April 28, 2024, 05:42:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Amber Alert: 2-year-old Trenton Duckett in Florida  (Read 127809 times)
Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #100 on: September 21, 2006, 03:00:05 PM »

KWIM stands for know what I mean and you would think marriage and a child or at least the child part would make one more responsible.  My husband is 44.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #101 on: September 21, 2006, 03:06:11 PM »

Does an accomplice mean that there is a chance Trenton is alive?
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #102 on: September 21, 2006, 03:15:39 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Does an accomplice mean that there is a chance Trenton is alive?

One can hope....

Latest news:

http://www.wesh.com/news/9901688/detail.html

MY SPACE POSTING AT CENTER OF DUCKETT DIVORCE

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #103 on: September 21, 2006, 03:25:39 PM »

Thanks Jennifer....

Ok, so I have heard Joshua Duckett in an interview, don't remember which show, but he stated that he wouldn't put it past Melinda to hide the child and pretend that he was kidnapped....

maybe someone close to her that knew the baby has him?

I don't know why, but until they actually find his body, I have to keep hoping that he's alive...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #104 on: September 21, 2006, 03:38:21 PM »

Trenton Duckett Missing: MySpace Postings on Josh Duckett account …”I hate you because you ruined my life and took my son.”

http://missingexploited.com/2006/09/21/trenton-duckett-missing-myspace-postings-on-josh-duckett-account-i-hate-you-because-you-ruined-my-life-and-took-my-son/

Video available at post

“I hate you because you ruined my life and took my son.”

‘”I am going to hunt you and your damn son down one day and kill both of you.”

“I don’t even think Trenton is my son anyway and your (sic) going to pay for what you’ve done to my life.”

“When I get my hands on your f—– (racial slur) a– you’ll regret what you’ve done … and I’ll bury your son with you.”
Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #105 on: September 21, 2006, 03:55:22 PM »

Did anyone see the prime time show titled "mean girls" last week?  It had alot of the things people are capable of doing on myspace as far as posting under a different name.  Basically if you have the log in information you can go in under some one else.  So it is possible he did not post those, but wouldn't all they have to trace is the IP address?

I was wondering why this 20+ year old guy would not be glad for his "problem" to go away, no child, no child support, (which can be bruttle when you are facing 17 more years of it) no court problems, kinda like poof problem solved back to his regular life.  That is based on the appearance of things if they are accurate.

It doesn't appear that this little boy should not have been at the mercy of either of these people.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #106 on: September 21, 2006, 03:57:10 PM »

Quote from: Jennifer34
Did anyone see the prime time show titled "mean girls" last week?  It had alot of the things people are capable of doing on myspace as far as posting under a different name.  Basically if you have the log in information you can go in under some one else.  So it is possible he did not post those, but wouldn't all they have to trace is the IP address?

I was wondering why this 20+ year old guy would not be glad for his "problem" to go away, no child, no child support, (which can be bruttle when you are facing 17 more years of it) no court problems, kinda like poof problem solved back to his regular life.  That is based on the appearance of things if they are accurate.

It doesn't appear that this little boy should not have been at the mercy of either of these people.[/quote]

WE all agree on this one...

and maybe what you just articulated was why I was having such a hard time with the father as well... he doesn't sound "real" when they interview him...

and he even stated that he did not believe that Melinda would hurt Trenton...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #107 on: September 21, 2006, 04:10:49 PM »

Just doing a google/yahoo search drive by, I stumbled on this site... take a look at the comments... including Melinda's????

http://sticksoffire.com/2006/08/31/amber-alert-leesburg-trenton-duckett/

do y'all think it's real?

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #108 on: September 21, 2006, 04:14:34 PM »

These were both kids having kids....

And it does not appear that either of them grew up.

But often when there is a child custody battle even with so called grown ups it can get ugly and even deadly....

- The maternal grandfather of a 10-year-old boy at the center of a custody dispute fatally shot the boy's paternal grandparents during an argument after watching him play baseball, authorities said yesterday.

Then, Samuel L. Noe, 61, was fatally wounded while wrestling with three onlookers trying to disarm him. Among them was the boy's father, Jerry B. "Brent" Shands, 39, who also was shot in the struggle, District Attorney General Jimmy Dunn said.

The shooting occurred Monday night as about 75 adults and children were making their way to the parking lot at a city-owned ball field nicknamed Field of Dreams in Dandridge, a lakeside community overlooking the Great Smoky Mountains about 30 miles east of Knoxville.

"These two families were walking (to the parking lot) and were yeah-yeahing with each other, and then the next thing you know it escalates, and the shooting starts," Dunn said.

Four shots were fired from Noe's five-shot revolver, the prosecutor said.

Paternal grandfather Jerry D. Shands, 63, and Noe died instantly. Paternal grandmother Ellen E. "Sue" Shands, 62, was dead on arrival at a local hospital. Brent Shands was flown to University of Tennessee Medical Center in Knoxville, where his family said he was in serious condition. All were from the Jefferson City area.

Austin Shands, 10, was uninjured but dazed, witnesses said.

Noe's wife, Patricia Noe, who also attended the game, may have sparked the confrontation when she said something to Jerry Shands and pointed an umbrella at him, Dunn confirmed.

"Then, of course, he says, 'Get that blankety-blank thing out of my face.' ... And the next thing you hear is pop, pop, pop (from Noe's gun)."

Brent Shands and at least two other men ran over to Noe. They wrestled for the gun "and at some point during the struggle the gun went off at least one time, maybe twice," wounding Brent Shands and killing Noe, the prosecutor said.

Asked if there is anyone to charge, Dunn said, "It doesn't appear to be."

This was not an argument that began Monday night, he said. "This has been going on for some time, and I don't know how long."

Dunn said he knew that Brent Shands and his former wife Diane Shands Robbins, Noe's daughter, had been battling for many months over custody of Austin.

Poor Austin....like his life will ever be the same.

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #109 on: September 21, 2006, 09:30:42 PM »

I'd like to know more about Melinda. Did she have volatile relationships with everyone? History of clinical depression? Ever cut or burn herself, threaten suicide?

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #110 on: September 21, 2006, 09:37:42 PM »

Quote from: justinsmama
I'd like to know more about Melinda. Did she have volatile relationships with everyone? History of clinical depression? Ever cut or burn herself, threaten suicide?[/quote

Hi Justins, read the FP... she was the one that wrote the nasty myspace postings to her on Josh's myspace account... seeming more and more like she did it...

also, she had threatened suicide before...

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #111 on: September 21, 2006, 10:05:04 PM »

Quote from: mrs. red
Quote from: "justinsmama"
I'd like to know more about Melinda. Did she have volatile relationships with everyone? History of clinical depression? Ever cut or burn herself, threaten suicide?[/quote

Hi Justins, read the FP... she was the one that wrote the nasty myspace postings to her on Josh's myspace account... seeming more and more like she did it...

also, she had threatened suicide before...

Looking more and more like Borderline Personality Disorder.

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #112 on: September 21, 2006, 10:11:25 PM »

Melinda Duckett Wrote MySpace Posting, Police Say

POSTED: 6:21 pm EDT September 21, 2006
UPDATED: 7:26 pm EDT September 21, 2006

Email This Story | Print This Story

The WESH 2 I-Team has obtained an inventory of the search warrant that was served on Melinda Duckett's apartment on Aug. 28, the day after she reported her son missing.

Among the 15 things that investigators seized was a swab of something taken from an unknown stain on the hall wall in her apartment.

Also, police took a blue towel with unknown stains and a top sheet with "blood-like stains," according to the inventory sheet.

The I-Team obtained the document from the Lake County Courthouse through the clerk of courts. Investigators have not commented on the inventory.

Also, Leesburg police confirmed on Thursday that a MySpace.com posting that included death threats and racial remarks directed at Melinda Duckett was written by Melinda Duckett. The posting appeared on Josh Duckett's MySpace page, but he said he didn't write it.

Computer experts now believe that Melinda Duckett hacked into his account and posted the message to set him up.

"I said that since Day 1. I knew for a fact," Josh Duckett said on Thursday. "She was the only one that had the passwords to my e-mail account and everything. So, I knew from the start and I said that. I mean, they tried to set me up, and they failed."

WESH 2 News obtained the posting on Aug. 29 and has spent weeks several weeks investigating it. The WESH 2 I-Team asked police on Thursday why they are only just now confirming the information about the posting and why they waited until Thursday to name Melinda Duckett as the prime suspect.

"We did not bring it out earlier because we were afraid that the public would be focused on Melinda and not on finding Trenton," said Capt. Steve Rockefeller of the Leesburg Police Department.

Click here to read the I-Team's report about the controversial MySpace posting.

To comment on this story, send an e-mail to Stephen Stock.
Copyright 2006 by WESH.COM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #113 on: September 21, 2006, 10:17:04 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/9903836/detail.html

Duckett officially named Prime Suspect

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #114 on: September 21, 2006, 10:56:01 PM »

Was kinda obvious from the start the Mother was trying to setup the Father for the fall.

I bet if she coulda figured out how to do her suicide in such a way as to look like a murder she would have done it that way.

Actually she may have thought suicide by shot gun might look like a murder?
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #115 on: September 22, 2006, 08:57:10 AM »

Police went thru the garbage of the two men visitors who watched movies with Melinda the night Trenton went missing. In the trash, they found information on how to take care of a baby, what there needs are....

This gave me hope that maybe these two men helped give the baby over to someone and maybe Trenton is still alive.

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #116 on: September 22, 2006, 09:37:02 AM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"
Police went thru the garbage of the two men visitors who watched movies with Melinda the night Trenton went missing. In the trash, they found information on how to take care of a baby, what there needs are....

This gave me hope that maybe these two men helped give the baby over to someone and maybe Trenton is still alive.

well the police in an earlier report said that they thought there was an accompliance... I am with you, Jaq... I so want to hope...

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #117 on: September 22, 2006, 09:42:24 AM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "Jacqueline"

well the police in an earlier report said that they thought there was an accompliance... I am with you, Jaq... I so want to hope...

Me too...

Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #118 on: September 22, 2006, 04:26:19 PM »

As badley as her attempt to frame Josh, seems like she would not be able to harm this child and have no trace of him turn up anywhere.  I mean she didn't exactly come accross as "believable" from the start or smart enough to pull off a murder.  That kinda gives hope to the possibility that some one has him hid.  Hopefully.
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #119 on: September 23, 2006, 11:37:33 AM »

Detailed timeline of Melinda Duckett released

By DAN SULLIVAN, DAILY SUN

LEESBURG — Investigators issued an official timeline Friday of Melinda Duckett’s confirmed whereabouts in the day before she reported the disappearance of her 2-year-old son Trenton.

The official timeline listed several cell phone calls Melinda made, as well as confirmed sightings of her in Leesburg without Trenton.

“We want people to continue to focus on the cell tower hits, remembering the five-mile radius from the tower,” Leesburg police Capt. Steve Rockefeller said at a press conference.

“Most importantly, remember we have no sightings of Trenton since late Saturday afternoon. Although our searches of the Ocala National Forest have not produced Trenton, we still believe Melinda and her car were in the Ocala Forest that weekend.”

The timeline indicated that Melinda’s cell phone signal was picked up by a cell phone tower near the Paddock Mall in Ocala on Aug. 27 at 12:08 p.m.; in Wildwood at 12:30 p.m.; and in Minneola at 12:45 p.m. A cell tower in Tavares picked up the signal at 3:42 p.m., followed by a tower in Bassville Park at 3:47 p.m.

Eyewitnesses placed Melinda at a retail store in Leesburg at 8 a.m. Aug. 27; at a SunTrust Bank ATM in Leesburg at 10:49 a.m.; and walking from her car to her Windemere Villas apartment in Leesburg at 4 p.m.  

The last confirmed sighting of Trenton was at his grandparents’ home on Saturday, Aug. 26 at 4 p.m. A friend of Melinda’s, identified for the first time Friday as Chris Pearce, arrived at Melinda’s apartment to watch movies at 6:55 p.m. Aug. 27.

Investigators have not established Melinda’s whereabouts from 4:30 p.m. Aug. 26 to 8 a.m. Aug. 27.

“This investigation will not be closed until Trenton is found,” Leesburg Police Chief Bill Chrisman said Friday. He added that more than 20 different law enforcement agencies continue to assist in the effort to locate Trenton.

Officials with the Marion County Sheriff’s Office also announced Friday that a bag of Jelly Belly jellybeans from a specialty candy shop was found during a search of Melinda’s car.

“The candy would have been sold by weight and not at a convenience store,” Marion County sheriff’s spokesperson Sue Livoti said in an e-mail.

“It is unknown when this was purchased and detectives are hoping that someone would remember helping Melinda with this purchase.”

Livoti added that wrappers from Ghiradelli chocolates were found inside the jellybean bag.

Marion County sheriff’s officials also said that they had collected several surveillance tapes from businesses in Marion County. Detectives plan to examine the tapes for any signs of Melinda or her vehicle, officials said.

Investigators had announced for the first time Thursday that Melinda Duckett is the prime suspect in Trenton’s disappearance. They continue to seek the public’s help in establishing exactly where Melinda was on Aug. 26 and 27.

Trenton Duckett was reported missing Aug. 27. Melinda Duckett told police she put the boy to bed at 7 p.m. that day and discovered him missing two hours later.

Melinda Duckett committed suicide Sept. 8 after giving investigators a vague account of her whereabouts in the days before Trenton went missing as well as refusing to take a polygraph test. Investigators have labeled her the prime suspect in Trenton’s disappearance.

Anyone with information regarding Trenton’s disappearance, current whereabouts, or Melinda Duckett’s whereabouts on Aug. 26 or 27 is urged to contact authorities at (800) CALL-FBI (225-5324).

Dan Sullivan is a reporter with the Daily Sun. He can be reached at 753-1119, ext. 9059, or dan.sullivan@thevillagesmedia.com.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.