March 28, 2024, 09:13:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #752 5/15 - 5/20/08  (Read 283866 times)
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #560 on: May 17, 2008, 11:32:36 PM »

Hmmmm, interresting

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_42337.php

Through translator:

Also preclearance for private
May 17, 2008, 18:11 (GMT -04:00)

ORANJESTAD - Prime Minister Nelson Oduber will sign next week with U.S. Deputy Minister of Home Affairs and Security a historic aviation. It is a so-called preclearance customs agreement, which the clearance of flights to Aruba with private planes possible. Preclearance flights have the status of domestic flight in the United States. Aruba is it the first country in the world with such a contract with the United States.

The agreement is also of great commercial significance for Aruba, Aruba because now with San Juan and Fort Lauderdale can compete in the field of private air travel.

Early this year, Aruba as the first selected by the United States to negotiate this agreement to negotiate. Ireland, the Bahamas and Bermuda are also approached. It is however not succeeded in these countries to reach an agreement. If everything goes as planned, since the first "pre-cleared private plane in september this year to the United States departing from the General Aviation Terminal of the airport of Aruba

Hmm...preclearence...now does this mean that the terrrorists act does not apply to these flights?

i can imagine how much easier it will be for drug mules, terrorists with their explosives, and currency launderers with their bags of dirty money.  nothing like giving the key to the henhouse to the foxes, is it?
dennisintn

I wonder how much it will cost to get your private plane approved for "preclearance"?

Is this the Department of Homeland security at work?

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #561 on: May 17, 2008, 11:35:27 PM »

OE's explanations on page 8 of this thread for those who missed it:

Thanks Lala's   - February 2008

May 2008

I'll try to clarify a few points. Nice pics by the way.
- The pond was searched because of a promising lead we received. 
- We were able to conduct the scanning sonar (not to be confused with side scan sonar) search of the pond because of some weather related down time during the ocean search. 
- My analysis of the sonar was used to 1) show that the pond needed to be drained in opposed to be investigated with divers.  The only way to effectively search the pond would be if it were dry. 2) show that there were objects in the pond aside from tires.  I'm not commenting on what these objects could be because I'm not speculating.  I will say that I at least saw tires (I saw a pic of one somewhere) in the scanning sonar.
- The reason the pond search was so delayed was on account of the labor strike.  The pond needed to be completely drained which needed the help of the Polis and fire department.  Needless to say labor was needed and hard to come by.  When the strike ended the pond search happened almost immediately.
- No one said the 40-52 (whatever) investigators from Holland ever stepped foot in or near the pond.  The timing is coincident.  Did anyone see these investigators anywhere near the pond?  I don't think so.   

I hope that cleared up more questions that it raises.

I noticed he was signed in earlier when I was catching up a bit...

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #562 on: May 17, 2008, 11:38:04 PM »

Hmmmm, interresting

Through translator:

ORANJESTAD - Prime Minister Nelson Oduber will sign next week with U.S. Deputy Minister of Home Affairs and Security a historic aviation. It is a so-called preclearance customs agreement, which the clearance of flights to Aruba with private planes possible. Preclearance flights have the status of domestic flight in the United States. Aruba is it the first country in the world with such a contract with the United States.

The agreement is also of great commercial significance for Aruba, Aruba because now with San Juan and Fort Lauderdale can compete in the field of private air travel.

Early this year, Aruba as the first selected by the United States to negotiate this agreement to negotiate. Ireland, the Bahamas and Bermuda are also approached. It is however not succeeded in these countries to reach an agreement. If everything goes as planned, since the first "pre-cleared private plane in september this year to the United States departing from the General Aviation Terminal of the airport of Aruba

Hmm...preclearence...now does this mean that the terrrorists act does not apply to these flights?

i can imagine how much easier it will be for drug mules, terrorists with their explosives, and currency launderers with their bags of dirty money.  nothing like giving the key to the henhouse to the foxes, is it?
dennisintn
Yep, sounds like that's the idea...

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Silverfox
Scared Monkey

Truth is a "Social Invention", Right Paulus?

« Reply #563 on: May 17, 2008, 11:45:18 PM »

Thanks, SilverFox.  I never considered that the bucket had been placed there to give us a size perspective.  See, I knew we needed some information from a forensics person.

Wouldn't one place a ruler or a yard stick for perspective?

Yeah right.  I happen to carry one with me every where I go. 

But, if a bucket were nearby I might place that there to take a pic if I wanted a reference point.  Or, really it doesn't matter -- does it?  When I see those pics the bucket gives me perspective of the size of the dig just because it happens to be there (regardless of who put it there) and I (in my own mind's eye) have a general idea of how big that bucket is -- so I can compare it to the size obviously excavated and can give an educated guess as to how big the sampling really is.

Another thing -- obviously "someone" was interested in taking those samples -- something we all happen to have as a "side hobby" -- right?  I collected dried mud from drained ponds -- c'mon y'all -- There is a reason someone wanted that dried mud and it wasn't necessarily (although possible) because they wanted it to fertilize their garden.

-----

The perfect and easy way to listen to PODCASTS for "non-technicals" -- Hear all of ScaredMonkeysRadio Now:
http://tinyurl.com/2sjlw5

If you tell a lie to enough people it becomes the truth - No way Glenda
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #564 on: May 17, 2008, 11:45:35 PM »

Hmmmm, interresting

Through translator:

dennisintn

I wonder how much it will cost to get your private plane approved for "preclearance"?

I wanna know that Helen!  I can't get on a commercial flight with a bottle of water...but...I can take my private plane to Aruba...*precleared*....WTF???  Just what does precleared mean...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #565 on: May 17, 2008, 11:49:52 PM »

lications/oep/version1/solutionsets/tbo/ - 49k - Cached - Similar pages
[PDF]
FAA Regional Air Service Demand Study
File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - View as HTML
and some Caribbean islands can be pre-cleared and do not require inspection ...... United uses the gate and also services the Air Canada flights from this ...
www.faa.gov/.../regional_guidance/eastern/planning_capacity/media/DVRPC%20Task%20E%20FINAL%20May%202007.pdf - Similar pages

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #566 on: May 17, 2008, 11:53:05 PM »

lications/oep/version1/solutionsets/tbo/ - 49k - Cached - Similar pages
[PDF]
FAA Regional Air Service Demand Study
and some Caribbean islands can be pre-cleared and do not require inspection ...... United uses the gate and also services the Air Canada flights from this ...
www.faa.gov/.../regional_guidance/eastern/planning_capacity/media/DVRPC%20Task%20E%20FINAL%20May%202007.pdf - Similar pages

nada.berkeley.edu/after911/sanfordtext.htm - 11k - Cached - Similar pages
[PDF]
UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY TRANSPORTATION ...
specific procedures before and during the flight. The FAA, which is the lead agency for. monitoring compliance of air traffic in the ADIZ, works closely ...
commerce.senate.gov/pdf/fleming.pdf - Similar pages

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #567 on: May 18, 2008, 12:00:00 AM »

Thanks, SilverFox.  I never considered that the bucket had been placed there to give us a size perspective.  See, I knew we needed some information from a forensics person.

Bleached...it's Aruba....

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #568 on: May 18, 2008, 12:03:18 AM »

(She looks a little "tipsy" in that one picture.  Enjoying herself too much).  Doesn't look like she misses her little sporter.

Blue Moon...yes...Anita is very happy...she's lugging around another little sporter in that big ole' belly...when the old one goes rotten....replace it....

We might be happy to if we were drinking whatever it is she has in that glass in her hand? a margarita maybe?

Bleached....from all the photos of Anita I've seen...I think it's an actual growth she was born with...they just keep refilling it for her....

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #569 on: May 18, 2008, 12:05:51 AM »

Destiny wrote;

Jack...you must have access to some pretty heavy duty technology to aquire this data....sorry...I can't see a damn thing....other than art work, done by a mind, with a heavy, heavy load of...something....something....very dark...IMOO...

Technology? I was gonna guess psyllicibin.

Bleached, wouldn't want to deprive you.  Never had a drug, never wanted a drug and I despise drugs and dealers with a passion that would make you feel really leery what you say to me.  I have my pictures and at the right time, you will see them all.  The time is not right, nor should some be allowed to even look at them, as they wish to taunt me into displaying things they have no idea about.  Just wanted sweet Destiny and others to know.  Those people are not as smart as they want to think they are, nor Bleached, are you.   Jack b
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #570 on: May 18, 2008, 12:11:47 AM »

Destiny wrote;

Jack...you must have access to some pretty heavy duty technology to aquire this data....sorry...I can't see a damn thing....other than art work, done by a mind, with a heavy, heavy load of...something....something....very dark...IMOO...

Shame on you Jack...didn't your Mommy teach you to share.... Wink

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #571 on: May 18, 2008, 12:13:04 AM »

My guess for what was in the pond is shoes.
A tip, means someone close to is talking. Shoes tied together thrown could travel quite a distance from
shore. Took the mud scrapings for DNA leeching in surrounding mud where they had been for three ( almost ) years. Who went for Chinese food early in the week ? Satish, Deepak, Freddy ? Joran ?   
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #572 on: May 18, 2008, 12:15:31 AM »

Yeah right.  I happen to carry one with me every where I go. 

But, if a bucket were nearby I might place that there to take a pic if I wanted a reference point.  Or, really it doesn't matter -- does it?  When I see those pics the bucket gives me perspective of the size of the dig just because it happens to be there (regardless of who put it there) and I (in my own mind's eye) have a general idea of how big that bucket is -- so I can compare it to the size obviously excavated and can give an educated guess as to how big the sampling really is.

Another thing -- obviously "someone" was interested in taking those samples -- something we all happen to have as a "side hobby" -- right?  I collected dried mud from drained ponds -- c'mon y'all -- There is a reason someone wanted that dried mud and it wasn't necessarily (although possible) because they wanted it to fertilize their garden.

Yep...they came...they saw...they collected....they left...otherwise...they would still be there digging...

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #573 on: May 18, 2008, 12:18:17 AM »

Destiny wrote;

Bleached, wouldn't want to deprive you.  Never had a drug, never wanted a drug and I despise drugs and dealers with a passion that would make you feel really leery what you say to me.  I have my pictures and at the right time, you will see them all.  The time is not right, nor should some be allowed to even look at them, as they wish to taunt me into displaying things they have no idea about.  Just wanted sweet Destiny and others to know.  Those people are not as smart as they want to think they are, nor Bleached, are you.   Jack b

Jack...good for you on the drugs...I understand your caution with info...I deal with that also...many here do...I don't think Bleached was being mean to you Sweetie...we've been playing a little tonight...to take the edge off...welcome Back Jack Wink

Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #574 on: May 18, 2008, 12:19:30 AM »

A tip, means someone close to is talking. Shoes tied together thrown could travel quite a distance from
shore. Took the mud scrapings for DNA leeching in surrounding mud where they had been for three ( almost ) years. Who went for Chinese food early in the week ? Satish, Deepak, Freddy ? Joran ?   

I doubt the pond scrapings in/near the bucket have anything to do with the ALE search. Anything important was taken out several weeks ago. Remember, the pond was first examined in mid april which is about when the pumping began. The chips and bucket you see are likely unrelated to the case.

In My Opinion
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #575 on: May 18, 2008, 12:26:11 AM »

Destiny wrote;

Some would say I have no "mommy."  I am an experimental computer program as it is.  I have no "feelings" about sharing but know when not to.  At least this is the way it seems.  There are no feelings to have one way or the other.  That is why for me it is being like this experimental computer program who only acts for reactions and reacts to actions in order to keep a path clear for obtaining an objective that only I am privy to.  Actually most of those who are still in this have basically the same goal, however there are those who seek to destroy the rest of the evidence and as well, the ones who seek to establish a link that will bind enough to render justice.  What has been done will leave a path to those who covered up the crimes, eventually and the rest will fall into place.  Those who sought to cover this up are the target as they never thought they would be.  Their comfort zone is diminishing.  It should.  Just wanted to write some of my "stange" notions that are truer than some realize.  Jackb  PS:  As for the technology.  I guess you might say, I produce my own. 

Shame on you Jack...didn't your Mommy teach you to share.... Wink
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #576 on: May 18, 2008, 12:43:33 AM »

First a Book club at the Van Der Sloot house and now Anita hosts Moments Of Silence. Is Anita in the running for the next woman of the year award in Aruba?

Going by what I can understand about this article anita sloot-hugen was born in arhem,holland in 1956.Can anyone understand more of this article?

Yes...it says she has very bad tastes in clothes....especially bathing suits...and that her husband and eldest son...are lying...stinking murderes...
LMAO!
All of that is obvious::::snickering::::

Hey Karma...I'm gettin' pretty fluent in PAP...eh?...I'll leave it to others to *translate* other parts of the article....LOL!
LOL...dang,I thought maybe you could translate why anita's belly looks sooooooo much bigger and when/where/why will she be wearing a"belly overhang"shorty blouse like I see so many other women on aruba wearing?

Karma....regarding the belly...didn't you know...that's her marsupial pouch she carries Paulus around in...

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #577 on: May 18, 2008, 12:52:46 AM »

I doubt the pond scrapings in/near the bucket have anything to do with the ALE search. Anything important was taken out several weeks ago. Remember, the pond was first examined in mid april which is about when the pumping began. The chips and bucket you see are likely unrelated to the case.

Spock...you could very well be right...hope we find out soon.

Destiny

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #578 on: May 18, 2008, 01:07:15 AM »

I agree.  With the 3 year Anniversary coming up in a couple of weeks. People *know* there will be a lot of coverage on it.  They know what has happened to Aruba in the past 3 years. They know...it's not going to go away.

The pressure must be building like crazy.  Someone has to crack.
I think the disappearance of Jose Tromp, might even be involved.  I will know, hopefully on Monday for sure, if Jose's Mom, Maria...is the same Maria, that Diario went out to interview a couple of weeks ago, regarding a strong tip in the case...the timing is right with TES going to search for Jose....plus he worked in the KIA on Aruba. My gut tells me that Jose *might* have heard something...told his Family about it...and so on...His Mother is acting very much like Beth.  I respect her strength and courage at even contacting TES, to help find her son. I Pray that this poor Family finds resolution soon...

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #579 on: May 18, 2008, 01:12:03 AM »

Hmmmm, interresting

Through translator:

Hmm...preclearence...now does this mean that the terrorists act does not apply to these flights?

dennisintn

8 Kilos of cocaine...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.