March 28, 2024, 04:20:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #752 5/15 - 5/20/08  (Read 283895 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #80 on: May 15, 2008, 10:20:27 PM »

I wonder if any of the google images over the past three years would show something in the shallow water of that pond?  Can those images be retrieved?

Maybe show an area that grass didn't grow when dry?

The F-16 flyover data, was that reviewed with this pond in mind?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #81 on: May 15, 2008, 10:21:33 PM »

Just posted on the front page of SM 

PAULUS IS A MURDERER wrote:

murdering coward = PAULUS VANDER SLOOT

murdering pig = JORAN VANDER SLOOT

give joran to a few people i know and the truth would be known in less than 30 seconds
guaranteed

stop putzing around and start water boarding

May 15, 8:17 PM
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #82 on: May 15, 2008, 10:23:14 PM »

I can't help but wonder if something was removed from that pond at the spot where we see the bottom chipped away. It certainly appears the CSI/searchers did that! Possible trace evidence? Imprints? Also that is one shallow pond!
That is what I'm thinkin'!
I think it is a good sign that only a small area was lifted - maybe it means they found what they were looking for. No need to dig up the whole pond. I also was thinking that pond was REALLY shallow, but maybe the grass there grows really quick once exposed.

Exactly! I think they found something right in that spot..Either a imprint of something that was there,evidence or just something they found suspicious. That Ground Penetrating Radar could clear that small pond quickly and would be no need to dig anywhere unless they saw something. If anything was in that pond they found it for sure.

*******...you are right..I completely forgot about the ground penetrating radar!! they used that at the VDS house search, right??

They most definetly did..Hopefully it was in the spot where Paul poured that concrete in June 2005. I have pictures of them using GPR last year in that search. That appears to be much smaller pond then the Moko by Jorans house and from what I gather it was drained in the last few days. It looks pretty dry so I do not think that was all done today..It would also probably take a full day at least to use GPR on that entire pond to clear it from something being buried. It's almost exactly 3 years later so the water level should be similar to 2005.

That spot could also be from someone throwing evidence and because it is so shallow that would be my guess. When they drained the pond by Jorans they found a womens handbag weighted down by rocks..Obviously someone didnt want it to be found and the same could be true here with something else. I could picture them dumping a barrel or a cage in that spot but not if it was less then 4 feet depth.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2008, 10:58:12 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #83 on: May 15, 2008, 10:24:17 PM »

I can't help but wonder if something was removed from that pond at the spot where we see the bottom chipped away. It certainly appears the CSI/searchers did that! Possible trace evidence? Imprints? Also that is one shallow pond!
I think it is a good sign that only a small area was lifted - maybe it means they found what they were looking for. No need to dig up the whole pond. I also was thinking that pond was REALLY shallow, but maybe the grass there grows really quick once exposed.

Exactly! I think they found something right in that spot..Either a imprint of something that was there,evidence or just something they found suspicious. That Ground Penetrating Radar could clear that small pond quickly and would be no need to dig anywhere unless they saw something. If anything was in that pond they found it for sure.

*******...I'm gonna take your positive attitude....and run with it.....

Yes, they also had the opportunity to watch and see if anyone had an  interest in that pond after Persistence left.

My *feeling* is...that OE will not tell us more about the pond...as an example...in my business...we use a term...K.I.S.S.   Kiss=Keep It Simple Stupid....and the Japanese culture has an attitude of...*less is more*...

I HIGHLY RESPECT OE!!!...he is doing his *job* *perfectly*....just remember, when he gives us anything.....LESS IS MORE....

Hope this makes sense to you all...Des...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #84 on: May 15, 2008, 10:28:57 PM »

Well, it was deep enough to float a boat with two large men, and drop the sonar into it.  I am betting it was at least 6 feet deep.  Yes, the grass grows really fast once exposed.  As I said earlier, it is the same here during the monsoons in July and August. 

That spot is somewhere around 20 feet from the edge,about the distance where 2-3 people would drop something heavy while walking on the bottom. It is also right in the middle where it is probably the deepest on that part of the pond.. If Natalee was found in that spot they would chip away at the bottom to get all the trace evidence because after 3 years much of her would have deteriorated except for the bones. Because it is so shallow that will be very tough on any DNA found because of the heat,but I suspect the Mud would preserve evidence nicely. I am curious just how deep it was in that spot, because if it was less than 4 feet then the chances are very slim they would put dispose of Natalee there. It's been 3 years now and apparently it has never gone dry but I bet they lose quite a bit of water in the dry season.

We have been let down so many times and I would suspect this could be another dead end. However that area that was chipped away has me intrigued,along with the witness and the manpower that searched this pond.
It's hard to get worked up about ANY development anymore. OE seems to say that this new search is DIRECTLY tied to the side sonar search of this pond before they left Aruba. I don't think they would drain the pond and bring in 40+ CSI guys to look for car parts, shoes and the like. JMO

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #85 on: May 15, 2008, 10:35:33 PM »

give joran to a few people i know and the truth would be known in less than 30 seconds
guaranteed

OK Klaas...you posted this...so I'll let this *personal* fart out...

I think/feel that Paulus is a seriel killer...who has trained his *spawn* to follow in his footsteps....ya know...the Family that plays together, stays together...but Paulus didn't take into account...his spawn's age.....and what the spawn would do with this new found knowledge...

No...I didn't just say that...did I?....

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #86 on: May 15, 2008, 10:36:42 PM »

Well, it was deep enough to float a boat with two large men, and drop the sonar into it.  I am betting it was at least 6 feet deep.  Yes, the grass grows really fast once exposed.  As I said earlier, it is the same here during the monsoons in July and August. 

That spot is somewhere around 20 feet from the edge,about the distance where 2-3 people would drop something heavy while walking on the bottom. It is also right in the middle where it is probably the deepest on that part of the pond.. If Natalee was found in that spot they would chip away at the bottom to get all the trace evidence because after 3 years much of her would have deteriorated except for the bones. Because it is so shallow that will be very tough on any DNA found because of the heat,but I suspect the Mud would preserve evidence nicely. I am curious just how deep it was in that spot, because if it was less than 4 feet then the chances are very slim they would put dispose of Natalee there. It's been 3 years now and apparently it has never gone dry but I bet they lose quite a bit of water in the dry season.

We have been let down so many times and I would suspect this could be another dead end. However that area that was chipped away has me intrigued,along with the witness and the manpower that searched this pond.
It's hard to get worked up about ANY development anymore. OE seems to say that this new search is DIRECTLY tied to the side sonar search of this pond before they left Aruba. I don't think they would drain the pond and bring in 40+ CSI guys to look for car parts, shoes and the like. JMO

From memory, there are also flip flops, a drivers license, and cash to consider. 

I should apologize for my rampant speculation, I know it is upsetting to those at other boards, but I go with what comes to mind.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: May 15, 2008, 10:40:42 PM »

From memory, there are also flip flops, a drivers license, and cash to consider. 

I should apologize for my rampant speculation, I know it is upsetting to those at other boards, but I go with what comes to mind.

Not to mention clothing and size 14 k-swiss 
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #88 on: May 15, 2008, 10:45:24 PM »

guaranteed

AHHH!  Seems like old times.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #89 on: May 15, 2008, 10:46:06 PM »

Yes it is hard to get worked up about anything except the obvious and that would be new arrests including PVDS or Natalee being found. So many dissapointments throughout the last three years and I can tell we all feel the same and are ready for another dissapointment Sad

OE does seem to say that now,but remember there is a credible witness who met with Mos and specificly pointed at this pond. The witness obviously is being taken very seriously. From what I gather the witness thinks Natalee was buried here and not just evidence,it just looks so small and shallow to me is all Sad This witness appears to be a different person then the Maria we just read about in Diario so hopefully one of them is the real deal.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2008, 10:52:54 PM by Observer » Logged

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #90 on: May 15, 2008, 10:49:53 PM »

It's the shoes....the shoes!  That would be easy to lose in there if dumping something...just because it was put there in 2005 does not mean it's still there.  If they drained the pond then I say they located something...if that is a natural occurrence then that pond would not have had much more in it in 2005 than it does now...the question is was it drained by someone or did it just dry up on it's own?
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #91 on: May 15, 2008, 10:50:25 PM »

I don't think they would drain the pond and bring in 40+ CSI guys to look for car parts, shoes and the like.

Honestly, we dont know for sure they had 40+ CSI searching that pond. We have two people saying they heard from someone 40-60 csi were involved. Thats not the same thing. What I would like to see, is a statement from someone that saw 40+ investigators searching that pond. It could be only a few people were there or it could be many people were there. It would be hard to hide 40-60 people from the press. One only has to remember that many CSI at the Sloot home and all the support equipment and press that became involved.

I suspect a pumping crew and five or so people were involved because this was kept under the radar. I also think if something was found it will leak out in the next month or so. If we dont hear anything by that time, well, its likely nothing of case value was found.

In My Opinion
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #92 on: May 15, 2008, 10:51:06 PM »

Yes it is and almost every one of us has followed this since the beginning,I can tell we all feel about the same and all of us are ready for another dissapointment.

OE does seem to say that now but remember there is a credible witness who met with Mos and specificly pointed at this pond. The witness obviously is being taken very seriously. From what I gather the witness thinks Natalee was buried here and not just evidence,it just looks so small and shallow to me is all Sad This witness appears to be a different person then the Maria we just read about in Diario. Hopefully one of them is the real deal.

If a body were moved multiple times, there are many potential witnesses.

Someone wrote recently that it's easy to hide something in an area that has already been searched.

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #93 on: May 15, 2008, 10:53:06 PM »

Yes it is and almost every one of us has followed this since the beginning,I can tell we all feel about the same and all of us are ready for another dissapointment.

OE does seem to say that now but remember there is a credible witness who met with Mos and specificly pointed at this pond. The witness obviously is being taken very seriously. From what I gather the witness thinks Natalee was buried here and not just evidence,it just looks so small and shallow to me is all Sad This witness appears to be a different person then the Maria we just read about in Diario. Hopefully one of them is the real deal.

*******...I promise...I'll *call* and find out the *real* info on the person named *Maria* in the article...did you also notice that the Mother of Jose...the missing young man that TES is going to search for...is named Maria....I did...and wonder....

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #94 on: May 15, 2008, 10:54:34 PM »

*******...I'm gonna take your positive attitude....and run with it.....

Yes, they also had the opportunity to watch and see if anyone had an  interest in that pond after Persistence left.

My *feeling* is...that OE will not tell us more about the pond...as an example...in my business...we use a term...K.I.S.S.   Kiss=Keep It Simple Stupid....and the Japanese culture has an attitude of...*less is more*...

I HIGHLY RESPECT OE!!!...he is doing his *job* *perfectly*....just remember, when he gives us anything.....LESS IS MORE....

Hope this makes sense to you all...Des...
Makes sense too Me .....You are a Smart Lady...Miss Destiny...IMHO 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #95 on: May 15, 2008, 11:05:09 PM »

*******...I promise...I'll *call* and find out the *real* info on the person named *Maria* in the article...did you also notice that the Mother of Jose...the missing young man that TES is going to search for...is named Maria....I did...and wonder....

I did see that and thought about that about a hour ago  However Maria is a very commen name in central and south america..lol..My sister in law's family from costa rica named all the girls  Maria   

Caps said he owed money and was killed by the Bifons..That appears to be unlikely as Tim told us last night he was saving his money for law school while he worked in the prison system. I am happy to see this Family reach out to TES and I can tell from the pictures they loved him dearly.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2008, 11:08:25 PM by Observer » Logged

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #96 on: May 15, 2008, 11:25:16 PM »

*******...you are right..I completely forgot about the ground penetrating radar!! they used that at the VDS house search, right??

They most definetly did..Hopefully it was in the spot where Paul poured that concrete in June 2005. I have pictures of them using GPR last year in that search. That appears to be much smaller pond then the Moko by Jorans house and from what I gather it was drained in the last few days. It looks pretty dry so I do not think that was all done today..It would also probably take a full day at least to use GPR on that entire pond to clear it from something being buried. It's almost exactly 3 years later so the water level should be similar to 2005.

That spot could also be from someone throwing evidence and because it is so shallow that would be my guess. When they drained the pond by Jorans they found a womens handbag weighted down by rocks..Obviously someone didnt want it to be found and the same could be true here with something else. I could picture them dumping a barrel or a cage in that spot but not if it was less then 4 feet depth.

Hold it, who said the MOKO pond was being drained as well???

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #97 on: May 15, 2008, 11:25:32 PM »

I did see that and thought about that about a hour ago  However Maria is a very commen name in central and south america..lol..My sister in law's family from costa rica named all the girls  Maria   

Caps said he owed money and was killed by the Bifons..That appears to be unlikely as Tim told us last night he was saving his money for law school while he worked in the prison system. I am happy to see this Family reach out to TES and I can tell from the pictures they loved him dearly.

But...I got an email...that make them the same....I'll let you know tomorrow...

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #98 on: May 15, 2008, 11:29:32 PM »

Who knows what was found in that pond?

If a body was moved around for days, isn't it possible that it started to degrade at some point?   Would those moving the body maintain it under optimal conditions?  Refrigeration?  Would they worry about getting caught?

When there was speculation about the body in the basin, the position of many of the "identifiable features" were often a point of discussion. 

Heavy duty containment would be needed at some point in time.  Aruba is hot and the pond is.  imho

Couldn't a body have fallen into pieces?  Maybe some left behind?

I sometimes think the Bifron posted at a few forums.  mo

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #99 on: May 15, 2008, 11:43:27 PM »

guaranteed

had computer problems for awhile, but I wonder who coould have authored such a statement????

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.