March 28, 2024, 02:07:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #752 5/15 - 5/20/08  (Read 283888 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #120 on: May 16, 2008, 08:25:08 AM »

Quote Karma...
I agree but I do have to wonder why they waited so long to investigate this pond IF the side sonar picked up anything suspicious back in february?I also don't think that paulus would be stupid enough to let joran hide anything in a pond so shallow right there on land.Why dispose of Natalee's body way out in the ocean(if that's what happened)with not much chance of being found and leave ANY evidence in a shallow pond right under investigaters noses?

Good Morning...I am wondering if they were looking for the shoe as Caps has suggested. Driver's license, room key card...

I do recall something from Beth about a shoe. Foggy on this...was it a bloody shoe? With all the shoe talk of a while back, I am not sure if Dompig said one shoe or a pair of shoes.
Good morning
The shoe started out as one shoe with blood on it.That came from Beth's notes.There was even talk about joran trying to BUY one shoe to match the one that was not missing lol
The the shoe turned into a pair of shoes(per dompig I think).I really think the whole shoe thing is bs.So if they do find joran's shoe/s,Natalee's ID or anything that belonged to Natalee,what will they do with it?It sure won't be enough to convict anyone.Even if they find her body IMO that will only give Beth and Dave peace of mind and they will be able to properly bury her but even then........they won't be able to convict anyone.Sorry to be so pessimistic but that's what I think.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #121 on: May 16, 2008, 08:41:30 AM »

Quote Karma...
I agree but I do have to wonder why they waited so long to investigate this pond IF the side sonar picked up anything suspicious back in february?I also don't think that paulus would be stupid enough to let joran hide anything in a pond so shallow right there on land.Why dispose of Natalee's body way out in the ocean(if that's what happened)with not much chance of being found and leave ANY evidence in a shallow pond right under investigaters noses?

Good Morning...I am wondering if they were looking for the shoe as Caps has suggested. Driver's license, room key card...

I do recall something from Beth about a shoe. Foggy on this...was it a bloody shoe? With all the shoe talk of a while back, I am not sure if Dompig said one shoe or a pair of shoes.
Good morning
The shoe started out as one shoe with blood on it.That came from Beth's notes.There was even talk about joran trying to BUY one shoe to match the one that was not missing lol
The the shoe turned into a pair of shoes(per dompig I think).I really think the whole shoe thing is bs.So if they do find joran's shoe/s,Natalee's ID or anything that belonged to Natalee,what will they do with it?It sure won't be enough to convict anyone.Even if they find her body IMO that will only give Beth and Dave peace of mind and they will be able to properly bury her but even then........they won't be able to convict anyone.Sorry to be so pessimistic but that's what I think.

I agree -- bringing Natalee home is the only thing we can hope and pray for. Sadly, "Justice"  ( in a judicial sense) will never happen in my opinion.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #122 on: May 16, 2008, 08:41:38 AM »

Comment by AmericaninAruba | June 13, 2005, 1:10 pm

Van der lsoot says to the security guard that was jailed “that they left him at his house with natalee still in the car he exchanged emails with her and they took off (leaving JOran at home). The story is somethign that the 3 boys made up at home by the pool” adn now other kids also said that on monday Joran walked out into the woods by the school and stayed a while…maybe that was the 2 boys teling him about the “story”to tell?? and also here on aruba it is known that the cousins of the 2 Kalpoe boys are “dangerous” people who knows if they have soemthign to do with this?? They own a car rental here and they say they moved to aruba because they were bad in suriname and apparently they are moving form aruba to the US now

I wonder if the Kalpoe relatives that have a car rental agency affiliation...
own the rental jeep I see on the ARU-BAY / CHICAGO VIDEOS.

ECONOMY CAR RENTAL???? hmmmm

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #123 on: May 16, 2008, 08:44:59 AM »

Quote Karma...

Good morning

Thanks Karma for the refresher on the shoe. I thought the bloody shoe came from Beth.

I agree that there won't be enough to convict anyone.

The peace of mind for Beth, Dave and their families is what I am hoping for.
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #124 on: May 16, 2008, 08:47:36 AM »

MOMOHIO  here a shot ( pond area )

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #125 on: May 16, 2008, 08:48:14 AM »

Comment by AmericaninAruba | June 13, 2005, 1:10 pm

Van der lsoot says to the security guard that was jailed “that they left him at his house with natalee still in the car he exchanged emails with her and they took off (leaving JOran at home). The story is somethign that the 3 boys made up at home by the pool” adn now other kids also said that on monday Joran walked out into the woods by the school and stayed a while…maybe that was the 2 boys teling him about the “story”to tell?? and also here on aruba it is known that the cousins of the 2 Kalpoe boys are “dangerous” people who knows if they have soemthign to do with this?? They own a car rental here and they say they moved to aruba because they were bad in suriname and apparently they are moving form aruba to the US now

I wonder if the Kalpoe relatives that have a car rental agency affiliation...
own the rental jeep I see on the ARU-BAY / CHICAGO VIDEOS.

ECONOMY CAR RENTAL???? hmmmm

I think there is some car rental info in the Shango thread. I will see if I can find it...Not sure how long ago it was posted...
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #126 on: May 16, 2008, 09:00:17 AM »

Here is one that Pita posted...says here is another...so will look and see if there is anymore around ...last I checked the Registry was down...that was a couple of weeks back....Thanks Pita...

The Misier's own several car rental companies on the island.  Here's another....Janira also owns the V.I.P. Club.

QUALITY CAR RENTAL, TOURS AND BOAT SERVICES N.V. 

Business address NOORD 17, NOORD 
Legal form  LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY 
Name of the company  QUALITY CAR RENTAL, TOURS AND BOAT SERVICES N.V. 
Statutory seat  ARUBA 
Date of incorporation  18 FEBRUARY 1999 
Last amendment in the articles  5 MAY 2000 

DIRECTORS - AUTHORIZED PERSONS AND CORPORATE BODIES - SUPERVISORY BOARD: 

BAIDJNATH MISIER-KELKBOOM, JANIRA FRANCINA; 
Residing in  ALTO VISTA 76-B, NOORD, ARUBA 
Born in  ARUBA on 30 JUNE 1971 
Nationality  DUTCH 
Position  MANAGING DIRECTOR 
Effective  25 FEBRUARY 1999 
Authority  RESTRICTED 

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #127 on: May 16, 2008, 09:04:57 AM »

Here is the other one Pita was referring to...Thanks again Pita!

The Misier Car rental business in Aruba

http://www.american-car-rental.com/american/home.do

Johan...still looking at the map...Thanks...Was the number in your email about Noord number 2 or 3?  TIA
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #128 on: May 16, 2008, 09:05:04 AM »

I don't know if this helps any, but here is the DEN, and the appartments Caps is talking about.  Seems like we have been here before, no pun intended.

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #129 on: May 16, 2008, 09:08:19 AM »

Morning! They also own American Car Rental (Kali's)

BAIDJNATH-MISIER, Anjali     Rotterdam     4-11-1983     P-0039
BAIDJNATH-MISIER, Kawisch    Rotterdam    2-6-1990    P-0041
BAIDJNATH-MISIER, Kawita    Rotterdam    5-1-1985    P-0040
BAIDJNATH-MISIER, Presanderpersad    Nickerie (Suriname)    8-5-1958    P-0038

http://www.american-car-rental.com/american/home.do

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #130 on: May 16, 2008, 09:13:41 AM »

Carpe...I can't copy...ECONOMY CAR RENTAL

Listed under that Van Gijn Car Rental....hmmm...Jossy called Lorenzo van Gijn...Juge in Curacao named van Gijn...LOL...Carpe   

http://www.arubachamber.com/registry/registry_search.afp

Can anyone copy please...TIA
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #131 on: May 16, 2008, 09:15:34 AM »

A photo of the pond area taken around the beginning of February this year.  For comparison...I promise you this is the same area that is now drained.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #132 on: May 16, 2008, 09:17:55 AM »

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #133 on: May 16, 2008, 09:23:32 AM »

WOW!!! Lala's I am impressed!!!

Hotshot...Thank you!!!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #134 on: May 16, 2008, 09:27:47 AM »

WOW!!! Lala's I am impressed!!!

Hotshot...Thank you!!!

Morning Mum...and those photos are not photoshopped or anything like that. That is the Monserat pond in February of 2008. 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #135 on: May 16, 2008, 09:35:06 AM »

Here is a shot from back when Lorenzo was arrested and they were calling him Van Gijn in the Diario

Aruba Chamber of Commerce

you'll need to capture this stuff as it has some type of copy block built in.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #136 on: May 16, 2008, 09:37:35 AM »

Thanks Lala's   - February 2008

May 2008

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #137 on: May 16, 2008, 09:41:10 AM »

Here is a shot from back when Lorenzo was arrested and they were calling him Van Gijn in the Diario

Aruba Chamber of Commerce

you'll need to capture this stuff as it has some type of copy block built in.

Thanks Rob...only Diario called him van Gijn from what I recall. I found it suspicious, to say the least, especially when I found the Judge with the same name in Curacao.

Lorenzo had a little talk with a Judge and walked...

I posted about it in Shango 1.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #138 on: May 16, 2008, 09:47:51 AM »

Maybe this judge is related as in cousin or uncle.  Didn't one of the arrest blurbs of that 4th suspect person say related to a high level judge and we could never figure it out?
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #139 on: May 16, 2008, 09:53:31 AM »

Maybe this judge is related as in cousin or uncle.  Didn't one of the arrest blurbs of that 4th suspect person say related to a high level judge and we could never figure it out?

The one I am thinking of is 'one is the son of a high level judiciary, the other the son of a lawyer' IIRC

That didn't make sense for the Kalpoes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.