April 24, 2024, 01:17:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #752 5/15 - 5/20/08  (Read 286173 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #160 on: May 16, 2008, 10:43:45 AM »

Klaas can you give me the coordinates for the foam with the teeth marks, duct tape and bottle of lysol? Those items were found together correct?

And panty boy found the panties somewhere near this new area correct? possibly a bit north? or north west?
Rob - wasn't that near Baby Beach?  Hold on and I'll look in Important Case Documents.

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #161 on: May 16, 2008, 10:44:49 AM »

Thanks Lala's   - February 2008

May 2008

This had to have been drained almost immediately after the Feb 2008 photos.  The May 2008 photos show that vegetation (grass) has already grown where water used to be.  It also looks pretty dry.  This was not drained recently. imo.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #162 on: May 16, 2008, 10:44:59 AM »

blown to 200%

colors inverted

Tire...good work Rob!

Lala's...Thank You for the Great Photos....looks like that little lake could hold something....

OE....Thank You again for all you do.....

Morning Primates Wink

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
oceanexploration
Scared Monkey

« Reply #163 on: May 16, 2008, 10:49:33 AM »

Joran said in the Godfather Peter R DeVries taped confession that he stuffed his shoes in a drainage like "canal" or tube... is there a overflow drainage tube there Kyle?

The sonar data is irrelevant once the pond has been drained and searched.  If something solid was larger than a baseball it likely would be detectable with sonar.
There was a drainage pipe there.  It was large enough to craw through.  It was long and by looking into it, there was no end in sight and very nasty.  Trust me.  This has all been thought of before.

Personally, I prefer searching for lost shipwrecks.  They're bigger and don't have living enemies.
SEARCH FOR NATALEE BLOG:
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #164 on: May 16, 2008, 10:49:59 AM »

Klaas can you give me the coordinates for the foam with the teeth marks, duct tape and bottle of lysol? Those items were found together correct?

And panty boy found the panties somewhere near this new area correct? possibly a bit north? or north west?
Rob - wasn't that near Baby Beach?  Hold on and I'll look in Important Case Documents.

I found it in screens shot... it was at Colony

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #165 on: May 16, 2008, 10:53:22 AM »

blown to 200%

colors inverted

Tire...good work Rob!

Lala's...Thank You for the Great Photos....looks like that little lake could hold something....

Morning Primates Wink

Do we know who left the bucket there and why?  Or, has that already been discussed and I missed it?

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #166 on: May 16, 2008, 10:54:00 AM »

blown to 200%

colors inverted

Tire...good work Rob!

Morning Primates Wink
I saw that "bone looking object" yesterday -- but it would not make sense that it would be sitting there in plain sight and left unattended. Must not be important -IMO

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #167 on: May 16, 2008, 10:59:00 AM »

On second thought -- this IS Aruba -- maybe they did "miss" it! 

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #168 on: May 16, 2008, 11:02:54 AM »

I would say the bucket is irrelevant since it is still there...just as the tire is left in place.  Also, would it not be an indication that things get buried in that mud which would be a mushy muck-like substance when standing under water for a time? 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #169 on: May 16, 2008, 11:03:01 AM »

I'm not exactly sure how the pond ties into everything other than it being between the Sloot's house of horrors and the Racquet club.

I have never seen anything that ties this area into anything from any of the PVs. There are statements missing and there could be info contained with-in that indicates this area.

Has anyone seen anything official (and I know that's a misnomer) that suggests this is an area of interest? I mean anything that not from a person on drugs, a person trying to lead people astray or the likes?

I'm not saying that this is nothing, it must be something or there would be this effort (*I suppose*) I have just never seen anything that leads me to believe this was overlooked and is now (finally) being checked.

Natalee is somewhere and so are her items.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #170 on: May 16, 2008, 11:05:55 AM »

I would say the bucket is irrelevant since it is still there...just as the tire is left in place.  Also, would it not be an indication that things get buried in that mud which would be a mushy muck-like substance when standing under water for a time? 

right  - ecology be damned. 

Why not clean up the trash while you're there??? Naaaahhh, that's too easy. The next rain will make it appear like a "paradise".

+++

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #171 on: May 16, 2008, 11:11:57 AM »

The whole scene just looks odd.  Where are the footprints? 

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #172 on: May 16, 2008, 11:15:16 AM »

I'm not exactly sure how the pond ties into everything other than it being between the Sloot's house of horrors and the Racquet club.

I have never seen anything that ties this area into anything from any of the PVs. There are statements missing and there could be info contained with-in that indicates this area.

Has anyone seen anything official (and I know that's a misnomer) that suggests this is an area of interest? I mean anything that not from a person on drugs, a person trying to lead people astray or the likes?

I'm not saying that this is nothing, it must be something or there would be this effort (*I suppose*) I have just never seen anything that leads me to believe this was overlooked and is now (finally) being checked.

Either it's just a process of eliminating all options or we need to rethink our theory as to what actually happened.  We know that pond area was scanned...we have proof of that.   Whether it fits into any plausible scenario is purely conjecture... unless... someone has more than everyone is aware of. 
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #173 on: May 16, 2008, 11:18:41 AM »

Well, Glenda said there were dog prints there...that is a large area and who knows where she was standing at the time.  There is a more shallow area just before you reach the one in the photos...maybe that is where the footprints are.  Maybe Glenda was hallucinating again... Rolling Eyes
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #174 on: May 16, 2008, 11:29:12 AM »

How about hans getting pissed when he learned this pond was scanned?  Is that 'official' enough???

Existence is futile.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #175 on: May 16, 2008, 11:33:58 AM »

Either it's just a process of eliminating all options or we need to rethink our theory as to what actually happened.  We know that pond area was scanned...we have proof of that.   Whether it fits into any plausible scenario is purely conjecture... unless... someone has more than everyone is aware of. 

So we have either the Sloot house as the crime scene or the Matty Apartments. The second scenario is the one Aruba wants to avoid the most in my opinion. They do not want Natalee abducted, drugged and gang-raped by the island hooligans. That is the tourism killer and a good reason why the case has not moved in any one direction and a good reason why there is so much obfuscation.

In the first scenario there is Joran and the Kalpoes involved in something bad happening and that's bad enough in my opinion and justifies a boycott due to the lack of will to prosecute.

In the second scenario there is a group of unknowns + Joran and the Kalpoes involved in something very very nefarious and way over the top. This scenario will bring on a boycott all by itself. There would be no need for us to ask our fellow American and the Good People of Holland to join our cause of Justice for Natalee. This type of crime does it all on it's own.

It took me forever to believe the Sloots house was it. Everything seems to point to Joran, Paulus and the Kalpoes if you believe what you have read in the PVs... you could possibly add in Freddy and Koen in some capacity.

In the second scenario and using Matty's Apartments, you have some of the more dangerous elements that we have heard about and one incident dating to 1996 where the woman was drugged and raped and her husband was throw in the closet.

+++

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #176 on: May 16, 2008, 11:51:55 AM »

So we have either the Sloot house as the crime scene or the Matty Apartments. The second scenario is the one Aruba wants to avoid the most in my opinion. They do not want Natalee abducted, drugged and gang-raped by the island hooligans. That is the tourism killer and a good reason why the case has not moved in any one direction and a good reason why there is so much obfuscation.

In the first scenario there is Joran and the Kalpoes involved in something bad happening and that's bad enough in my opinion and justifies a boycott due to the lack of will to prosecute.

In the second scenario there is a group of unknowns + Joran and the Kalpoes involved in something very very nefarious and way over the top. This scenario will bring on a boycott all by itself. There would be no need for us to ask our fellow American and the Good People of Holland to join our cause of Justice for Natalee. This type of crime does it all on it's own.

It took me forever to believe the Sloots house was it. Everything seems to point to Joran, Paulus and the Kalpoes if you believe what you have read in the PVs... you could possibly add in Freddy and Koen in some capacity.

In the second scenario and using Matty's Apartments, you have some of the more dangerous elements that we have heard about and one incident dating to 1996 where the woman was drugged and raped and her husband was throw in the closet.
It is just too freaky that the "Lion's Den" is right there at the pond! I think we are going to find that the very earliest "rumors" we heard are going to be the most telling!!

oceanexploration
Scared Monkey

« Reply #177 on: May 16, 2008, 11:53:13 AM »

How about hans getting pissed when he learned this pond was scanned?  Is that 'official' enough???
[/quote]

Where is this information coming from?   

Personally, I prefer searching for lost shipwrecks.  They're bigger and don't have living enemies.
SEARCH FOR NATALEE BLOG:
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #178 on: May 16, 2008, 11:53:55 AM »

Well, Glenda said there were dog prints there...that is a large area and who knows where she was standing at the time.  There is a more shallow area just before you reach the one in the photos...maybe that is where the footprints are.  Maybe Glenda was hallucinating again... Rolling Eyes

Well it had to have been very dry or else we would see footprints near this area that appears to have been "sifted" through.  Like everyone else, I'm just curious about what (if anything) was removed from this area as well as when and how it would have been removed.  I do not see any footprints near the sifted area, nor any indication that any type of equipment was close by.  Nor do I see any footprints leading up to the area.  Makes me wonder that, if indeed someone was messing around in that spot, it was long after the water had dried up or was cyphoned out.

ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #179 on: May 16, 2008, 11:59:34 AM »

As you said, the second scenario would expose the monsters, and cause the most damage.  The cost of the cover up has been huge.  They knew this would be the case, and had to justify the cost.  It's more than one or two psychopaths.  As someone said, it would shock the world if we knew the truth. 

Existence is futile.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.