April 24, 2024, 10:03:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #752 5/15 - 5/20/08  (Read 286261 times)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #280 on: May 16, 2008, 11:27:23 PM »

Sadly, *******, I think alot of the people on the Island like to pretend it never happened.

Some still like to say "Natalee must have run off...." if you ask what they think happened.
Crazy but true.

Ignorance is bliss, right?
No wonder anita looks so happy.
With Paul working with the Govt and being partners in a law firm it looks like life is just grand for the Van Der Sloots. Job security,blood money and few worries about anyone in the family ever being prosecuted for what they did to Natalee or her Family. They even seem to enjoy flaunting that there is nothing we can do about it and they are all prospering.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2008, 11:31:01 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #281 on: May 16, 2008, 11:33:15 PM »

no they don't.
and never will.
nite monkeys

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #282 on: May 16, 2008, 11:45:02 PM »

http://marazulgallery.com/

is this some cruel reference to 'the right to remain silent' and 'a moment of silence in remembrance'?

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #283 on: May 16, 2008, 11:48:03 PM »

is this some cruel reference to 'the right to remain silent' and 'a moment of silence in remembrance'?
Would love to see the "thought print" people analyze her work! 

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #284 on: May 16, 2008, 11:57:41 PM »

Would love to see the "thought print" people analyze her work! 
...and they have "Dirty Hand" on the promo!

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #285 on: May 16, 2008, 11:59:41 PM »

oh cripes....look at that picture! don't get me going...you know how I get. But look at that picture.....dark blue with algae green background......dark hand, a hand of color.....with an eye. Does this eye witness?  Oh nevermind....good night.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #286 on: May 17, 2008, 12:11:35 AM »

Somewhat off topic, but in view of this last search for which we know very little...

I would like to know who was found in the fish cage a few months ago and what the the clothing fragments were. We know DNA tests were taken and the photos show a blue fabric. If the remains had nothing to do with NH, then why hasn't anyone come forward to tell us who was dead in that cage.

I also would like to know if and why 40+ Dutch experts were recently brought to Aruba to work on the NH case, or if this is disinformation.

In My Opinion
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #287 on: May 17, 2008, 01:04:11 AM »

First a Book club at the Van Der Sloot house and now Anita hosts Moments Of Silence. Is Anita in the running for the next woman of the year award in Aruba?

Hi *******:

It is hard to think of the words 'Moments of Silence' in the same sentence with Anita Van der Sloot.  She must have been in a coma for that time.  I think the woman talks in her sleep.  silent

She talks a lot, but she never says anything.   

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #288 on: May 17, 2008, 01:14:00 AM »

In February, 2008 ... Oceanexporation (Kyle) implied that that the  search of the Monserat Pond was conducted because the opportunity presented itself and ... this pond was the only one in the area that had not been searched.

The implication was that nothing significant was detected.

Janet

+++++++++++

Oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #736 2/27 -
« Reply #277 on: February 28, 2008, 07:46:09 PM »

The pond search was conducted to rule out a local pond that was one of the only ponds in the area not searched to date.  We were dockside (26-Feb) due to weather and couldn't do much so we did the pond sonar search.  It's good to have the technology on board to complete something like that quickly while we're local.

Magnolia
« Reply #276 on: February 28, 2008, 07:44:15 PM »

Hey Ocean,
Did anything look promising?

Oceanexploration
« Reply #280 on: February 28, 2008, 07:52:04 PM »

I don't think so from what I heard from the field... but I haven't looked at the data yet.  I'm getting caught up with the data collected while I've been off the boat.  I'll look at the scanning sonar data later this evening.

Klaasend
« Reply #278 on: February 28, 2008, 07:47:16 PM
»

Oceanexplorer - do you know if they are still searching that area today or did they finish up yesterday?

Oceanexploration
« Reply #285 on: February 28, 2008, 08:01:26 PM »

Again, this was done to rule out the pond that wasn't previously searched while we were waiting on weather dockside with the Persistence.
Hi Janet,
Kyle told us today/yesterday that indeed the new search of the pond stemmed from a "witness" that came forward and directed them to the pond BEFORE THE Persistence left the island. The sonar search (not "side sonar") indeed prompted the draining of the pond. It was not done until now because of a lack of manpower due to the strike on the island.
Sometimes, I think our friends such as OE don't tell us all of what they know or their reasons for where they search. That's ok -- it is for the sake of the investigation.

Maybe you can help me, Wreck, I keep going back over this and can't see where Kyle lied.  What am I missing?

The quotes above are taken out of order and are confusing.  I am just not seeing where there is lying.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #289 on: May 17, 2008, 03:29:24 AM »

Kyle, does that scanning tool feature any ability to find metal or magnetic strips?

TIA

The area that seems "chipped" appears as if it could only contain Natalee's flip flops, some money, driver's license, or maybe Joran's shoes.

The back of a driver's license contains a magnetic strip.

Should be a mag strip on the back of a hotel key card as well.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #290 on: May 17, 2008, 03:56:04 AM »

Klaas, I'm not really expecting an answer.

Hey Casa...how is your Dear Daughter?
hzn
Hugs....Destiny
han

Hey sweetie!  She is doing great!  Back to school this week and catching up. Thanks for asking.

Bless her heart!  I had my tonsils out when I was in third grade, lucky me!  One of my neighbor's girls had to have hers out recently.  Wasn't pretty.  Some things are better done when when you're little and won't remember.  Glad your daughte is on the mend!

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #291 on: May 17, 2008, 08:32:46 AM »

In February, 2008 ... Oceanexporation (Kyle) implied that that the  search of the Monserat Pond was conducted because the opportunity presented itself and ... this pond was the only one in the area that had not been searched.

The implication was that nothing significant was detected.

Janet

+++++++++++

Oceanexploration
« Reply #277 on: February 28, 2008, 07:46:09 PM »

The pond search was conducted to rule out a local pond that was one of the only ponds in the area not searched to date.  We were dockside (26-Feb) due to weather and couldn't do much so we did the pond sonar search.  It's good to have the technology on board to complete something like that quickly while we're local.

Magnolia
« Reply #276 on: February 28, 2008, 07:44:15 PM »

Hey Ocean,
Did anything look promising?

Oceanexploration
« Reply #280 on: February 28, 2008, 07:52:04 PM »

I don't think so from what I heard from the field... but I haven't looked at the data yet.  I'm getting caught up with the data collected while I've been off the boat.  I'll look at the scanning sonar data later this evening.

Klaasend
« Reply #278 on: February 28, 2008, 07:47:16 PM
»

Oceanexplorer - do you know if they are still searching that area today or did they finish up yesterday?

Oceanexploration
« Reply #285 on: February 28, 2008, 08:01:26 PM »

Again, this was done to rule out the pond that wasn't previously searched while we were waiting on weather dockside with the Persistence.
Hi Janet,
Kyle told us today/yesterday that indeed the new search of the pond stemmed from a "witness" that came forward and directed them to the pond BEFORE THE Persistence left the island. The sonar search (not "side sonar") indeed prompted the draining of the pond. It was not done until now because of a lack of manpower due to the strike on the island.
Sometimes, I think our friends such as OE don't tell us all of what they know or their reasons for where they search. That's ok -- it is for the sake of the investigation.

Maybe you can help me, Wreck, I keep going back over this and can't see where Kyle lied.  What am I missing?

The quotes above are taken out of order and are confusing.  I am just not seeing where there is lying.

I can't help you -- I don't think he "lied" either. All he told us was that the pond had not been searched before. It had been not. That is why I was asking Tamiko's if she was confusing the ponds.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #292 on: May 17, 2008, 09:07:31 AM »

Hi Casa,

In my opinion the State Dept DID fail Natalee, Dave and Beth. I'm a Conservative and I don't saying that this Republican Admin has failed Natalee but it's the truth.

We all know Beth met with Condi and at the close of the meeting Condi said 'I want the FBI back on this." I'm sure that must have made Beth feel good, like something was going to happen... or maybe deep down she knew that the FBI was powerless.

HISTORY

FBI "invited" to participate in searches and interrogations. This turned into the FBI "dis-invited" and could only observe the interrogations.

Dompig calls FBI on Barbados and requests their help and a specialized dog. The FBI told Dompig they would not be returning to Aruba unless Dompig revealed how he came upon the information and Dompig refused. The FBI did not return to Aruba. More games by the ALE.

The FBI told Beth that the likelihood that Natalee was still alive was very small, then it was all retracted and the FBI didn't say anything. They could have told what they knew and help force this case to a conclusion.

I could come up with some more examples, but it's early...LOL

For the most part the FBI has always been a domestic law enforcement agency. That did change after 9/11 and they do a good bit of international work now. It's mostly geared toward terrorism. The CIA and other agencies handle the international end of law enforcement.

There have been cases, such as the latest person going over the railing of the cruise ship, where the FBI is deeply involved. Their expertise is requested and they often come to the right conclusion quickly. They can only investigate in an international setting where requested. And they are requested quite often. Which makes the Aruban version of Helter Skelter all that more appalling. Why would the Arubans want the FBI involved when the ALE is involved in a cover-up? This is probably one area that could land the ALE in some very hot water - requesting the FBI's involvement and then lying to them. I have a feeling that the ALE doesn't want to open that can of worms. In the grand scheme of things, the ALE realizes that they are very small potatoes and the FBI is God-like when it comes to law enforcement.

I think just about everyone here has written a letter or two to the State Dept and very very few have even received a response. That's ok, as long as they get the letters and read them. That's what is important anyway. It would be nice to get an acknowledgment letter saying that they did read the letters and they are taking the appropriate actions.

In my opinion, Condi used symbolism over substance. She knew that the ALE and Aruban Authorities were jerking the FBI around and there would be very little they could do unless the Aruban Government truly wanted their involvement. The FBI has better things to do than hang out on Aruba and rack up huge bills for an unintended vacation. Maybe she said that to appease Beth, the grieving mother. But what did that statement really accomplish?

As Kermit has said, the FBI knows... so what good does stating that Condi wants the FBI back on this really do?

If the FBI knows, and I think they probably do, what's stopping Art Wood's extradition?

This is an international case and we need to remember that. There is only so much we can demand as citizens. It's up to the people we elect to make that difference. We can not demand that Joran be extradited (well, we can, but it won't matter) it's up to those in the Justice Dept, along with the State Dept to decide if a crime was committed against an American Citizen and if her rights were violated. I think most here will agree that a crime was committed and Natalee's rights were indeed violated. Funny how these pseudo Europeans are always squawking about human rights when the poster case is right under their noses and they do nothing. That's not going to be good for them when the next case involves one of them. Human rights are universal and God given. No one can take them away . . only God Himself. And most importantly they are not given by the Aruban Government although they probable think they bestow those rights on everyone walking in their corner of the sun.

Justice needs to be meted out in this case one way or the other. The ALE and Aruban Prosecutor's office either lacks the will or skills to get this case concluded. That's a problem in my opinion and that opens the door for ole Uncle Sam to step in. And I mean really step in and end this thing once and for all. This can't go on forever and if it did, that would be an example of how corrupt the whole cabal in the US and Aruba really is.

Three years is too long for a case like this where the suspects have been identified in the first 22 hours. It's not like we are still trying to find out who committed this crime and the actor is unknown.

If those that covered up the crime are arrested and those that committed the crime are not that would be a travesty in my opinion. But someone is going to have to answer for what happened to Natalee. If that has to be Oduber during the next election and his political enemies go after him after his defeat, so be it. What comes around goes around. That's the law these Arubans live by.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #293 on: May 17, 2008, 09:07:37 AM »

O/T Yapp's daughter delivered this morning..update in prayer thread.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #294 on: May 17, 2008, 09:18:20 AM »

First a Book club at the Van Der Sloot house and now Anita hosts Moments Of Silence. Is Anita in the running for the next woman of the year award in Aruba?

this junk in the lower left corner looks like Van Der Straaten's "work"... and the girl in the lower right corner has a blouse made from the "art" in the upper right corner.

These Sloots are just above it all .... aren't they special? NOT!!!

I wonder when she will be opening a gallery featuring the works of Joran and John Wayne Gacy? That should be any day now.

She could have a serial killer of the month art gallery...

next month will feature the 'works' of Ted Bundy.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #295 on: May 17, 2008, 09:23:30 AM »

Somewhat off topic, but in view of this last search for which we know very little...

I would like to know who was found in the fish cage a few months ago and what the the clothing fragments were. We know DNA tests were taken and the photos show a blue fabric. If the remains had nothing to do with NH, then why hasn't anyone come forward to tell us who was dead in that cage.

I also would like to know if and why 40+ Dutch experts were recently brought to Aruba to work on the NH case, or if this is disinformation.

THANK YOU SPOCK!!!

you're totally right. Someone appears to have been found and there is no news on this. I'm perplexed also. Doesn't this missing person matter to anyone? What about that person's family?

If there was DNA, there must have been a person. What is being done to ID this person?

Kyle indicated that the cage was there most likely a year but not more than ten. That means that the person's family is probably still alive.

is this person an American or Dutch or Aruban? Colombian? Venezuelan? who was that person?

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #296 on: May 17, 2008, 09:25:28 AM »

Kyle, does that scanning tool feature any ability to find metal or magnetic strips?

TIA

The area that seems "chipped" appears as if it could only contain Natalee's flip flops, some money, driver's license, or maybe Joran's shoes.

The back of a driver's license contains a magnetic strip.

Should be a mag strip on the back of a hotel key card as well.

good point Peaches.

+++

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #297 on: May 17, 2008, 09:27:39 AM »

That "art" looks like Walt Disney throwing up.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #298 on: May 17, 2008, 09:33:46 AM »

Thank You ,Thank You I love maps

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #299 on: May 17, 2008, 09:47:12 AM »

That "art" looks like Walt Disney throwing up.

I certainly felt sick when I saw it.  True artistic expression comes from deep within your being. You paint with your soul and hers is in deep conflict there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.