March 28, 2024, 08:04:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #752 5/15 - 5/20/08  (Read 283861 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #860 on: May 19, 2008, 11:32:09 AM »

VMS 

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #861 on: May 19, 2008, 12:38:04 PM »

Extremely interesting site on *symbolic meaning of *hand in eye*...smaill exerpt below: Sorry I couldn't bring the photo over...

LinK: http://www.darkfiber.com/eyeinhand/

Ceremonial Objects, plate 20
engraved stone disk "Rattlesnake Disk." Sun circle, Hand and Eye, and entwined snake design carved on a circular sandstone disk found at the prehistoric site of Moundville, Alabama. Moundville, Moore, 1905, fig. 7.

Stone Pallete, plate 93
Ceremonial disk found at Moundville, Alabama
with rattlesnake and Hand and Eye design;
12.5" diameter (Courtesy, Alabama Museum
of Natural History).
- Sun circles and human hands: the southeastern Indians - art & industry edited by Emma Lila Fundaburk & Mary Douglass Foreman, Southern Publications, Fairhope, Alabama 1957,1985

Rattlesnake Disc - The rattlesnake disc is probably the most famous item found at Mound State Monument. We have no explanation for the meaning of the designs on the face of this 12.5 inch disc. It is thought that the rattlesnakes bound at two points mean war. The Hand with the Eye in the center probably represents those of the creator. Since no other disc is so elaborately inscribed, archaeologists have reason to believe that this disc was one of great importance and was probably used in religious and/or war ceremonies.
- display placard at Mound State Monument, Moundville

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #862 on: May 19, 2008, 12:56:43 PM »

Klaas -  Destiny wants to contact me.  You can send her my email address.
Thanks a bunch.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #863 on: May 19, 2008, 01:00:23 PM »

I'm going to send email copies of the *hand and author of this site, to get his opinion...very small excerpt from site below...

Link grom google:  Witchvox Article
Witchvox Article
NOTE: The symbol that accompanies this definition is of a twelve pointed star .... The hand with the "eye in the palm" is a common image in Tibet and in the ...
www.witchvox.com/va/dt_va.html?a=cabc&c=whs&id=6213 - 81k - Cached

"HORNED HAND or THE MANO CORNUTO: This gesture is the satanic salute, a sign of recognition between and allegiance of members of satanism or other unholy groups. It is also called the Il Cornuto. In other 'circles,' whether displayed as a hand gesture or worn as an amulet, it is supposed to ward off evil (the evil eye) as are the hamsa hand (three finger - two thumbed hand), the eye-in-hand (eye in the palm), and the mano fico ('mano' meaning hand and 'fico' meaning woman's genitals)."

NOTE: This is this idea that the cornu or mano cornuto was a recognition signal between "occultists" that we first saw in Frattarola's America's Best Kept Secret. The hand with the "eye in the palm" is a common image in Tibet and in the art of the Native American mound builders.

Clearly, like the other organizations that claim to be analysts of non-Christian spirituality that I have shown you in the first two parts of this article, all that CAP is doing here is repeating the falsehoods and errors that they picked up from other so called "experts".

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #864 on: May 19, 2008, 01:02:16 PM »

Thanks a bunch.

I sent YOU her email address yesterday when it was requested.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #865 on: May 19, 2008, 01:08:34 PM »

Thanks a bunch.

I sent YOU her email address yesterday when it was requested.

TY Klaas...didn't want to talk about my Aunt in the forum...

Maggie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #866 on: May 19, 2008, 01:16:29 PM »

I*s it full moon or something...I think I'm gonna sleep for a few hours.....Thanks Everyone...for Prayers, Support...and, Just being there for me....and my Dear Aunt....BTW....she wants to be cremated...we talked about it...she has been stationed all over the world in her 23 yr. career..but she misses traveling...we decided that I would send a *bit/ashes* of hers to all the places she never got to go to...and the places she wnats to visit again....anyone here...that I may send a small vial of her ashes...for you to sprinkle in your country...state....

I know very strage request...but...a real one...TIA...and Love to all the Monkeys...Destiny
(sorry this is late, just catching up)
DC area here, Destiny, with children in Albany and Palo Alto areas. They travel too. Anywhere specific you're looking for?

"Well behaved women seldom make history..." - Eleanor Roosevelt
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #867 on: May 19, 2008, 01:16:38 PM »

Not sure if I have this right, but will give it a shot anyways…Lots of mays and appears, but we are talking about Aruba!

Eefje’s site said she is the mother of 5 children.  Appears to be married to van der Straten. Lidy appears to be the daughter-in-law from what vms posted and from Scuba’s post about the children’s book. Thought I recalled early posts saying van der Straten didn’t have a son!  Must have been mistaken…Douwe may be the brother of Eefje…and all I found on a quick look were the art links associated with Effje…and the couple down the bottom, which may not be him!

Art
Opportunity to visit Access Art Gallery and admire the art pieces by local Contemporary artists Douwe van Twillert and Eefje van der Straten – van Twillert. Exhibition is open till March 10, 2008.

http://www.arubabycruise.com/news/RomanceAruba.htm

Lidy

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=nl&u=http://www.schoolbank.nl/bl/klasgenoten/charlotte-buhlerschool/122231&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=8&ct=result&prev=/search%3Fq%3DLidy%2Bvan%2Bder%2BStraten%2B-%2BRouwkema%2B%26hl%3Den%26pwst%3D1

Ecological and agricultural assessment of aloe fields on Aruba.
Post-M.Sc.-study by Lidy E. van der Straten-Rouwkema M.Sc. (1995)

http://209.85.173.104/search?q=cache:GoHY_MllHZ8J:brochures.aruba.com/government/doahaf.php%3Fname%3Ddoahaf.pdf+Lidy+van+der+Rouwkema&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us

Douwe?? I don’t think this is our guy, but who knows…

http://209.85.173.104/search?q=cache:1ocDl4PVUOIJ:www.hio.hen.nl/semester4/2007.v/files/SE_I4/College3-Inspecties-v1.0.ppt+Douwe+van+Twillert&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=7&gl=us

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/8/153/977

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #868 on: May 19, 2008, 01:29:44 PM »

Not sure if I have this right, but will give it a shot anyways…Lots of mays and appears, but we are talking about Aruba!

Eefje’s site said she is the mother of 5 children.  Appears to be married to van der Straten. Lidy appears to be the daughter-in-law from what vms posted and from Scuba’s post about the children’s book. Thought I recalled early posts saying van der Straten didn’t have a son!  Must have been mistaken…Douwe may be the brother of Eefje…and all I found on a quick look were the art links associated with Effje…and the couple down the bottom, which may not be him!

Art
Opportunity to visit Access Art Gallery and admire the art pieces by local Contemporary artists Douwe van Twillert and Eefje van der Straten – van Twillert. Exhibition is open till March 10, 2008.

http://www.arubabycruise.com/news/RomanceAruba.htm

Lidy

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=nl&u=http://www.schoolbank.nl/bl/klasgenoten/charlotte-buhlerschool/122231&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=8&ct=result&prev=/search%3Fq%3DLidy%2Bvan%2Bder%2BStraten%2B-%2BRouwkema%2B%26hl%3Den%26pwst%3D1

Ecological and agricultural assessment of aloe fields on Aruba.
Post-M.Sc.-study by Lidy E. van der Straten-Rouwkema M.Sc. (1995)

http://209.85.173.104/search?q=cache:GoHY_MllHZ8J:brochures.aruba.com/government/doahaf.php%3Fname%3Ddoahaf.pdf+Lidy+van+der+Rouwkema&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us

Douwe?? I don’t think this is our guy, but who knows…

http://209.85.173.104/search?q=cache:1ocDl4PVUOIJ:www.hio.hen.nl/semester4/2007.v/files/SE_I4/College3-Inspecties-v1.0.ppt+Douwe+van+Twillert&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=7&gl=us

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/8/153/977

Maybe Eefje & Lidy are Jan van der straten's daughters and Eefje is married to Douwe????  Van der Straten appear to be their maiden name, imo... IIRC, when Gilliam (or something like that) was being discussed as a son of Jan, Arubagirl was the one who posted that Jan had no son.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #869 on: May 19, 2008, 01:38:30 PM »

Thanks 2NJSons....from Effje's site...thought that made her around the same age as Jan...will run those couple of posts throught the translator and see if I find anything.

The Artist

Born on 12th of September 1946 in de town of Baarn in the Netherlands Eefje grew up in a family of 9 children. After finishing high school Mrs. Van Twillert completed her studies as a midwife...snipped

http://www.eefje-art.com/

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #870 on: May 19, 2008, 01:40:45 PM »

I*s it full moon or something...I think I'm gonna sleep for a few hours.....Thanks Everyone...for Prayers, Support...and, Just being there for me....and my Dear Aunt....BTW....she wants to be cremated...we talked about it...she has been stationed all over the world in her 23 yr. career..but she misses traveling...we decided that I would send a *bit/ashes* of hers to all the places she never got to go to...and the places she wnats to visit again....anyone here...that I may send a small vial of her ashes...for you to sprinkle in your country...state....

I know very strage request...but...a real one...TIA...and Love to all the Monkeys...Destiny
(sorry this is late, just catching up)
DC area here, Destiny, with children in Albany and Palo Alto areas. They travel too. Anywhere specific you're looking for?

Thank You Maggie...I've got Palo Alto covered...tha't's where I lived...before moving to the Peach Tree State Wink  i

DC would be nice, since she served our County for 23 years...Got San Fran and Berkely covered too...

Maggie...you are Compassionate Dear...

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #871 on: May 19, 2008, 01:45:46 PM »

Makes sense, Mum (could Eefje be a sister of Jan?)........thinking about Scuba's saying Jan was 75 yrs old, 3 years ago....my DH was born in '47....know for certain that he wouldn't appreciate someone adding a decade + to his age.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #872 on: May 19, 2008, 01:52:54 PM »

2NJSons...I think that does make her married name van Twillert, and the maiden name would be van der Straten?? So she quite possibly is married to Douwe.

Lidy's name was van der Staten first...then that would be her maiden name. She could be Jan's daughter.

Trying to fit things in with the pic vms posted and also the post from Scuba. The pieces don't want to fit.

Wrong translater...it is not Pap...it is Dutch...will try again later.

vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #873 on: May 19, 2008, 01:55:24 PM »

Hobbyist Expo
Posted on: 06/22/2004

By Rona Coster

An exposition called Inside Out opened here in the public library. The exposition hangs canvases created by a group of 8 local women who paint on a weekly basis under the guidance of Eefje van der Straten. The Dutch-born teacher is the wife of the island’s police commissioner. Marianne Beijderwellen has a good drawing talent. He Russian Babouska’s wrinkled and lined face is very touching. Ria Wenderriks has a fascination with Africa. Her Taking a Break, the portrait of a single woman having a lonely beer, is a study of isolation in an urban setting. Zuhaila Arends is a strong colourist. Her Naked, the almost-abstract woman, shows deep passions and the struggle to express herself. One of the budding artists in the group, Anabela Peterson, is also the owner of Pinchos, the cosy bar at the edge of the water at the Surfside marina. “After I left my hectic lifestyle at the hotel,” she explains,” I decided to take up painting, and it has become one of my passions.” Anabela who in a previous life was director of marketing and sales for a large resort property was the emcee for the opening ceremony. She also wrote a poem which she recited for the public. Anabela showed friendly works in vivid colours - flowers, sunsets, art which is a pleasure to look at. Sandra Postma is probably the most gifted from a technical point of view. Her self-portrait brings out her spontaneity and irresistible charm. Imie van der Meulen paints the best-looking realistic Agave plants on the island. She is a classic Aruban landscape painter. Eleanor van Haarlem’s Glass In Motion is very graphic, showing contrasting colours while Wilma Brugts wraps up the show with an impressionistic touch. Some paintings are for sale, some are not. They are personal treasures. The opening ceremony was nicely attended by adoring family members and friends, including hotel representative Lydia Haveman, Anabela’s former colleague visiting the island from Holland, with her husband  . . .

http://news.visitaruba.com/news/do/dispatch/view/id/457/manageArticle.html

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #874 on: May 19, 2008, 02:03:07 PM »

I think the hand and eye has to do with Shaminism.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #875 on: May 19, 2008, 02:04:23 PM »

Hobbyist Expo
Posted on: 06/22/2004

By Rona Coster

An exposition called Inside Out opened here in the public library. The exposition hangs canvases created by a group of 8 local women who paint on a weekly basis under the guidance of Eefje van der Straten. The Dutch-born teacher is the wife of the island’s police commissioner. Marianne Beijderwellen has a good drawing talent. He Russian Babouska’s wrinkled and lined face is very touching. Ria Wenderriks has a fascination with Africa. Her Taking a Break, the portrait of a single woman having a lonely beer, is a study of isolation in an urban setting. Zuhaila Arends is a strong colourist. Her Naked, the almost-abstract woman, shows deep passions and the struggle to express herself. One of the budding artists in the group, Anabela Peterson, is also the owner of Pinchos, the cosy bar at the edge of the water at the Surfside marina. “After I left my hectic lifestyle at the hotel,” she explains,” I decided to take up painting, and it has become one of my passions.” Anabela who in a previous life was director of marketing and sales for a large resort property was the emcee for the opening ceremony. She also wrote a poem which she recited for the public. Anabela showed friendly works in vivid colours - flowers, sunsets, art which is a pleasure to look at. Sandra Postma is probably the most gifted from a technical point of view. Her self-portrait brings out her spontaneity and irresistible charm. Imie van der Meulen paints the best-looking realistic Agave plants on the island. She is a classic Aruban landscape painter. Eleanor van Haarlem’s Glass In Motion is very graphic, showing contrasting colours while Wilma Brugts wraps up the show with an impressionistic touch. Some paintings are for sale, some are not. They are personal treasures. The opening ceremony was nicely attended by adoring family members and friends, including hotel representative Lydia Haveman, Anabela’s former colleague visiting the island from Holland, with her husband  . . .

http://news.visitaruba.com/news/do/dispatch/view/id/457/manageArticle.html

I knew you would get to the bottom of it!!!

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #876 on: May 19, 2008, 02:04:47 PM »

So...the 'eerie' piece of art with the eyes and the hands and the water -- was that Jan Van der Straaten (as I think everyone assumed) or was it his wife's art???

Interesting question? What do you think????

I'm thinking it's the 'wife's' -- not that it makes it any less strange 

But I always found it difficult to look at pictures of VanderStraaten -- and think 'artist' 

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #877 on: May 19, 2008, 02:05:46 PM »

Lala’s…do you remember the posts back in thread 1 of Shango, I think, about van der Straten’s wife being an artist? A post from Glenda or Scubajap was cited. It was when we were discussing van der Straten’s artwork at the Lion’s Art Show one time, IIRC.

Did a quick search, but it didn’t turn up anything!!  TIA

I think it is van Straten ******* !!

http://www.eefje-art.com/

Yeah, they all slink around complementing each others work, trying to be like the mental case who cut off his freaking ear.  They claim kinship to this van...whats his name from way back when and all of them, inbred as they are, try to be a part of this mental case.  They think they can gain fame by imitating him.  They suck around and display and complement and actually think, in their weak minds that the "whole world" sees things as they do.  They are a shit hole country because of their own makings.  They use and abuse the laws set up to keep people like them from hogging the trough, so to speak because they are in a clique that stole power from the people who eeked out a meager living and stole from the sweat and labor of those who should rightfully be benefiting.  No, they do not impress me, at least.  They paint while their country burns.  They paint while their children are becoming savages and think this van shit duce bag will keep them out of hell.  As Gomer would say:  Surrrrrprizzze, Surrrrrprizzze.  They will get theirs.   Jack the pizzed
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #878 on: May 19, 2008, 02:15:43 PM »

Eefje van der Straten-van Twillert will open her art exposition at Kas di Arte this Sunday 4 March at 6 pm. She is a well known Aruban artist who studied in The Netherlands and has also designed stamps and illustrated books. Over the past year the sea was a source of inspiration to the artist. Her art tells a tale about the sea, a tale which is in fact not yet finished because new things are always being discovered. This show features 30 works focusing on the sea around Bonaire. The exposition will be open daily from 4 March from 5-7.30 pm. Entry is free.

bonairereporter.com/news/007PDFs/03-02-07.pdf

Well good.  Tell Effie Van Sit hag Vanderdouche to mark a big frigging "X" where the hell they hid Natalee and we will get the hell out of there and leave them to their own delusions of grandeur.   Jackb
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #879 on: May 19, 2008, 02:26:08 PM »

I had no idea Anita though of herself as a talented artist..Is she the next Rembrandt van Rijn ?

There will be plenty of room on the prison walls for the bunch of them to draw.  That hoggess can do all the art she wants.  She will be known as Big Mamma Van Hog.  Jackb
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.