March 28, 2024, 04:27:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #752 5/15 - 5/20/08  (Read 283897 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #740 on: May 18, 2008, 07:44:27 PM »

Paul is turning into Humpty Dumpty

ISA Photo's

The youngest VDS looks like Jeff Cohen, child star inthe movie "The Goonies"

http://www.answers.com/topic/the-goonies-film?cat=entertainment

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #741 on: May 18, 2008, 07:50:21 PM »

I see that there is a dispute over certain picture/pictures.  And I could see the tension is getting high.  I don't usually say anything but could we take the disagreement out of the NH thread.  Could you start a new thread and continue your dispute.

If you need me to start the new thread I will gladly do so.  TIA.
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #742 on: May 18, 2008, 08:01:34 PM »

Thank You San...I'm really  tired of hearing about the pics...They definitely need Their on Thread to post in....No offense guys but I'm sure there are alot of Monkeys that are tired of hearing it.....

i agree.   the arguing and anger should be placed elsewhere for those who choose to participate in it.  Or set aside entirely.
Thanks FOM!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #743 on: May 18, 2008, 08:05:15 PM »

Yes, thank you, San....I was about to suggest a separate thread a little while ago, but decided to walk away for a bit. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #744 on: May 18, 2008, 08:10:34 PM »

I have a pretty picture for you all.....

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #745 on: May 18, 2008, 08:12:21 PM »

I see that there is a dispute over certain picture/pictures.  And I could see the tension is getting high.  I don't usually say anything but could we take the disagreement out of the NH thread.  Could you start a new thread and continue your dispute.

If you need me to start the new thread I will gladly do so.  TIA.

yes, please! :::w/ glee:::
could we call it the "shooting fish in a barrel" thread ... ?

cuz getting the best of JB is soooooo easy  Cool

San: TIA

Fin, who died and left you boss?  Also looks to me like you would be busy brushing up on your home videos.   jackb
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #746 on: May 18, 2008, 08:12:29 PM »

Yes, thank you, San....I was about to suggest a separate thread a little while ago, but decided to walk away for a bit. 

Well its a darn shame that We Monkeys have to walk away when the pic posters need to go elsewhere after all this is the NCD Thread....right.....

In God We Trust!
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #747 on: May 18, 2008, 08:13:13 PM »

....maybe the lack of new info to ponder is making us all a little stir crazy in the cage?

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #748 on: May 18, 2008, 08:15:03 PM »

....maybe the lack of new info to ponder is making us all a little stir crazy in the cage?

I think so FOM.......quarrels, looking at sloots and creepy art ....yikes

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #749 on: May 18, 2008, 08:16:09 PM »

Is there a campaign/event to mark the three years since Natalee disappeared?

A "Not Without Natalee"  poster?

Light a candle in the morning event all around the world? 

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #750 on: May 18, 2008, 08:17:14 PM »

I've split the topic and put some of the posts in the new topic regarding the pictures.  Please continue your conversation there if you would like to talk about it.

Hopefully I did it right or Klaas is going to kill me 

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #751 on: May 18, 2008, 08:17:24 PM »

Emotions mother Van der Sloot in exhibition

ORANJESTAD (ANP) - The Aruban capital Oranjestad exhibition is a decorated thirty paintings by Anita van der Sloot. With this work she managed according to the organizer to hold, since her son Joran world was considered suspicious in the verdwijningzaak of Natalee Holloway.

,, At the public wants them to demonstrate how it with the frustrations and emotions done when that case came to the rolls'', light galeriehouder Gilbert Senchi. ,, For her painting had a therapeutic effect. But the result has more to do with art than with her son.''

Anita van der Sloot Saturday late seventies at a Dutch art. On Aruba gives them now as arts lesson. Senchi:,, therefore, see the exhibition as the next chapter in its kunstcarrière, because they exhibited earlier in the Netherlands.

The exhibition Moments of Silence lasts until the end of June. The sale of the work that is spiritual and New Age-type, is proceeding well. ,, It looks very modern and fresh''says Senchi.

http://www.compuserve.nl/Nieuws/categorie.aspx?xml=nieuws/entertainment/anp-180508-012-anp.xml
« Last Edit: May 18, 2008, 08:23:24 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #752 on: May 18, 2008, 08:17:25 PM »

ah, but your ego is still fully inflated, little man  Wink

...and your photographer would do better with an inflatable doll.  jackb
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #753 on: May 18, 2008, 08:19:46 PM »

Thanks Again San....You are One of the Best! 

In God We Trust!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #754 on: May 18, 2008, 08:22:47 PM »

Van der Sloot, the brush and easel

Times change. Art is changing. Artists change. Vincent van Gogh had to suffer for his finest works. He was the victim of his own genius. Artisticiteit has become a big piece of marketing and noble art of the correct timing.

Take, for example, Anita van der Sloot Times, the mother of Joran. Instead of the Holloway family, she painted her frustrations with an exhibition match. Bit timing. You have to go deep as an artist. Her bitter tears colored than even Van Dyke Brown.

Anita van der Sloot now called himself a painter, artist. A title normally undertaken by others should be granted, but something more in rich sherry drinking hats are now nothing to attract. Similarly, Anita van der Sloot.

The time was ripe for its members to demonstrate to the world. The woman had a hole to go to the emotions of the last period to voice to the canvas. Galeriehouder Gilbert Senchi established an exhibition for Joran mother that all the attention for her son kotsbeu and what would steal from the media attention.

Senchi said: "The public wants them to demonstrate how they are with the frustrations and emotions done when that case came to the rolls. (…) For her painting had a therapeutic effect. But the result has more to do with art than with her son. "

"It looks very modern and fresh," says Senchi. The thirty Bob Rossjes by Anita van der Sloot until late June to visit and for sale in Oranjestad, Aruba.

If you accidentally in the neighborhood, then at least buy some prentje. You surely do not want that just as Anita must suffer as Vincent?

http://www.endandit.nl/entertainment/media/2008/05/18/dertig-schilderijen-tonen-frustratie-van-der-sloot-moeder

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #755 on: May 18, 2008, 08:24:10 PM »

right.   maybe it is a good time to say a prayer for Natalee, and her family.

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #756 on: May 18, 2008, 08:27:42 PM »

That's a Wonderful Suggestion FOM! Consider it Done on My Part!

In God We Trust!
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #757 on: May 18, 2008, 08:37:16 PM »

That's a Wonderful Suggestion FOM! Consider it Done on My Part!

me too.  sad it has been almost 3 years. 

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #758 on: May 18, 2008, 08:46:06 PM »

Daury Rodriguez is still not showing up in the Federal inmate locator. He must still be awaiting a trial and depending if he cops a plea will determine how fast he's put on ice.

If he accepts the charges and rolls over on someone it will move fast (he will get a reduced sentence here). If he is going to fight it - it could take a year or more.

Back in March or early April, someone did post his official arrest information.  I don't know where the data came from.  Supposedly he's in the Hudson County jail in Kearny, with his mother, for 8 kilos of heroin.  I had posted a picture of the jail and the shopping center where his mother was picked up, because I'm familiar with the area.  We had been told by CAPS that he was in NJ for a pocker tournament and there was a big one in Atlantic City that weekend.  I don't think that we ever figured out where or how he was actually arrested, but if I recall, it was around March 8th.  I think that someone did find it in the Aruban newspapers.  I found lots of stuff in the local papers about his mother's arrest and Lucy's arrest over in the Bronx.  I think that it was Mum who also found some stuff about the arrests of the women.  There has been nothing in the papers about Daury being arrested, just the women.  There was also a picture of his mother (if that's who she is) being officially charged by video from Newark, while she was still in the jail in Kearny.  The locations are about six miles away from each other.  It's all about two threads back on Shango.  Maybe Klaas can find it.  The Hudson County jail is about 15 miles away from me (I am in Bergen County, which is north of Hudson County), but I don't know how I could verify anything.  I don't know if we ever determined if the woman was actually his mother or maybe an aunt.  It was just awfully coincidental that all three of them were picked up for possession of exactly eight kilos.  The women were arrested a month earlier, in February.  It almost sounds like it was a setup.  We did learn that his name is Daury Daniel Rodriguez and that he goes by Daniel except to his friends and family.  Eight kilos is a major felony in NJ, so if they are convicted, they will be in that jail for a very long time.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #759 on: May 18, 2008, 08:51:55 PM »

Daury Rodriguez is still not showing up in the Federal inmate locator. He must still be awaiting a trial and depending if he cops a plea will determine how fast he's put on ice.

If he accepts the charges and rolls over on someone it will move fast (he will get a reduced sentence here). If he is going to fight it - it could take a year or more.

Back in March or early April, someone did post his official arrest information.  I don't know where the data came from.  Supposedly he's in the Hudson County jail in Kearny, with his mother, for 8 kilos of heroin.  I had posted a picture of the jail and the shopping center where his mother was picked up, because I'm familiar with the area.  We had been told by CAPS that he was in NJ for a pocker tournament and there was a big one in Atlantic City that weekend.  I don't think that we ever figured out where or how he was actually arrested, but if I recall, it was around March 8th.  I think that someone did find it in the Aruban newspapers.  I found lots of stuff in the local papers about his mother's arrest and Lucy's arrest over in the Bronx.  I think that it was Mum who also found some stuff about the arrests of the women.  There has been nothing in the papers about Daury being arrested, just the women.  There was also a picture of his mother (if that's who she is) being officially charged by video from Newark, while she was still in the jail in Kearny.  The locations are about six miles away from each other.  It's all about two threads back on Shango.  Maybe Klaas can find it.  The Hudson County jail is about 15 miles away from me (I am in Bergen County, which is north of Hudson County), but I don't know how I could verify anything.  I don't know if we ever determined if the woman was actually his mother or maybe an aunt.  It was just awfully coincidental that all three of them were picked up for possession of exactly eight kilos.  The women were arrested a month earlier, in February.  It almost sounds like it was a setup.  We did learn that his name is Daury Daniel Rodriguez and that he goes by Daniel except to his friends and family.  Eight kilos is a major felony in NJ, so if they are convicted, they will be in that jail for a very long time.

Here is a link to a thread that was started about Daury Rodriguez.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2783.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.