April 16, 2024, 01:47:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #752 5/15 - 5/20/08  (Read 285489 times)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #580 on: May 18, 2008, 01:28:09 AM »

What again, is the name of the guy that we don't have a photo of?
I'll try to get one from my contacts...if they have one....TIA Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #581 on: May 18, 2008, 01:30:28 AM »

Dayumn...I might get us to page 50 all by my lonesome....did I chase everyone off...sniffs under arms....

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #582 on: May 18, 2008, 01:34:32 AM »

Another Aruban news site with lots of pics and videos. The archive only only goes back 3 months though.

http://www.awe24.com/index.html
http://www.awe24.com/20080425.html

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #583 on: May 18, 2008, 01:40:30 AM »

Another Aruban news site with lots of pics and videos. The archive only only goes back 3 months though.

OMG...I'm not alone in the cage...TY *******....

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #584 on: May 18, 2008, 01:43:52 AM »

Hello Destiny Smile How's that quitting smokin thing going? Our Klaas is kickin ass.. Clean lungs and a longer life  

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #585 on: May 18, 2008, 01:44:39 AM »

That would be Deutekom.  Frans supposed to be first name.   sweet Jack
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #586 on: May 18, 2008, 01:45:27 AM »

*******...scrolling down to the middle of the page on one link...it's just photos of car wreck....it's the stupid drivers web site!

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #587 on: May 18, 2008, 01:47:23 AM »

That would be Deutekom.  Frans supposed to be first name.   sweet Jack

TY Sweetie...writing it down right now...Des

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #588 on: May 18, 2008, 01:50:24 AM »

Hello Destiny Smile How's that quitting smokin thing going? Our Klaas is kickin ass.. Clean lungs and a longer life  

Not too good right now...my Dear Aunt...more like a Mother..is dying...dealing with home hospice...they are kind gentle people...but...I'm not ready for her to go...so I haven't slept in 3 days now...can you tell by my posting...LOL...I'm afraid to not be here for her...

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #589 on: May 18, 2008, 01:54:12 AM »

*******...scrolling down to the middle of the page on one link...it's just photos of car wreck....it's the stupid drivers web site!

Yes thats the typical Aruban news paper not including the trash throw away Aruba Today. Driving in Aruba is like driving in a demolition derby . I did see a few murder,drug and fraud suspects,governement functions and marijuana busts 

meshuggener
Scared Monkey

« Reply #590 on: May 18, 2008, 02:07:02 AM »

Destiny - go buy a baby monitor and you can hear her very clearly, even outside.  I have one for my dad, who is also under Hospice, and keep it within reach at all times. 

BTW, I've been a lurker 3-4 months and wanted to thank all the monkeys for all their hard research and interestion conversations!  I love SM!

G' nite all from the peach state and home of The Braves!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #591 on: May 18, 2008, 02:07:52 AM »

Not too good right now...my Dear Aunt...more like a Mother..is dying...dealing with home hospice...they are kind gentle people...but...I'm not ready for her to go...so I haven't slept in 3 days now...can you tell by my posting...LOL...I'm afraid to not be here for her...

She sounds like she is special to you and I am sorry to hear about her being ill Sad My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2008, 02:11:32 AM by Observer » Logged

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #592 on: May 18, 2008, 02:09:26 AM »

Destiny - go buy a baby monitor and you can hear her very clearly, even outside.  I have one for my dad, who is also under Hospice, and keep it within reach at all times. 

BTW, I've been a lurker 3-4 months and wanted to thank all the monkeys for all their hard research and interestion conversations!  I love SM!

Welcome to the cage 

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #593 on: May 18, 2008, 02:14:53 AM »

Thank You Mesh...I promised her that she would never be in a nursing home...she is a retired nurse and the 43rd woman to ever be made a Captain in the Nursing Corps of the U.S. Navy...she never married nor had children I'm it....She is a 2 time cancer survivor...a lot of the internal plumbing gone a long time ago...she's just tired...worn out...sharp as a tack...and ready to go...I'm the one not ready...Home Hospice has been coming in for about 2 months on a 4-5 day a week schedule...Monday..they will have someone here 7 days a week....

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #594 on: May 18, 2008, 02:17:28 AM »

Welcome to the cage 

Mesh..how rude of me...Welcome to the Monkey Cage Wink

meshuggener
Scared Monkey

« Reply #595 on: May 18, 2008, 02:27:27 AM »

Thanks, *******!

My dad's been under Hospice for over a year and they sure are wonderful people. He's 93 with bladder cancer. I also made the promise of no nursing home and take care of him, and he, too, is ready to go since losing mom in late '06.  He's terribly lonely after 60+ years together.

I think we're O/T.

Good luck with your aunt.

Looking forward to your MARIA update and new pond photos!
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #596 on: May 18, 2008, 02:28:14 AM »

Thank You Mesh...I promised her that she would never be in a nursing home...she is a retired nurse and the 43rd woman to ever be made a Captain in the Nursing Corps of the U.S. Navy...she never married nor had children I'm it....She is a 2 time cancer survivor...a lot of the internal plumbing gone a long time ago...she's just tired...worn out...sharp as a tack...and ready to go...I'm the one not ready...Home Hospice has been coming in for about 2 months on a 4-5 day a week schedule...Monday..they will have someone here 7 days a week....

I am US Navy, sweet Destiny.  Tell your Aunt sweet Jack said hello.  Destiny, I am proud of you, you would have made a good and loyal sailor.  Jack
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #597 on: May 18, 2008, 02:29:05 AM »

Welcome Mesh! 
Thanks for the idea about the baby monitor....I also have My step father who lives with Us who is very ill.....He is getting worse and a monitor is a very good idea....

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #598 on: May 18, 2008, 02:31:01 AM »

Destiny...I'm so sorry to hear about Your Aunt...I lost My Mom Three Years ago and My brother a year ago its never easy...My thoughts and prayers are with You....

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #599 on: May 18, 2008, 02:39:05 AM »

Destiny wrote;

Jack...you must have access to some pretty heavy duty technology to aquire this data....sorry...I can't see a damn thing....other than art work, done by a mind, with a heavy, heavy load of...something....something....very dark...IMOO...

Technology? I was gonna guess psyllicibin.

Bleached, wouldn't want to deprive you.  Never had a drug, never wanted a drug and I despise drugs and dealers with a passion that would make you feel really leery what you say to me.  I have my pictures and at the right time, you will see them all.  The time is not right, nor should some be allowed to even look at them, as they wish to taunt me into displaying things they have no idea about.  Just wanted sweet Destiny and others to know.  Those people are not as smart as they want to think they are, nor Bleached, are you.   Jack b

jackb all I know is you keep alluding to things you "see" and have never shown an single ounce of proof. Stop talking about when "the time is right" ....silly. What brings me to this level of frustration with you is not this one reference but also others.

jackb wrote;
Marten does know the Kalpoes.  He, at one time had Depak on his friends list, Depak's face on an Aruban flage and captioned "king of bling."  Also he has spent some time in Aruba.  He is into martial arts and is or was keeping a book or journal on the Holloway case.  Very pro-vandersloot.  He was also on some boards at one time in Aruba during the times he says he was in Suriname, closer to the date of NH disappearance.  One Deutek. pic with Roman Polanski shown to be a woman-like person (in female clothes, at any rate) standing beside a sitting down, Polanski huggin him on the shoulders. Question Yes, I would venture to say they are all well acquainted, the perps and Marten. Marten had the pics of his room with all the worst serial killers books on a shelf (Gacy, Dahmer, the dude who killed the little girl and buried her outside his trailer before she died,) and I am thinking the Polly Klass murderer. Question Can't be sure about the last one.  It has been awhile.  He also had pics of Beth, Jug and some more tv'sand computers running. I told about the "doll house" like statues that turned out to be either very grainy photos with the Sloots looking out a window and a figure tied up with clothes like NH. Question Could have been some type of wierd art.  All those people need to burn in hell. 
Jackb

jackb wrote;
Rob, I can't do that because some of them are graphic and I cannot have the family see those as it is hurtful.  I have no way of knowing if they would do anything but hurt the family, but in the right hands they could show the visciousness of those perpetrators and to a certainty of her death. Question I have sent some to Debbie at BFN a long time ago and the Admin her in hopes they have reached the authorities and they can take them even further and find the truth.  I have not dealth directly with any, but one picture (the cross picked up by the F-16s) with Dave a the beginning of the case or when the F15s were doing their fly over.  I say some tiny pictures they took on here and spotted the cross and worked it to where I could read the lettering on it.  I contacted Dave on that, but that and the uncovering of Pvs face is all I have allowed to go out.  In the beginning of the case  I spotted the cloth were ALE was carrying and worked it to where it could be seen from the original picture and kept it awhile and let someone have it and it latter has been shown on the I-net, here BFN and everywhere. Question The original picture on the I-net blanked out the picture and I thought something needed to be showing in those areas and did some adjustments to lighting, and resizing, and soon with everything I did, it payed off.  Just wanted you to know it has been a long road trying to get information out without looking too foolish and above all not hurting that family.  I have had some earlier concern about hackers because whomever is responsible for the "makeovers" no doubt knows a lot about computers.  Anyway, I just felt like yaking.  Sorry, Jack B

The  Question's were added by me.The post about Marten and what you visualize on the shelfis really the best, but it is getting late....... and I imaginge everyone gets the point.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.