March 29, 2024, 08:51:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #752 5/15 - 5/20/08  (Read 283953 times)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #60 on: May 15, 2008, 09:25:30 PM »

KLAAS....hope you are feeling much...much...better!

May I ask another favor of you....can you bring the 3 new photos from the last thread...over to here...I don't know how...I keep flipping between 2 threads to look at things...

TIA...Destiny

Thank You San...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #61 on: May 15, 2008, 09:31:41 PM »

I can't help but wonder if something was removed from that pond at the spot where we see the bottom chipped away. It certainly appears the CSI/searchers did that! Possible trace evidence? Imprints? Also that is one shallow pond!
« Last Edit: May 15, 2008, 09:33:50 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #62 on: May 15, 2008, 09:32:00 PM »

I wonder if that tire was used for anything?  That pond seems clean, I would have expected more trash.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #63 on: May 15, 2008, 09:36:20 PM »

I can't help but wonder if something was removed from that pond at the spot where we see the bottom chipped away. It certainly appears the CSI/searchers did that! Also that is one shallow pond!

I remember early on some posting that Aruba has some kind of shifting sand or mud, not exactly like quicksand.  IIRC, things were buried quite quickly, they sank in the mud.

I think I remember this from the pond that was drained previously.  Much discussion about the wet and dry seasons.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #64 on: May 15, 2008, 09:37:42 PM »

I wonder if that tire was used for anything?  That pond seems clean, I would have expected more trash.

I was wondering that myself WG....

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #65 on: May 15, 2008, 09:40:05 PM »

I can't help but wonder if something was removed from that pond at the spot where we see the bottom chipped away. It certainly appears the CSI/searchers did that! Possible trace evidence? Imprints? Also that is one shallow pond!

I can't remember who, earlier today said that they thought they saw...in photo #2....above, and to the right of the *chipped* area, he saw another chipped area...I think it was Wreck....my eyes are not that good...

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #66 on: May 15, 2008, 09:42:43 PM »

That is what I'm thinkin'!
I think it is a good sign that only a small area was lifted - maybe it means they found what they were looking for. No need to dig up the whole pond. I also was thinking that pond was REALLY shallow, but maybe the grass there grows really quick once exposed.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #67 on: May 15, 2008, 09:43:23 PM »

I can't help but wonder if something was removed from that pond at the spot where we see the bottom chipped away. It certainly appears the CSI/searchers did that! Also that is one shallow pond!

I remember early on some posting that Aruba has some kind of shifting sand or mud, not exactly like quicksand.  IIRC, things were buried quite quickly, they sank in the mud.

I think I remember this from the pond that was drained previously.  Much discussion about the wet and dry seasons.

Speaking of Mud..

it is not true either, there is not a water where Paules used to live. The forgot a thing, Joran was pickup at Mcdonald and here are withness.

He will sell his book but it is also not the true story. I know the people for a long time over in Montana and there is no well.   Talk to the old people the semeleers that live in the area before the kalpoes came to live in that area.

No well. There is a well that they could have used but it is not in the area., but than Joran did not need to walk to Mcdonalds passing infornt of the withness house that night where the dogs where barking because he was cover all in mud.

Why write a book telling a lie... Make you look a fool.

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #68 on: May 15, 2008, 09:47:04 PM »

Speaking of Mud..

it is not true either, there is not a water where Paules used to live. The forgot a thing, Joran was pickup at Mcdonald and here are withness.

He will sell his book but it is also not the true story. I know the people for a long time over in Montana and there is no well.   Talk to the old people the semeleers that live in the area before the kalpoes came to live in that area.

No well. There is a well that they could have used but it is not in the area., but than Joran did not need to walk to Mcdonalds passing infornt of the withness house that night where the dogs where barking because he was cover all in mud.

Why write a book telling a lie... Make you look a fool.

All covered in mud....you sure as sh*t don't get ALL COVERED IN MUD...from the ocean....

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #69 on: May 15, 2008, 09:48:25 PM »

I think it is a good sign that only a small area was lifted - maybe it means they found what they were looking for. No need to dig up the whole pond. I also was thinking that pond was REALLY shallow, but maybe the grass there grows really quick once exposed.

Well, it was deep enough to float a boat with two large men, and drop the sonar into it.  I am betting it was at least 6 feet deep.  Yes, the grass grows really fast once exposed.  As I said earlier, it is the same here during the monsoons in July and August. 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #70 on: May 15, 2008, 09:49:13 PM »

Exactly! I think they found something right in that spot..Either a imprint of something that was there,evidence or just something they found suspicious. That Ground Penetrating Radar could clear that small pond quickly and would be no need to dig anywhere unless they saw something. If anything was in that pond they found it for sure.

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #71 on: May 15, 2008, 09:51:34 PM »

Exactly! I think they found something right in that spot..Either a imprint of something that was there,evidence or just something they found suspicious. That Ground Penetrating Radar could clear that small pond quickly and would be no need to dig anywhere unless they saw something. If anything was in that pond they found it for sure.

*******...you are right..I completely forgot about the ground penetrating radar!! they used that at the VDS house search, right??

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #72 on: May 15, 2008, 09:51:44 PM »

*******...I'm gonna take your positive attitude....and run with it.....

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #73 on: May 15, 2008, 09:54:36 PM »

Also remember that the winds in Aruba are always blowing, and with the wind the seeds would quickly depoist in a damp pond bed and sprout within a week to 10 days.  I am still wondering if it were drained, or dried up from the heat. 

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #74 on: May 15, 2008, 09:55:04 PM »

Dogs just don't seem to like Joran...

The authorities should have asked if anyone saw a "MokoThing" walking around Aruba that night. 

I wonder how many called the tip line about a mud covered person.  Joran wouldn't look like a 'boy' due to his size and condition.  However, he would look like an older man covered in mud.  jmho

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #75 on: May 15, 2008, 10:00:19 PM »

Dogs just don't seem to like Joran...

The authorities should have asked if anyone saw a "MokoThing" walking around Aruba that night. 

I wonder how many called the tip line about a mud covered person.  Joran wouldn't look like a 'boy' due to his size and condition.  However, he would look like an older man covered in mud.  jmho

I agree.
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #76 on: May 15, 2008, 10:00:32 PM »

*******...I'm gonna take your positive attitude....and run with it.....

Yes, they also had the opportunity to watch and see if anyone had an  interest in that pond after Persistence left.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #77 on: May 15, 2008, 10:01:37 PM »

Well, it was deep enough to float a boat with two large men, and drop the sonar into it.  I am betting it was at least 6 feet deep.  Yes, the grass grows really fast once exposed.  As I said earlier, it is the same here during the monsoons in July and August. 

That spot is somewhere around 20 feet from the edge,about the distance where 2-3 people would drop something heavy while walking on the bottom. It is also right in the middle where it is probably the deepest on that part of the pond.. If Natalee was found in that spot they would chip away at the bottom to get all the trace evidence because after 3 years much of her would have deteriorated except for the bones. Because it is so shallow that will be very tough on any DNA found because of the heat,but I suspect the Mud would preserve evidence nicely. I am curious just how deep it was in that spot, because if it was less than 4 feet then the chances are very slim they would put dispose of Natalee there. It's been 3 years now and apparently it has never gone dry but I bet they lose quite a bit of water in the dry season.

We have been let down so many times and I would suspect this could be another dead end. However that area that was chipped away has me intrigued,along with the witness and the manpower that searched this pond.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2008, 10:12:28 PM by Observer » Logged

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #78 on: May 15, 2008, 10:06:24 PM »

That spot is somewhere around 20 feet from the edge,about the distance where 2-3 people would drop something heavy while walking on the bottom. It is also right in the middle where it is probably the deepest on that part of the pond.. If Natalee was found in that spot they would chip away at the bottom to get all the trace evidence because after 3 years much of her would have deteriorated except for the bones. Because it is so shallow that will be very tough on any DNA found because of the heat,but I suspect the Mud would preserve evidence nicely. I am curious just how deep it was in that spot, because if it was less than 4 feet then the chances are very slim they would put dispose of Natalee there. It's been 3 years now and apparently it has never gone dry but I bet they lose quite a bit of water in the dry season.

We have been let down so many times and I would suspect this could be another dead end. However that area that was chipped away has me intrigued,along with the witness and the manpower that searched this pond.

I wonder if it's possible that they removed car parts?  Seats?  Headliner?  Carpet? 
« Last Edit: May 15, 2008, 10:13:13 PM by Observer » Logged

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #79 on: May 15, 2008, 10:16:01 PM »

I forgot to add "trunkliner" - parts that are easily replaced.  The Kalpoe and other vehicles were not taken immediately.  Plenty of time to replace parts. 

New parts or parts from a junk yard.  Replace the whole car.  Who would know?

Junk/salvage yards in SA, USA, and the world.  All at Aruba's doorstep.

Bring the parts in by boat if needed.  No need to ship or go through customs.

imho

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.