March 29, 2024, 05:19:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #752 5/15 - 5/20/08  (Read 283937 times)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #540 on: May 17, 2008, 11:00:14 PM »

Just surmising here:
OE said the pond was sonar scanned because of a "tip." He then said that sonar scan results in turn led to them draining the pond.
It makes sense to me that the sonar picked up something on the pond bottom (but not "buried" - or it wouldn't show up on sonar.) Therefore, they would be looking for something not buried deep. It is a good sign they scraped a few inches of soil in ONE spot only.

Wreck..IIRC...it was a ground penetrating sonar they used...not side scan...it ...to my memory of what he posted...had the capacity to *see* a bit into the muck...

See why we need Janet...she'd be all over this like white on rice...in seconds...she'd have every quote, from every post we were talking about...sigh...Janet I REALLY REALLY APPRECIATE ALL YOUR VERY HARD WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Des...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #541 on: May 17, 2008, 11:05:42 PM »

http://marazulgallery.com/

is this some cruel reference to 'the right to remain silent' and 'a moment of silence in remembrance'?

The hand with the eye reminds me of the Jan Van Der Stratens painting. 

Spooky...huh....

Here is you something else to fuss about.  There are definitely pictures inside the eye orbs in the white spots.  One is a rather clear picture of a man (not palus) wearing glasses.  Took some work, but it, the once tiny picture is the size of the orb, almost.  Now, lets hear it for jumping blue.  I do not know who this man is, but he has a square face and looks very familar, but????.  Also, on one of the pictures by an artist who displayed the tree with roots, or whatever it is, there is a picture of Palus in the center of the tree as a scorpion with a Pvs face.  That can be seen and magnified by whomever sees the art display by the Lion's Den.  The reddish tree, with what at first glance looks maybe like a "knot" hole is not at all.
Many of those "paintings" have underlying messages and are either a "tease" or someone is having conscious pangs if such a thing exists in that bunch.   Jack blue
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #542 on: May 17, 2008, 11:05:55 PM »

Just surmising here:
OE said the pond was sonar scanned because of a "tip." He then said that sonar scan results in turn led to them draining the pond.
It makes sense to me that the sonar picked up something on the pond bottom (but not "buried" - or it wouldn't show up on sonar.) Therefore, they would be looking for something not buried deep. It is a good sign they scraped a few inches of soil in ONE spot only.

Here we swim in a big family lake.  The soil here is partly clay and partly sand.
When you step on the bottom of the lake the mud squishes between your toes,
but you don't sink.  The mud only goes about half up your foot.  If something
lightweight is thrown in, it does not sink, but sits on the mud.  Something heavy
only sinks four or five inches and then there is a solid mass.  I think it might
possibably be the same in that pond.  The cracked portion of the picture would
be the remains of the mud.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #543 on: May 17, 2008, 11:12:31 PM »

Hmmmm, interresting

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_42337.php

Through translator:

Also preclearance for private
May 17, 2008, 18:11 (GMT -04:00)

ORANJESTAD - Prime Minister Nelson Oduber will sign next week with U.S. Deputy Minister of Home Affairs and Security a historic aviation. It is a so-called preclearance customs agreement, which the clearance of flights to Aruba with private planes possible. Preclearance flights have the status of domestic flight in the United States. Aruba is it the first country in the world with such a contract with the United States.

The agreement is also of great commercial significance for Aruba, Aruba because now with San Juan and Fort Lauderdale can compete in the field of private air travel.

Early this year, Aruba as the first selected by the United States to negotiate this agreement to negotiate. Ireland, the Bahamas and Bermuda are also approached. It is however not succeeded in these countries to reach an agreement. If everything goes as planned, since the first "pre-cleared private plane in september this year to the United States departing from the General Aviation Terminal of the airport of Aruba
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #544 on: May 17, 2008, 11:13:17 PM »

http://marazulgallery.com/

is this some cruel reference to 'the right to remain silent' and 'a moment of silence in remembrance'?

The hand with the eye reminds me of the Jan Van Der Stratens painting. 

Spooky...huh....

Here is you something else to fuss about.  There are definitely pictures inside the eye orbs in the white spots.  One is a rather clear picture of a man (not palus) wearing glasses.  Took some work, but it, the once tiny picture is the size of the orb, almost.  Now, lets hear it for jumping blue.  I do not know who this man is, but he has a square face and looks very familar, but????.  Also, on one of the pictures by an artist who displayed the tree with roots, or whatever it is, there is a picture of Palus in the center of the tree as a scorpion with a Pvs face.  That can be seen and magnified by whomever sees the art display by the Lion's Den.  The reddish tree, with what at first glance looks maybe like a "knot" hole is not at all.
Many of those "paintings" have underlying messages and are either a "tease" or someone is having conscious pangs if such a thing exists in that bunch.   Jack blue

Jack...you must have access to some pretty heavy duty technology to aquire this data....sorry...I can't see a damn thing....other than art work, done by a mind, with a heavy, heavy load of...something....something....very dark...IMOO...

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #545 on: May 17, 2008, 11:15:00 PM »

Looks like another very severe accident in Aruba.

+++++++++++++
Pick up ta dal dos peaton y sigi core

Saturday, 17 May 2008
Diasabra marduga na altura di Codemsa (Parti Patras) a sosode un accidente bastante serio cu a pone cu polis a sera e caminda di immediato. E informe ta indica cu dos persona tabata crusando e caminda pa bay cumpra cuminda ora cu un auto a pasa dal nan y sigi core. E impacto tabata asina fuerta cu nan e bay cay algun meter di leeuw di nan impacto cu e auto. Un di e personanan ta hopi critico. Click read more pa mas imagen.

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/4757/8/

Bleached...would you like me to *translate* it for you?

Can you Destiny? TIA

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #546 on: May 17, 2008, 11:16:47 PM »

Hmmmm, interresting

Through translator:

ORANJESTAD - Prime Minister Nelson Oduber will sign next week with U.S. Deputy Minister of Home Affairs and Security a historic aviation. It is a so-called preclearance customs agreement, which the clearance of flights to Aruba with private planes possible. Preclearance flights have the status of domestic flight in the United States. Aruba is it the first country in the world with such a contract with the United States.

The agreement is also of great commercial significance for Aruba, Aruba because now with San Juan and Fort Lauderdale can compete in the field of private air travel.

Early this year, Aruba as the first selected by the United States to negotiate this agreement to negotiate. Ireland, the Bahamas and Bermuda are also approached. It is however not succeeded in these countries to reach an agreement. If everything goes as planned, since the first "pre-cleared private plane in september this year to the United States departing from the General Aviation Terminal of the airport of Aruba

Hmm...preclearence...now does this mean that the terrrorists act does not apply to these flights?

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #547 on: May 17, 2008, 11:17:26 PM »

Hmmmm, interresting

Through translator:

[/b]

Thanks, Klaas....is the bolded a sentence?  Oh, yes, it's Amigoe...

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #548 on: May 17, 2008, 11:18:22 PM »

(She looks a little "tipsy" in that one picture.  Enjoying herself too much).  Doesn't look like she misses her little sporter.

Blue Moon...yes...Anita is very happy...she's lugging around another little sporter in that big ole' belly...when the old one goes rotten....replace it....

We might be happy to if we were drinking whatever it is she has in that glass in her hand? a margarita maybe?

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #549 on: May 17, 2008, 11:20:28 PM »

oops...through the translator.....soooo maybe that's the problemo...

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #550 on: May 17, 2008, 11:20:51 PM »

OE's explanations on page 8 of this thread for those who missed it:

Thanks Lala's   - February 2008

May 2008

I'll try to clarify a few points. Nice pics by the way.
- The pond was searched because of a promising lead we received. 
- We were able to conduct the scanning sonar (not to be confused with side scan sonar) search of the pond because of some weather related down time during the ocean search. 
- My analysis of the sonar was used to 1) show that the pond needed to be drained in opposed to be investigated with divers.  The only way to effectively search the pond would be if it were dry. 2) show that there were objects in the pond aside from tires.  I'm not commenting on what these objects could be because I'm not speculating.  I will say that I at least saw tires (I saw a pic of one somewhere) in the scanning sonar.
- The reason the pond search was so delayed was on account of the labor strike.  The pond needed to be completely drained which needed the help of the Polis and fire department.  Needless to say labor was needed and hard to come by.  When the strike ended the pond search happened almost immediately.
- No one said the 40-52 (whatever) investigators from Holland ever stepped foot in or near the pond.  The timing is coincident.  Did anyone see these investigators anywhere near the pond?  I don't think so.   

I hope that cleared up more questions that it raises.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #551 on: May 17, 2008, 11:21:44 PM »

Destiny, OE said it was "Scanning Sonar" -- he made it clear it was NOT "Side Scanning Sonar." Scanning Sonar is NOT ground penetrating. I think they found something on the bottom -- but not buried.

Be back very late! -- Night all;!

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #552 on: May 17, 2008, 11:24:20 PM »

Thanks, SilverFox.  I never considered that the bucket had been placed there to give us a size perspective.  See, I knew we needed some information from a forensics person.

Wouldn't one place a ruler or a yard stick for perspective?

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #553 on: May 17, 2008, 11:25:40 PM »

+++++++++++++

Saturday, 17 May 2008
Diasabra marduga na altura di Codemsa (Parti Patras) a sosode un accidente bastante serio cu a pone cu polis a sera e caminda di immediato. E informe ta indica cu dos persona tabata crusando e caminda pa bay cumpra cuminda ora cu un auto a pasa dal nan y sigi core. E impacto tabata asina fuerta cu nan e bay cay algun meter di leeuw di nan impacto cu e auto. Un di e personanan ta hopi critico. Click read more pa mas imagen.

Can you Destiny? TIA

Sure:

Translation:

Once again Aruba has seen de stupid driving of people...can be  cause de many die for be a stupid. Many critical stupid in fires.  De Police de most a stupid. For police not being in da place de stupid accident.

Aruba hab many drivers stupid. ALE many stupid de criticle stupid.
Many stupid ALE, de stupid drivers. in criticle de hospital de stupid.

Clicken Here for imagen de stupid people...

*Hope you know this is a satire*...Destiny Wink

dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #554 on: May 17, 2008, 11:26:21 PM »

Hmmmm, interresting

Through translator:

Hmm...preclearence...now does this mean that the terrrorists act does not apply to these flights?

i can imagine how much easier it will be for drug mules, terrorists with their explosives, and currency launderers with their bags of dirty money.  nothing like giving the key to the henhouse to the foxes, is it?
dennisintn
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #555 on: May 17, 2008, 11:30:24 PM »

Destiny, OE said it was "Scanning Sonar" -- he made it clear it was NOT "Side Scanning Sonar." Scanning Sonar is NOT ground penetrating. I think they found something on the bottom -- but not buried.

Be back very late! -- Night all;!

Nite Wreck...thanks for the correction ....C-YA Wink

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #556 on: May 17, 2008, 11:31:02 PM »

Destiny wrote;

Jack...you must have access to some pretty heavy duty technology to aquire this data....sorry...I can't see a damn thing....other than art work, done by a mind, with a heavy, heavy load of...something....something....very dark...IMOO...

Technology? I was gonna guess psyllicibin.

dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #557 on: May 17, 2008, 11:31:40 PM »

+++++++++++++

Saturday, 17 May 2008

Can you Destiny? TIA

Sure:

Translation:

Once again Aruba has seen de stupid driving of people...can be  cause de many die for be a stupid. Many critical stupid in fires.  De Police de most a stupid. For police not being in da place de stupid accident.

i knew it was satire because your "translation" didn't blame stupid american tourists for this accident and all others on the happy island.  it's mostly because "you just don't understand our laws".  this is the fault of tourists even when they aren't involved in the wreck itself, but there were american tourists on the road so they're the cause of the wreck.
dennisintn
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #558 on: May 17, 2008, 11:32:10 PM »

+++++++++++++

Saturday, 17 May 2008

Can you Destiny? TIA

Sure:

Translation:

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #559 on: May 17, 2008, 11:32:26 PM »

+++++++++++++

Saturday, 17 May 2008

Can you Destiny? TIA

Sure:

Translation:

I didn't know who was de funniest you or de Kermit!!!!!lol

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.