April 25, 2024, 04:36:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SunnyinTX needs our prayers  (Read 8097 times)
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2008, 10:05:01 PM »

Heh Sunny!!  I'm a little behind here but didn't want you to think I didn't care... Glad to hear you are doing great... continued good health and much "feistiness".   

Hugs
Beans
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2008, 10:19:28 PM »

many many prayers for my SUNNY! 

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2008, 10:53:35 PM »

Prayers and good wishes to Sunny and her family. 

Have a wonderful, restful & sunny warm weekend.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2008, 10:45:10 AM »

Sunny, I hope you are feeling better now. Let others take care of you and pace yourself. The world will still be here when you are ready to get back to it.

Hugs sweetie!

Bring Natalee home...
Rooscrew
Scared Monkey

« Reply #24 on: May 26, 2008, 02:24:08 AM »

Sunny~
I've been out of the loop for a few weeks here and just saw about your back-to-back surgeries. Sending you lots of {{{{HUGS}}}} and adding my prayers to all the other prayers going up for you for a complete & speedy recovery. Take care & get lots of rest and hope to see you back soon.  Smile   

Roos~

pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2008, 05:35:52 PM »

Sunny - I just wanted to stop by and say hello. I'm sending lots of good thoughts and prayers your way! God Bless You!

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2008, 02:17:49 AM »

Sunny, I go MIA for a while and when I come back , look at what a mess you have gotten yourself into....Just kidding of course....

My thoughts and prayers are with you , and wishes for a speedy recovery!!!!!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2008, 10:44:15 AM »

My sincerest thanks to each and everyone of you for your prayers and good wishes. I am doing a lot better and each day I get a bit stronger and closer to being ME again. I urge anyone who has not had a colonoscopy...please do so..it is NOT pleasant but it can be a life saver....my saga started with a routine colonoscopy and mushroomed into a colon resection and then emergeny gall bladder surgery 5 days later. However......it was, I understand, a rare occurrance . Again many thanks to each of you!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2008, 09:28:35 PM »

Sunny ~  I've been away for a bit and missed the news that you had the surgery until just today.  I hope you are recovering and you are in my thoughts and prayers.  Please take care.  Hugs for you, Sunny (((((hugs))))).

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2008, 12:33:07 PM »

A colonoscopy is a walk in the park compared to what you may face if you don't get a colonoscopy when you should.  The prep is the worst part and look at it this way, you'll drop a few pounds and hopefully come home with a nice color report saying you're clean as a whistle. 

If you're over 50 and have not done it yet, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?   Get on the phone!  Don't make me over there!

Sunny, glad you are getting better every day!  Prayers for your continued speedy recovery!

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2008, 12:29:14 PM »

My sincerest thanks to each and everyone of you for your prayers and good wishes. I am doing a lot better and each day I get a bit stronger and closer to being ME again. I urge anyone who has not had a colonoscopy...please do so..it is NOT pleasant but it can be a life saver....my saga started with a routine colonoscopy and mushroomed into a colon resection and then emergeny gall bladder surgery 5 days later. However......it was, I understand, a rare occurrance . Again many thanks to each of you!!

It's wonderful to see you posting Sunny!  I'm so glad you're on the road to recovery.
God Bless you!

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: June 07, 2008, 06:45:14 PM »

Sunny ~  I've been away for a bit and missed the news that you had the surgery until just today.  I hope you are recovering and you are in my thoughts and prayers.  Please take care.  Hugs for you, Sunny (((((hugs))))).

Hi Muffy and everyone!  Muffy I was just thinking about you and your little bee a few days ago!! I am doing great....I was released by both surgeons this past Friday and except for a few restrictions I am free to get back to my life...slowly! I wanted to walk in the Susan B. Komen walk for the cure but the doctors said  a big NO!!! Hope everyone is well....Peaches...again you are such an amazing woman and such an imnspiration!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: June 07, 2008, 06:50:43 PM »

A colonoscopy is a walk in the park compared to what you may face if you don't get a colonoscopy when you should. AMEN to that Peaches The prep is the worst part and look at it this way, you'll drop a few pounds and hopefully come home with a nice color report saying you're clean as a whistle. the prep is uuuggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, but the alternative can be a sooooo much worse.....I was LUCKY

If you're over 50 and have not done it yet, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?   Get on the phone!  Don't make me over there! Or ME!  I have harped on my entire family....to get er DONE!!  And they are doing it.
Sunny, glad you are getting better every day!  Prayers for your continued speedy recovery!

And to you Peaches.......you are in my prayers daily......

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: June 07, 2008, 06:52:13 PM »

It's wonderful to see you posting Sunny!  I'm so glad you're on the road to recovery.
God Bless you!

pdh3...thank you so much....I am actually feeling GOOD...I still tire easily....but that improves daily....before long I will be ack to me...LOL...that might not be a blessing!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: June 08, 2008, 10:14:31 PM »

Hi Sunny!  I was just checking in on you today to see how you are doing.  I'm happy to see you are thinking of things you want to do, but hope you are taking it easy as you heal up.  Glad to see you are on the mend.  Please keep us posted with your progress.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.