanks TM...
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #854 on: May 15, 2008, 10:26:53 AM »

LOL...Which photo? Which night? Which thread?

Thanks TM...

LOL...sorry!  The one of the ALE guy...Oops...that was in Shango, wasn't it?  Oh never mind.
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #855 on: May 15, 2008, 10:27:57 AM »

Maybe Glenda lives with Patricks brother Perry, lol 

Good morning everyone!

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #856 on: May 15, 2008, 10:46:36 AM »

The website of the Aruban police refers under the category 'news' explicitly to the stories of Renee Gielen.

Our American friend writes that this site is "a well known Holloway family hate site. Julie Renfro posts under the nic" Glenda ". Aruban Another reporter posts under" MF ". All the bizarre stories that Gielen" reported "were discussed at that site BEFORE the "news" broke. "Tj 'could well be one of the disinformants. The poor family. There are a lot of (purposely?) Crazy reporters .... Just so happens they are female."

http://misdaadjournalist.web-log.nl/misdaadjournalist  27 november  2007

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #857 on: May 15, 2008, 10:58:26 AM »

they use the cover of the book and when you click you can read RG story

http://www.kparuba.com/news.html

GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #858 on: May 15, 2008, 11:00:30 AM »

Briany/Katriana is no longer able to post at SM.  After 3 years I'm not willing to play his/her type of games.  He/she has been banned. 

Her / his type of games? She / he is just critical about some of the general opinions here....she / he isn't putting actual blame on Natalee or her family....so why is she / he banned?

If you don't like Briany's posts....just ignore them...don't respond. As long as she / he isn't bashing Natalee or her family (and being critical somewhat isn't bashing) I don't see what the problem is.
Beth hasn't been an angel in this case....100% understandable and I don't blame her...but it doesn't mean innocent people didn't get hurt enormously because of her.

I'm getting the feeling I'll have to go to RU and give a big fat apology for defending this forum.

Briany; if you're reading this....please contact me through RU...I appreciated your input so I'll hope you'll join there or just give me pm.
"Beth hasn't been an angel in this case" --- that's crap!!!!! Only those at RU have accused Beth of that. If DEMANDING justice and calling out the corruption is not being "an angel" -- so be it.

That's crap? No it isn't. What about the innocent people on Aruba that have suffered because of this case / the boycott?
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #859 on: May 15, 2008, 11:05:35 AM »

The website of the Aruban police refers under the category 'news' explicitly to the stories of Renee Gielen.

Our American friend writes that this site is "a well known Holloway family hate site. Julie Renfro posts under the nic" Glenda ". Aruban Another reporter posts under" MF ". All the bizarre stories that Gielen" reported "were discussed at that site BEFORE the "news" broke. "Tj 'could well be one of the disinformants. The poor family. There are a lot of (purposely?) Crazy reporters .... Just so happens they are female."

http://misdaadjournalist.web-log.nl/misdaadjournalist  27 november  2007

Hendrik Korterink's "American friend" was referring to the refugees (RU) site.  All of Gielen's theories were tested there before being published.  It was an added bit of info, to Hendrik, that the kpa Aruban police site, carried the full Gielen tale.  He believed that to be odd, also. Trust me, this is very accurate info.   Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.