March 29, 2024, 08:14:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #751 5/8 - 5/15/08  (Read 329744 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #860 on: May 15, 2008, 11:06:54 AM »

Briany/Katriana is no longer able to post at SM.  After 3 years I'm not willing to play his/her type of games.  He/she has been banned. 

Her / his type of games? She / he is just critical about some of the general opinions here....she / he isn't putting actual blame on Natalee or her family....so why is she / he banned?

If you don't like Briany's posts....just ignore them...don't respond. As long as she / he isn't bashing Natalee or her family (and being critical somewhat isn't bashing) I don't see what the problem is.
Beth hasn't been an angel in this case....100% understandable and I don't blame her...but it doesn't mean innocent people didn't get hurt enormously because of her.

I'm getting the feeling I'll have to go to RU and give a big fat apology for defending this forum.

Briany; if you're reading this....please contact me through RU...I appreciated your input so I'll hope you'll join there or just give me pm.
"Beth hasn't been an angel in this case" --- that's crap!!!!! Only those at RU have accused Beth of that. If DEMANDING justice and calling out the corruption is not being "an angel" -- so be it.

That's crap? No it isn't. What about the innocent people on Aruba that have suffered because of this case / the boycott?

what about the innocent Holloway / Twitty families that have suffered? no one seems to care about them but us. What about Matt Holloway, he has suffered tremendously. No mention of him huh? Well, that's to be expected I guess.

Personally I'm getting very tired of your veiled attacks on this innocent family. And I wish you would take it somewhere else.

If the H/Ts had anything to do with this, the FBI would have made that known by now... and they don't hide like the KLPD. Maybe you saw that they have been all over the net talking about the anthrax attacks... they even said who they suspected and where they worked. Maybe the KLPD could learn a few things from them..

To quote a green friend - the FBI knows

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #861 on: May 15, 2008, 11:11:03 AM »

Briany/Katriana is no longer able to post at SM.  After 3 years I'm not willing to play his/her type of games.  He/she has been banned. 

Her / his type of games? She / he is just critical about some of the general opinions here....she / he isn't putting actual blame on Natalee or her family....so why is she / he banned?

If you don't like Briany's posts....just ignore them...don't respond. As long as she / he isn't bashing Natalee or her family (and being critical somewhat isn't bashing) I don't see what the problem is.
Beth hasn't been an angel in this case....100% understandable and I don't blame her...but it doesn't mean innocent people didn't get hurt enormously because of her.

I'm getting the feeling I'll have to go to RU and give a big fat apology for defending this forum.

Briany; if you're reading this....please contact me through RU...I appreciated your input so I'll hope you'll join there or just give me pm.
"Beth hasn't been an angel in this case" --- that's crap!!!!! Only those at RU have accused Beth of that. If DEMANDING justice and calling out the corruption is not being "an angel" -- so be it.

That's crap? No it isn't. What about the innocent people on Aruba that have suffered because of this case / the boycott?

I thought the boycott was not working? 
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #862 on: May 15, 2008, 11:12:09 AM »

[
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

beth and family are responsible for doing whatever they have to do to find their daughter and what happened to her.  any collateral damage perceived from her actions should be blamed on the people directly responsible for beth/family having to take the actions necessary to find their child.  the sloot/kalpoes/ahata/ata  are responsible.
dennisintn
GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #863 on: May 15, 2008, 11:13:39 AM »

In feelings on Beth are well known. I think she is a terrific role model for mothers and daughters everywhere, and I have told her so.

GBMW, if you want to look at people that have failed their children, look no further than the Sloots. Yep, that's right. Maybe since you have such terrific sources in the media over there, you should look to see what Valentijn has been up to. Guess I have known about this a lot longer than YOU and now that I have tipped you. Get crackin'! More failure by the Sloots.

Who was the woman that said she would have taken Joran to the polis herself and still to this day covers the crimes of her child?

her protection runs deep, doesn't it?

And a father, (he's no angel that's fer sure) that was charged with premeditated murder of a little girl. That's real nice.

Easy to see what you really think of those involved in this case and how easily you allow some the leeway that others are not afforded.

pathetic. truly pathetic.

It's a good thing that some of the Dutch posters here recognize who the VICTIM was.

caesu and Johan - you guys rock!!!

Rob; seems to me you don't understand what I'm saying...you assume a lot of things...how I feel and think that isn't right.

I know very well who the victims are in this case and the van der Sloots f***** up as parents as well as human beings. Period.

« Last Edit: May 15, 2008, 11:17:20 AM by klaasend » Logged
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #864 on: May 15, 2008, 11:15:29 AM »

Dave, Beth or God himself/herself could tell me not to boycott, or beg me to travel, to Aruba.  I will not go.  Everyone is dreaming that Beth is so powerful that she controls the economics of the island.  I thought of that word before the word was ever spoken.  As soon as I heard the news, I told my 20+ yr old traveling daughter and her friends to stay away. Beth did not create the boycott.  Businessmen advised that to make a difference, one must hit them in the pocketbook. The concept is true to this day.

I do feel sorry for the poor people in the gang country of LA, in the Gaza strip, in Tijuana Mexico and all the families in Iraq.  I don't travel there, to help them out...yes, I guess I do boycott them.  I feel bad for them, but travel is an optional item.  I want to be worry free.  It will take more than Beth to convince me.  Hate for the family, coming from an editor of a paper, is enough to keep me from setting foot in the place.
GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #865 on: May 15, 2008, 11:18:20 AM »

I hope when GBMW returns from his/her 4 week vacation they decide to refrain from posting at SM.  If they like RU so much then I'm certain SM is not their "cup of tea".  They (GBMW) are not banned, but I hope they just stay over at RU if they like it so much 

They? I'm just one person.

I still would like to know why Briany was banned....

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #866 on: May 15, 2008, 11:18:35 AM »

[/quote]
"Beth hasn't been an angel in this case" 
[/quote]

GBMW look at this picture ! this is someone who lost a child !

The people who come here are real and  trying to find the truth!!

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #867 on: May 15, 2008, 11:21:40 AM »

I hope when GBMW returns from his/her 4 week vacation they decide to refrain from posting at SM.  If they like RU so much then I'm certain SM is not their "cup of tea".  They (GBMW) are not banned, but I hope they just stay over at RU if they like it so much 

NOT THAT I OWE YOU OR ANYONE ELSE AN EXPLANATION - Banned for her attitude towards Natalee's family.  END OF DISCUSSION.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #868 on: May 15, 2008, 11:21:45 AM »

Rob; seems to me you don't understand what I'm saying...you assume a lot of things...how I feel and think that isn't right.

I know very well who the victims are in this case and the van der Sloots fucked up as parents as well as human beings. Period.

you're right... you speak English better than all of the other Dutch posters... and I DON'T understand you at all. I don't seem to have that problem with caesu or Johan or any of the other Dutch posters... only you... maybe that's because your words are coming through loud and clear.

Natalee = Victim
Holloway Family = Victim
Twitty Family = Victims
People of Aruba = caught in cross fire due to the people they elected and stand behind.
Sloots = perpetrators
Kalpoes = perpetrators
Aruban Authorities = co-conspirators.
Renfro + Geilen = co-conspirators.

it's pretty simple for me. No gray areas here

+++

GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #869 on: May 15, 2008, 11:24:14 AM »

[
[/quote]

[/quote]

beth and family are responsible for doing whatever they have to do to find their daughter and what happened to her.  any collateral damage perceived from her actions should be blamed on the people directly responsible for beth/family having to take the actions necessary to find their child.  the sloot/kalpoes/ahata/ata  are responsible.
dennisintn
[/quote]

Dennisintn....I think you're getting what I was trying to say. THANK YOU! And you got a point.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #870 on: May 15, 2008, 11:26:13 AM »

[
[/quote]

[/quote]

dennisintn
[/quote]

That's it Dennis. When it became clear that the Aruban Dutchies weren't going to conduct an honest investigation then Beth had every right to do it herself by any means necessary. She was fighting their crooked system and has done a remarkable job doing so.

The innocent people just got caught in the crossfire. Tough beans, they should have demanded honesty from their government instead of picketing Beth. They screwed themselves.

Just wait, the corruption is coming out. There will be no questions. Aruba is going to have more egg on their face than they ever imagined.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #871 on: May 15, 2008, 11:27:35 AM »

O/T Hey Monkey Friends....Could I Please get some Prayers coming this way....I'm in South Central Texas and We have Very Severe Weather headed Our Way....Thank You To Everyone in Advance! Sincerely PC

Sending my prayers.  Lots.

Prayers, and candle lit......sending YOU calming energy....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #872 on: May 15, 2008, 11:27:48 AM »

I am not Klaas and she wasn't here at the time..but Briany was above rude to many of us...it's one thing to say the Kalpoes are not involved. But the insults hurled at myself and others was over the top.  I don't like being told I am stupid because I can't speak another language...I can't speak Dutch that is true, but she/he had trouble with English and I did not say anything about that.  I didn't like being called a dumb grandmother either...nothing wrong with being one...hope some day I can call myself that...but the way it  was said to me was enough to tell me that there was a troll amongst us.  It goes back to realizing one very important thing about SM...the people here...this is a pro-family site and those that venture here should be well aware that nothing against this family will be tolerated by some of us...it's just the way we are.
GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #873 on: May 15, 2008, 11:30:56 AM »

I know very well who the victims are in this case and the van der Sloots fucked up as parents as well as human beings. Period.

you're right... you speak English better than all of the other Dutch posters... and I DON'T understand you at all. I don't seem to have that problem with caesu or Johan or any of the other Dutch posters... only you... maybe that's because your words are coming through loud and clear.

Natalee = Victim
Holloway Family = Victim
Twitty Family = Victims
People of Aruba = caught in cross fire due to the people they elected and stand behind.
Sloots = perpetrators
Kalpoes = perpetrators
Aruban Authorities = co-conspirators.
Renfro + Geilen = co-conspirators.

it's pretty simple for me. No gray areas here

Natalee = Victim Agreed
Holloway Family = Victim Agreed
Twitty Family = Victims Agreed
People of Aruba = caught in cross fire due to the people they elected and stand behind. That's putting it really simple and I don't really agree with it stated like that
Sloots = perpetrators Agreed
Kalpoes = perpetrators I'm not so sure but I need reading up on that
Aruban Authorities = co-conspirators. Some of the people working there; not all of them
Renfro + Geilen = co-conspirators. Agreed

Can you live with my answers? 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #874 on: May 15, 2008, 11:34:00 AM »

+++

GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #875 on: May 15, 2008, 11:36:30 AM »

I am not Klaas and she wasn't here at the time..but Briany was above rude to many of us...it's one thing to say the Kalpoes are not involved. But the insults hurled at myself and others was over the top.  I don't like being told I am stupid because I can't speak another language...I can't speak Dutch that is true, but she/he had trouble with English and I did not say anything about that.  I didn't like being called a dumb grandmother either...nothing wrong with being one...hope some day I can call myself that...but the way it  was said to me was enough to tell me that there was a troll amongst us.  It goes back to realizing one very important thing about SM...the people here...this is a pro-family site and those that venture here should be well aware that nothing against this family will be tolerated by some of us...it's just the way we are.

Thanks for your explanation.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #876 on: May 15, 2008, 11:37:15 AM »

I do think I did a fine job of giving him an appropriate tattoo complete with rat "droppings" 

KLASS.....YOU....ROCK!!!!!!!....YOU got CLASS!!!!!!!!!!!
we coudn't do it without YOU!!!
Destiny

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #877 on: May 15, 2008, 11:45:37 AM »

Quotes from Chuckrat today..

The possibilty of corruption (or, to throw a bone Jonathan's way, people making mistakes) doesn't really enter the equation as far as explaining why there is no evidence. In fact, under my scenario, police corruption or incompetence are both pretty much ruled out.

And I have never accused Beth Holloway of being guilty of anything except deliberately spreading mis-information about Aruba in order to (1) keep the case on TV every night and (2) support her attempts to create a boycott of the island.

eeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwww.......Chuckie-rats' little *rat* droppings are so *transparent*....he has to go back...and...sniff them himself...to make sure they were real....

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #878 on: May 15, 2008, 11:47:59 AM »

Off to the store, be back in a bit.

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #879 on: May 15, 2008, 11:52:15 AM »

GBMW, I can live with those answers.  I am not sure why you think the Kalpoes are just innocent bystanders because that's just not how it appears from here. 

I know the boycott thing is complicated.  Many people are being hurt and most don't deserve it.  But the one's who DO DESERVE IT could fix it all and they refuse to do so. 

All anyone, well at least me, wants is the truth and Natalee. That's it.  That's all.  I don't care what happens to any of these clowns once the the truth is out and Natalee is returned to her family.  The people responsible can go live happily ever after in their little hellhole they have created for themselves.  I hope the island economy recovers, I really do but it's going to be a tough road unless they interject some honesty and sound business practices into the picture.

JMHO

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.