March 28, 2024, 10:39:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #751 5/8 - 5/15/08  (Read 329606 times)
GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #900 on: May 15, 2008, 01:01:32 PM »

In feelings on Beth are well known. I think she is a terrific role model for mothers and daughters everywhere, and I have told her so.

GBMW, if you want to look at people that have failed their children, look no further than the Sloots. Yep, that's right. Maybe since you have such terrific sources in the media over there, you should look to see what Valentijn has been up to. Guess I have known about this a lot longer than YOU and now that I have tipped you. Get crackin'! More failure by the Sloots.

Who was the woman that said she would have taken Joran to the polis herself and still to this day covers the crimes of her child?

her protection runs deep, doesn't it?

And a father, (he's no angel that's fer sure) that was charged with premeditated murder of a little girl. That's real nice.

Easy to see what you really think of those involved in this case and how easily you allow some the leeway that others are not afforded.

pathetic. truly pathetic.

It's a good thing that some of the Dutch posters here recognize who the VICTIM was.

caesu and Johan - you guys rock!!!

Rob; seems to me you don't understand what I'm saying...you assume a lot of things...how I feel and think that isn't right.

I know very well who the victims are in this case and the van der Sloots f***** up as parents as well as human beings. Period.

GB...*PERIOD???*....What about the whole damn infrastucture of the government of Aruba....backing them *parents* up....huh?....what about that!!!

Yes, the post was about parenting / failing their children...nothing else.

BTW: it's my opinion that not the whole government of Aruba is corrupt; although there are quite a few who are...maybe you don't agree...that's fine.
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #901 on: May 15, 2008, 01:10:34 PM »

Quotes from Chuckrat today..

The possibilty of corruption (or, to throw a bone Jonathan's way, people making mistakes) doesn't really enter the equation as far as explaining why there is no evidence. In fact, under my scenario, police corruption or incompetence are both pretty much ruled out.

And I have never accused Beth Holloway of being guilty of anything except deliberately spreading mis-information about Aruba in order to (1) keep the case on TV every night and (2) support her attempts to create a boycott of the island.

eeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwww.......Chuckie-rats' little *rat* droppings are so *transparent*....he has to go back...and...sniff them himself...to make sure they were real....

does ru have a list somewhere that details all the "mis-representations" and "misinformation" that beth has supposedly spread?  i keep asking but all i ever get things that were said by arubans and not lived up to or truths they just are ashamed to have to admit to.  i personally have not heard beth or any family member say anything about the island that i hadn't heard from another source either first or at the same time as the family's statement. 

aruba's long-standing, and up to now, successful habit of lying about anything that makes them look less than perfect has been exposed to the world and they can't deal with that. 
dennisintn
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #902 on: May 15, 2008, 01:13:24 PM »

In feelings on Beth are well known. I think she is a terrific role model for mothers and daughters everywhere, and I have told her so.

GBMW, if you want to look at people that have failed their children, look no further than the Sloots. Yep, that's right. Maybe since you have such terrific sources in the media over there, you should look to see what Valentijn has been up to. Guess I have known about this a lot longer than YOU and now that I have tipped you. Get crackin'! More failure by the Sloots.

Who was the woman that said she would have taken Joran to the polis herself and still to this day covers the crimes of her child?

And a father, (he's no angel that's fer sure) that was charged with premeditated murder of a little girl. That's real nice.

Easy to see what you really think of those involved in this case and how easily you allow some the leeway that others are not afforded.

It's a good thing that some of the Dutch posters here recognize who the VICTIM was.

Rob; seems to me you don't understand what I'm saying...you assume a lot of things...how I feel and think that isn't right.

I know very well who the victims are in this case and the van der Sloots f***** up as parents as well as human beings. Period.

GB...*PERIOD???*....What about the whole damn infrastucture of the government of Aruba....backing them *parents* up....huh?....what about that!!!

BTW: it's my opinion that not the whole government of Aruba is corrupt; although there are quite a few who are...maybe you don't agree...that's fine.
Undoubtedly not "ALL" of the government is corrupt. Undoubtedly the vast, vast majority of Arubans are "good" people. But you know what? It has been 3 long years and I have seen NOTHING from the "good people" of Aruba to ask/demand accountability from their elected leaders. All I see is bad-mouthing the victims and protesting Beth (even BEFORE the boycott.)
Do the people of Aruba really think that a single lady from Alabama has wrought this upon them???? That this little lady wields more power than our own State Department???? Get real!!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #903 on: May 15, 2008, 01:13:43 PM »

here anothe shot

Back to the pond 
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #904 on: May 15, 2008, 01:17:09 PM »

So what do you hear about this pond search, Destiny?

Hey Sweet Peaches...I'll have photos of drained pond this pm from *direct* sourse in Aruba....they are on site as I type.....

Destiny...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #905 on: May 15, 2008, 01:21:12 PM »

Briany/Katriana is no longer able to post at SM.  After 3 years I'm not willing to play his/her type of games.  He/she has been banned. 

Her / his type of games? She / he is just critical about some of the general opinions here....she / he isn't putting actual blame on Natalee or her family....so why is she / he banned?

If you don't like Briany's posts....just ignore them...don't respond. As long as she / he isn't bashing Natalee or her family (and being critical somewhat isn't bashing) I don't see what the problem is.
Beth hasn't been an angel in this case....100% understandable and I don't blame her...but it doesn't mean innocent people didn't get hurt enormously because of her.

I'm getting the feeling I'll have to go to RU and give a big fat apology for defending this forum.

Briany; if you're reading this....please contact me through RU...I appreciated your input so I'll hope you'll join there or just give me pm.
"Beth hasn't been an angel in this case" --- that's crap!!!!! Only those at RU have accused Beth of that. If DEMANDING justice and calling out the corruption is not being "an angel" -- so be it.

That's crap? No it isn't. What about the innocent people on Aruba that have suffered because of this case / the boycott?

GB...sorry...but I just DON'T agree with you....

Destiny

Destiny, it's fine with me you don't agree with my views....and Dennisint gave a response that made me think about my view on it as well.
But why are you apologizing to me? First you hurrah Klaas' post...not wanting me to post here anymore and then you say sorry but we don't agree? That doesn't make sense to me.

GB...I said *sorry*...because I'm treating you like another *feeling* human being...I didn't want to hurt your feelings...but also wanted to let you know...I have strong feelings about what you posted...is that explanation enough?...

Destiny

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #906 on: May 15, 2008, 01:21:53 PM »

Undoubtedly not "ALL" of the government is corrupt. Undoubtedly the vast, vast majority of Arubans are "good" people. But you know what? It has been 3 long years and I have seen NOTHING from the "good people" of Aruba to ask/demand accountability from their elected leaders. All I see is bad-mouthing the victims and protesting Beth (even BEFORE the boycott.)
Do the people of Aruba really think that a single lady from Alabama has wrought this upon them???? That this little lady wields more power than our own State Department???? Get real!!

And how many people in the US (or wherever you live) stand up for the corruption in criminal cases where victims don't get justice over there? Ever thought of that? Get real yourself.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #907 on: May 15, 2008, 01:24:08 PM »

And how many people in the US (or wherever you live) stand up for the corruption in criminal cases where victims don't get justice over there? Ever thought of that? Get real yourself.

OH JEEZ 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #908 on: May 15, 2008, 01:26:38 PM »

GBMW - GET OVER YOURSELF.  Seems like you are trying to make this thread all about you, what's up with that? 

DESTINY - Looking forward to those POND photos 
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #909 on: May 15, 2008, 01:31:52 PM »

So what do you hear about this pond search, Destiny?

Hey Sweet Peaches...I'll have photos of drained pond this pm from *direct* sourse in Aruba....they are on site as I type.....

Destiny...

You're doing a fine job there.   

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #910 on: May 15, 2008, 01:33:56 PM »

Poor people of aruba ?
BS!
there are 1000 jobs available now

amigoe today
Ahata: ‘1000 openings in tourism’

ORANJESTAD – There are more than 1000 openings in the tourist sector, said Rob Smith, director of Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association (Ahata) yesterday during a press conference about the big career-fair of this Saturday.

But i think they can't find people   

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
ORANJESTAD – There are more than 1000 openings in the tourist sector, said Rob Smith, director of Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association (Ahata) yesterday during a press conference about the big career-fair of this Saturday.

This is also one of the reasons why this fair is being organized, said Smith.  Ahata wants to get an idea of how many potential candidates are on the local market.  The organization also wants to get more insight on the number of qualified people that can work but have no job or are overqualified for their current function.  Ahata wants to make the community and especially the youth aware of the fact that the hospitality industry has a lot to offer.

According to Smith, there are sufficient possibilities to move on financially as well as professionally.  The most important message of Ahata is that Arubans distinguish themselves by their hospitality and that the passion to be helpful must be stirred again.  “Helpfulness doesn’t mean that you must take up a submissive position”, emphasized Smith.

The career-fair takes place this Saturday, May 17 in the YMCA in San Nicolas from 10:00 till 18:00.  The next ones will take place in Santa Cruz and Oranjestad.

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #911 on: May 15, 2008, 01:35:28 PM »

Well...since YOU asked....I bought 5 back-up batteries for a friend who showed up EVERY SINGLE DAY to get a lottery drawing to go into the Redwood City Courthouse in California....for the LACY PETTERSON case...so she could send us info....direct...from the the SCOTT PETTERSON murder trial....how is that for a *REAL* answer....and THAT IS NOTHING...COMPARED TO WHAT THESE MONKEYS DO!!!!

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #912 on: May 15, 2008, 01:47:54 PM »

OH JEEZ 

If on GBMW knew how we relish throwing corrupt officials in jail Rob! Is that an American thing? I do know we truly enjoy it and stand up against injustice and corruption every chance we get. Of course part of that is being a nation of freedom of speech, something the Arubans are not afforded. It is a shame they have to live in fear of their leaders and the criminals who control them.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #913 on: May 15, 2008, 01:49:45 PM »

here anothe shot

Back to the pond 

Can you mark where the VIP/Indo/Matty Apartments are on that map?
Noord 17, Noord
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #914 on: May 15, 2008, 01:50:39 PM »

Poor people of aruba ?
BS!
there are 1000 jobs available now

amigoe today
Ahata: ‘1000 openings in tourism’

But i think they can't find people   

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This is also one of the reasons why this fair is being organized, said Smith.  Ahata wants to get an idea of how many potential candidates are on the local market.  The organization also wants to get more insight on the number of qualified people that can work but have no job or are overqualified for their current function.  Ahata wants to make the community and especially the youth aware of the fact that the hospitality industry has a lot to offer.

According to Smith, there are sufficient possibilities to move on financially as well as professionally.  The most important message of Ahata is that Arubans distinguish themselves by their hospitality and that the passion to be helpful must be stirred again.  “Helpfulness doesn’t mean that you must take up a submissive position”, emphasized Smith.

The career-fair takes place this Saturday, May 17 in the YMCA in San Nicolas from 10:00 till 18:00.  The next ones will take place in Santa Cruz and Oranjestad.

Remember the day the Aruban government gave their employees the day off to search for Natalee? Of the well over 1,000 that were given the day off to search only 400 showed up. The rest chose to party or sleep in, or both.

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #915 on: May 15, 2008, 01:50:57 PM »

OH JEEZ 

If on GBMW knew how we relish throwing corrupt officials in jail Rob! Is that an American thing? I do know we truly enjoy it and stand up against injustice and corruption every chance we get. Of course part of that is being a nation of freedom of speech, something the Arubans are not afforded. It is a shame they have to live in fear of their leaders and the criminals who control them.

Well Said Dayhiker!!!

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #916 on: May 15, 2008, 01:51:30 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-f23YrMwfQ

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #917 on: May 15, 2008, 01:57:42 PM »

What we do know is that enough of them are corrupt to totally derail Natalee's case and they are in all phases of the government from the Prosecutor's office, Police Department and Judiciary. That is broad based and with nobody stopping them from running wild they may as well all be corrupt.

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #918 on: May 15, 2008, 02:08:40 PM »

OH JEEZ 

A few instances of where corrupt officials in my local area got what was coming to them:

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2008/feb/02/chattanooga-sheriff-arrested-extortion-money-laund/

http://www.wrcbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=8326301

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Tennessee_Waltz

I Stand With The Girl
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #919 on: May 15, 2008, 02:09:53 PM »

PITA this is the NOORD (street)

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.