March 28, 2024, 03:03:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #752 5/15 - 5/20/08  (Read 283841 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #440 on: May 17, 2008, 05:48:46 PM »

SS ... I never said you were a mole.  I said I have followed your posts ... posts that uphold CAPS ... no matter what ... even when it has been revealed that his research on a particular topic is flawed.

SS... you come to CAPS defence every time inconsistencies or motives are questioned by others.  Is there any reason that CAPS cannot speak for himself.  I have saved post after post where his grasp of the English language exceeds mine.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #441 on: May 17, 2008, 06:00:08 PM »

SS ... I never said you were a mole.  I said I have followed your posts ... posts that uphold CAPS ... no matter what ... even when it has been revealed that his research on a particular topic is flawed.

SS... you come to CAPS defence every time inconsistencies or motives are questioned by others.  Is there any reason that CAPS cannot speak for himself.  I have saved post after post where his grasp of the English language exceeds mine.
Janet

Janet,
Are any of these posts you refer to regarding the seven sins?  If so, most of those words IMO were copied and pasted from the internet and then personal comments were added to each one.  If you are referring to other posts, please provide the links.  Thanks in advance.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #442 on: May 17, 2008, 06:01:50 PM »

bb and 2NJSons

I would agree that your posts are the Frans van Deutekom in question.  Of course I am no Caps/Shango/DirtyHand expert.

I would love to find a photo but so far no luck.

BB, many of us have tried with no success.  IMO this confirms some of the things we've been told about him.   

hmmmmm true, good point.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #443 on: May 17, 2008, 06:05:13 PM »

I can't believe this is still going on about Caps. Ladies and Gentlemen we all have differing opinions on everything Natalee. That has never been a problem before. I just don't understand what the big deal is. The Shango / Simian thread is full of theory - THEORY. I have said, I suck at riddles but enjoy where it go sometimes. I like to find info. Sometimes I'm good at it and other times it's hard given the language thing.

I haven't seen Caps do anything to lead anyone anywhere. It's up to the poster to participate and no one is forcing anyone to post over there. It's a choice. If Caps is a mole, it's the most stealth invasion of SM ever. in my opinion anyway.

If someone doesn't want to participate - that's fine.

I knew when I saw that riddle it would take someone from Aruba to solve it. It's not typical coffee shop talk here. No one talks like that. It's a lay of the land kinda thing. Personally I think Caps has made some strides and has found some info.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #444 on: May 17, 2008, 06:14:37 PM »

Janet

Janet,
Are any of these posts you refer to regarding the seven sins?  If so, most of those words IMO were copied and pasted from the internet and then personal comments were added to each one.  If you are referring to other posts, please provide the links.  Thanks in advance.

Texasmom ... I am referring to posts which CAPS has posted on the SM Forum ... available to all.

My strategy:

1.  Keep it simple.
2.  Pick a research topic and ... stay focused ...  do not get distracted by any other topic.
3.  Ask yourself where would the info pertaining to the research topic be most easily found.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #445 on: May 17, 2008, 06:15:27 PM »

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #446 on: May 17, 2008, 06:17:40 PM »

I can't believe this is still going on about Caps. Ladies and Gentlemen we all have differing opinions on everything Natalee. That has never been a problem before. I just don't understand what the big deal is. The Shango / Simian thread is full of theory - THEORY. I have said, I suck at riddles but enjoy where it go sometimes. I like to find info. Sometimes I'm good at it and other times it's hard given the language thing.

I haven't seen Caps do anything to lead anyone anywhere. It's up to the poster to participate and no one is forcing anyone to post over there. It's a choice. If Caps is a mole, it's the most stealth invasion of SM ever. in my opinion anyway.

If someone doesn't want to participate - that's fine.

I knew when I saw that riddle it would take someone from Aruba to solve it. It's not typical coffee shop talk here. No one talks like that. It's a lay of the land kinda thing. Personally I think Caps has made some strides and has found some info.

Thanks Rob, I agree! 

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #447 on: May 17, 2008, 06:28:20 PM »

Looks like another very severe accident in Aruba.

+++++++++++++
Pick up ta dal dos peaton y sigi core

Saturday, 17 May 2008
Diasabra marduga na altura di Codemsa (Parti Patras) a sosode un accidente bastante serio cu a pone cu polis a sera e caminda di immediato. E informe ta indica cu dos persona tabata crusando e caminda pa bay cumpra cuminda ora cu un auto a pasa dal nan y sigi core. E impacto tabata asina fuerta cu nan e bay cay algun meter di leeuw di nan impacto cu e auto. Un di e personanan ta hopi critico. Click read more pa mas imagen.

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/4757/8/

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #448 on: May 17, 2008, 06:33:05 PM »

Janet

Janet,

Texasmom ... I am referring to posts which CAPS has posted on the SM Forum ... available to all.

My strategy:

1.  Keep it simple.
2.  Pick a research topic and ... stay focused ...  do not get distracted by any other topic.
3.  Ask yourself where would the info pertaining to the research topic be most easily found.

Janet

Janet,
Caps has made close to 900 posts, since you stated that you have "saved" those posts you are referring too; I only wished to see "those" posts.  I have read everything that Caps has posted and have not come to the same conclusion regarding his grasp of the English language versus yours.  From my understanding Caps speaks seven languages so I don't expect his English to be perfect.  I am only trying to understand your position, and help resolve the issue if possible.  I have a very uneasy feeling that you did not come to this position on your own, and I think it is very unfortunate if others have involved you in their issues with Caps.  I have always respected and enjoyed your informative posts, and frequent humor; but respectfully disagree with you on this issue.  If in the future your opinion becomes a proven fact, I will sincerely apologize.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #449 on: May 17, 2008, 06:43:17 PM »

Texasmom ... for now ... I am through sharing all my research as backup for my posts.  It is not expected of CAPS ... why is it expected of Tamikosmom.  Just believe me ... just like most believe CAPS.

I apologize for my attitude but ... I am ticked.

All four grandkids were just dropped off for an overnighter at Mama and Papa's.  I do believe a game of bowling and ... dinner at a restaurant of their choice is where it is at.  Probably McDonalds ... Yuk!!

Janet

+++++++++++

SS…let me ask you one question…

If I post the Freddy Zedan owns the Indo/Lion’s Den are you going to just take my word for it?

Caps posts that the Kalpoes - the father or the stepfather, he never did answer which one, according to a girl there, now own it!

You can certainly take what Caps says without questions, but I will not. So please do not repost Caps post to me....Show me the proof!

I have read everyone of Cap’s post at least three times…each day I type out an index…you would be very surprised what you see on the third read.

All I am trying to say is what you are posting from Caps is not what he said in January!

I am 99% sure as to why he switched to the Indo apartments…the answer is in one of your last few posts…and I will leave it at that!

And yes Lala’s…I am extremely frustrated…seems we have involved just about everyone on Aruba…new names are dropped every week.…I never see Joran’s name in this thread anymore!!!!!

And everytime Caps appears we have more questions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COLUMBO has a word for that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_____

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #450 on: May 17, 2008, 06:47:02 PM »

First a Book club at the Van Der Sloot house and now Anita hosts Moments Of Silence. Is Anita in the running for the next woman of the year award in Aruba?

Going by what I can understand about this article anita sloot-hugen was born in arhem,holland in 1956.Can anyone understand more of this article?

Yes...it says she has very bad tastes in clothes....especially bathing suits...and that her husband and eldest son...are lying...stinking murderes...
LMAO!
All of that is obvious::::snickering::::

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #451 on: May 17, 2008, 06:59:16 PM »

Texasmom ... for now ... I am through sharing all my research as backup for my posts.  It is not expected of CAPS ... why is it expected of Tamikosmom.  Just believe me ... just like most believe CAPS.

I apologize for my attitude but ... I am ticked.

All four grandkids were just dropped off for an overnighter at Mama and Papa's.  I do believe a game of bowling and ... dinner at a restaurant of their choice is where it is at.  Probably McDonalds ... Yuk!!

Janet

+++++++++++

SS…let me ask you one question…

If I post the Freddy Zedan owns the Indo/Lion’s Den are you going to just take my word for it?

Caps posts that the Kalpoes - the father or the stepfather, he never did answer which one, according to a girl there, now own it!

You can certainly take what Caps says without questions, but I will not. So please do not repost Caps post to me....Show me the proof!

I have read everyone of Cap’s post at least three times…each day I type out an index…you would be very surprised what you see on the third read.

All I am trying to say is what you are posting from Caps is not what he said in January!

I am 99% sure as to why he switched to the Indo apartments…the answer is in one of your last few posts…and I will leave it at that!

And yes Lala’s…I am extremely frustrated…seems we have involved just about everyone on Aruba…new names are dropped every week.…I never see Joran’s name in this thread anymore!!!!!

And everytime Caps appears we have more questions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COLUMBO has a word for that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sometimes those uneasy feelings say it all. 

I hope you have a wonderful evening with your grandkids, at least McDonald's has a few more menu options these days.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #452 on: May 17, 2008, 07:26:16 PM »

I have already injected myself into the fray over Caps and OE -- so I'm gonna state where I stand. I don't expect ANYONE to agree with me or anyone else on anything - PERIOD. I really don't have a strong opinion on caps one way or another, but I DO trust the judgement of those that know who he is and tell me they believe he is a "good guy."
As for OE -- I DO know where he was for 4 months and what "side" he is on. Quite frankly, it MORE than pisses me off that he is not afforded RESPECT and for someone here to question his veracity!!!!

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #453 on: May 17, 2008, 08:16:49 PM »

Hey!  I haven't seen Klaas all day...is she away for a while or should we start to worry??
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #454 on: May 17, 2008, 08:19:44 PM »

Hey!  I haven't seen Klaas all day...is she away for a while or should we start to worry??

Just got back.  FIL is in the hospital again so we went to visit him.  He's actually doing very well.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #455 on: May 17, 2008, 08:20:53 PM »

I'd like to add that I'm really very disappointed that we are still having the Caps/OE discussion.  I thought this was the NH thread.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #456 on: May 17, 2008, 08:22:17 PM »

First a Book club at the Van Der Sloot house and now Anita hosts Moments Of Silence. Is Anita in the running for the next woman of the year award in Aruba?

Going by what I can understand about this article anita sloot-hugen was born in arhem,holland in 1956.Can anyone understand more of this article?

Yes...it says she has very bad tastes in clothes....especially bathing suits...and that her husband and eldest son...are lying...stinking murderes...
LMAO!
All of that is obvious::::snickering::::

Hey Karma...I'm gettin' pretty fluent in PAP...eh?...I'll leave it to others to *translate* other parts of the article....LOL!

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #457 on: May 17, 2008, 08:24:47 PM »

Just got back.  FIL is in the hospital again so we went to visit him.  He's actually doing very well.

It's my fault...all my fault...I asked a question.  Rolling Eyes

Hope your FIL gets to feeling better.  I was just concerned that you had not been around...it's okay we are all still friends...I think.  Even Rob and I are speaking again. 
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #458 on: May 17, 2008, 08:27:36 PM »

I have already injected myself into the fray over Caps and OE -- so I'm gonna state where I stand. I don't expect ANYONE to agree with me or anyone else on anything - PERIOD. I really don't have a strong opinion on caps one way or another, but I DO trust the judgement of those that know who he is and tell me they believe he is a "good guy."
As for OE -- I DO know where he was for 4 months and what "side" he is on. Quite frankly, it MORE than pisses me off that he is not afforded RESPECT and for someone here to question his veracity!!!!
I agree Wreck.... Caps and OE would be just plain stupid to post everything They know.....They each probably learn new things about this case everyday....but are just not able to share it with Us at this time. They Both Deserve Our Respect! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #459 on: May 17, 2008, 08:28:34 PM »

Wreck I totally agree.  It also pisses me off that the whole day has been spent on one persons opinion that is so insistent on being right, that there is no way to offer an alternative view. Janet is free to believe what she wishes, but I will personally not play follow the want to be leader.  Sorry I am ticked too.  I think OE is one incredible bright and very helpful young man, and I am thrilled that he is a monkey.  I really look forward to his posts. They are TRUTHFUL AND VERY HELPFUL.  And quite frankly I enjoy them a great deal more and find them much more insightful than 3 year old posts that are repeated with every post. Sorry if this offends anyone that shares Janets view. 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.