March 28, 2024, 05:15:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #752 5/15 - 5/20/08  (Read 283898 times)
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #180 on: May 16, 2008, 12:22:37 PM »

Either it's just a process of eliminating all options or we need to rethink our theory as to what actually happened.  We know that pond area was scanned...we have proof of that.   Whether it fits into any plausible scenario is purely conjecture... unless... someone has more than everyone is aware of. 

So we have either the Sloot house as the crime scene or the Matty Apartments. The second scenario is the one Aruba wants to avoid the most in my opinion. They do not want Natalee abducted, drugged and gang-raped by the island hooligans. That is the tourism killer and a good reason why the case has not moved in any one direction and a good reason why there is so much obfuscation.

In the first scenario there is Joran and the Kalpoes involved in something bad happening and that's bad enough in my opinion and justifies a boycott due to the lack of will to prosecute.

In the second scenario there is a group of unknowns + Joran and the Kalpoes involved in something very very nefarious and way over the top. This scenario will bring on a boycott all by itself. There would be no need for us to ask our fellow American and the Good People of Holland to join our cause of Justice for Natalee. This type of crime does it all on it's own.

It took me forever to believe the Sloots house was it. Everything seems to point to Joran, Paulus and the Kalpoes if you believe what you have read in the PVs... you could possibly add in Freddy and Koen in some capacity.

In the second scenario and using Matty's Apartments, you have some of the more dangerous elements that we have heard about and one incident dating to 1996 where the woman was drugged and raped and her husband was throw in the closet.

As you said, the second scenario would expose the monsters, and cause the most damage.  The cost of the cover up has been huge.  They knew this would be the case, and had to justify the cost.  It's more than one or two psychopaths.  As someone said, it would shock the world if we knew the truth. 

The Matty Apartments and/or Lions Den scenario also fits the timing quite well. "Something bad" could have happened and the three perps told to scram and make up and alibi. Matty Apts could have been the ecene of a gang rape, Lions Den supports the Elders theory. Either way, as you guys have said, this would sink Aruba to the deepest depths of despair.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #181 on: May 16, 2008, 12:32:52 PM »

Kirmie....*ribbit*....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #182 on: May 16, 2008, 12:44:46 PM »

How about hans getting pissed when he learned this pond was scanned?  Is that 'official' enough???

Where is this information coming from?   
[/quote]

I remember reading it here.

Existence is futile.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #183 on: May 16, 2008, 12:56:35 PM »

From all that I do know at this time...I do not recall that Mos was the least bit upset about it being scanned.  He may have been and I missed it.  Maybe that was some of the rumor from RU again...I can't remember.  Would Mos not be the one to give the O.K. to drain the pond?  Surely ALE would never make that decision on their own without approval.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #184 on: May 16, 2008, 01:00:31 PM »

How about hans getting pissed when he learned this pond was scanned?  Is that 'official' enough???

Where is this information coming from?   

I remember reading it here.
[/quote]

That was posted here right around the time we first heard about OE scanning the pond. May have come from an Aruban or Dutch poster.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #185 on: May 16, 2008, 01:05:38 PM »

From all that I do know at this time...I do not recall that Mos was the least bit upset about it being scanned.  He may have been and I missed it.  Maybe that was some of the rumor from RU again...I can't remember.  Would Mos not be the one to give the O.K. to drain the pond?  Surely ALE would never make that decision on their own without approval.

You would think Mos would have to authorize such a search since they take their directives from the Prosecutor. Kind of like Jannsen having to authorize the arrest and search of the two black security guards' homes. Not sure if a judge's approval had to be made for something like a pond, but it is required for an arrest and search of a suspect and residence.

BTW, am curious as to WHO OWNS this pond?

Morning Las!

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #186 on: May 16, 2008, 01:10:15 PM »

Hi Hiker!

Good question about who owns that pond...the soccer field is very near there and access is from a road that runs beside the field...so maybe it's owned by their local park and rec organization.

Then there is that supermarket and Chinese restaurant that may own the land there also. 
oceanexploration
Scared Monkey

« Reply #187 on: May 16, 2008, 01:13:42 PM »

I never sensed any objection from Mos or ALE. 

On another note...there were a lot of dog tracks around the pond.   

Personally, I prefer searching for lost shipwrecks.  They're bigger and don't have living enemies.
SEARCH FOR NATALEE BLOG:
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #188 on: May 16, 2008, 01:15:54 PM »

I never sensed any objection from Mos or ALE. 

On another note...there were a lot of dog tracks around the pond.   

Thanks OE Wink

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #189 on: May 16, 2008, 01:23:32 PM »

Either it's just a process of eliminating all options or we need to rethink our theory as to what actually happened.  We know that pond area was scanned...we have proof of that.   Whether it fits into any plausible scenario is purely conjecture... unless... someone has more than everyone is aware of. 

So we have either the Sloot house as the crime scene or the Matty Apartments. The second scenario is the one Aruba wants to avoid the most in my opinion. They do not want Natalee abducted, drugged and gang-raped by the island hooligans. That is the tourism killer and a good reason why the case has not moved in any one direction and a good reason why there is so much obfuscation.

In the first scenario there is Joran and the Kalpoes involved in something bad happening and that's bad enough in my opinion and justifies a boycott due to the lack of will to prosecute.

In the second scenario there is a group of unknowns + Joran and the Kalpoes involved in something very very nefarious and way over the top. This scenario will bring on a boycott all by itself. There would be no need for us to ask our fellow American and the Good People of Holland to join our cause of Justice for Natalee. This type of crime does it all on it's own.

It took me forever to believe the Sloots house was it. Everything seems to point to Joran, Paulus and the Kalpoes if you believe what you have read in the PVs... you could possibly add in Freddy and Koen in some capacity.

In the second scenario and using Matty's Apartments, you have some of the more dangerous elements that we have heard about and one incident dating to 1996 where the woman was drugged and raped and her husband was throw in the closet.
It is just too freaky that the "Lion's Den" is right there at the pond! I think we are going to find that the very earliest "rumors" we heard are going to be the most telling!!

Wreck, I tend to agree with you!
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #190 on: May 16, 2008, 01:37:51 PM »

Thanks guys.

I want to know EVERYTHING about that ECONOMY CAR RENTAL company in Oranjestad. I have seen the white jeep all over the Aru-bay video near the rocks, and a parking lot near the Lighthouse.

That ECONOMY JEEP has always chafed my man nuggets, and I'd like to know more.
  I am on another computer.  It is so freaking slow, I am going to try to address more than one thing here, so listen up, if you kindly will.

The lake pics:  Where are shadows of the bucket?  What shadows that are there seemto be in a strange place, even if it were high noon.

The car rentals: There were some Jansens who owned car rentals out of the airport.

The coverup itself is evidence in and of itself.  That country is no bigger than the largest county in North Carolina.  Everyone knows everything about everyone, especially in these "clubs" and "social" gatherings.  They are all connected like a good bowel movement.
In fact they may be a bowel movement.  No one is that incompetent or stupid.  Average citizens would know more how to preserve a crime scene and not throw away evidence.  Those people are most guilty of a coverup.  It is intentional, conspiring, and involves way more than "loving" one another being the reason they are doing this.  They have no love, no feelings, except for self-preservation.

You are all right.  Every one of you.  Everyone has nailed something of importance and have publically exposed those rotten people for who they are.  As for Patrick, Mos and Peter DeVries, who knows?  One thing remains to really be questioned is why OUR country is not
informing, to some degree WHY they are either NOT doing something, or WHY an American citizen is not being given her rights HERE for an investigation into her demise and/or disappearance from that shiitehole place.  Who in the government is involved in this from the U.S.?  It is past time for some questions to be answere by our own government and why we are paying taxes for places like INTERPOL and government agencies such as the State Department to help insure Americans have some safety and warnings as to the dangers of visiting these countries. Who the heck do these people think they are fooling pretending "security" is at stake, when they could be pressuring that nasty bunch to give over and take care of this business?  The US is helping support those anti-American schools in those places, without much doubt.  We are paying those people to turn agains OUR own government and disrespect our citizens.  It should and will STOP before all this is said and done.  That beaytch dutch woman from the counsul who attended the Sloot Party?  She should be fired.  She should be recalled and her office abolished.  They are ALL a bunch of leeches who think they can FIDDLE while "Rome burns?"  It an't over 'til it's over.  Blue
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #191 on: May 16, 2008, 01:42:12 PM »

try it again

colors inverted

Could it be the rim of the lid of the bucket? ...maybe dirt on the lid?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #192 on: May 16, 2008, 01:43:05 PM »

Thanks guys.

I want to know EVERYTHING about that ECONOMY CAR RENTAL company in Oranjestad. I have seen the white jeep all over the Aru-bay video near the rocks, and a parking lot near the Lighthouse.

I am on another computer.  It is so freaking slow, I am going to try to address more than one thing here, so listen up, if you kindly will.

The lake pics:  Where are shadows of the bucket?  What shadows that are there seemto be in a strange place, even if it were high noon.

The car rentals: There were some Jansens who owned car rentals out of the airport.

The coverup itself is evidence in and of itself.  That country is no bigger than the largest county in North Carolina.  Everyone knows everything about everyone, especially in these "clubs" and "social" gatherings.  They are all connected like a good bowel movement.
In fact they may be a bowel movement.  No one is that incompetent or stupid.  Average citizens would know more how to preserve a crime scene and not throw away evidence.  Those people are most guilty of a coverup.  It is intentional, conspiring, and involves way more than "loving" one another being the reason they are doing this.  They have no love, no feelings, except for self-preservation.

You are all right.  Every one of you.  Everyone has nailed something of importance and have publically exposed those rotten people for who they are.  As for Patrick, Mos and Peter DeVries, who knows?  One thing remains to really be questioned is why OUR country is not
informing, to some degree WHY they are either NOT doing something, or WHY an American citizen is not being given her rights HERE for an investigation into her demise and/or disappearance from that shiitehole place.  Who in the government is involved in this from the U.S.?  It is past time for some questions to be answere by our own government and why we are paying taxes for places like INTERPOL and government agencies such as the State Department to help insure Americans have some safety and warnings as to the dangers of visiting these countries. Who the heck do these people think they are fooling pretending "security" is at stake, when they could be pressuring that nasty bunch to give over and take care of this business?  The US is helping support those anti-American schools in those places, without much doubt.  We are paying those people to turn agains OUR own government and disrespect our citizens.  It should and will STOP before all this is said and done.  That beaytch dutch woman from the counsul who attended the Sloot Party?  She should be fired.  She should be recalled and her office abolished.  They are ALL a bunch of leeches who think they can FIDDLE while "Rome burns?"  It an't over 'til it's over.  Blue
Not to argue -- you're on a roll!!!    But, I don't quite folloow the "shadow" business. Those pics were taken and sent to Destiny by an ally -- they were not from ALE or anyone connected to the investigation.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #193 on: May 16, 2008, 02:16:43 PM »

Jackb
The only people that fail to see a cover up here are wearing blinders.  This is not rocket science...especially if any of the stuff we think is true turns out to be just that...true.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #194 on: May 16, 2008, 02:39:17 PM »

Great post, Blue. Right on target!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Vicki
Scared Monkey

« Reply #195 on: May 16, 2008, 03:03:34 PM »

Thanks guys.

I have tried for ove a year to get someone to do something in the State Dept...i have called and called. just when I think Im getting somewhere, they change jobs...I was even promised by one guy who said he would change the way it reads on the warnings of going to that vile place, but then he changed jobs. When I mentioned that maybe the consul over there was crocked, I really got slammed...They never return phone calls...Its disgusting...
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #196 on: May 16, 2008, 03:21:11 PM »

Vicki, I HATE the State Department. Someone - Anyone tell me what they actually do over there? It's an utter joke.

All I see them doing is taking my tax dollars and dolling them out to people who don't deserve them and are corrupt.

I hand delivered a letter in May of 07 and never even got a reply. They suck!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #197 on: May 16, 2008, 03:21:21 PM »

Someone is pulling strings here in this country.  There is little doubt, at this point or this would NEVER have gone as far as it has.  Why?  Was someone attending that Lion's meeting there from the US would be my question and WHO?  We may have underestimated the filty chord that binds all that together by not looking more in our own house, if they are not going to help, then they are on the side of the coverup.  When those departments get letters from the legislators and senators, they have to answer.  If a US citizen writes their senator or representative the letter is forwarded to the appropriate department and 8 or 9 copies are made and the letter is stamped and followed.  If an explaination is not given, jobs will be lost.  If your senator or legislator receives a request from you, to get answers, an answer will be given.  Writing and signing, if someone is in the business of doing this.  The appropriate agency WILL have to answer the letter and the Senator or legislator will write you and inform you of the progress of your letter and the date the agency received it.  The Senator will know the appropriate agencie(s) to send the request to, and it could be more than one.     Jackb
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #198 on: May 16, 2008, 03:32:54 PM »

Quote Karma...
I agree but I do have to wonder why they waited so long to investigate this pond IF the side sonar picked up anything suspicious back in february?I also don't think that paulus would be stupid enough to let joran hide anything in a pond so shallow right there on land.Why dispose of Natalee's body way out in the ocean(if that's what happened)with not much chance of being found and leave ANY evidence in a shallow pond right under investigaters noses?

Good Morning...I am wondering if they were looking for the shoe as Caps has suggested. Driver's license, room key card...

I do recall something from Beth about a shoe. Foggy on this...was it a bloody shoe? With all the shoe talk of a while back, I am not sure if Dompig said one shoe or a pair of shoes.
Good morning
The shoe started out as one shoe with blood on it.That came from Beth's notes.There was even talk about joran trying to BUY one shoe to match the one that was not missing lol
The the shoe turned into a pair of shoes(per dompig I think).I really think the whole shoe thing is bs.So if they do find joran's shoe/s,Natalee's ID or anything that belonged to Natalee,what will they do with it?It sure won't be enough to convict anyone.Even if they find her body IMO that will only give Beth and Dave peace of mind and they will be able to properly bury her but even then........they won't be able to convict anyone.Sorry to be so pessimistic but that's what I think.

Thanks Karma for the refresher on the shoe. I thought the bloody shoe came from Beth.

I agree that there won't be enough to convict anyone.

The peace of mind for Beth, Dave and their families is what I am hoping for.

Natalee Holloway Update: Missing Shoe
I've been informed that at a press conference today investigators have asked anyone that may have information as regards a sneaker - K-SWISS (White and Blue) size 14 possibly seen or found near the Marriott or the Fisherman's Hut area to please contact the Police.
Earlier reports have suggested that a search at the home of Joran Va der Sloot turned up a shoe which may have been covered with mud, or muck. The shoe had no match. The last bit of information hasn't been independently confirmed.
http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2005/07/natalee_hollowa_91.html

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #199 on: May 16, 2008, 03:36:09 PM »

I bet you if we work really hard we can trace it back to:

1: Money Laundering

2. Drug Money

&

3. Weaponry

Just about all evil things in friggin' life can
be traced right back to those things.
(not necessarily in that order.  LOL)

I guess we just haven't honked up on the right horn yet!

The Kalpoes & Van der sloots are nothing. They are
animal droppings. They are yard waste.

Taking them down should be as
easy as taking out your garbage
to the curb for weekly pickup.

Keep squeezin' around for the right horn, folks!

These people are EXTREMELY "baseline." 

Their time is most likely very close!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.