March 28, 2024, 03:39:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #752 5/15 - 5/20/08  (Read 283845 times)
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #300 on: May 17, 2008, 09:53:25 AM »

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #750 5/2 - « Reply #951 on: May 08, 2008, 05:44:27 PM »   

Quote from: klaasend on May 08, 2008, 05:21:11 PM
Quote from: SS on May 08, 2008, 04:11:33 PM
I wasn't finished with my post above when it just posted itself.

I will not be part of a group attack on CAPS.  I don't do nasty.  If someone can show me evidence of intentional misinformation or misrepresentation by CAPS, then I will certainly change my tune.  I will not jump all over him or anyone else though, because some people are annoyed or frustrated with him.  He has been open and forthright.  Before he even started blogging with us, he contacted Beth, Dave, TES, and the FBI to share his information with them.  He knew that TES had scanned the pond at Manserat long before we did.  He has made personal contact with Klaas and another poster.  He has email communication with Dave.  This just doesn't sound like a troll to me.  Is he perfect?  Nope, but neither am I.  I will not prematurely judge him or anyone else.

Just woke up from a much needed nap.

CAPS is one of the GOOD GUYS.  I have been emailing with him and have known who he is since before he started posting in the forum. 

Klaas ... I respectfully disagree and ... I know I am not alone.

Janet

++++++++++

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.1500
Quote from: MumInOhio on May 08, 2008, 07:55:52 AM
Vms…I have suspected from very early on from Cap’s posts who Caps really is. I did not come to this conclusion from any mailing list from ‘our friend in Aruba’. Posts over the last 24 hours have confirmed my suspicions. Not everyone is whom they appear to be…I need to walk away!
I have enjoyed your posts vms, as well as many others in this thread. Thank you for all the hard work you have done in search of the truth and justice for Natalee.

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #752 5-15-08
« Reply #214 on: May 16, 2008, 04:53:00 PM »
Silence is where it is at.  I cannot comprehend why Kyle lied in February ... he just did not have to say anything.

Wreck ... do you know when the the strike start?

Janet.

Mokeys,
I haven’t posted for a while because, quite honestly, I am very disturbed by things that I have experienced in the forum, lately.  During the past six months, we have been extremely fortunate to have two people voluntarily work with us to provide inside information about important events on Aruba.  We would not have had access to any of this information without the help of posters like CAPS and OE.  Much of the information that has been imparted has been extremely sensitive and could possibly have dangerous repercussions for both of them.  I do believe that CAPS and OE are trying to share as much information as they possibly can.  I feel that it is absolutely wrong to attack their characters and make accusations about them because they haven’t responded in exactly the way that some feel that they should.  I am extremely appreciative of everything that CAPS and OE have done to help us.  I also understand that there may be reasons why information can’t always be shared with us, and it’s arrogant to think otherwise.  I would like to suggest that we not bully or attack those who have come forward to help us. This is very wrong and I don’t believe that this is the purpose of the SM forum.  If someone here at SM has information about a poster that is important for everyone to know, then this information needs to be shared with everyone.  Private email discussions that eventually lead to amorphous open forum attacks are wrong.  Put up the secret defamatory information or keep your thoughts to yourselves.  If I were CAPS or OE, I wouldn’t even continue to offer information to SM after reading what has been posted. Calling someone a liar is a serious character assault, especially when that person has tried to be a friend and supporter. We are appealing to Arubans to help us, but is this how we will treat those who come forward?
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #301 on: May 17, 2008, 10:10:07 AM »

oh cripes....look at that picture! don't get me going...you know how I get. But look at that picture.....dark blue with algae green background......dark hand, a hand of color.....with an eye. Does this eye witness?  Oh nevermind....good night.
BB I had the same thoughts

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #302 on: May 17, 2008, 10:15:45 AM »

Hi Casa,

In my opinion the State Dept DID fail Natalee, Dave and Beth. I'm a Conservative and I don't saying that this Republican Admin has failed Natalee but it's the truth.

We all know Beth met with Condi and at the close of the meeting Condi said 'I want the FBI back on this." I'm sure that must have made Beth feel good, like something was going to happen... or maybe deep down she knew that the FBI was powerless.

HISTORY

FBI "invited" to participate in searches and interrogations. This turned into the FBI "dis-invited" and could only observe the interrogations.

Dompig calls FBI on Barbados and requests their help and a specialized dog. The FBI told Dompig they would not be returning to Aruba unless Dompig revealed how he came upon the information and Dompig refused. The FBI did not return to Aruba. More games by the ALE.

The FBI told Beth that the likelihood that Natalee was still alive was very small, then it was all retracted and the FBI didn't say anything. They could have told what they knew and help force this case to a conclusion.

I could come up with some more examples, but it's early...LOL

For the most part the FBI has always been a domestic law enforcement agency. That did change after 9/11 and they do a good bit of international work now. It's mostly geared toward terrorism. The CIA and other agencies handle the international end of law enforcement.

There have been cases, such as the latest person going over the railing of the cruise ship, where the FBI is deeply involved. Their expertise is requested and they often come to the right conclusion quickly. They can only investigate in an international setting where requested. And they are requested quite often. Which makes the Aruban version of Helter Skelter all that more appalling. Why would the Arubans want the FBI involved when the ALE is involved in a cover-up? This is probably one area that could land the ALE in some very hot water - requesting the FBI's involvement and then lying to them. I have a feeling that the ALE doesn't want to open that can of worms. In the grand scheme of things, the ALE realizes that they are very small potatoes and the FBI is God-like when it comes to law enforcement.

I think just about everyone here has written a letter or two to the State Dept and very very few have even received a response. That's ok, as long as they get the letters and read them. That's what is important anyway. It would be nice to get an acknowledgment letter saying that they did read the letters and they are taking the appropriate actions.

In my opinion, Condi used symbolism over substance. She knew that the ALE and Aruban Authorities were jerking the FBI around and there would be very little they could do unless the Aruban Government truly wanted their involvement. The FBI has better things to do than hang out on Aruba and rack up huge bills for an unintended vacation. Maybe she said that to appease Beth, the grieving mother. But what did that statement really accomplish?

As Kermit has said, the FBI knows... so what good does stating that Condi wants the FBI back on this really do?

If the FBI knows, and I think they probably do, what's stopping Art Wood's extradition?

This is an international case and we need to remember that. There is only so much we can demand as citizens. It's up to the people we elect to make that difference. We can not demand that Joran be extradited (well, we can, but it won't matter) it's up to those in the Justice Dept, along with the State Dept to decide if a crime was committed against an American Citizen and if her rights were violated. I think most here will agree that a crime was committed and Natalee's rights were indeed violated. Funny how these pseudo Europeans are always squawking about human rights when the poster case is right under their noses and they do nothing. That's not going to be good for them when the next case involves one of them. Human rights are universal and God given. No one can take them away . . only God Himself. And most importantly they are not given by the Aruban Government although they probable think they bestow those rights on everyone walking in their corner of the sun.

Justice needs to be meted out in this case one way or the other. The ALE and Aruban Prosecutor's office either lacks the will or skills to get this case concluded. That's a problem in my opinion and that opens the door for ole Uncle Sam to step in. And I mean really step in and end this thing once and for all. This can't go on forever and if it did, that would be an example of how corrupt the whole cabal in the US and Aruba really is.

Three years is too long for a case like this where the suspects have been identified in the first 22 hours. It's not like we are still trying to find out who committed this crime and the actor is unknown.

If those that covered up the crime are arrested and those that committed the crime are not that would be a travesty in my opinion. But someone is going to have to answer for what happened to Natalee. If that has to be Oduber during the next election and his political enemies go after him after his defeat, so be it. What comes around goes around. That's the law these Arubans live by.

...Rockin' Robbie...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #303 on: May 17, 2008, 10:16:16 AM »

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #750 5/2 - « Reply #951 on: May 08, 2008, 05:44:27 PM »   

Quote from: SS on May 08, 2008, 04:11:33 PM
I wasn't finished with my post above when it just posted itself.

I will not be part of a group attack on CAPS.  I don't do nasty.  If someone can show me evidence of intentional misinformation or misrepresentation by CAPS, then I will certainly change my tune.  I will not jump all over him or anyone else though, because some people are annoyed or frustrated with him.  He has been open and forthright.  Before he even started blogging with us, he contacted Beth, Dave, TES, and the FBI to share his information with them.  He knew that TES had scanned the pond at Manserat long before we did.  He has made personal contact with Klaas and another poster.  He has email communication with Dave.  This just doesn't sound like a troll to me.  Is he perfect?  Nope, but neither am I.  I will not prematurely judge him or anyone else.

Just woke up from a much needed nap.

CAPS is one of the GOOD GUYS.  I have been emailing with him and have known who he is since before he started posting in the forum. 

Klaas ... I respectfully disagree and ... I know I am not alone.

Janet

++++++++++

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.1500
Quote from: MumInOhio on May 08, 2008, 07:55:52 AM
Vms…I have suspected from very early on from Cap’s posts who Caps really is. I did not come to this conclusion from any mailing list from ‘our friend in Aruba’. Posts over the last 24 hours have confirmed my suspicions. Not everyone is whom they appear to be…I need to walk away!
I have enjoyed your posts vms, as well as many others in this thread. Thank you for all the hard work you have done in search of the truth and justice for Natalee.

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #752 5-15-08
« Reply #214 on: May 16, 2008, 04:53:00 PM »
Silence is where it is at.  I cannot comprehend why Kyle lied in February ... he just did not have to say anything.

Wreck ... do you know when the the strike start?

Janet.

Mokeys,
I haven’t posted for a while because, quite honestly, I am very disturbed by things that I have experienced in the forum, lately.  During the past six months, we have been extremely fortunate to have two people voluntarily work with us to provide inside information about important events on Aruba.  We would not have had access to any of this information without the help of posters like CAPS and OE.  Much of the information that has been imparted has been extremely sensitive and could possibly have dangerous repercussions for both of them.  I do believe that CAPS and OE are trying to share as much information as they possibly can.  I feel that it is absolutely wrong to attack their characters and make accusations about them because they haven’t responded in exactly the way that some feel that they should.  I am extremely appreciative of everything that CAPS and OE have done to help us.  I also understand that there may be reasons why information can’t always be shared with us, and it’s arrogant to think otherwise.  I would like to suggest that we not bully or attack those who have come forward to help us. This is very wrong and I don’t believe that this is the purpose of the SM forum.  If someone here at SM has information about a poster that is important for everyone to know, then this information needs to be shared with everyone.  Private email discussions that eventually lead to amorphous open forum attacks are wrong.  Put up the secret defamatory information or keep your thoughts to yourselves.  If I were CAPS or OE, I wouldn’t even continue to offer information to SM after reading what has been posted. Calling someone a liar is a serious character assault, especially when that person has tried to be a friend and supporter. We are appealing to Arubans to help us, but is this how we will treat those who come forward?

I am in total agreement. Thank you for stating that.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #304 on: May 17, 2008, 10:18:45 AM »

[/quote]
Mokeys,

[/quote]

THANK YOU

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #305 on: May 17, 2008, 10:22:25 AM »

AZSunny...Thank You for a *very well written post* regarding OE and CAPS!!!

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #306 on: May 17, 2008, 10:25:55 AM »

You are welcome, but SS wrote it, I just agreed! 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #307 on: May 17, 2008, 10:26:28 AM »

The post was made by SS ....... AZsunny copied it and agreed with SS.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #308 on: May 17, 2008, 10:27:42 AM »

The post was made by SS ....... AZsunny copied it and agreed with SS.

need...more...coffee...

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #309 on: May 17, 2008, 10:30:29 AM »

I think Caps and OE are both good and honorable people. I don't know what this info is about Caps and don't really care. I think he is trying to help and that's what matters to me.

I think everyone here cares and some show their caring ways differently. There is not one way to express that you care about Natalee. I doubt we would all be here still, after almost three years, if we didn't care.

I understand that OE can not share all of his info. And I also understand from his posts that he does not know all of the info ... he has made that clear.

It probably won't stop most of us from asking question though. We all want answers and asking questions is the best way to get those answers.

So, sorry if I offended Kyle with my persistence.

each and everyday, I hope that today is the day that this million piece puzzle all comes together and we all scream EUREKA!!!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #310 on: May 17, 2008, 10:53:19 AM »

I want Anita's azz on a silver platter....For Gods' sake....she is a *mother*....NOT!

She is a social climbing...money grubbing...sack-o-chit...she knows what happened...she is as much of a sociopath as her sweaty running hubby and *spawn*....how in the hell could such a souless bag of water...tell Beth...to her face...what *underwear* Natalee was wearing that night....BECASE SHE *SAW* THEM....that's how...she saw them....a 17 year old boy does not tell his mother the description of the underwear of a girl he was with...it does NOT make sense...nope...it does not...

How was it that this came out?  About the underwear.  ....This alsways bothered me, too....and it was in the beginning...can someoone refresh me ..who did she say it to.....when..in what context....??
Wasn't it a tv interview?

TIA

FOM ... IIRC Greta did say that she could have "crawled under the table" regarding Anita's words which decribed graphic sexual activity between Natalee and Joran.  I cannot recall Greta stating anything about "underwear".  I could be wrong.

However ... in LOVING NATALEE ... Beth reveal that in the Anita/Paulus encounter ... it was her that refers to the "underwear" issue as it pertains to Joran's declarations ... not Anita.

Janet

+++++++++

Beth Holloway
LOVING NATALEE
Page 148/149

Anita tells us all about Joran and what a good boy he is.  How smart he is.  I let her go on and on, as this gives me time to listen, look, assess.  And as she continues, she begins to share with us what a difficult time they have had with him recently.  How he exibits oppositional defiance and is disrespectful to his mother.  How they are beginning to lose control of him as he sneaks out at night and comes and goes as he pleases.  After about thirty minutes she concludes by tell us Joran is seeing a psychologist for his definant behavior.

Now it's my turn.  I have no intention of matching her good-boy remarks with good-girl comments.  And cut to the chase.  Graphically repeating the very words said by their son a couple of weeks ago in his statements made on June 9, 10 and 13.  The vile account that was read to me in the attorney general's office.  The sexually explicit words used by Joran to describe what he did to Natalee.  Calmer than I have ever been in my whole life and without blinking, I tell them which fingers he said he used.  Where he said he put them.  How their son described my daughter's pubic area, her underwear.  How Joran said she was falling asleep and waking up, falling asleep and waking up.  I tell them of his conflicting stories of what happened, the different places he said it happened.  Little bead of sweat form across Paulus' brow and forehead.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #311 on: May 17, 2008, 11:23:50 AM »

SS, I totally agree with your post.  Thank you.

I cannot see why questions cannot be put forth without the
accusations, name calling, and insults to posters who are
trying to help.

Not one person is obliged to give this forum any information.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #312 on: May 17, 2008, 11:34:44 AM »

I want Anita's azz on a silver platter....For Gods' sake....she is a *mother*....NOT!

She is a social climbing...money grubbing...sack-o-chit...she knows what happened...she is as much of a sociopath as her sweaty running hubby and *spawn*....how in the hell could such a souless bag of water...tell Beth...to her face...what *underwear* Natalee was wearing that night....BECASE SHE *SAW* THEM....that's how...she saw them....a 17 year old boy does not tell his mother the description of the underwear of a girl he was with...it does NOT make sense...nope...it does not...

How was it that this came out?  About the underwear.  ....This alsways bothered me, too....and it was in the beginning...can someoone refresh me ..who did she say it to.....when..in what context....??
Wasn't it a tv interview?

TIA

FOM ... IIRC Greta did say that she could have "crawled under the table" regarding Anita's words which decribed graphic sexual activity between Natalee and Joran.  I cannot recall Greta stating anything about "underwear".  I could be wrong.

However ... in LOVING NATALEE ... Beth reveal that in the Anita/Paulus encounter ... it was her that refers to the "underwear" issue as it pertains to Joran's declarations ... not Anita.

Janet

+++++++++

Beth Holloway
LOVING NATALEE
Page 148/149

Anita tells us all about Joran and what a good boy he is.  How smart he is.  I let her go on and on, as this gives me time to listen, look, assess.  And as she continues, she begins to share with us what a difficult time they have had with him recently.  How he exibits oppositional defiance and is disrespectful to his mother.  How they are beginning to lose control of him as he sneaks out at night and comes and goes as he pleases.  After about thirty minutes she concludes by tell us Joran is seeing a psychologist for his definant behavior.

Now it's my turn.  I have no intention of matching her good-boy remarks with good-girl comments.  And cut to the chase.  Graphically repeating the very words said by their son a couple of weeks ago in his statements made on June 9, 10 and 13.  The vile account that was read to me in the attorney general's office.  The sexually explicit words used by Joran to describe what he did to Natalee.  Calmer than I have ever been in my whole life and without blinking, I tell them which fingers he said he used.  Where he said he put them.  How their son described my daughter's pubic area, her underwear.  How Joran said she was falling asleep and waking up, falling asleep and waking up.  I tell them of his conflicting stories of what happened, the different places he said it happened.  Little bead of sweat form across Paulus' brow and forehead.

From Van Susteren/Holloway interview (Oct. 4, 2007) On the Record:

Greta: How about Anita, the mother of Joran, that day, what did you think of her?

Beth: She doesn't have any idea.

Greta: You know, from my perspective she wept, she sat and wept the whole time, and Paulus perspired profusely, and that stood out, and you were just quietly listening to Anita and you were sort of stoic, and said yes, and sort of consoled her, and I need information about my daughter you didn't break stride.

Beth: Well, I certainly was not going to match her good boy remarks with my good girl remarks. I thought... let her vent let, her have the floor as long as she needed to, she talked for 20 or 30 minutes... no point for me trying to as I said match her remarks with good girl remarks with her good boy remarks about Joran.

Greta: And there is one point she was quite graphic about what her son, and his relationship with your daughter and frankly I wanted to crawl under the table it got so graphic as she discussed sexual acts and I was sitting there almost like a voyeur and that didn't... and I sort of sneaked a look at you and you didn't break stride.

Beth: Parents... parents will do anything and I think parents were so desperate for a resolution were... desperate for someone just to come forward with the truth. And would have and will still do anything.

Greta: Not to push your buttons but when she was talking about the sex stuff ...and I would have.. that didn't, like I would, I felt so uncomfortable ... you didn't feel uncomfortable?

Beth: No. I just wanted to get to the bottom ...

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #313 on: May 17, 2008, 11:40:03 AM »

SS…Here is a few things of the top of my head that have been left hanging in the Shango thread. These all came from Cap’s posts and I bet there are at least 50 other things posted and many never mentioned again.

Park Apartments
Fred Arambatzis Martina
No Karen Martina
REGDAN ENOZ
Cabez - Jacobs
Kalpoes don’t live at 91B Hooiberg
Deutekom was driving a car that night
Ben Vocking
Julia was there when something happened Natalee
Freddy Zedan Arambatzis doesn’t exist
Nadira doesn’t exist
Steve Croes doesn’t exist

As one who has spent countless hours trying to answer Cap’s questions since December, it would be nice if he would at least answer some of the questions about his own posts!

I will repeat what I have posted before…Most of my questions to Caps have been regarding his posts. Since when is it not OK to question a poster’s post or point out errors in a post?  Some of Caps information then is posted by other posters as gospel. I am sorry, just because Caps says it is so doesn’t make it so with me. Show me the proof!

As for private email…I have seen this posted in the Shango thread…SS check your mail ... 

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #314 on: May 17, 2008, 11:49:42 AM »

I've been guilty of posting in the forum...for someone to check their email...what I am doing then, is asking a *mod* to read something before I post it....that came from a third party regarding info I'm seeking...asking a mod if I should post it or not...has it already been posted...or should I make slight changes, as taking out the senders name and email info before posting it.

I do this as a protection to the person who sent me the info...*not a cagemate* ever...

Destiny

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #315 on: May 17, 2008, 11:58:41 AM »

SS…Here is a few things of the top of my head that have been left hanging in the Shango thread. These all came from Cap’s posts and I bet there are at least 50 other things posted and many never mentioned again.

Park Apartments
Fred Arambatzis Martina
No Karen Martina
REGDAN ENOZ
Cabez - Jacobs
Kalpoes don’t live at 91B Hooiberg
Deutekom was driving a car that night
Ben Vocking
Julia was there when something happened Natalee
Freddy Zedan Arambatzis doesn’t exist
Nadira doesn’t exist
Steve Croes doesn’t exist

As one who has spent countless hours trying to answer Cap’s questions since December, it would be nice if he would at least answer some of the questions about his own posts!

I will repeat what I have posted before…Most of my questions to Caps have been regarding his posts. Since when is it not OK to question a poster’s post or point out errors in a post?  Some of Caps information then is posted by other posters as gospel. I am sorry, just because Caps says it is so doesn’t make it so with me. Show me the proof!

As for private email…I have seen this posted in the Shango thread…SS check your mail ... 

Mum,

Your questions about specific information that CAPS has shared are certainly legitimate.  Many of us share some of your same questions and confusion.  This does not justify, however, personal attacks on a poster who is trying to be helpful to us.  I don't know why some of the questions have not been answered and perhaps, some of his information has been incorrect.  Much of his valuable information has been completely correct, though, and I do believe that he is trying to help us.  If you have reasons to believe that he is not honest in his attempts to help us, then you need to share that information and not stand in the background with it.  Questioning the information that a poster provides is certainly acceptable.  Attacking another poster who is trying to be helpful is not OK.  This is SM, it is not RU.  I don't have any email.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #316 on: May 17, 2008, 11:59:55 AM »

I've been guilty of posting in the forum...for someone to check their email...what I am doing then, is asking a *mod* to read something before I post it....that came from a third party regarding info I'm seeking...asking a mod if I should post it or not...has it already been posted...or should I make slight changes, as taking out the senders name and email info before posting it.

I do this as a protection to the person who sent me the info...*not a cagemate* ever...

Destiny

ooopsie...meant to say...I've never posted to the forum private emails from fellow primates...most are completely off-topic...and Klaas would only end up having to move them to the Lounge...LOL!

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #317 on: May 17, 2008, 12:02:08 PM »

Destiny

Destiny, I would do exactly the same thing you did.  If I had important information I would ask for advice also.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #318 on: May 17, 2008, 12:06:05 PM »

Why is the NH thread turning into a thread about other posters?

I don't know why anyone, after all this time would take what anyone posts as gospel.

IMO, Caps and OE are perfectly capable of defending themselves.  Personally, I don't think either one of them are intentionally trying to mislead us in any way.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #319 on: May 17, 2008, 12:08:36 PM »

I am not sure about most of Caps' info... some of it goes right past me and I am just left scratching my head. I try to figure it out, but am left wondering sometimes. That doesn't mean that it's not true, just that I don't understand it.

I can tell you that recently I found out something that Caps did get absolutely correct. It's really not all that important what it is... cause it really doesn't affect the info we have all gathered and I'm not sure it has anything to do with the case (but maybe it does)... but he did solve a minor area for me at least.

He could have told me I was correct and just left it at that, but did find the info on his own and it was right. I got an email recently from someone and that person told me the truth - Caps had already figured it out. No one else would have ever found this I believe.

Sooo Kudos to Caps on that one.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.