March 28, 2024, 08:07:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #751 5/8 - 5/15/08  (Read 329591 times)
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #880 on: May 15, 2008, 11:57:23 AM »

That's crap? No it isn't. What about the innocent people on Aruba that have suffered because of this case / the boycott?

You want to discuss 'innocent people'????

What about Natalee?

Give her back!

Then you can continue with your misdirection all you want.

Boycott Aruba as if your life depends on it.....It doesJUSTICE FOR NATALEE

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #881 on: May 15, 2008, 12:04:10 PM »

quote: GBMW
If you don't like Briany's posts....just ignore them...don't respond. As long as she / he isn't bashing Natalee or her family (and being critical somewhat isn't bashing) I don't see what the problem is.
Beth hasn't been an angel in this case....100% understandable and I don't blame her...but it doesn't mean innocent people didn't get hurt enormously because of her.

To blame the suffering of the innocent people of Aruba on Beth
is a stupid statement. 
Beth would never have set foot on Aruba if her daughter had
not vanished from the island at the hands of Joran van der Sloot.
(by his own admission)
It seemed as if the whole justice system of Aruba was against
her finding her child.  Those is ALE who did not assist in the
cover up surely knew who the corrupt officers were.  It is a small
island and people talk.
Beth stood up for her child as I would hope any mother would
do.  Most would just not have the strength that Beth has shown.
It is a classic case of blame the victim.  Beth is the victim, moreso
than the "innocent people of Aruba."

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #882 on: May 15, 2008, 12:07:27 PM »

"Beth hasn't been an angel in this case" 
[/quote]

GBMW look at this picture ! this is someone who lost a child !

The people who come here are real and  trying to find the truth!!

[/quote]

I know that Johan...did you actually think I needed convincing of this?
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #883 on: May 15, 2008, 12:08:17 PM »

A big ole Amen to that one, Magnolia.

Nice to see your pretty face.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #884 on: May 15, 2008, 12:09:02 PM »

Klaas....Just wondering...Have You heard from Caps lately.....I have not seen Him in the cage lately....Just alittle concerned...TIA 

No I haven't heard from him.  I'll try sending him an email in hopes that he responds.  I worry as well.
Thank You! Please let Me know if You hear from Him... By the Way I'm Really Happy to see that You are Feeling Much Better!

I will!  Thanks, I'm glad I'm feeling better too, LOLOL 
Yes...I bet You are! 

Klaas...because of *YOU*....I quit smoking.....Thanks Girl....I'm in *bitch* mode........ya know what I mean?...LOL!!!!!

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #885 on: May 15, 2008, 12:10:50 PM »

I'm sure there are many wonderful people who live on Aruba. People are pretty much the same all over the world, and there are good and bad people everywhere. I hate to see the good Aruban people suffer at the hands of the bad guys, and the bad guys in this case are the officials who have the power to solve the case and simply won't do it.

The Aruban people in general are certainly no worse than people anywhere else, IMO. As an example, we have recently had a whole rash of corrupt local officials in the town where I live. The difference is that their corruption has been brought to light and they have been sent to prison. If those in charge in Aruba would admit that there has been bad behavior and take steps to correct it, then I think others would have a much higher opinion of the whole island.

I Stand With The Girl
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #886 on: May 15, 2008, 12:15:48 PM »

Natalee's remains will be found in God's time,  at the time he chooses.

I will remain patient.  I will have faith that Aruba will return Natalee to her family.  And, I will continue to search for answers.

She has to be somewhere.  Someone has the answers, and I believe Joran remains the key to finding them.

AMEN....Girl!

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #887 on: May 15, 2008, 12:17:52 PM »

Nicely said, BT.  That's kinda where I was headed before I got distracted......

If you get a good email addy for that peeping squirrel will you send it to me please?

Expect a miracle.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #888 on: May 15, 2008, 12:21:25 PM »

Briany/Katriana is no longer able to post at SM.  After 3 years I'm not willing to play his/her type of games.  He/she has been banned. 

Her / his type of games? She / he is just critical about some of the general opinions here....she / he isn't putting actual blame on Natalee or her family....so why is she / he banned?

If you don't like Briany's posts....just ignore them...don't respond. As long as she / he isn't bashing Natalee or her family (and being critical somewhat isn't bashing) I don't see what the problem is.
Beth hasn't been an angel in this case....100% understandable and I don't blame her...but it doesn't mean innocent people didn't get hurt enormously because of her.

I'm getting the feeling I'll have to go to RU and give a big fat apology for defending this forum.

Briany; if you're reading this....please contact me through RU...I appreciated your input so I'll hope you'll join there or just give me pm.
"Beth hasn't been an angel in this case" --- that's crap!!!!! Only those at RU have accused Beth of that. If DEMANDING justice and calling out the corruption is not being "an angel" -- so be it.

Great BIG frikkin' DITTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #889 on: May 15, 2008, 12:26:22 PM »

Nicely said, BT.  That's kinda where I was headed before I got distracted......

If you get a good email addy for that peeping squirrel will you send it to me please?

TY, Peaches.

I do have a new email addy for him, and I will send it to you later on this afternoon. 

I Stand With The Girl
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #890 on: May 15, 2008, 12:27:00 PM »

Hey is this a distraction from the pond story?  HMMMM.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #891 on: May 15, 2008, 12:29:21 PM »

I'm patient.  The pond story is a work in progress.

TY, BT.

Expect a miracle.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #892 on: May 15, 2008, 12:30:19 PM »

I hope when GBMW returns from his/her 4 week vacation they decide to refrain from posting at SM.  If they like RU so much then I'm certain SM is not their "cup of tea".  They (GBMW) are not banned, but I hope they just stay over at RU if they like it so much 

I agree!

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #893 on: May 15, 2008, 12:30:23 PM »

I'm patient.  The pond story is a work in progress.

TY, BT.

Are you reading my email? LOL
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #894 on: May 15, 2008, 12:31:45 PM »

Only if we let it be one...

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #895 on: May 15, 2008, 12:35:25 PM »

Rob

Thank you for all these pictures. Very appreciated.

ROB....YOU ARE FRIKKIN' AWSOME!!!!!!!!!...will you marry me Wink

Great photo work Rob....Kudos!!!

Des...
YES!!! I will!!!

but you're married LOL

thanks for the compliment on the images... Johan did a great job too.!!!

Rob....*be still my beating heart*....not lived with STBX...*soon to be ex*...LOL in 5 years.....I'm still up for grabs.....luv ya dude....Wink

Johan....you ROCK!!!!!!

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #896 on: May 15, 2008, 12:42:25 PM »

Briany/Katriana is no longer able to post at SM.  After 3 years I'm not willing to play his/her type of games.  He/she has been banned. 

Her / his type of games? She / he is just critical about some of the general opinions here....she / he isn't putting actual blame on Natalee or her family....so why is she / he banned?

I'm getting the feeling I'll have to go to RU and give a big fat apology for defending this forum.

Briany; if you're reading this....please contact me through RU...I appreciated your input so I'll hope you'll join there or just give me pm.
"Beth hasn't been an angel in this case" --- that's crap!!!!! Only those at RU have accused Beth of that. If DEMANDING justice and calling out the corruption is not being "an angel" -- so be it.

That's crap? No it isn't. What about the innocent people on Aruba that have suffered because of this case / the boycott?

GB...sorry...but I just DON'T agree with you....

Destiny

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #897 on: May 15, 2008, 12:49:24 PM »

In feelings on Beth are well known. I think she is a terrific role model for mothers and daughters everywhere, and I have told her so.

GBMW, if you want to look at people that have failed their children, look no further than the Sloots. Yep, that's right. Maybe since you have such terrific sources in the media over there, you should look to see what Valentijn has been up to. Guess I have known about this a lot longer than YOU and now that I have tipped you. Get crackin'! More failure by the Sloots.

Who was the woman that said she would have taken Joran to the polis herself and still to this day covers the crimes of her child?

her protection runs deep, doesn't it?

And a father, (he's no angel that's fer sure) that was charged with premeditated murder of a little girl. That's real nice.

Easy to see what you really think of those involved in this case and how easily you allow some the leeway that others are not afforded.

pathetic. truly pathetic.

It's a good thing that some of the Dutch posters here recognize who the VICTIM was.

caesu and Johan - you guys rock!!!

Rob; seems to me you don't understand what I'm saying...you assume a lot of things...how I feel and think that isn't right.

I know very well who the victims are in this case and the van der Sloots f***** up as parents as well as human beings. Period.

GB...*PERIOD???*....What about the whole damn infrastucture of the government of Aruba....backing them *parents* up....huh?....what about that!!!

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #898 on: May 15, 2008, 12:49:39 PM »

So what do you hear about this pond search, Destiny?

Expect a miracle.
GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #899 on: May 15, 2008, 12:54:43 PM »

GB...sorry...but I just DON'T agree with you....

Destiny

Destiny, it's fine with me you don't agree with my views....and Dennisint gave a response that made me think about my view on it as well.
But why are you apologizing to me? First you hurrah Klaas' post...not wanting me to post here anymore and then you say sorry but we don't agree? That doesn't make sense to me.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.