April 19, 2024, 10:31:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #752 5/15 - 5/20/08  (Read 285964 times)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #520 on: May 17, 2008, 10:09:12 PM »

Kat_Gram  - HUGS to you

((((((((((((((((((((((Kat_Gram and Family)))))))))))))))))))))))

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #521 on: May 17, 2008, 10:09:25 PM »

I only have more pics of the pond from February.  Sorry. No new photos...yet.  I can only hope they found a reason to continue looking for things under that mud. I have wondered if ground penetrating radar would help.

Lala's  I'll make some calls on Monday...see if I can get us a new scooby snack to chew on....

Does anyone know where the recent photographs of the drained pond and the scraped dirt came from?  They are great pictures.
Lala's, I know you're holding out on us.  I'll sharpen your pencils for a week if you'll give us a little hint.

I am not holding out anything that you guys already don't know.  As far as I know they just drained the pond and scraped out some mud.  That is all anyone I know that would know knows.  I am sure there are plans to do more, but I was not privy to that.

I sure hope that those idiots are guarding that pond area very carefully right now.  We wouldn't want any of Joran's friends or Paulus to start some midnight digs.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #522 on: May 17, 2008, 10:11:14 PM »

Thanks, SilverFox.  I never considered that the bucket had been placed there to give us a size perspective.  See, I knew we needed some information from a forensics person.

What if the mud that was removed had nothing to do with the investigation?
Then, we would be right where we are now. They went to the trouble to drain the whole pond and only scraped about a 10 square foot area. To me it is a positive sign -- they probably found what they were looking for (whatever that may be)!

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #523 on: May 17, 2008, 10:12:16 PM »

Kat_Gram, I am so sorry for your family's loss.

Helen

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #524 on: May 17, 2008, 10:14:47 PM »

Sorry I slaughtered your nick, Klaas... I put Klass instead of Klaas because my fingers were going faster than my brain and I know you have a lot of CLASS anyway...

Thanks Silverfox!   As my husband says, everyone wants to make an A** out of me  (AA not SS  )

TY SILVERFOX

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #525 on: May 17, 2008, 10:16:50 PM »

Thanks, SilverFox.  I never considered that the bucket had been placed there to give us a size perspective.  See, I knew we needed some information from a forensics person.

OE seemed to indicat otherwise...but, he also indicated it might not have anything to do with the 40+ investigative dudes from Holland....he also said...to *his* knowlege...it was ALE and a *few* investigaters at the drained pond....maybe they were gathering the last bit of evidence to destroy....we just don't know yet...

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #526 on: May 17, 2008, 10:16:59 PM »

I would think there would be feet and not inches of mud to dig through if anything is there..that would take more than a couple of shovels. Besides, if you lose something in that pond would it not be difficult to decide just exactly where you were at the time?  A drained pond is a lot different than one with about 6 feet of water in it at 4 in the morning.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #527 on: May 17, 2008, 10:16:59 PM »

Kat_Gram  - HUGS to you

((((((((((((((((((((((Kat_Gram and Family)))))))))))))))))))))))

Kat_Gram
put your arms around yourself, and know that you are held and loved tonite and always.
God bless you and your family in this dificult time.

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #528 on: May 17, 2008, 10:18:15 PM »

I only have more pics of the pond from February.  Sorry. No new photos...yet.  I can only hope they found a reason to continue looking for things under that mud. I have wondered if ground penetrating radar would help.

Lala's  I'll make some calls on Monday...see if I can get us a new scooby snack to chew on....

Does anyone know where the recent photographs of the drained pond and the scraped dirt came from?  They are great pictures.
Lala's, I know you're holding out on us.  I'll sharpen your pencils for a week if you'll give us a little hint.

Yes, Destiny was sent those photos.  I'll let Destiny give you more information.   

SS...I should have more pond photos...from all angles...and some info by the end of Monday...they are working from their end....hope we get a new chew bone.....I always send my posts to Klaas or another *mod* before posting here...I never know what I might *mess up/with*  by posting too soon...or at all....Natalees' Family comes first....

Thank you, thank you.  I can't wait to see some more.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #529 on: May 17, 2008, 10:23:25 PM »

http://marazulgallery.com/

is this some cruel reference to 'the right to remain silent' and 'a moment of silence in remembrance'?

The hand with the eye reminds me of the Jan Van Der Stratens painting. 

eerie. psychotic. to say the least.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #530 on: May 17, 2008, 10:27:33 PM »

Ty all.
And FOM, nice of you to pop in to post that to me.
My daughter's newer inlaws have been terrific to her, her hubby and the kiddos and me. They are a very nurturing family and I am so glad that these people including me have found each other. I do go to their church when the kiddos go and find something there for me. And I did pray on Orthodox Easter for resolution for the Holloway Twitty families and for mes Monkey Amies. We all have our good times and not so good times, such is life. 
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #531 on: May 17, 2008, 10:28:04 PM »

I would think there would be feet and not inches of mud to dig through if anything is there..that would take more than a couple of shovels. Besides, if you lose something in that pond would it not be difficult to decide just exactly where you were at the time?  A drained pond is a lot different than one with about 6 feet of water in it at 4 in the morning.

Can you just picture Anita in her see-through blouse, with a shovel, frantically digging all over that pond in the middle of the night. 
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #532 on: May 17, 2008, 10:30:36 PM »

reaching into the water, a white (dutch) blue eyed hand.  reaching up, an islanders hand, and colors.

sick sad and twisted.

someday truth will prevail.

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #533 on: May 17, 2008, 10:34:50 PM »

Ty all.
And FOM, nice of you to pop in to post that to me.
My daughter's newer inlaws have been terrific to her, her hubby and the kiddos and me. They are a very nurturing family and I am so glad that these people including me have found each other. I do go to their church when the kiddos go and find something there for me. And I did pray on Orthodox Easter for resolution for the Holloway Twitty families and for mes Monkey Amies. We all have our good times and not so good times, such is life. 
Kat=

PRAYERS sent....wholheartedly.....and wishing u all the best.
Life gives, life takes, thru it all , love makes.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #534 on: May 17, 2008, 10:39:01 PM »

Can you just picture Anita in her see-through blouse, with a shovel, frantically digging all over that pond in the middle of the night. 

LOL 
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #535 on: May 17, 2008, 10:41:42 PM »

Then, we would be right where we are now. They went to the trouble to drain the whole pond and only scraped about a 10 square foot area. To me it is a positive sign -- they probably found what they were looking for (whatever that may be)!

Possibably the Persistence crew's sonor scan (or whatever kind of scan
it was) showed them exactly where to look.  I am just guessing.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #536 on: May 17, 2008, 10:43:34 PM »

A true beached whale in Aruba....

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #537 on: May 17, 2008, 10:45:48 PM »

Possibably the Persistence crew's sonor scan (or whatever kind of scan
it was) showed them exactly where to look.  I am just guessing.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #538 on: May 17, 2008, 10:52:36 PM »

Just surmising here:
OE said the pond was sonar scanned because of a "tip." He then said that sonar scan results in turn led to them draining the pond.
It makes sense to me that the sonar picked up something on the pond bottom (but not "buried" - or it wouldn't show up on sonar.) Therefore, they would be looking for something not buried deep. It is a good sign they scraped a few inches of soil in ONE spot only.

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #539 on: May 17, 2008, 10:56:46 PM »

Just surmising here:
OE said the pond was sonar scanned because of a "tip." He then said that sonar scan results in turn led to them draining the pond.
It makes sense to me that the sonar picked up something on the pond bottom (but not "buried" - or it wouldn't show up on sonar.) Therefore, they would be looking for something not buried deep. It is a good sign they scraped a few inches of soil in ONE spot only.

Wreck..IIRC...it was a ground penetrating sonar they used...not side scan...it ...to my memory of what he posted...had the capacity to *see* a bit into the muck...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.