March 29, 2024, 03:07:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #752 5/15 - 5/20/08  (Read 283928 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #140 on: May 16, 2008, 09:55:06 AM »

Thanks guys.

I want to know EVERYTHING about that ECONOMY CAR RENTAL company in Oranjestad. I have seen the white jeep all over the Aru-bay video near the rocks, and a parking lot near the Lighthouse.

That ECONOMY JEEP has always chafed my man nuggets, and I'd like to know more.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #141 on: May 16, 2008, 09:57:43 AM »

I made some more shots

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #142 on: May 16, 2008, 09:58:36 AM »

Quote Karma...
I agree but I do have to wonder why they waited so long to investigate this pond IF the side sonar picked up anything suspicious back in february?I also don't think that paulus would be stupid enough to let joran hide anything in a pond so shallow right there on land.Why dispose of Natalee's body way out in the ocean(if that's what happened)with not much chance of being found and leave ANY evidence in a shallow pond right under investigaters noses?

Good Morning...I am wondering if they were looking for the shoe as Caps has suggested. Driver's license, room key card...

I do recall something from Beth about a shoe. Foggy on this...was it a bloody shoe? With all the shoe talk of a while back, I am not sure if Dompig said one shoe or a pair of shoes.
Good morning
The shoe started out as one shoe with blood on it.That came from Beth's notes.There was even talk about joran trying to BUY one shoe to match the one that was not missing lol
The the shoe turned into a pair of shoes(per dompig I think).I really think the whole shoe thing is bs.So if they do find joran's shoe/s,Natalee's ID or anything that belonged to Natalee,what will they do with it?It sure won't be enough to convict anyone.Even if they find her body IMO that will only give Beth and Dave peace of mind and they will be able to properly bury her but even then........they won't be able to convict anyone.Sorry to be so pessimistic but that's what I think.

Thanks Karma for the refresher on the shoe. I thought the bloody shoe came from Beth.

I agree that there won't be enough to convict anyone.

The peace of mind for Beth, Dave and their families is what I am hoping for.
I agree,that is the MOST important outcome but still.....I'd like to see a few people from aruba hung by their fingernails.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #143 on: May 16, 2008, 09:58:55 AM »

Thanks guys.

I want to know EVERYTHING about that ECONOMY CAR RENTAL company in Oranjestad. I have seen the white jeep all over the Aru-bay video near the rocks, and a parking lot near the Lighthouse.

Hey Bro, I bet you know their phone number 

+++

oceanexploration
Scared Monkey

« Reply #144 on: May 16, 2008, 09:59:01 AM »

Thanks Lala's   - February 2008

May 2008

I'll try to clarify a few points. Nice pics by the way.
- The pond was searched because of a promising lead we received. 
- We were able to conduct the scanning sonar (not to be confused with side scan sonar) search of the pond because of some weather related down time during the ocean search. 
- My analysis of the sonar was used to 1) show that the pond needed to be drained in opposed to be investigated with divers.  The only way to effectively search the pond would be if it were dry. 2) show that there were objects in the pond aside from tires.  I'm not commenting on what these objects could be because I'm not speculating.  I will say that I at least saw tires (I saw a pic of one somewhere) in the scanning sonar.
- The reason the pond search was so delayed was on account of the labor strike.  The pond needed to be completely drained which needed the help of the Polis and fire department.  Needless to say labor was needed and hard to come by.  When the strike ended the pond search happened almost immediately.
- No one said the 40-52 (whatever) investigators from Holland ever stepped foot in or near the pond.  The timing is coincident.  Did anyone see these investigators anywhere near the pond?  I don't think so.   

I hope that cleared up more questions that it raises.

Personally, I prefer searching for lost shipwrecks.  They're bigger and don't have living enemies.
SEARCH FOR NATALEE BLOG:
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #145 on: May 16, 2008, 10:02:19 AM »

Thanks guys.

Not to mention that white vehicle that Deepak talks about in his PV.  That was considered a rental also, I think.  Aren't there markings on the tag to indicate rentals in Aruba?
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #146 on: May 16, 2008, 10:03:55 AM »

(not to be confused with side scan sonar)

Thanks for that Kyle... I called it side scan yesterday or the day before.Thanks again for clarifying that.

And Good morning everyone.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #147 on: May 16, 2008, 10:07:03 AM »

Kyle, does that scanning tool feature any ability to find metal or magnetic strips?

TIA

The area that seems "chipped" appears as if it could only contain Natalee's flip flops, some money, driver's license, or maybe Joran's shoes.

The back of a driver's license contains a magnetic strip.

+++

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #148 on: May 16, 2008, 10:07:27 AM »

You are correct OE. The 40+ investigators were doing something else. Related to this area, but not at the pond itself. 
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #149 on: May 16, 2008, 10:10:17 AM »

OE...Thanks If the 40-52 Dutch Investigaters is just coincidental, do you know who has been/is searching the pond?  ALE? Thanks in Advance!
oceanexploration
Scared Monkey

« Reply #150 on: May 16, 2008, 10:12:35 AM »

Kyle, does that scanning tool feature any ability to find metal or magnetic strips?

TIA

The area that seems "chipped" appears as if it could only contain Natalee's flip flops, some money, driver's license, or maybe Joran's shoes.

Rob,
The scanning sonar has a rotating head which scans 360 degrees (hence the same).  It sends out very narrow high-frequency sound and listens for echos. It operates very similar to an untra-sound machine, only not that high of frequency.  Depending on the range, it can "find" objects about the size of a baseball.

Personally, I prefer searching for lost shipwrecks.  They're bigger and don't have living enemies.
SEARCH FOR NATALEE BLOG:
oceanexploration
Scared Monkey

« Reply #151 on: May 16, 2008, 10:14:39 AM »

OE...Thanks If the 40-52 Dutch Investigaters is just coincidental, do you know who has been/is searching the pond?  ALE? Thanks in Advance!

ALE, but there may have been others included.  We were asked to attend.

SEARCH FOR NATALEE BLOG:
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #152 on: May 16, 2008, 10:15:53 AM »

TIA

Rob,
The scanning sonar has a rotating head which scans 360 degrees (hence the same).  It sends out very narrow high-frequency sound and listens for echos. It operates very similar to an untra-sound machine, only not that high of frequency.  Depending on the range, it can "find" objects about the size of a baseball.

so an item at least as large as a baseball could have been detected. Am I safe in that assumption?

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #153 on: May 16, 2008, 10:22:56 AM »

Joran said in the Godfather Peter R DeVries taped confession that he stuffed his shoes in a drainage like "canal" or tube... is there a overflow drainage tube there Kyle?

+++

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #154 on: May 16, 2008, 10:24:23 AM »

ALE, but there may have been others included.  We were asked to attend.

Thanks OE...and thanks for the google earth info yesterday. Relieved to find my house this morning, as it wasn't there a few months back!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #155 on: May 16, 2008, 10:30:06 AM »

Klaas can you give me the coordinates for the foam with the teeth marks, duct tape and bottle of lysol? Those items were found together correct?

And panty boy found the panties somewhere near this new area correct? possibly a bit north? or north west?

+++

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #156 on: May 16, 2008, 10:31:13 AM »

tonight @ Pauw & Witteman: Peter R. de Vries.

http://pauwenwitteman.vara.nl/uitzending.php?id=376
Peter R. de Vries

Misdaadverslaggever Peter R. de Vries beleefde begin dit jaar zijn 'finest hour' toen hij een undercover reportage maakte over Joran van der Sloot. Hierin probeerde De Vries aannemelijk te maken dat Van der Sloot steeds had gelogen tegen politie en justitie over de verdwijning van Natalee Holloway. De Vries kondigde zijn reportage aan in Pauw & Witteman en kwam daags na de uitzending nogmaals langs om na te praten. Zijn reportage had een recordaantal van zeven miljoen kijkers getrokken. Een maand daarvoor had De Vries nog met Joran en zijn ouders in Pauw & Witteman rond de tafel gezeten. Na deze uitzending volgde het geruchtmakende 'wijnincident'.
Vanavond kijkt De Vries terug op alle commotie rond de 'zaak Van der Sloot'.

this is the last P&W of the season.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #157 on: May 16, 2008, 10:40:27 AM »

blown to 200%

colors inverted

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #158 on: May 16, 2008, 10:42:19 AM »

try it again

colors inverted

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #159 on: May 16, 2008, 10:42:20 AM »

Klaas can you give me the coordinates for the foam with the teeth marks, duct tape and bottle of lysol? Those items were found together correct?

And panty boy found the panties somewhere near this new area correct? possibly a bit north? or north west?
Rob - wasn't that near Baby Beach?  Hold on and I'll look in Important Case Documents.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.