March 28, 2024, 04:22:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #752 5/15 - 5/20/08  (Read 283848 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #240 on: May 16, 2008, 07:04:47 PM »

I suspect Kyle would love to be able to say "no comment" and all of us monkeys let it go at that, but you know we are like a dog picking at a bone for that last tidbit of meat...we won't let it go.  We are a diligent bunch for sure. Maybe he was trying to give us something without saying too much.

Lala's Mom

I just used SM's wonderful search engine.  Believe me ... Kyle knows how to say "No comment" ...

Janet

++++++++++

Quote from: oceanexploration on February 29, 2008, 10:45:24 PM

I will not comment about the trap. 

Mos's press release is accurate and nearly verbatim of the FBI report. 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2654.msg357777#msg357777

Quote from: hotping on January 31, 2008, 10:51:59 PM

Hey OE...Is this what You were talking about when You said a few days ago that things should get interesting soon?.....

Oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #717 1/31 -
« Reply #99 on: January 31, 2008, 11:04:10 PM »

We're not commenting at this time. 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2560.msg335147#msg335147

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #241 on: May 16, 2008, 07:20:06 PM »

We haven't forgotten about you or your cousin Gaydo..Arlene! 

Arlene Schipper Tundruk Consulting N.V.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #242 on: May 16, 2008, 07:20:43 PM »

I can't ever get any results with SM search engine...did you get the magic decoder ring or what?   Rolling Eyes
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #243 on: May 16, 2008, 07:25:11 PM »

Anybody know when the strick began?

Caps reported the activity at the pond on May 6, 2008 ... the search of the pond by the Persistence was February 28, 2008.

Thanks

Janet

Red wrote about it on the FP....looks like it was mid-March or earlier...

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/03/21/flying-the-safe-friendly-skies-of-aruba-aruban-unions-no-longer-going-to-guarantee-the-minimum-staffing-like-police-air-traffic-control/

2NJSons_Mom ... thank you.

PUBLIC SECTOR STRIKE IN ARUBA

In Aruba, PSI affliate SEPPA together with four other public sector unions, has been on strike since 11 March. They are pushing for the adjustment of salaries to the inflation rate.

The judge has called upon two commissions to solve the dispute, but neither of them has been successful. The judge did not contend the workers' right to strike, but he conditioned the strike on a minimum service level in the police, firefighting, prison and immigration departments.

The unions agreed with the directors of these departments that the strike would start again on Monday 7th April.  Magaly Brito, former Vice-President of PSI, and President of SEPPA, was at the forefront of the activity and demonstrated her trade union leadership.

The most recent action by the unions is the occupation of the Parliament of Aruba and they are determined to remain there until a solution is reached.

http://www.world-psi.org/Template.cfm?Section=Home&CONTENTID=20127&TEMPLATE=/ContentManagement/ContentDisplay.cfm

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #244 on: May 16, 2008, 07:25:21 PM »

O/T When someone gets a chance....
Michael Brian Benson BODY FOUND .... thank you in advance.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #245 on: May 16, 2008, 07:26:56 PM »

I can't ever get any results with SM search engine...did you get the magic decoder ring or what?   Rolling Eyes

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #246 on: May 16, 2008, 07:29:20 PM »

Janet, I don't think Kyle lied, but is trying to play it close to the vest for God only knows what reason. I don't care about the politics either... In my opinion Bush and his State Dept have totally failed Natalee.

and that's the only reason I'm still here..

all that said - Kyle - you owe us an explanation

I really don't want to keep posting this stuff, but I will until I get an answer and I'm sure Kyle you have seen that I have posted this before. Ask Gabe Leo - I'll keep posting until I get an answer.

Thanks Kyle, because I'm sure I have now made my point and YOU will respond.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #247 on: May 16, 2008, 07:29:28 PM »

If you position your head on your left should just so and ... then scrunch up your face.  Works almost every time.

Janet

_____

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #248 on: May 16, 2008, 08:11:07 PM »

So the pond that was called MOKO was the one that the locals ran TES out of when it was being searched back in 2005? Is that Correct? The pond that Des has the pictures of was also searched but nothing was found the first time...So what better place to hide something than a place that had already been searched.....Joran said in the confession tape IIRC "She will never be found".....

Which means she can be found.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #249 on: May 16, 2008, 08:14:27 PM »

http://www.wikimapia.org/1502012/

http://wikimapia.org/#lat=12.5652241&lon=-70.0342155&z=16&l=0&m=a&v=2

casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #250 on: May 16, 2008, 08:15:20 PM »

Janet, I don't think Kyle lied, but is trying to play it close to the vest for God only knows what reason. I don't care about the politics either... In my opinion Bush and his State Dept have totally failed Natalee.

and that's the only reason I'm still here..

all that said - Kyle - you owe us an explanation

I really don't want to keep posting this stuff, but I will until I get an answer and I'm sure Kyle you have seen that I have posted this before. Ask Gabe Leo - I'll keep posting until I get an answer.

Thanks Kyle, because I'm sure I have now made my point and YOU will respond.

I'm just  wondering what you think Bush and the state department could have done in this situation.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #251 on: May 16, 2008, 08:34:06 PM »

Casa - I don't see Rob signed on right now but I hope he sees your question later and responds.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #252 on: May 16, 2008, 08:50:33 PM »

If you position your head on your left should just so and ... then scrunch up your face.  Works almost every time.

Janet

I think I need a chiropractor now. 
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #253 on: May 16, 2008, 08:51:55 PM »

April events for the IFA..Drinks,Happy Hours,Cocktails and Book club at the Van Der Sloots.

http://www.ifaruba.com/newsletters/2008/newsletter_04_2008.pdf

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #254 on: May 16, 2008, 08:55:57 PM »

April events for the IFA..Drinks,Happy Hours,Cocktails and Book club at the Van Der Sloots.

Why hasn't Momma and Poppa Sloot fled that island like so many others?  Keeping an eye out for their property?  Or more like their pool area?

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #255 on: May 16, 2008, 09:01:51 PM »

Peter R. de Vries on Pauw & Witteman last night:

he said the OM is still working on the case, continuing the investigation.
he said some of the cases he covered took many years until justice was done.
for example in "the puttener murder case" took 7 years until two  wrongfully sentenced men were set free.

Alexander Pechtold, leader of D66-party, former minister for Kingdom Affairs, was also there.
he said so many errors in the investigation were made from the start, he doubts these errors can ever be undone.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #256 on: May 16, 2008, 09:13:07 PM »

Peter R. de Vries on Pauw & Witteman last night:

he said the OM is still working on the case, continuing the investigation.
he said some of the cases he covered took many years until justice was done.
for example in "the puttener murder case" took 7 years until two  wrongfully sentenced men were set free.

Alexander Pechtold, leader of D66-party, former minister for Kingdom Affairs, was also there.
he said so many errors in the investigation were made from the start, he doubts these errors can ever be undone.

Thanks Caesu...Everyone knows those horrific blunders and mistakes were deliberate and it's never too late to question those that killed the Investigation on purpose. It's not too late to finally give Natalee a honest Investigation..The truth can be revealed,but if they never look into the obvious cover up and those that hid the truth this will never be solved. They can start with Pauls best friend Van Der Straten who led the Inevstigation and then Dennis Jacobs. We know what they did and  it was not by accident,what's scary is what more did they do that we dont know about that killed this case? If Dennis Jacobs was intimadating witnesses,changing witness testimony and lying through his teeth about evidence then what other evidence did he destroy? This guy handled all evidence and Van Der Straten lead the Inevestigation..It's no wonder why everything dissapeared and two innocent men were set up  Sad
« Last Edit: May 16, 2008, 09:34:55 PM by Observer » Logged

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #257 on: May 16, 2008, 09:13:22 PM »

So the pond that was called MOKO was the one that the locals ran TES out of when it was being searched back in 2005? Is that Correct? The pond that Des has the pictures of was also searched but nothing was found the first time...So what better place to hide something than a place that had already been searched.....Joran said in the confession tape IIRC "She will never be found".....

Exactomundo San....SHE WILL BE FOUND....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #258 on: May 16, 2008, 09:19:29 PM »

Why hasn't Momma and Poppa Sloot fled that island like so many others?  Keeping an eye out for their property?  Or more like their pool area?

The Sloths will *never* leave that property.....*they* know why....so do others....

Do we have solid proof that Anita was even gone?
I know there are questions about her sons being with her....would *the powers that be* go so far as to fabricate Anita being off the island....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #259 on: May 16, 2008, 09:19:33 PM »

Exactomundo San....SHE WILL BE FOUND....

Yep
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.