March 28, 2024, 06:58:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #752 5/15 - 5/20/08  (Read 283857 times)
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #340 on: May 17, 2008, 12:50:55 PM »

"No comment"

Wreck,  I almost posted the same thing!!   

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #341 on: May 17, 2008, 12:51:44 PM »

Pita

THANK YOU!  THANK YOU!

I have been search for that transcript forever.

Do you happen to have the link?

Again ... THANK YOU!

Janet

Janet, I'm sorry I don't.   Crying or Very sad   I found it in my notes, but didn't have a link.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #342 on: May 17, 2008, 12:53:12 PM »

FOM ... IIRC Greta did say that she could have "crawled under the table" regarding Anita's words which decribed graphic sexual activity between Natalee and Joran.  I cannot recall Greta stating anything about "underwear".  I could be wrong.

However ... in LOVING NATALEE ... Beth reveal that in the Anita/Paulus encounter ... it was her that refers to the "underwear" issue as it pertains to Joran's declarations ... not Anita.

Janet

Thanks CARPE

----

Maybe Greta, is just a big SOOPA-FREAK, like that.
The kind you don't take home to MUDDA?

-Rick James

j/k

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #343 on: May 17, 2008, 12:53:30 PM »

I'm dumbfounded. I guess we all better get out our Bibles and swear an oath before every post.

And remember:   Ephesians 4:32 And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted ...Be kind to one another, tender-hearted, forgiving each other, just as God in Christ also has forgiven you.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #344 on: May 17, 2008, 12:54:04 PM »

oops..thanks carpe

: )

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #345 on: May 17, 2008, 12:58:14 PM »

Okay, wrong word  -- I should have said "tipster" instead of "witness" -- my point is the same.

at this late date...it's hard for me to believe that any action will be taken without a tipster. It's up to those that know more than us to determine if the search is warranted.

The pond was searched - therefore the tipster was judged credible. jmo.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #346 on: May 17, 2008, 12:58:16 PM »

I'm dumbfounded. I guess we all better get out our Bibles and swear an oath before every post.

And remember:   Ephesians 4:32 And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted ...Be kind to one another, tender-hearted, forgiving each other, just as God in Christ also has forgiven you.

From your finger tips to my ex's ears..lol
forgiveness is a blessing

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #347 on: May 17, 2008, 01:03:15 PM »

Back in February, OE might not have been told that the pond was being scanned as the result of information from a tipster.  He was probably sharing information based on what he had been told at the time.  Information from a tipster or witness was no doubt very sensitive information.  We might also remember that OE said the he wasn't told the details of retriving the cage contents which occured while he was on land.  If I recall, he described watching the Dutch/Aruban ship from the beach area.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #348 on: May 17, 2008, 01:04:16 PM »

I'm glad that a tipster came forward and that someone has decided to help. That's what we all want. If the pond turns up nothing - it's just another area cleared. The Persistence didn't go to Aruba based on a whim and a wish.... they had info where to search. Whether that turns out to be correct remains to be seen.

Same thing with the pond.

Someone of Aruba has info about Natalee - who's to say that this tipster isn't the one?

+++

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #349 on: May 17, 2008, 01:06:21 PM »

Pita

THANK YOU!  THANK YOU!

Again ... THANK YOU!

Janet

Janet, I'm sorry I don't.   Crying or Very sad   I found it in my notes, but didn't have a link.

the stuff you all have "in your notes"  Smile  is amazing!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #350 on: May 17, 2008, 01:08:34 PM »

I am not a politically correct person.  I want the truth.

SS ... if you cite CAPS in response to my request as to your source pertaining to a submission to Patrick's blog and ... then you can only produce back up that has already been proven to be incorrect ... I feel that I am allowed to question you and ... be provided with an explanation.

If ... two weeks later ... you are still upholding CAPS as the source of that submission ... I do not understand why you should get a free pass.

If Kyle states one specific reason for the search of the pond in February when no explanation was necessary and ... then states an entire different reason in May ... then I have every right to challenge Kyle and ... be provided with an explanation.

Janet
Janet, I still don't get what you are upset about Kyle and the pond search. All he said is that the pond hadn't been searched before. It wasn't -- where is the lie? He NEGLECTED to tell us that a witness directed them to the pond -- that is not a lie -- just an omission he didn't feel we needed to know.

You and I read the following posts of Kyle very differently.  IMO Kyle left no doubt as to the reason the pond was being search:

1.  The Persistence happened to be "dockside".
2.  The pond was the local pond that had not been ruled out.

Janet

+++++++

Oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #736 2/27 -
« Reply #277 on: February 28, 2008, 07:46:09 PM »

The pond search was conducted to rule out a local pond that was one of the only ponds in the area not searched to date.  We were dockside (26-Feb) due to weather and couldn't do much so we did the pond sonar search.  It's good to have the technology on board to complete something like that quickly while we're local.

Oceanexploration
« Reply #285 on: February 28, 2008, 08:01:26 PM »

Again, this was done to rule out the pond that wasn't previously searched while we were waiting on weather dockside with the Persistence.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #351 on: May 17, 2008, 01:10:42 PM »

Pita

THANK YOU!  THANK YOU!

Again ... THANK YOU!

Janet

Pita ... thank you again.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #352 on: May 17, 2008, 01:14:24 PM »

Back in February, OE might not have been told that the pond was being scanned as the result of information from a tipster.  He was probably sharing information based on what he had been told at the time.  Information from a tipster or witness was no doubt very sensitive information.  We might also remember that OE said the he wasn't told the details of retriving the cage contents which occured while he was on land.  If I recall, he described watching the Dutch/Aruban ship from the beach area.

Exactly!  What Ocean knew in February was different to what he
knew in May......doesn't make either statement a lie.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #353 on: May 17, 2008, 01:16:37 PM »

Carpe has the new P&W (DeVries) video posted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gS3Q5ZGoRjs

anyone know who this is?

+++

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #354 on: May 17, 2008, 01:20:15 PM »

anyone know who this is?

Nadira???  Freddy??? Ben Voking??? Daury???   
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #355 on: May 17, 2008, 01:31:45 PM »

Exactly!  What Ocean knew in February was different to what he
knew in May......doesn't make either statement a lie.
Ditto!! What does it even matter WHY they decided to search the pond and who KNEW the reason at the time?????????

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #356 on: May 17, 2008, 01:44:24 PM »

anyone know who this is?

AliB

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5RAr8nUbu8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_O19hf98yqo
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #357 on: May 17, 2008, 01:44:56 PM »

I just pray that something important was found in that area of the pond that looks like it was scraped - even if it was just a size 14 sneaker.  I agree with Rob about this case being in need of a tipster or statement from a witness.  This entire investigation was so badly damaged from the very beginning.  There are people on One Crappy Island who know exactly what happened that night - either first-hand or vicariously..  At this point, someone will have to come forward with a tip or one of the perps will need to be forced to sing like a canary.  It is more important than ever for us to keep Natalee's plight alive and hopefully, through our sources and research, we can help by putting pressure on the guilty perps.  As Beth so eloquently put it...make their lives a living hell.. until someone comes forward with the answers.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #358 on: May 17, 2008, 01:50:45 PM »

O/T - well, sort of.

There are basically two types of people in the world - the kind who look at the big picture and the kind who look at the details.

We have that situation where I work. Some people say, "It doesn't matter if I made sure all the documentation was perfect, cause I got the child's health care taken care of." Then, there are other people who say, "It won't do any good to get something done if it isn't documented correctly so we can make sure everything has been taken care of."

Both are right, and you need both kinds of people to get the job done. Our job here will be much more successful if we work together. 

Smoochies.

I Stand With The Girl
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #359 on: May 17, 2008, 01:55:26 PM »

Oceanexploration
« Reply #277 on: February 28, 2008, 07:46:09 PM »

The pond search was conducted to rule out a local pond that was one of the only ponds in the area not searched to date.  We were dockside (26-Feb) due to weather and couldn't do much so we did the pond sonar search.  It's good to have the technology on board to complete something like that quickly while we're local.

Oceanexploration
« Reply #285 on: February 28, 2008, 08:01:26 PM »

Again, this was done to rule out the pond that wasn't previously searched while we were waiting on weather dockside with the Persistence.

The above statement is absolutely true as far as the poster knew at the time.  What Kyle said yesterday is also absolutely true also...there is really no inconsistencies in anything he said based on the information he had each time. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.