April 15, 2024, 10:20:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #752 5/15 - 5/20/08  (Read 285392 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #420 on: May 17, 2008, 04:54:13 PM »

Caps has been a little hard to read.  If Klaas says he's one of the good guys...and Klaas is all seeing....That's good enough for me.  Maybe google will add a Cap's translator....after they add the papiamentu one.   

I agree with your view on Caps, Buckeye!  I have been able to figure out most of the things that Caps says that I think I need to know, but I could really, really, use a good Papiamento translator! 

come across! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #421 on: May 17, 2008, 04:54:23 PM »

Is he #25 at the very bottom?

http://tinyurl.com/69vkjj

++++++++++++

Page #48 listed among Aruban Authorities with whom consultations were held

http://tinyurl.com/632j64

Yep.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #422 on: May 17, 2008, 04:55:07 PM »

Janet:

Just because I post something it doesn't mean I think it's the "gospel truth"..Much of what I read from Caps appears to be his honest attempt at finding out the truth and I have no reason to think otherwise. Granted he changes his theories,speculates and doesn't answer specific questions it doesn't bother me at all because I think he is trying to help. He brings info here that no one else does and I can handle him not answering my questions. I do not see any evidence that he has any wrong intentions here and you can see by his recent info on the pond,its location and witnesses he has been right on the money.

******* ... if that is what it is all about ... then I see the writing on the wall.

Janet

How so? Do you think he is not taking risks posting from Aruba and exposing those involved and the cover up? How many others from Aruba post here and try to help?  Do you think he is a mole deliberately feeding us bad information?  Is it better for Natalee that he stop posting here? Did you know he has been trying to help long before he started posting here?

YES!!!

******* ... I know your position in regards to CAPS.  I know Klaas' position in regards to CAPS.

Janet

LOL! I haven't seen it Janet..Although I don't read every word in the Shango thread I have watched his posts the last month or so and appreciated the information. Where has he posted bad information to make you think he is a plant leading us away from the truth? What clues have you seen he is on the side of the perps? I know who he is and have done some research and I have my own questions,but I do not talk to him or worry about it much. Why should I worry about what Caps posts? We post on a blog with all sorts of discussions and research and if I had proof someone was posting bad information you can rest assured I will challenge them.

1.  ******* ... I do not appreciate my opinion being mocked.  I do not deserve my opinion being mocked.  I have spent too much time research CAP'S and SS' posts prior to arriving at my conclusion ... a conclusion that came from a lot of speculation since CAPS' first posted in January.  ******* ... you know I do not stand alone in my concerns.

2.  You answered your own question.

I am done.  You know the place I am at regarding CAPS and ... I know where you stand.  I will not mock your position but ... I strongly disagree with it.

Janet

++++++++++

Janet:

Just because I post something it doesn't mean I think it's the "gospel truth"..It's important to look at all information and resources and investigate it to find the truth,if it's questionable then it needs to be taken with a grain of salt. Much of what I read from Caps appears to be his honest attempt at finding out the truth and I have no reason to think otherwise. Granted he changes his theories,speculates and doesn't answer specific questions it doesn't bother me at all because I think he is trying to help. He brings info here that no one else does and I can handle him not answering my questions. I do not see any evidence that he has any wrong intentions here and you can see by his recent info on the pond,its location and witnesses he has been right on the money.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #423 on: May 17, 2008, 04:57:01 PM »

I would love to see the "Thought Print" expert interpret Anita's "Art"!! 

Me too! 

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #424 on: May 17, 2008, 05:00:33 PM »

bb and 2NJSons

I would agree that your posts are the Frans van Deutekom in question.  Of course I am no Caps/Shango/DirtyHand expert.

I would love to find a photo but so far no luck.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #425 on: May 17, 2008, 05:01:37 PM »

Janet,I am not mocking you at all. I simply gave my individual opinion on what I read of Caps. You obviously read every post of his and know more about what he thinks so your opinion is appreciated and taken into consideration. Can you show me why you think he is a mole and where he posted bad information?
« Last Edit: May 17, 2008, 05:03:27 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #426 on: May 17, 2008, 05:03:38 PM »

bb and 2NJSons

I would agree that your posts are the Frans van Deutekom in question.  Of course I am no Caps/Shango/DirtyHand expert.

I would love to find a photo but so far no luck.

BB, many of us have tried with no success.  IMO this confirms some of the things we've been told about him.   

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #427 on: May 17, 2008, 05:11:16 PM »

Janet:

Janet:

Just because I post something from Caps it doesn't mean I think it's the "gospel truth"..It's important to look at all information and resources and investigate it to find the truth,if it's questionable then it needs to be taken with a grain of salt. Much of what I read from Caps appears to be his honest attempt at finding out the truth and I have no reason to think otherwise. Granted he changes his theories,speculates and doesn't answer specific questions it doesn't bother me at all because I think he is trying to help. He brings info here that no one else does and I can handle him not answering my questions. I do not see any evidence that he has any wrong intentions here and you can see by his recent info on the pond,its location and witnesses he has been right on the money.

******* ... if that is what it is all about ... then I see the writing on the wall.

Janet

How so? Do you think he is not taking risks posting from Aruba and exposing those involved and the cover up? How many others from Aruba post here and try to help?  Do you think he is a mole deliberately feeding us bad information?  Is it better for Natalee that he stop posting here? Did you know he has been trying to help long before he started posting here?

YES!!!

******* ... I know your position in regards to CAPS.  I know Klaas' position in regards to CAPS.

Janet

LOL! I haven't seen it Janet..Although I don't read every word in the Shango thread I have watched his posts the last month or so and appreciated the information. Where has he posted bad information to make you think he is a plant leading us away from the truth? What clues have you seen he is on the side of the perps? I know who he is and have done some research and I have my own questions,but I do not talk to him or worry about it much. Why should I worry about what Caps posts? We post on a blog with all sorts of discussions and research and if I had proof someone was posting bad information you can rest assured I will challenge them.

1.  ******* ... I do not appreciate my opinion being mocked.  I do not deserve my opinion being mocked.  I have spent too much time research CAP'S and SS' posts prior to arriving at my conclusion ... a conclusion that came from a lot of speculation since CAPS' first posted in January.  ******* ... you know I do not stand alone in my concerns.

I am done.  You know the place I am at regarding CAPS and ... I know where you stand.  I will not mock your position but ... I strongly disagree with it.

Janet

++++++++++

Janet:

Just because I post something from Caps it doesn't mean I think it's the "gospel truth"..It's important to look at all information and resources and investigate it to find the truth,if it's questionable then it needs to be taken with a grain of salt. Much of what I read from Caps appears to be his honest attempt at finding out the truth and I have no reason to think otherwise. Granted he changes his theories,speculates and doesn't answer specific questions it doesn't bother me at all because I think he is trying to help. He brings info here that no one else does and I can handle him not answering my questions. I do not see any evidence that he has any wrong intentions here and you can see by his recent info on the pond,its location and witnesses he has been right on the money.

OK Janet, enough is enough.

I am not a mole.  I have never met CAPS and I have never had a conversation with him.  I don't know anyone in Aruba and I have never set foot on the crappy island.  I am a 58 year old high school guidance counselor/school psychologist.  I am a divorced single parent with a son who is an attorney for the Justice Department in Washington, DC.  I live in New Jersey, close to NYC.  I am originally from the Philadelphia area, but I have lived all over the US and in other countries.  Is there anything else that you would like to know?  I don't know where you have come up with your information, but you are off base and out of line.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2008, 05:16:41 PM by Observer » Logged
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #428 on: May 17, 2008, 05:16:13 PM »

Janet,I am not mocking you at all. I simply gave my individual opinion on what I read of Caps. You obviously read every post of his and know more about what he thinks so your opinion is appreciated and taken into consideration. Can you show me why you think he is a mole and where he posted bad information?

Please keep in mind that anything in the Shango thread is not supposed to be taken as fact or truth...Shango is an enigma...he may not even be real.  He may be the one that has lead us all astray as Simian says.  NOTHING POSTED IN SHANGO SHOULD EVER BE TAKEN AS A VALID TRUTH WITH OUT SUBSTANTIAL PROOF.  That is a theoretical forum over there for all things Shango or Simian...sometimes things get posted here that should have been in there and vice versa...just ask Rob...he does it all the time.  If it was posted here in this forum I would like to see it...I may be able to explain it...then again I may not...at least give me a chance. Please.
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #429 on: May 17, 2008, 05:18:39 PM »

The person I want to know more about is this guy...

Deutekom was driving a car that night<<<< snipped from Mum's post>>>>>

This is suppose to be one of the main Dirty Hands in all this...and still I can't even spell his name right much less find out about him.

It seems like there are so many Dirty Hands.  Is Deutekom the same one who was supposedly driving a car that night and also the same Dirty Hand that someone recently posted a picture of who owned car dealerships?

SS,
There has never been a picture of Frans Deutekom posted to my knowledge.

Thanks.  I guess it isn't the same person and I've confused them..  The picture that I am thinking of was posted in the last thread.  It's a man with sunglasses, a sport coat and tie, and he has light hair. The picture is black and white.

SS, I think this is the guy you want.....

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #430 on: May 17, 2008, 05:23:44 PM »

Rob

As far as I know, Ali B (a Dutch singer) has nothing to do with the case.  All I did was look at the screen shots posted and watch the video.  The picture you asked about was taken from Pauw and Witteman show Dec 10, 2007  (they were showing a lot of old clips).  I went to that show and read the info, it mentioned Ali B.  Don't know if he was there as a promo or to discus case.  At that time, I believe Mos was saying the case would be closed by Dec. 31st.  I don't remember.

Ali B has nothing to do with the case,it a dutch Rapper
A very friendly person,with a big mouth

Wasn't there someone arrested and we were wondering who the person was with the initials AB.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #431 on: May 17, 2008, 05:25:06 PM »

1971? no photo

http://projects.firstsoftware.nl/script/vriewill2.exe/email2?aanl34589298900000019047

+++++++++++++

>>>>SNIP

TIJD

De rechter begreep het verzoek van de advocaten goed. Hij bevestigde dat het betreffende proces-verbaal al in november 2004 was afgerond, maar pas vorige week is gedeponeerd bij de griffier, een paar dagen voor de zittingsdatum. “Het is een terugkerend probleem dat processen-verbaal te laat binnenkomen. Zonde, want dat betekent onnodig tijdverlies voor alle betrokkenen en het is zonde van de tijd en ruimte die voor vandaag in de rechtszaal was gereserveerd. Die tijd hadden we kunnen benutten voor een andere zaak.” Van den Noort honoreerde het verzoek om uitstel en gaf aan de cocaďnezaak met twee maanden te zullen aanhouden. “Krijgen we dan wel op tijd een nieuwe oproep?”, vroeg advocaat Lejuez. Officier van justitie Frans van Deutekom zegde toe binnen een week een nieuwe datum bekend te maken. De zeven verdachten in deze zaak, vijf mannen en twee vrouwen, worden er van verdacht dat ze in de periode van 1 september 2003 tot en met 19 juli 2004 in vereniging in het bezit waren van cocaďne en hennep en dit te hebben ingevoerd, vervoerd en verkocht.

http://tinyurl.com/5rgbfu

++++++++++++++++

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #432 on: May 17, 2008, 05:25:51 PM »

This is suppose to be one of the main Dirty Hands in all this...and still I can't even spell his name right much less find out about him.

It seems like there are so many Dirty Hands.  Is Deutekom the same one who was supposedly driving a car that night and also the same Dirty Hand that someone recently posted a picture of who owned car dealerships?

SS,

Thanks.  I guess it isn't the same person and I've confused them..  The picture that I am thinking of was posted in the last thread.  It's a man with sunglasses, a sport coat and tie, and he has light hair. The picture is black and white.

The pictures are of Judge J. S. Kuiperdal, not Deutekom.

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #433 on: May 17, 2008, 05:27:43 PM »

I thought those AB abreviations were some confusion with Freddy's Arambatzis Zandam name....certainly could have been someone else though.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #434 on: May 17, 2008, 05:31:40 PM »

*******, in the fake DL case Paulus' clients were convicted IIRC ...I thought Paulus lost the case. I'm back a few pages, so sorry of this was already clarified.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #435 on: May 17, 2008, 05:36:45 PM »

*******, in the fake DL case Paulus' clients were convicted IIRC ...I thought Paulus lost the case. I'm back a few pages, so sorry of this was already clarified.

From what I understood cheremy croes and wever walked but the others may have been convicted.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #436 on: May 17, 2008, 05:39:01 PM »

1971? no photo

http://projects.firstsoftware.nl/script/vriewill2.exe/email2?aanl34589298900000019047

+++++++++++++

>>>>SNIP

TIJD

De rechter begreep het verzoek van de advocaten goed. Hij bevestigde dat het betreffende proces-verbaal al in november 2004 was afgerond, maar pas vorige week is gedeponeerd bij de griffier, een paar dagen voor de zittingsdatum. “Het is een terugkerend probleem dat processen-verbaal te laat binnenkomen. Zonde, want dat betekent onnodig tijdverlies voor alle betrokkenen en het is zonde van de tijd en ruimte die voor vandaag in de rechtszaal was gereserveerd. Die tijd hadden we kunnen benutten voor een andere zaak.” Van den Noort honoreerde het verzoek om uitstel en gaf aan de cocaďnezaak met twee maanden te zullen aanhouden. “Krijgen we dan wel op tijd een nieuwe oproep?”, vroeg advocaat Lejuez. Officier van justitie Frans van Deutekom zegde toe binnen een week een nieuwe datum bekend te maken. De zeven verdachten in deze zaak, vijf mannen en twee vrouwen, worden er van verdacht dat ze in de periode van 1 september 2003 tot en met 19 juli 2004 in vereniging in het bezit waren van cocaďne en hennep en dit te hebben ingevoerd, vervoerd en verkocht.
http://tinyurl.com/5rgbfu

++++++++++++++++

Babelfish Translation:
TIME The judge understood the request of the lawyers well. He confirmed that the concerning warrant had been already wound up in November 2004, but it has been just last week deposited at the clerk, a couple days for the meeting date. It is a returning problem that warrants too late come in. Sin, because that means unnecessary time loss for all people concerned and it is sin of the time and space which had been reserved for today in the courtroom. That time we could have exploited for another matter. Of pine Noort the request remunerated delay and gave to the cocaine matter with two months will apprehend. Do we get or on time a new recall? , lawyer asked Lejuez. Public prosecutor French of Deutekom promised within a week a new make date confessed. Seven two women suspected, become there of suspected that them in the period of 1 September 2003 up to and including 19 July 2004 in association in the possession of cocaine and hemp and have this had been introduced, transported and sold in this matter, five men and.

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #437 on: May 17, 2008, 05:40:32 PM »

SS,

The pictures are of Judge J. S. Kuiperdal, not Deutekom.

Thanks, TM.  That's the picture.  I thought that was Deutekom.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #438 on: May 17, 2008, 05:40:53 PM »

Deutekom…Caps has posted that he is F.A.P.M. van Deutekom, and twice that he is from Germany. I hope I have the initials right, as I don’t have time to go back and search Caps’ post.

Seeing that we have only recently found the real Ben Vocking photo and know very little about Anita’s past, I do not think it is strange that very little is known of Deutekom. Doesn’t mean he isn’t a ‘Dirty Hand’. He very well could be. Just the way my mind works…

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #439 on: May 17, 2008, 05:45:54 PM »

Janet:

Janet:

Janet

YES!!!

Janet

Janet

++++++++++

Janet:

OK Janet, enough is enough.

I am not a mole.  I have never met CAPS and I have never had a conversation with him.  I don't know anyone in Aruba and I have never set foot on the crappy island.  I am a 58 year old high school guidance counselor/school psychologist.  I am a divorced single parent with a son who is an attorney for the Justice Department in Washington, DC.  I live in New Jersey, close to NYC.  I am originally from the Philadelphia area, but I have lived all over the US and in other countries.  Is there anything else that you would like to know?  I don't know where you have come up with your information, but you are off base and out of line.

SS ... I never said you were a mole.  I said I have followed your posts ... posts that uphold CAPS ... no matter what ... even when it has been revealed that his research on a particular topic is flawed.  SS... you come to CAPS defence every time inconsistencies or flaws in his research are questioned by others.  Is there any reason that CAPS cannot speak for himself.  I have saved post after post where his grasp of the English language exceeds mine.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.