March 28, 2024, 04:02:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #752 5/15 - 5/20/08  (Read 283894 times)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #640 on: May 18, 2008, 12:00:42 PM »

we have a bid of 2 florins from Medley . . . thank you Medley for getting the bidding started. 

our second bid has just come in and it's from Sandra K who bids a button and and a half of a cracker.   

come across  Question

I see Renho in the back of the room...looks like she's on her knees...yep...she got 3 florins!...bet she bids now...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #641 on: May 18, 2008, 12:07:20 PM »

Des...

lmao

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #642 on: May 18, 2008, 12:10:07 PM »

I see Renho in the back of the room...looks like she's on her knees...yep...she got 3 florins!...bet she bids now...

Now Boeti can't bid. Those were his last 3 florins.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #643 on: May 18, 2008, 12:11:32 PM »

Another painting of the AvdS-exhibition 'Moments of Silence' (Almost three years of silence by now...)

http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/111081/52499132/anita_v_d_sloot_exposeert_frustratiekunst.html

Thanks EURobert.  Seems like many of the Dutch feel the same way about the Sloots as we do. 

creepy pic on the front, w/ the boat and Natalee in the sand.
what are the ditch saying Klass???
Yes, a strange picture indeed. 

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #644 on: May 18, 2008, 12:12:21 PM »

This is so great!!!   
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #645 on: May 18, 2008, 12:14:18 PM »

Another painting of the AvdS-exhibition 'Moments of Silence' (Almost three years of silence by now...)

http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/111081/52499132/anita_v_d_sloot_exposeert_frustratiekunst.html

Thanks EURobert.  Seems like many of the Dutch feel the same way about the Sloots as we do. 

You have got to be kidding me! Is this a sick joke?

Anita v / d Sloot exhibit frustratiekunst

"For her painting had a therapeutic effect."

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #646 on: May 18, 2008, 12:18:44 PM »

Anita does NOT use an image of Natalee. It cannot be. Somebody please tell me that is a photoshop job.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #647 on: May 18, 2008, 12:19:26 PM »

Maybe Boeti can sell his laptop.  According to Renfro the chollers do have WIFI 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #648 on: May 18, 2008, 12:20:37 PM »

Anita does NOT use an image of Natalee. It cannot be. Somebody please tell me that is a photoshop job.

Photoshop job done by a Dutch person and posted on that Dutch website.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #649 on: May 18, 2008, 12:26:53 PM »

That's effin sick whoever did it!
sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick
sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick sick

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

That's effin sick whoever did it!

I think I made my point.

+++

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #650 on: May 18, 2008, 12:29:34 PM »

And the chollers all speak 34 languages. It's a veritable UN on crackhead row.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #651 on: May 18, 2008, 12:30:32 PM »

This one is easy to translate!!!!

Exhibitionist Frustrated - - - - (note this is only four letters at the end here)

vill en de banks varling. 

+++

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #652 on: May 18, 2008, 12:38:36 PM »

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #653 on: May 18, 2008, 12:41:01 PM »

hey ipsigs..rob...ty klass....welcome meschugger

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #654 on: May 18, 2008, 12:42:28 PM »

my spelling sucks.
no offense.messh...lol......welciome to da zoo

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #655 on: May 18, 2008, 12:45:49 PM »

hey ipsigs..

Classic...keeps me coming back.

Anybody know if Daury Rod is still in the clink?
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #656 on: May 18, 2008, 12:47:59 PM »

This one is easy to translate!!!!

Exhibitionist Frustrated - - - - (note this is only four letters at the end here)

vill en de banks varling. 

I'm beginning to wonder....do you think Anita might be the first to crack....hhmmmm...

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #657 on: May 18, 2008, 12:50:56 PM »

Ahhhhh...that explains Airforce 1 in Aruba recently...a conference at crackhead row...

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #658 on: May 18, 2008, 12:51:25 PM »

hey ipsigs..

Just checked.... Daury and Ramona Rodriguez or both still in the clink! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #659 on: May 18, 2008, 12:53:16 PM »

hey ipsigs..

Just checked.... Daury and Ramona Rodriguez or both still in the clink! 

Thanks!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.