March 29, 2024, 01:09:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #752 5/15 - 5/20/08  (Read 283919 times)
meshuggener
Scared Monkey

« Reply #600 on: May 18, 2008, 02:39:44 AM »

Thanks, Hotping.  Radio Shack has a great intercom set also and it will let the two of you communicate to each other from different rooms, or you can just listen to him.

Just how do I reply to a reply here?  haha
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #601 on: May 18, 2008, 02:47:18 AM »

Thanks, Hotping.  Radio Shack has a great intercom set also and it will let the two of you communicate to each other from different rooms, or you can just listen to him.

Thanks Again Mesh...I will definitely check it out with Radio Shack....to reply directly to someone You hit the quote button on the right top of the post...then when the screen comes up scroll down to the quote marked in brackets and start typing to the right of the word quote...I hope I explained so You can understand...

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #602 on: May 18, 2008, 02:48:51 AM »

I was half way through a long, long post, and erased it to make a more succinct observation. This site is special. I don't know of a place where so many people have come together with absolutely nothing in common to share in an endeavor such as this.

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #603 on: May 18, 2008, 02:55:59 AM »

Destiny wrote;

Jack...you must have access to some pretty heavy duty technology to aquire this data....sorry...I can't see a damn thing....other than art work, done by a mind, with a heavy, heavy load of...something....something....very dark...IMOO...

Technology? I was gonna guess psyllicibin.

Bleached, wouldn't want to deprive you.  Never had a drug, never wanted a drug and I despise drugs and dealers with a passion that would make you feel really leery what you say to me.  I have my pictures and at the right time, you will see them all.  The time is not right, nor should some be allowed to even look at them, as they wish to taunt me into displaying things they have no idea about.  Just wanted sweet Destiny and others to know.  Those people are not as smart as they want to think they are, nor Bleached, are you.   Jack b

jackb all I know is you keep alluding to things you "see" and have never shown an single ounce of proof. Stop talking about when "the time is right" ....silly. What brings me to this level of frustration with you is not this one reference but also others.

jackb wrote;
Marten does know the Kalpoes.  He, at one time had Depak on his friends list, Depak's face on an Aruban flage and captioned "king of bling."  Also he has spent some time in Aruba.  He is into martial arts and is or was keeping a book or journal on the Holloway case.  Very pro-vandersloot.  He was also on some boards at one time in Aruba during the times he says he was in Suriname, closer to the date of NH disappearance.  One Deutek. pic with Roman Polanski shown to be a woman-like person (in female clothes, at any rate) standing beside a sitting down, Polanski huggin him on the shoulders. Question Yes, I would venture to say they are all well acquainted, the perps and Marten. Marten had the pics of his room with all the worst serial killers books on a shelf (Gacy, Dahmer, the dude who killed the little girl and buried her outside his trailer before she died,) and I am thinking the Polly Klass murderer. Question Can't be sure about the last one.  It has been awhile.  He also had pics of Beth, Jug and some more tv'sand computers running. I told about the "doll house" like statues that turned out to be either very grainy photos with the Sloots looking out a window and a figure tied up with clothes like NH. Question Could have been some type of wierd art.  All those people need to burn in hell. 
Jackb

jackb wrote;
Rob, I can't do that because some of them are graphic and I cannot have the family see those as it is hurtful.  I have no way of knowing if they would do anything but hurt the family, but in the right hands they could show the visciousness of those perpetrators and to a certainty of her death. Question I have sent some to Debbie at BFN a long time ago and the Admin her in hopes they have reached the authorities and they can take them even further and find the truth.  I have not dealth directly with any, but one picture (the cross picked up by the F-16s) with Dave a the beginning of the case or when the F15s were doing their fly over.  I say some tiny pictures they took on here and spotted the cross and worked it to where I could read the lettering on it.  I contacted Dave on that, but that and the uncovering of Pvs face is all I have allowed to go out.  In the beginning of the case  I spotted the cloth were ALE was carrying and worked it to where it could be seen from the original picture and kept it awhile and let someone have it and it latter has been shown on the I-net, here BFN and everywhere. Question The original picture on the I-net blanked out the picture and I thought something needed to be showing in those areas and did some adjustments to lighting, and resizing, and soon with everything I did, it payed off.  Just wanted you to know it has been a long road trying to get information out without looking too foolish and above all not hurting that family.  I have had some earlier concern about hackers because whomever is responsible for the "makeovers" no doubt knows a lot about computers.  Anyway, I just felt like yaking.  Sorry, Jack B

The  Question's were added by me.The post about Marten and what you visualize on the shelfis really the best, but it is getting late....... and I imaginge everyone gets the point.

You will be the last to see anything I have.  Also your hair.....needs some dread locks.  There are those that have seen most of what I am speaking of.  It is not what I see, but what is proven to be there.  As for you believing or disbelieving?????who cares?  What I know is what counts.  Most of what people know is written before, but what I have is shown.  There is no room for "disinformation" and slight changes of words to reflect a lie.  I have seen it all on these blogs and know who changes meanings of sentences with only a change of word or two.
It is quite silly, but I also know those loyal to the cause and those who pretend to be, for the most part.  I will also keep that to myself.  I have been on this from the very beginning and will stay on it until Justice is served.  I was working on Amy Bradley long before this came into being.  I am not in the slightest deterred by your "pretense" of wanting proof.  You know it is out there and I am not the only one who has some of it.  The reason, as I said to even mention this is to enable those who are weary to be encouraged to take the next step.  No more, at this time, or no less.  Just so you know.  I don't believe you are impressing anyone with your demands of proof of anything.  You mostly want research done FOR you and seem to have an agenda that, perhaps is a bit different than most on here.  I say, hire you some researchers and leave my work to me.    Jackb
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #604 on: May 18, 2008, 03:11:31 AM »

Mesh...click the *quote* link on the upper right hand side of the post...you want to reply to...

Thanks for the info on Radio Shack..I've had her with the *life responce* button she wears around her neck...for the past 4 yrs...if she is alone..anything happens...she presses the button...life response calls me...ambulance and police dept....great

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #605 on: May 18, 2008, 03:34:25 AM »

I*s it full moon or something...I think I'm gonna sleep for a few hours.....Thanks Everyone...for Prayers, Support...and, Just being there for me....and my Dear Aunt....BTW....she wants to be cremated...we talked about it...she has been stationed all over the world in her 23 yr. career..but she misses traveling...we decided that I would send a *bit/ashes* of hers to all the places she never got to go to...and the places she wnats to visit again....anyone here...that I may send a small vial of her ashes...for you to sprinkle in your country...state....

I know very strage request...but...a real one...TIA...and Love to all the Monkeys...Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #606 on: May 18, 2008, 04:06:54 AM »

nearly a full moon/on the 20th
but not a strange request IMO

my mom is in "many" places  Wink

sign me up for a vial

whiskey for my men/beer for my horses
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #607 on: May 18, 2008, 04:12:52 AM »

I was half way through a long, long post, and erased it to make a more succinct observation. This site is special. I don't know of a place where so many people have come together with absolutely nothing in common to share in an endeavor such as this.

Great observation Wreck,not only in this post but the whole week 

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #608 on: May 18, 2008, 05:40:19 AM »

GeenStijl picked the Anita ART expo up.

http://www.geenstijl.nl/mt/archieven/2008/05/nieuws_moordenaarsmoederkunst.html

New: Murderers Mothers Art.

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #609 on: May 18, 2008, 06:17:57 AM »

Emotions mother Van der Sloot in expo.

"She want to show the public how she dealt with the frustrations and emotins when the case unfolded", explains gallery owner Gilbert Senchi. "Painting had a therapeutic effect for her."

http://www.ad.nl/cultuur/2299483/Emoties_moeder_Van_der_Sloot_in_expositie.html

maybe instead of painting she beter take look what her husband and son were up to.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #610 on: May 18, 2008, 06:30:34 AM »

That ol' hoe bag is really stretchin' it... to call that stuff art!

I think they refer to that as "Guilding the Lilly."

It looks like something my cat hurled up on the carpet.

Geez, she's getting HUGE. What does Paulus keep feeding her???

More alien gardeners from Venezuela???

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #611 on: May 18, 2008, 06:31:41 AM »

Emotions mother Van der Sloot in expo.

"She want to show the public how she dealt with the frustrations and emotins when the case unfolded", explains gallery owner Gilbert Senchi. "Painting had a therapeutic effect for her."

http://www.ad.nl/cultuur/2299483/Emoties_moeder_Van_der_Sloot_in_expositie.html

maybe instead of painting she beter take look what her husband and son were up to.

Exactly.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #612 on: May 18, 2008, 06:33:42 AM »

That ol' hoe bag is really stretchin' it... to call that stuff art!

I think they refer to that as "Guilding the Lilly."

It looks like something my cat hurled up on the carpet.

Geez, she's getting HUGE. What does Paulus keep feeding her???

More alien gardeners from Venezuela???

It seems that both her and Paulus like the booze.  Their son turned out just like them.  He is a combination of both.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #613 on: May 18, 2008, 07:46:35 AM »

Yup, Joran is just like 'em. Except, with a fresh and fruity lime twist, and a baseball hat.

hey, looky....

DE TELEGRAAF

The incredibly frustrated

painter (read  AR- TEEST)

Anita Van der PIGLET

----

"SINCE HER SON BECAME SUSPICIOUS????" 

ROFL!!!!!

http://tinyurl.com/6d4hyv

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #614 on: May 18, 2008, 08:18:02 AM »

Hmmmm, interresting

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_42337.php

Through translator:

Also preclearance for private
May 17, 2008, 18:11 (GMT -04:00)

ORANJESTAD - Prime Minister Nelson Oduber will sign next week with U.S. Deputy Minister of Home Affairs and Security a historic aviation. It is a so-called preclearance customs agreement, which the clearance of flights to Aruba with private planes possible. Preclearance flights have the status of domestic flight in the United States. Aruba is it the first country in the world with such a contract with the United States.

The agreement is also of great commercial significance for Aruba, Aruba because now with San Juan and Fort Lauderdale can compete in the field of private air travel.

Early this year, Aruba as the first selected by the United States to negotiate this agreement to negotiate. Ireland, the Bahamas and Bermuda are also approached. It is however not succeeded in these countries to reach an agreement. If everything goes as planned, since the first "pre-cleared private plane in september this year to the United States departing from the General Aviation Terminal of the airport of Aruba

now we know why Airforce 2 was on Aruba a few months ago.

Aruba should NOT be granted this status for SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
many reasons.

more failure by the State Dept.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #615 on: May 18, 2008, 09:03:07 AM »

Hmmmm, interresting

Through translator:

ORANJESTAD - Prime Minister Nelson Oduber will sign next week with U.S. Deputy Minister of Home Affairs and Security a historic aviation. It is a so-called preclearance customs agreement, which the clearance of flights to Aruba with private planes possible. Preclearance flights have the status of domestic flight in the United States. Aruba is it the first country in the world with such a contract with the United States.

The agreement is also of great commercial significance for Aruba, Aruba because now with San Juan and Fort Lauderdale can compete in the field of private air travel.

Early this year, Aruba as the first selected by the United States to negotiate this agreement to negotiate. Ireland, the Bahamas and Bermuda are also approached. It is however not succeeded in these countries to reach an agreement. If everything goes as planned, since the first "pre-cleared private plane in september this year to the United States departing from the General Aviation Terminal of the airport of Aruba

now we know why Airforce 2 was on Aruba a few months ago.

Aruba should NOT be granted this status for SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
many reasons.

more failure by the State Dept.

Unless they are setting a trap?
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #616 on: May 18, 2008, 09:03:19 AM »

I have been thinking about the new pond search and have come up with some minor ideas.

First of all, when matter decays it piles up, we all know that.

This year's decaying matter is called "A ott". It is the stuff on the surface. Last years matter is called "A ott2" and so on. Three years ago would be called "A ott3" IIRC all this correctly from high school so long ago. I think I have it right except for the possible spelling of "ott". It might just have a symbol and a small number to signify - 'to the power of 2 or 3'

anyway, Aruba is very windy and very sandy. Matter would pile up rather quickly. You would have sand, dirt and debris so small that falls from the sky that you would not be able to even see it. But it's there.

In the new pond there appears to be the cracked and dried areas. That is the "ott" matter over several years. Maybe as many as 15 in my opinion. Probably more like 10.

Using the bucket as a guide for a scale. I imagine that the sediment sitting ABOVE the lower more hardened area is about 4 inches maximum. It is 4 inches AFTER THE WATER HAS EVAPORATED. I see some areas where it appears to be about only three inches.

While the water was in place, the top 'A ott 1-10' sediment was obviously expanded to hold the water. That's known as displacement.

So how deep would the top layer of sediment have been during a time the pond was totally full?

**I am using a best guess situation here.** In my opinion, just 6 inches. If that much. Could be as small of an increase as just one inch. Making the top layer just 5 inches when the pond is / was full. A cracked area of three inches would expand to about 4 inches. A cracked area of four inches would expand to about 5 inches.

Where is this all going? Right here!

In my opinion this decayed matter is not deep enough to suck off a shoe. (My Gawd that sounded sooo wrong) LOL

A big galook like Joranstein would be able to pull his foot out fairly easily. And I see no lower impressions (foot prints) under the decayed / removed matter on top. Therefore, whatever the searchers were looking for is /was most likely right on top as wreck has pointed out and the area is small and therefore again, most likely was found rather quickly.

In looking at the entire area (meaning the streets and near by areas) I see no reason to traverse this pond. There are clear areas to walk and there is no reason to get in the pond to reach the other side of the area to reach a connecting street. It could easily have been walked around and that would be the easiest route especially at night.

In conclusion; a possible scenario would be the pond holds or could hold items only that were thrown from the side of the pond to discard them. No one walked out and buried anything and doubtful that anyone would have walked across to reach the other-side more easily.

The items would be only as far from the side as the person's strength would allow. I don't think we're talking Roger Clemens' rocket arm here. The item would be with-in 60 or so feet from the area they were thrown and sitting with-in the A - ott3 debris. The items would be slightly under the surface of the chipped areas and buried only by the last two years debris. The items could also be sticking through the decayed matter depending on how they landed. Depending on the weight of the objects / item would also determine how far they could fly. A driver's license would not fly very far. A flip flop might fly further. A purse filled with rocks would fly even further.

all just my opinion.

- of course this is all predicated on the fact that something was indeed found.

+++

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #617 on: May 18, 2008, 09:15:23 AM »

Hmmmm, interresting

Through translator:

This reminds me of the theory that the industry can regulate itself.  Past examples include the following -

Energy Industry (Enron)

Savings & Loan (mortgage default crisis)

Meat Processing

Airline

hmmm...

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
EURobert
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #618 on: May 18, 2008, 09:32:11 AM »

Another painting of the AvdS-exhibition 'Moments of Silence' (Almost three years of silence by now...)

http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/111081/52499132/anita_v_d_sloot_exposeert_frustratiekunst.html

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #619 on: May 18, 2008, 09:38:27 AM »

Early this year, Aruba as the first selected by the United States to negotiate this agreement to negotiate. Ireland, the Bahamas and Bermuda are also approached. It is however not succeeded in these countries to reach an agreement. if everything goes as planned, since the first "pre-cleared private plane in september this year to the United States departing from the General Aviation Terminal of the airport of Aruba

Unless they are setting a trap?

In the top portion of the quote I see that countries that do NOT have Aruba's baggage were not selected. It kind of reminds me when you go to the doctor and you are in network with your PPO or out of network. You pay more. Aruba appears to be in the network for God only knows what reason.

- if all goes as planned WTF???? what plan do these idiots have in store here? I guess in September we will find out. I'm not very hopeful that it's a good plan at all.

In the second quote about a "trap" -> if you want to round up this corrupt cabal, you just do it... which brings me back to Aruba is in the network. The US and Aruba are eternally tied together and there is no breaking this bind. We can try, but it will NEVER EVER HAPPEN. We do not know the overall reasons why this is the way it is.

come across.

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.