April 24, 2024, 02:05:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #752 5/15 - 5/20/08  (Read 286222 times)
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #260 on: May 16, 2008, 09:32:52 PM »

Does anyone have the longitude and latitude of the pond.  Iknow they were posted, but I can't find them.  TIA

Oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #751 5/8 -
« Reply #601 on: May 14, 2008, 07:05:52 PM »

The tiny pond is about 0.15-0.2 west of the intersection of Rt. 3 and Rt. 2.  It's on the north side of Rt. 3 next to the soccer field.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2830.msg381325#msg381325

Seems as though I remember someone "privately" owining that land at the soccor field and not allowing a search.  Unless I am mistaken Luis Manseur did own this and sold off this land, but I am not sure if it was before or after NH, the sale, I mean.   jackb
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #261 on: May 16, 2008, 09:43:03 PM »

I want Anita's azz on a silver platter....For Gods' sake....she is a *mother*....NOT!

She is a social climbing...money grubbing...sack-o-chit...she knows what happened...she is as much of a sociopath as her sweaty running hubby and *spawn*....how in the hell could such a souless bag of water...tell Beth...to her face...what *underwear* Natalee was wearing that night....BECASE SHE *SAW* THEM....that's how...she saw them....a 17 year old boy does not tell his mother the description of the underwear of a girl he was with...it does NOT make sense...nope...it does not...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #262 on: May 16, 2008, 09:45:13 PM »

Klaas, I'm not really expecting an answer.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #263 on: May 16, 2008, 09:54:14 PM »

Hey Casa...how is your Dear Daughter?

Hugs....Destiny

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #264 on: May 16, 2008, 09:58:03 PM »

I want Anita's azz on a silver platter....For Gods' sake....she is a *mother*....NOT!

She is a social climbing...money grubbing...sack-o-chit...she knows what happened...she is as much of a sociopath as her sweaty running hubby and *spawn*....how in the hell could such a souless bag of water...tell Beth...to her face...what *underwear* Natalee was wearing that night....BECASE SHE *SAW* THEM....that's how...she saw them....a 17 year old boy does not tell his mother the description of the underwear of a girl he was with...it does NOT make sense...nope...it does not...

Like I have always said, no one has proven to me that Anita was not home the whole time.  She, in all liklihood was.  She probably did see the underwear and may have had a part in NH disappearance.  The first words the Vandersloots wanted everyone to KNOW was that Anita was out of town.  They breathe; they lie.  She may have caught Palus attempting to get with an unconscious NH and took it out on the girl.  We do not know, but I do know they have tried to keep her out of the limelight.  She should be a main suspect.  If it is found out, and it should not be too difficult, that the hag was not out of town, then she should be taken to GITMO along with those monster family members who had a part in this.  This has been covered up by the son for the mother's part.  Would a son really be that loyal to his father who all but spoon-fed him this lifestyle from the time he was old enough to know he could run over the weaker sex?  I doubt it.  The mother, the other and a whole lot more.   Jackb
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #265 on: May 16, 2008, 10:03:13 PM »

How was it that this came out?  About the underwear.  ....This alsways bothered me, too....and it was in the beginning...can someoone refresh me ..who did she say it to.....when..in what context....??
Wasn't it a tv interview?

TIA

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #266 on: May 16, 2008, 10:07:59 PM »

Like I have always said, no one has proven to me that Anita was not home the whole time.  She, in all liklihood was.  She probably did see the underwear and may have had a part in NH disappearance.  The first words the Vandersloots wanted everyone to KNOW was that Anita was out of town.  They breathe; they lie.  She may have caught Palus attempting to get with an unconscious NH and took it out on the girl.  We do not know, but I do know they have tried to keep her out of the limelight.  She should be a main suspect.  If it is found out, and it should not be too difficult, that the hag was not out of town, then she should be taken to GITMO along with those monster family members who had a part in this.  This has been covered up by the son for the mother's part.  Would a son really be that loyal to his father who all but spoon-fed him this lifestyle from the time he was old enough to know he could run over the weaker sex?  I doubt it.  The mother, the other and a whole lot more.   Jackb

Blue....I agree with you 100%...I too, think that Anita was there...at home...I haven't seen any *solid* proof that she was not.

If Anita wanted to prove that she was out of town...she could have given her airline ticket to any news paper to publish....no...she carried on the lies...created lies....and started running the whole show...Renho was her accomplice...in crime...

casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #267 on: May 16, 2008, 10:14:21 PM »

hzn
Hugs....Destiny
han

Hey sweetie!  She is doing great!  Back to school this week and catching up. Thanks for asking.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #268 on: May 16, 2008, 10:30:30 PM »

How was it that this came out?  About the underwear.  ....This alsways bothered me, too....and it was in the beginning...can someoone refresh me ..who did she say it to.....when..in what context....??

TIA

I think that Anita is a typical Matriarch personality type...she runs the show...she will use everything she can muster to keep her *image*...she is *evil* IMOO....very much so....she tried the underwear crap to try and make Beth think less of Natalee...Anita is used to abusing people that don't go her way....what she said to Beth...was Abuse...Anita is used to people she deals with...like the School Urine went to...and she taught at...to fall in line...to *her* wishes...she didn't count on Beth showing up at her home...looking for Natalee...

I think that Anita was instrumental in the head master at Urine's school saying the things he said....the whole BS story of when Urine arrived...what he did....Anita's' doing...

A woman with that type of personality...with her control issues...they keep *dirt* on others....to use to get their way....I know!

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #269 on: May 16, 2008, 10:32:08 PM »

hzn
Hugs....Destiny
han

Hey sweetie!  She is doing great!  Back to school this week and catching up. Thanks for asking.

Yippie!

Glad to hear this Casa Wink

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #270 on: May 16, 2008, 10:34:44 PM »

Hi Casa. Still rolling around on that ball I see.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #271 on: May 16, 2008, 10:36:10 PM »

TIA

I think that Anita is a typical Matriarch personality type...she runs the show...she will use everything she can muster to keep her *image*...she is *evil* IMOO....very much so....she tried the underwear crap to try and make Beth think less of Natalee...Anita is used to abusing people that don't go her way....what she said to Beth...was Abuse...Anita is used to people she deals with...like the School Urine went to...and she taught at...to fall in line...to *her* wishes...she didn't count on Beth showing up at her home...looking for Natalee...

I think that Anita was instrumental in the head master at Urine's school saying the things he said....the whole BS story of when Urine arrived...what he did....Anita's' doing...

A woman with that type of personality...with her control issues...they keep *dirt* on others....to use to get their way....I know!

I agree.  Anita thought she was controlling the conversation while all along Beth let her talk and talk and she said too much that moron.  Beth absorbed everything.

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #272 on: May 16, 2008, 10:45:00 PM »

Like a healthy, happy kitten should!  : )

Hope all the monkeys are feeling just as fine and frisky.

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #273 on: May 16, 2008, 10:46:55 PM »

Hi FOM 
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #274 on: May 16, 2008, 10:52:04 PM »

Hi FOM 

These cartwheels have me dizzy.  Have a good night everyone.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #275 on: May 16, 2008, 10:53:48 PM »

hi San  it's nice to be back in da zoo!

Do you know how the info about Natalees underwear came about San?
It has been nagging me for awhile.

TY

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #276 on: May 16, 2008, 10:55:10 PM »

First a Book club at the Van Der Sloot house and now Anita hosts Moments Of Silence. Is Anita in the running for the next woman of the year award in Aruba?

« Last Edit: May 16, 2008, 11:09:22 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #277 on: May 16, 2008, 11:07:03 PM »

Sadly, *******, I think alot of the people on the Island like to pretend it never happened.

Some still like to say "Natalee must have run off...." if you ask what they think happened.
Crazy but true.

Ignorance is bliss, right?
No wonder anita looks so happy.

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #278 on: May 16, 2008, 11:14:27 PM »

Sadly, *******, I think alot of the people on the Island like to pretend it never happened.

Some still like to say "Natalee must have run off...." if you ask what they think happened.
Crazy but true.

The only reason Anita looks happy is...she feels that she is in control....BTW, it is sad what you said...I spoke to someone on Aruba a couple of weeks ago...I asked them what they thought happened....their answer...*somedays I think Joran did it, somedays not*...very sad indeed...

Night San...sweet dreams...

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #279 on: May 16, 2008, 11:25:19 PM »

Crazy but true.

The only reason Anita looks happy is...she feels that she is in control....BTW, it is sad what you said...I spoke to someone on Aruba a couple of weeks ago...I asked them what they thought happened....their answer...*somedays I think Joran did it, somedays not*...very sad indeed...

Night San...sweet dreams...
.......Which is why they need to be boycotted. They STILL don't get it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.