March 28, 2024, 06:37:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #751 5/8 - 5/15/08  (Read 329585 times)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #940 on: May 15, 2008, 03:49:32 PM »

Thanks for the pics Destiny.

I just don't understand what it I am seeing? Is that the area that the 40-52 people were supposed to be searching? I only see a bucket........

Hey...know whacha mean...I had to call Aruba after getting them myself...just to make sure they were the ones taken today....LOL

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #941 on: May 15, 2008, 03:53:58 PM »

BT, let's not forget in my home town we have celebrity pathologist Cyril Wecht going back on trial for corruption. Let's not forget that's the same dirt bag that left my boy Chad Mulvin in a morgue drawer while he toured the country and made appearance all over the country in high profile cases. 47 charges including using county property to deflect costs to his private practice... and "lending" out corpses.

And they sent Chad's clothes back to his Mom Nancy and only later (9months) we all found out Chad was not cremated. On top of that... his negligence set free a killer.

Nice ... real nice! 

Rob, I am so sorry.  Your friend's case pisses me off every time I think about it.  Despicable behavior by those sworn to the public trust.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #942 on: May 15, 2008, 03:54:31 PM »

KLAAS....just got 3 *pond* photos in email from Aruba.....maybe more coming too....I don't know how to post them from my email to here in the forum....If I send them to you on your hotmail acct.,...can you post them for me?...

TIA...Destiny

Here are the photos.  I think we need to compare the other satallite photos to these.  Keep in mind many of these areas/ponds in Aruba fill up quickly when there is alot of rain, then dry back up.

So it would be possible to have already retrieved anything that might have been in here since it was scanned in February.
2 things strike me:
1) It looks like an area has been cleared already -- no signs of anything else still being searched (good thing)
2) The pond looks VERY, VERY shallow (the "grassy area") doesn't look like it is at a much higher elevation than the "wet areas". This means that this pond probably fills and dries up quite often. If something was put there 3 years ago -- it could have been "cleared" away at any time. (bad thing)

Wreck...in the second pic...to the left of the 5 gal bucket...looks like another area that has been dug up...looks like someone took about 5-6 inches deep of earth with them...

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #943 on: May 15, 2008, 03:57:55 PM »

Well, thank God they are out there looking.  At least somebody is doing something.  Even if it doesn't amount to anything, at least it's an effort.  Shows somebody cares.   

I'm trying to think positive here.  How am I doing?

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #944 on: May 15, 2008, 03:59:26 PM »

I can only see the "bucket" area. Actually, I think that might be a good sign that only a small area was cleared -- might mean they actually found what they were looking for!

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #945 on: May 15, 2008, 04:02:16 PM »

Well, thank God they are out there looking.  At least somebody is doing something.  Even if it doesn't amount to anything, at least it's an effort.  Shows somebody cares.   

You're doing Great Peaches....keeps me going too!

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #946 on: May 15, 2008, 04:02:40 PM »

Thanks Peaches, I guess I'll just never get over that one.

----------------------

as for the pond. It looks like it is below the street surface and when it rains during rainy season it probably fills up and could stay that way for awhile. Where the grass is standing it makes it seem that the area is not usually covered by water. The area that appears dried and chipped is probably the only parts that remain wet.

In the chipped area, I seriously doubt that anyone could hammer through the lower level to bury someone and this pond looks, to me anyway, like it could only hold article related to Natalee or Joran.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #947 on: May 15, 2008, 04:03:14 PM »

You're Doing Great Peaches! I'm trying to be and think positive also! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #948 on: May 15, 2008, 04:03:33 PM »

I wonder what ALE has (if anything). First we had the crab cage with fabric and DNA leading to supposedly nothing.
Now we have the pond draining leading to what appears to be nothing, again. We can hope ALE has found evidence and is keeping it all under wraps, but I don't know.

How many times have we been down this road before?

In My Opinion
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #949 on: May 15, 2008, 04:05:05 PM »

I can only see the "bucket" area. Actually, I think that might be a good sign that only a small area was cleared -- might mean they actually found what they were looking for!

It's about 40-50 ft. to the left of the bucket...I'd circle it for ya...if I could do computer magic like Klaas and Rob Wink

Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #950 on: May 15, 2008, 04:05:25 PM »

----------------------

as for the pond. It looks like it is below the street surface and when it rains during rainy season it probably fills up and could stay that way for awhile. Where the grass is standing it makes it seem that the area is not usually covered by water. The area that appears dried and chipped is probably the only parts that remain wet.

In the chipped area, I seriously doubt that anyone could hammer through the lower level to bury someone and this pond looks, to me anyway, like it could only hold article related to Natalee or Joran.

Agreed, trace evidence...clothing, jewelry, keycard....camara....maybe nothing.

In My Opinion
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #951 on: May 15, 2008, 04:07:04 PM »

PITA
what is there at :
 VIP/Indo/Matty Noord 17, Noord  ??

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #952 on: May 15, 2008, 04:07:33 PM »

----------------------

That's my take as well, but OE hints strongly that the search at the pond was triggered by The Persistence Side Sonar findings. I would think that would require water deeper than a foot or so. I wish Caps was here to tell us more about the depth and characteristics of this pond.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #953 on: May 15, 2008, 04:08:18 PM »

It's about 40-50 ft. to the left of the bucket...I'd circle it for ya...if I could do computer magic like Klaas and Rob Wink

Des, I would certainly circle it for everyone, but in pic # 2 I do not see enough room for there to be 40-50 feet. I only see about 6 to 8 feet max.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #954 on: May 15, 2008, 04:10:05 PM »

I only see about 10-12' to the left of the bucket. I assume that is a 5 gallon bucket - for reference purposes.

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #955 on: May 15, 2008, 04:11:26 PM »

Des, I would certainly circle it for everyone, but in pic # 2 I do not see enough room for there to be 40-50 feet. I only see about 6 to 8 feet max.

My eyes *trick* me sometimes...but, Rob...you do see the area to the far left of the buckect I'm talking about?  Looks like a larger *chipped* area of earth to me....can you circle that area Oh Magic One....Wink

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #956 on: May 15, 2008, 04:12:27 PM »

----------------------

Agreed, trace evidence...clothing, jewelry, keycard....camara....maybe nothing.

All the missing cell phones....

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #957 on: May 15, 2008, 04:12:37 PM »

Maybe if We had a side by side of the pics Destiny got today with the one from yesterday of the Persistence guys in the boat We could tell something....like if this is the same pond.....

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #958 on: May 15, 2008, 04:13:02 PM »

Thanks for the pics Destiny.

I just don't understand what it I am seeing? Is that the area that the 40-52 people were supposed to be searching? I only see a bucket........

Hey...know whacha mean...I had to call Aruba after getting them myself...just to make sure they were the ones taken today....LOL

LOL so did they add any explaination about what we are looking at? It looks more like someone has been taking a soil sample or something. I only ask because I am often dense 

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #959 on: May 15, 2008, 04:13:27 PM »

----------------------

Mostly waist deep..give or take
That's my take as well, but OE hints strongly that the search at the pond was triggered by The Persistence Side Sonar findings. I would think that would require water deeper than a foot or so. I wish Caps was here to tell us more about the depth and characteristics of this pond.

In My Opinion
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.