March 28, 2024, 11:33:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #752 5/15 - 5/20/08  (Read 283916 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #680 on: May 18, 2008, 02:55:30 PM »

roflmao!!!!

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #681 on: May 18, 2008, 02:57:22 PM »

Does anyone know for sure....was the latest pond actually drained....or did it just dry up??
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #682 on: May 18, 2008, 03:01:17 PM »

Does anyone know for sure....was the latest pond actually drained....or did it just dry up??

According to the pictures and OE it was drained.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #683 on: May 18, 2008, 03:05:49 PM »

This we know to be true:

February 2008 - TES and Persistence crew scanned this pond.

Pond was drained.  This is what it looks like now:

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #684 on: May 18, 2008, 03:06:04 PM »

I know he thought it would be better to drain than dive, but I was never quite sure whether it was actually drained...or if it just dried out...
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #685 on: May 18, 2008, 03:10:16 PM »

I know he thought it would be better to drain than dive, but I was never quite sure whether it was actually drained...or if it just dried out...

IIRC...it was said to be slow drained...whatever that means

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #686 on: May 18, 2008, 03:45:04 PM »

Destiny wrote;

Jack...you must have access to some pretty heavy duty technology to acquire this data....sorry...I can't see a damn thing....other than art work, done by a mind, with a heavy, heavy load of...something....something....very dark...IMOO...

Technology? I was gonna guess psyllicibin.

Bleached, wouldn't want to deprive you.  Never had a drug, never wanted a drug and I despise drugs and dealers with a passion that would make you feel really leery what you say to me.  I have my pictures and at the right time, you will see them all.  The time is not right, nor should some be allowed to even look at them, as they wish to taunt me into displaying things they have no idea about.  Just wanted sweet Destiny and others to know.  Those people are not as smart as they want to think they are, nor Bleached, are you.   Jack b

jackb all I know is you keep alluding to things you "see" and have never shown an single ounce of proof. Stop talking about when "the time is right" ....silly. What brings me to this level of frustration with you is not this one reference but also others.

jackb wrote;
Marten does know the Kalpoes.  He, at one time had Depak on his friends list, Depak's face on an Aruban flage and captioned "king of bling."  Also he has spent some time in Aruba.  He is into martial arts and is or was keeping a book or journal on the Holloway case.  Very pro-vandersloot.  He was also on some boards at one time in Aruba during the times he says he was in Suriname, closer to the date of NH disappearance.  One Deutek. pic with Roman Polanski shown to be a woman-like person (in female clothes, at any rate) standing beside a sitting down, Polanski huggin him on the shoulders. Question Yes, I would venture to say they are all well acquainted, the perps and Marten. Marten had the pics of his room with all the worst serial killers books on a shelf (Gacy, Dahmer, the dude who killed the little girl and buried her outside his trailer before she died,) and I am thinking the Polly Klass murderer. Question Can't be sure about the last one.  It has been awhile.  He also had pics of Beth, Jug and some more tv'sand computers running. I told about the "doll house" like statues that turned out to be either very grainy photos with the Sloots looking out a window and a figure tied up with clothes like NH. Question Could have been some type of wierd art.  All those people need to burn in hell. 
Jackb

jackb wrote;
Rob, I can't do that because some of them are graphic and I cannot have the family see those as it is hurtful.  I have no way of knowing if they would do anything but hurt the family, but in the right hands they could show the visciousness of those perpetrators and to a certainty of her death. Question I have sent some to Debbie at BFN a long time ago and the Admin her in hopes they have reached the authorities and they can take them even further and find the truth.  I have not dealth directly with any, but one picture (the cross picked up by the F-16s) with Dave a the beginning of the case or when the F15s were doing their fly over.  I say some tiny pictures they took on here and spotted the cross and worked it to where I could read the lettering on it.  I contacted Dave on that, but that and the uncovering of Pvs face is all I have allowed to go out.  In the beginning of the case  I spotted the cloth were ALE was carrying and worked it to where it could be seen from the original picture and kept it awhile and let someone have it and it latter has been shown on the I-net, here BFN and everywhere. Question The original picture on the I-net blanked out the picture and I thought something needed to be showing in those areas and did some adjustments to lighting, and resizing, and soon with everything I did, it payed off.  Just wanted you to know it has been a long road trying to get information out without looking too foolish and above all not hurting that family.  I have had some earlier concern about hackers because whomever is responsible for the "makeovers" no doubt knows a lot about computers.  Anyway, I just felt like yaking.  Sorry, Jack B

The  Question's were added by me.The post about Marten and what you visualize on the shelfis really the best, but it is getting late....... and I imaginge everyone gets the point.

You will be the last to see anything I have.  Also your hair.....needs some dread locks.  There are those that have seen most of what I am speaking of.  It is not what I see, but what is proven to be there.  As for you believing or disbelieving?????who cares?  What I know is what counts.  Most of what people know is written before, but what I have is shown.  There is no room for "disinformation" and slight changes of words to reflect a lie.  I have seen it all on these blogs and know who changes meanings of sentences with only a change of word or two.
It is quite silly, but I also know those loyal to the cause and those who pretend to be, for the most part.  I will also keep that to myself.  I have been on this from the very beginning and will stay on it until Justice is served.  I was working on Amy Bradley long before this came into being.  I am not in the slightest deterred by your "pretense" of wanting proof.  You know it is out there and I am not the only one who has some of it.  The reason, as I said to even mention this is to enable those who are weary to be encouraged to take the next step.  No more, at this time, or no less.  Just so you know.  I don't believe you are impressing anyone with your demands of proof of anything.  You mostly want research done FOR you and seem to have an agenda that, perhaps is a bit different than most on here.  I say, hire you some researchers and leave my work to me.    Jackb

Can someone please help me with this. Has anyone seen photos provided by jackb that are enhanced to bring into focus  the things he claims to be able to see, a few of which are highlighted in the posts quoted above? Does anyone see Roman Polanski in any pictures we have ever seen posted here? Please I would welcome being able to
apologize to him/her for the few times I have been driven over the edge by his comments alluding to just this. As for you jackb, you know nothing about me, I repeat NOTHING[/b] so please stop alluding to any such thing. You claim to be a researcher, of facts, and yet once again your post seem to only hint at your impression.

The word of today is:  dreadlocks
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #687 on: May 18, 2008, 04:26:22 PM »

No.
The word of the day is

RELAaaaax
already

jeeeesh.

no monkey pooh flinging, please.

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #688 on: May 18, 2008, 04:30:00 PM »

The word of today is:  dreadlocks

LOL

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #689 on: May 18, 2008, 04:35:14 PM »

Another painting of the AvdS-exhibition 'Moments of Silence' (Almost three years of silence by now...)

http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/111081/52499132/anita_v_d_sloot_exposeert_frustratiekunst.html

Thanks EURobert.  Seems like many of the Dutch feel the same way about the Sloots as we do. 

creepy pic on the front, w/ the boat and Natalee in the sand.
what are the ditch saying Klass???
Yes, a strange picture indeed. 

I do not know, and have not looked to see if the painting is part of the Sloot group, but the figure on the beach has a neck wound painted in.  Looking at the head upside down shows a forehead wound, and the body buried in the sand except for the head.  Looking at the figure as anyone ordinarily would shows the neck wound.  Their paintings are do so you can see different scenes in different ways you look at them.  There is a name for this type art.  Cannot remember it just now.  The painting is showing distress on the sand figure.  Who is at the helm of the little boat is meant to resemble Palus, with the hair.  Haven't really looked at the painting good, and as I said do not know if this is just a spoof, but it is interesting.  Jack
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #690 on: May 18, 2008, 04:38:20 PM »

No.
The word of the day is

RELAaaaax
already

jeeeesh.

Another word for today:  MYOB
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #691 on: May 18, 2008, 04:42:16 PM »

Another painting of the AvdS-exhibition 'Moments of Silence' (Almost three years of silence by now...)

http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/111081/52499132/anita_v_d_sloot_exposeert_frustratiekunst.html

Thanks EURobert.  Seems like many of the Dutch feel the same way about the Sloots as we do. 

creepy pic on the front, w/ the boat and Natalee in the sand.
what are the ditch saying Klass???
Yes, a strange picture indeed. 

I do not know, and have not looked to see if the painting is part of the Sloot group, but the figure on the beach has a neck wound painted in.  Looking at the head upside down shows a forehead wound, and the body buried in the sand except for the head.  Looking at the figure as anyone ordinarily would shows the neck wound.  Their paintings are do so you can see different scenes in different ways you look at them.  There is a name for this type art.  Cannot remember it just now.  The painting is showing distress on the sand figure.  Who is at the helm of the little boat is meant to resemble Palus, with the hair.  Haven't really looked at the painting good, and as I said do not know if this is just a spoof, but it is interesting.  Jack

Something about "Magic Eye" art.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #692 on: May 18, 2008, 04:49:25 PM »

man owing to haci acto inmoral cu lady tourist saturday, 17 may 2008 oranjestad –

informacion of cuerpo of police is indica cu diahuebs for 2.15 of madruga polisnan is go at one nightclub in weststraat, naunda one lady tourist is bisanan cu one man color dark owing to haci acto inmoral cune in bathroom. she owing to.m. of 22 year naci at estados unidos is tell polisnan cu past owing to go in bathroom, y one man color dark owing to come his slow. he owing to pushe in wall y owing to sunchi’e. while cu the was place his hand at his part intimo. the is tell polisnan cu past owing to succeed los of he y owing to core go close his casa. polisnan is talk cu one trahado cu owing to go see the vidio y the is tell cu on the vidio come across, only have graba one man color cla, but that is one trahado of they, y past owing to go cas end. police is remarca cu owing to. m. was so sober, cu not can did take his declaracion. police owing to take away the pareha at they hotel y owing to bisanan for happen morning for entrega complaint. come across

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1408&Itemid=1

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #693 on: May 18, 2008, 04:52:05 PM »

I don't see it.  Must not be enlarging these things enough.
Reminds me of highschool, and the class where we were shown alchohol ads that subliminally dispayed images of death and devils and darkness.   Anyone else get that class?

Anywho....back to the regularly scheduled programming, right?

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #694 on: May 18, 2008, 04:59:38 PM »

No.
The word of the day is

RELAaaaax
already

jeeeesh.

Another word for today:  MYOB

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #695 on: May 18, 2008, 05:01:56 PM »

Reminds me of highschool, and the class where we were shown alchohol ads that subliminally dispayed images of death and devils and darkness.   Anyone else get that class?

Actually saw a great tv production on public broadcating, on subliminal techniques used by the advertising industry...until the FCC made them stop...it's still used in many print forms of advertising...especially Booze ads...lot's of subliminal junk in the photos of drinks with ice cubes in them...Thanks for reminding me!

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #696 on: May 18, 2008, 05:03:13 PM »

its on the internet....past the point of a private conversation...or argument..or lovers quarrel ya know?

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #697 on: May 18, 2008, 05:05:17 PM »

Actually saw a great tv production on public broadcating, on subliminal techniques used by the advertising industry...until the FCC made them stop...it's still used in many print forms of advertising...especially Booze ads...lot's of subliminal junk in the photos of drinks with ice cubes in them...Thanks for reminding me!

u r welcome destiny.
gotta look at the stuff for awile. one could go crazy doing it i imagine.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #698 on: May 18, 2008, 05:12:09 PM »

Paul is turning into Humpty Dumpty

ISA Photo's

« Last Edit: May 18, 2008, 05:16:46 PM by Observer » Logged

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #699 on: May 18, 2008, 05:31:05 PM »

ty *******.   when was that taken?  why do they look so happy???

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.