April 17, 2024, 10:54:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #752 5/15 - 5/20/08  (Read 285767 times)
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #400 on: May 17, 2008, 04:03:26 PM »

Rob

As far as I know, Ali B (a Dutch singer) has nothing to do with the case.  All I did was look at the screen shots posted and watch the video.  The picture you asked about was taken from Pauw and Witteman show Dec 10, 2007  (they were showing a lot of old clips).  I went to that show and read the info, it mentioned Ali B.  Don't know if he was there as a promo or to discus case.  At that time, I believe Mos was saying the case would be closed by Dec. 31st.  I don't remember.

Ali B has nothing to do with the case,it a dutch Rapper
A very friendly person,with a big mouth

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #401 on: May 17, 2008, 04:05:58 PM »

The person I want to know more about is this guy...

Deutekom was driving a car that night<<<< snipped from Mum's post>>>>>

This is suppose to be one of the main Dirty Hands in all this...and still I can't even spell his name right much less find out about him.

It seems like there are so many Dirty Hands.  Is Deutekom the same one who was supposedly driving a car that night and also the same Dirty Hand that someone recently posted a picture of who owned car dealerships?

SS,
There has never been a picture of Frans Deutekom posted to my knowledge.

Thanks.  I guess it isn't the same person and I've confused them..  The picture that I am thinking of was posted in the last thread.  It's a man with sunglasses, a sport coat and tie, and he has light hair. The picture is black and white.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #402 on: May 17, 2008, 04:06:09 PM »

Janet:

Just because I post something it doesn't mean I think it's the "gospel truth"..It's important to look at all information and resources and investigate it to find the truth,if it's questionable then it needs to be taken with a grain of salt. Much of what I read from Caps appears to be his honest attempt at finding out the truth and I have no reason to think otherwise. Granted he changes his theories,speculates and doesn't answer specific questions it doesn't bother me at all because I think he is trying to help. He brings info here that no one else does and I can handle him not answering my questions. I do not see any evidence that he has any wrong intentions here and you can see by his recent info on the pond,its location and witnesses he has been right on the money.

******* ... if that is what it is all about ... then I see the writing on the wall.

Janet

How so? Do you think he is not taking risks posting from Aruba and exposing those involved and the cover up? How many others from Aruba post here and try to help? Do you think he is a mole deliberately feeding us bad information? Is it better for Natalee that he stop posting here? Did you know he has been trying to help long before he started posting here?
« Last Edit: May 17, 2008, 04:17:09 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #403 on: May 17, 2008, 04:06:29 PM »

Is he #25 at the very bottom?

http://tinyurl.com/69vkjj

++++++++++++

Page #48 listed among Aruban Authorities with whom consultations were held

http://tinyurl.com/632j64

Yes!  IMO that is....  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #404 on: May 17, 2008, 04:08:19 PM »

This is suppose to be one of the main Dirty Hands in all this...and still I can't even spell his name right much less find out about him.

It seems like there are so many Dirty Hands.  Is Deutekom the same one who was supposedly driving a car that night and also the same Dirty Hand that someone recently posted a picture of who owned car dealerships?

SS,
There has never been a picture of Frans Deutekom posted to my knowledge.

Thanks.  I guess it isn't the same person and I've confused them..  The picture that I am thinking of was posted in the last thread.  It's a man with sunglasses, a sport coat and tie, and he has light hair. The picture is black and white.

That was Judge J. S. Kuiperdal, there was some confusion; it was straightened out later in the thread.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #405 on: May 17, 2008, 04:11:37 PM »

Thanks, TM.   
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #406 on: May 17, 2008, 04:14:22 PM »

Thanks, TM.   

You're welcome SS! 

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #407 on: May 17, 2008, 04:19:16 PM »

That is my understanding per Caps...don't know any more than that.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #408 on: May 17, 2008, 04:20:25 PM »

First a Book club at the Van Der Sloot house and now Anita hosts Moments Of Silence. Is Anita in the running for the next woman of the year award in Aruba?

Going by what I can understand about this article anita sloot-hugen was born in arhem,holland in 1956.Can anyone understand more of this article?

Yes...it says she has very bad tastes in clothes....especially bathing suits...and that her husband and eldest son...are lying...stinking murderes...
was it you or Rob thatsaid this morning that the girl in the bottom left is wearing the picture in the top right????? 

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #409 on: May 17, 2008, 04:22:45 PM »

girl in bottom RIGHT (I meant)

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #410 on: May 17, 2008, 04:25:28 PM »

Janet:

Just because I post something it doesn't mean I think it's the "gospel truth"..Much of what I read from Caps appears to be his honest attempt at finding out the truth and I have no reason to think otherwise. Granted he changes his theories,speculates and doesn't answer specific questions it doesn't bother me at all because I think he is trying to help. He brings info here that no one else does and I can handle him not answering my questions. I do not see any evidence that he has any wrong intentions here and you can see by his recent info on the pond,its location and witnesses he has been right on the money.

******* ... if that is what it is all about ... then I see the writing on the wall.

Janet

How so? Do you think he is not taking risks posting from Aruba and exposing those involved and the cover up? How many others from Aruba post here and try to help?  Do you think he is a mole deliberately feeding us bad information?  Is it better for Natalee that he stop posting here? Did you know he has been trying to help long before he started posting here?

YES!!!

******* ... I know your position in regards to CAPS.  I know Klaas' position in regards to CAPS.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #411 on: May 17, 2008, 04:26:21 PM »

First a Book club at the Van Der Sloot house and now Anita hosts Moments Of Silence. Is Anita in the running for the next woman of the year award in Aruba?

Going by what I can understand about this article anita sloot-hugen was born in arhem,holland in 1956.Can anyone understand more of this article?

Yes...it says she has very bad tastes in clothes....especially bathing suits...and that her husband and eldest son...are lying...stinking murderes...
was it you or Rob thatsaid this morning that the girl in the bottom left is wearing the picture in the top right????? 

Not me...I'm a good monkey...LOLOL....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #412 on: May 17, 2008, 04:27:09 PM »

bb and 2NJSons

I would agree that your posts are the Frans van Deutekom in question.  Of course I am no Caps/Shango/DirtyHand expert.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #413 on: May 17, 2008, 04:30:14 PM »

Caps has been a little hard to read.  If Klaas says he's one of the good guys...and Klaas is all seeing....That's good enough for me.  Maybe google will add a Cap's translator....after they add the papiamentu one.   
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #414 on: May 17, 2008, 04:32:20 PM »

I would love to see the "Thought Print" expert interpret Anita's "Art"!! 

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #415 on: May 17, 2008, 04:32:30 PM »

bb and 2NJSons

I would agree that your posts are the Frans van Deutekom in question.  Of course I am no Caps/Shango/DirtyHand expert.

Nor am I....thanks, Buckeye.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #416 on: May 17, 2008, 04:35:07 PM »

Janet
No there is no gospel truth here...that would be almost impossible given all the misinformation that is out there.  You know that I do not take what Caps or anyone says without some supporting proof.  That is why I asked about this guy.  Mum and I have been asking and asking and for some reason the answers are either over looked or maybe I miss them. 

What would you like me to explain...to the best of my ability... about Caps?  He is a person that is not new to this internet stuff and he's posted on the FP before...he ventured in here to help me with Shango. I do not for one minute think every thing he has said about what he thinks Shango meant is true... or Simian...or Merian.  I have been around in circles with him..both on the forum and in emails to him.  I have challenged him in twenty ways to one...no one gets a free pass with me.  Caps brought up his name and I had never...ever...ever...heard of the guy.  Not one single time in all I had read or seen posted did I know who he was.  That is why I asked about him.  When he said he was a dirty hand...that caught my attention...I wanted to see if it fit. 

The Shango thread has a life of its own and in there you can pretty much throw out anything...within reason and it will be questioned and scrutinized and still remain an open debate for weeks or months at a time. Caps stuff is just a theory at this point...some things fit...others don't.  I know some, myself included, have wondered how he happened here. How did any of us get here?  For the time being I trust Caps...I know his name...I even know his phone number.  I may not give him free reign to say anything he wants, but he has given us some reliable info.  What seems to bother everyone the most...myself included...is that he is trying to make Shango fit into things he may have heard or know...that drives me nuts...just ask all the others I have angered over this. 

Nevertheless, as of right now, I will just see how it all plays out.  He may or may not be reliable...but then again we all have our own identities sitting at the computer that lends us to lead alternate lives.  I will be happy to try to answer any questions you may have...if I can.  You can email me cindoal@yahoo.com  or ask here. If I can't say or don't know...I promise I will say so. 
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #417 on: May 17, 2008, 04:36:30 PM »

Janet:

Just because I post something it doesn't mean I think it's the "gospel truth"..Much of what I read from Caps appears to be his honest attempt at finding out the truth and I have no reason to think otherwise. Granted he changes his theories,speculates and doesn't answer specific questions it doesn't bother me at all because I think he is trying to help. He brings info here that no one else does and I can handle him not answering my questions. I do not see any evidence that he has any wrong intentions here and you can see by his recent info on the pond,its location and witnesses he has been right on the money.

Janet

How so? Do you think he is not taking risks posting from Aruba and exposing those involved and the cover up? How many others from Aruba post here and try to help?  Do you think he is a mole deliberately feeding us bad information?  Is it better for Natalee that he stop posting here? Did you know he has been trying to help long before he started posting here?

YES!!!

******* ... I know your position in regards to CAPS.  I know Klaas' position in regards to CAPS.

Janet

LOL! I haven't seen it Janet..Although I don't read every word in the Shango thread I have watched his posts the last month or so and appreciated the information. Where has he posted bad information to make you think he is a plant leading us away from the truth? What clues have you seen he is on the side of the perps? I know who he is and have done some research and I have my own questions,but I do not talk to him or worry about it much. Why should I worry about what Caps posts? We post on a blog with all sorts of discussions and research and if I had proof someone was posting bad information you can rest assured I will challenge them.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2008, 04:41:54 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #418 on: May 17, 2008, 04:46:22 PM »

Janet:

Janet

YES!!!

Janet

Janet,
Please explain why you believe this to be true or refer me to links etc.  If you have proof of this I would really like to see it.

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #419 on: May 17, 2008, 04:47:19 PM »

I believe the prosecutor's name is Frans van Deutekom.  I have no idea who Maarten Deutekom is.

That is supposed to be Frans D.  The Maarten (Vandenberg..urg?)  They are all playing the same "hide behind the name thing to confuse everyone.  Afterall, they have the licence bureau and all it's perks (illegal) ties up, now don't they?  They can print any and everything they need from stolen licences and make all the passports and ID they want for whomever they want.  They are a country with security information and can get materials to forge anything for anyone.  That needs to be stopped yesterday.   Jack blue
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.