March 28, 2024, 06:57:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #752 5/15 - 5/20/08  (Read 283856 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #900 on: May 19, 2008, 05:56:04 PM »

I enlarged the photo.  I remember AG saying that the van der Straaton son wasn't Joran's age.  I also remember there was a Tickle site early on under the name of Gilliam van der Straaten but it was taken down right away.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #901 on: May 19, 2008, 05:59:16 PM »

Also this on Gilliam and a Hans:

http://www.sunfishclass.org/results/1999/99curacao_nationals.htm

National Sunfish Championship Curacao 1999

A Class:

Pos/Skipper                     R1  R2  R3  R4  R5  R6 Total
1. Cor van Aanholt                1   1   1   1   1   5    5
2. Niek Kort                     17   5   2   3   3   1   14
3. Edwin Versteeg                 2  10   5   6   5   2   20
4. Alex Roose                     5   6   8   2   5   3   21
5. Hanno de Vriend               17   3   9   4   2   4   22
6. Wim van der Gulik              3   6   7   5   4   6   24
7. Peter de Vin                   8   2   6   7   7   7   29
8. Nicoline Rutenfrans            9   8   4  11  11   9   41
9. Hans van der Straaten          4   9  10   9  10  11   42
10.Dolf van der Giessen           6   3   3  17  16  17   45
11.Marijn Kamps                   7  14  17  10   8  10   49
12.Winfries Merkies              17  16  17   8   8   8   57
13.René Versteeg                 11  11  12  13  11  12   57
14.Jacqueline van Zuylen         10  12  11  12  13  17   58
15.Pimm Blankevoort              17  13  13  14  14  13   67
16 Jason Blankevoort             12  15  12  16  15  17   70

Remarkable facts: Cor van Aanholt sailed his last (throw out) race with a wooden, badly damaged daggerboard. Edwin Versteeg proved to be a promising yougster by beating different former national champions. As Usual there was one "light" weekend ( 10-15 knots) and a "heavy" one, 15-25 knots.

B Class:

1. Dennis Muys        9
2. Gerard Helmich    10
3. Barbara Brandt    12
4. Eric Jan Looman   16
5. Bob van Oorschot  21
6. Rinus scheepens   26
7. Marja Brandt      32
8. Rutger van de Pol 35
Youth Champion: Gilliam van der Straaten 5

Short-track championship: (Olympic triangle, 20-25 minutes) The average of short track race #1 and #2 counts as long distance race #2; the average of short track race # 3 and # 4 counts as long distance race # 5

Pos/Skipper              Total  R1  R2  R3  R4
1. Cor van Aanholt           4   1   1   1   1
2. Hanno de vriend          17   5   6   3   3
3. Peter de Vin             18   3   2   7   6
4. Niek Kort                19   9   3   2   5
5. Wim van der Gulik        20   6   7   5   2
6. Alex Roose               24   4  10   6   4
7. Hans van der Straaten    38
8. Edwin Versteeg           40
9. Nicoline Rutenfrans      42
10.René Versteeg            49
11.Gerard helmich           51
12.Dennis Muys              58
13 Jacqueline van Zuylen    58
14.Marijn kamps             59
15.Brabara Brandt           59
16.Gilliam van der Straaten 62
17.Dolf van der Giessen     65
18.Winfried Merkies         74
19.Pim Blankevoort          74
20 Bob van Oorschot         78
21 Jason Blankevoort        81
22.Marja Brandt             82
23 Eric jan Looman          82
24 Rinus scheepens          93
25 Rutger van de Pol        98
26.Mathijs Wolters         108

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #902 on: May 19, 2008, 06:22:29 PM »

Sorry for the O/T but this has just made me so MAD! Wasn't sure whether to post it in News of the Day or Unsolved Crimes but it is truely a crime. Sorry for the rant....but if this dip Prof had gone ahead and started
CPR maybe this poor girl would have had a chance ....sorry , thanks for listening.

Listen to 911 call

http://www.abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=4872140&page=1

That whole thing is a nightmare.  Professors, in my area, are all trained in CPR.  What's with going to the neighbors before he even called 911?? It is not unusual, in a crisis, for people to feel their own pulse, when checking a person.  Makes you wonder what he really gave her.  Hope they test for everything...GHB, etc.
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #903 on: May 19, 2008, 06:49:35 PM »

OMG, can you imagine your child having Anita as a teacher?  That is frightening.

Reminds me of that story of the "Gingerbread" house.  The brother and sister go to this house made of candy and cookies.  "...nibble, nibble little mouse...who's that nibbling at my house?"  Someone must remember it.  Is it Hansel and Gretle?  Anita has a Kiln at the home where she heats up ceramics and makes her masks.  She may be the wicked witch.
    Holy Moly..........am I morbid or what?   Jackb

Anita has a kiln? Wow, I did not know that. After seeing for myself what extreme heat does to objects, the kiln takes on a new meaning for me. I wonder, did they check that out?

There are a number of kilns, many sized for the home.  I always thought the middle building was her studio. 

These links have lots of kiln information ~

http://www.bigceramicstore.com/supplies/kilns/kilns-120v-elec.htm

http://www.americanceramics.com/?gclid=CPam39HSs5MCFQEqIgodaERcrg

Many small business and hobby type people have kilns in their home - could be in a basement, garage, kitchen.  Kilns can be well insulated like an oven.  You can also build a heat shield around them and vent them to the outside (due to fumes).

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #904 on: May 19, 2008, 07:22:21 PM »

I agree Buckeye with your post. The reason the guy wouldn't help is guilt......no to mention that it is highly unlikely that with him having a 19 year old female in his livingroom that he went upstairs to rest for an hour and a half. Yea

I remember seeing photo(s) early on, Gilliam looked very much like Koen, maybe his chin was slightly narrower.....he seemed less chunky, but looked very similar...and about the same age.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #905 on: May 19, 2008, 07:29:35 PM »

Tue Aug 02, 2005 1:12 am
arubagirl: van der Straaten youngest son, did not go to International school, he went to my schools, Mon Plaisir and Colegio Arubano.

Fri Aug 26, 2005
5:34 pm
arubagirl: I swear to God I am getting tired of reading "Gilliam van der Straten". Seriously, who makes up this crap?

5:36 pm
whodunit: I thought NativeLingo said that was his name, but he is not related? Is that not his name?

5:37 pm
arubagirl: There isn't even someone of that name on the bloody island! Gilliam, that is.

5:38 pm
whodunit: Ok, I was confused. She said not related though. Anyway, do you know who that is then?

arubagirl: Haven't gotton a clue.

7:17 pm
friend of monkey: but Vanderstraten does have a son jorans age? or not known?

7:18 pm
HannieC:
I believe his youngest son is 24 and the oldest 33 or 34

8:15 pm
I hear shango: hey....question.....earlier today someone posted a picture of a kid that looked like the google kid Koen, friend of many...and said that is was Van Straaten's son. Is it Koen? the friend that visited Joran with Freddy and Jaime on his birthday? if so....he changed his tickle name recently to K.g. instead of koen...why?

8:44 pm
I hear shango: since no one answered me before...i will ask again....is Koen the same kid that people were saying was Van Straaten's son earlier?

He recently changed his name on his tickle site to K.g.

8:46 pm
arubagirl: No, they called him "Gilliam".

8:48 pm
I hear shango: AG...so Koen is also known as Gilliam? If so, is he Straaten's son?

8:54 pm
arubagirl: NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8:57 pm
ting: Could he be persuaded to adopt him to save SM bandwidth?

re the '99 competition results from Curacao klaas posted above  ...
perhaps Gilliam lived in Curacao/competed there
or he lived in Aruba/competed in Curacao ... ?

whiskey for my men/beer for my horses
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #906 on: May 19, 2008, 07:39:55 PM »

An old RWV post about the exams -

This is interesting, according to the June 3 Newletter of the International School of Aruba, the school attended by the 17 yr old suspect.
Exams were on Monday-Wednesday Jun 6-8.
The 17 yr old suspect was brought into custody as a suspect at 6 A.M.on Thursday June 9.

http://www.isaruba.com/breeze/documents/BreezeJune32005.pdf and http://www.isaruba.com/documents/EndofSemesterIIExamSchedule2005.pdf
Also, notice on page 2 there is a an art teacher at the school called Mrs. Van der Sloot.

Posted by: NM | Jun 13, 2005 1:43:13 PM

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #907 on: May 19, 2008, 07:40:45 PM »

arubagirl: van der Straaten youngest son, did not go to International school, he went to my schools, Mon Plaisir and Colegio Arubano.

arubagirl: There isn't even someone of that name on the bloody island! Gilliam, that is.

whodunit: Ok, I was confused. She said not related though. Anyway, do you know who that is then?

I hear shango: since no one answered me before...i will ask again....is Koen the same kid that people were saying was Van Straaten's son earlier?

I hear shango: AG...so Koen is also known as Gilliam? If so, is he Straaten's son?

That was a funny read..Thanks! I read on a dutch board and the poster said he went to school with Gilliam Van Der Straten in 2005 in Aruba.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2008, 07:42:43 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #908 on: May 19, 2008, 07:46:30 PM »

Has anyone come up with a link between the International School of Aruba and Florida International School?

anyone stumble on to anything?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #909 on: May 19, 2008, 07:52:18 PM »

Quote from AG

++++++++++++++++++

Moving On

So, I promise that this will be the last post on the subject on this blog,  barring any surprising developments, which, yeah, I'm not really holding my breath about that.

I've decided to heed the majority of these posters that say "don't take it personally", and will therefore, probably, save my sanity.

So, I think the boys are guilty, I'm not voting for the current party in power, but this case had no bearing on my decision.

And Gilliam is not van der Straten's son. Really. No, really.

http://tinyurl.com/5mbvs7

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #910 on: May 19, 2008, 07:52:29 PM »

That was a funny read..Thanks! I read on a dutch board and the poster said he went to school with Gilliam Van Der Straten in 2005 in Aruba.

maybe young van der stratten is "daury".  whatever his age, with the father's being so close to each other, the sons could be too.  everyone on the island has been terribly quiet about the names of sons for big wigs that could have been involved.  and like paulus says, we'd tell more but other people would be hurt. you can be damned sure that the ordinary people of aruba and natalee's family don't make any difference to them.
dennisintn
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #911 on: May 19, 2008, 07:55:27 PM »

This is interesting, according to the June 3 Newletter of the International School of Aruba, the school attended by the 17 yr old suspect.
The 17 yr old suspect was brought into custody as a suspect at 6 A.M.on Thursday June 9.

http://www.isaruba.com/breeze/documents/BreezeJune32005.pdf and http://www.isaruba.com/documents/EndofSemesterIIExamSchedule2005.pdf
Also, notice on page 2 there is a an art teacher at the school called Mrs. Van der Sloot.

Well one reason Judge Smid let Joran flee to Holland in September 2005 was so that he could attend school. More then likely they put off the arrests initialy so Joran wouldn't miss his exams and have his year and all his plans ruined... Was this a gift from his God Father Van Der Straten? Did this all start out as favors for Paul and just grow from there?

We know the Van Der Sloots privacy and protection far out weighs a Investigation for Natalee. We saw that when Judge Wit told us Dompig obstructed justice and did not want the Van Der Sloots house searched,as he didn't want to infringe on Paul Van Der Sloots privacy.Then the Judge blames the OM for not asking to search more then Jorans APT..When the idiot Dompig is on record saying he was denied twice and dissapointed. Just boggles my mind how obvious they have been covering up Natalee's murder and the stupidity of talking about it in the paper.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2008, 08:07:24 PM by Observer » Logged

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #912 on: May 19, 2008, 07:57:31 PM »

Other information about the ISA ~

Whoever your source is he is full of shit.

Paulus van der Sloot is a judge, as a matter of fact a diffrent judge whas flown in from Curacao last Saturday to decide the faith of the boys for the next 7 days.

A local judge whas not envolved especially because he knows Paulus van der Sloot as one of his work buddies.

At International School you can take an exam for a US high school diploma, not to become a Judge.

To become a Judge in the Dutch judicial system one goes to university, studies law, graduates and get's the title MR (master in law) and then applies for a traineeship at a lawfirm.

Becomes a lawyer, joins a firm or opens his own practice and when years pass gets appointed as a judge. In Holland one gets appointed as a judge.

Paulus van der Sloot whas appointed as a judge and later in his career sent to Aruba to work as a judge since Aruba is a Dutch Colony with Dutch laws.

He is not envolved in politics, get your facts straightened out

And one more thing, kids in Aruba who are either stupid or can't manage regular Dutch schooling end up in International School, it costs a fortune and all of a sudden they become straight A students.
If Joran where to obtain his High school diploma there will be no way he can go to university in Holland.

Posted by: Clinton | Jun 13, 2005 9:50:47 PM

http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2005/06/natalee_hollowa_30.html (old link)

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #913 on: May 19, 2008, 08:04:45 PM »

found it - I'm good to go...

http://hospitality.fiu.edu/

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #914 on: May 19, 2008, 08:08:56 PM »

Well one reason Judge Smid let Joran flee to Holland in September 2005 was so that he could attend school. More then likely they put off the arrests initialy so Joran wouldn't miss his exams and have his year and all his plans ruined... Was this a gift from his God Father Van Der Straten? Did this all start out as favors for Paul and just grow from there?

We know the Van Der Sloots privacy and protection far out weighs a Investigation for Natalee. We saw that when Judge Wit told us Dompig obstructed justice and did not want the Van Der Sloots house searched,as he didn't want to infringe on Paul Van Der Sloots privacy.Then the Judge blames the OM for not asking to search more then Jorans APT..When the idiot Dompig is on record saying he was denied twice and dissapointed. Just boggles my mind how obvious they have been covering up Natalee's murder and the stupidity of talking about it in the paper.

*******, I made the comment earlier today that they were both stupid and arrogant. Bloggers were onto the cover-up the first week, yet these aloof bastards just continued with it like they knew they were going to get away with murder.

Why did Judge Bob Wit wait two years later until after they closed the case to defend his decision ang blame it on Dompig? Why didn't the spineless bastard come out with that defense when he was first accused by Dompig of disallowing the search in December 2005?

I'd say because Judge Bob Wit is guilty as sin of obstruction of justice and he knows it.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2008, 08:10:16 PM by Observer » Logged

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #915 on: May 19, 2008, 08:19:36 PM »

*******, I made the comment earlier today that they were both stupid and arrogant. Bloggers were onto the cover-up the first week, yet these aloof bastards just continued with it like they knew they were going to get away with murder.

Why did Judge Bob Wit wait two years later until after they closed the case to defend his decision ang blame it on Dompig? Why didn't the spineless bastard come out with that defense when he was first accused by Dompig of disallowing the search in December 2005?

I'd say because Judge Bob Wit is guilty as sin of obstruction of justice and he knows it.

The stupidity in this case is mind boggling and it's never stopped in 3 years Sad The case was just closed and Nit Wit felt confident enough to go on record to save face and put the blame on a corrupt cop and the prosecutions office. He probably thought the case was over with and I believe him when he blames KJ and Dompig. He added that he had little experience and he had to make a split decision to block the majority of the compound adding that even if evidence was found it would have been thrown out. I think he saw what was happening and went along with it without breaking the law..He just bent the rules and looked the other way. He felt obligated to speak because De Vries put the blame solely on him and Ben King.

Like everything else there is no follow up and they are caught red handed protecting the suspects Wit then tried to be optimistic saying he did everything right and it was the OM who didn't want to search the Murder suspects home and never asked to do so after that. He adds that there are strong suspicions and they have 12 years to get a confession or physical evidence.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2008, 08:32:19 PM by Observer » Logged

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #916 on: May 19, 2008, 08:32:05 PM »

Other posts from old RWV ~

Of course they know more than they can say on television. They have been threatened by the officials that if they say anything about the case that it will be a grave error and the murserers will get off. You have to remember that Beth and company have done the majority of the investigating not the Aruban polis. Beth has given all of her information to the polis but that action has NOT been reciprocated.

Posted by: Island Hopper | Jul 3, 2005 12:33:15 AM

The more I think about it the more I think the school need to be searched. Both the old school and the new one.
If Joren was at school on Monday, maybe he spent the night there and that is why Paul suddenly can't remember if he woke Joran up for school.

Posted by: Island Hopper | Jul 3, 2005 1:01:39 AM

Island Hopper makes a really good comment.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #917 on: May 19, 2008, 08:33:15 PM »

The stupidity in this case is mind boggling and it's never stopped in 3 years Sad The case was just closed and Nit Wit felt confident enough to go on record to save face and put the blame on a corrupt cop and the prosecutions office. He probably thought the case was over with and I believe him when he blames KJ and Dompig. He added that he had little experience and he had to make a split decision to block the majority of the compound adding that even if evidence was found it would have been thrown out. I think he saw what was happening and went along with it without breaking the law..He just bent the rules and looked the other way. He felt obligated to speak because De Vries put the blame solely on him and Ben King.

Like everything else there is no follow up and they are caught red handed protecting the suspects Wit then tried to be optimistic saying he did everything right and it was the OM who didn't want to search the Murder suspects home and never asked to do so after that. He adds that there are strong suspicions and they have 12 years to get a confession or physical evidence.

They need to put them all on trial: Karin Jannsen, Jan Van der Straten, Dennis Jacobs, Judge Bob Wit, Judge Rick Smid, Ben Vocking, and God knows who else. Hero Brinkman was dead on target, they are all a den of corrupt officials. They all deserve to rot in prison for their roles on the cover-up.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2008, 08:35:45 PM by Observer » Logged

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #918 on: May 19, 2008, 08:45:12 PM »

They need to put them all on trial: Karin Jannsen, Jan Van der Straten, Dennis Jacobs, Judge Bob Wit, Judge Rick Smid, Ben Vocking, and God knows who else. Hero Brinkman was dead on target, they are all a den of corrupt officials. They all deserve to rot in prison for their roles on the cover-up.

Yes for sure,but who is going to put them on trial? The Dutch say its up to the Arubans to solve this case and Arubans say the Dutch. Most of the people you mentioned are being payed,promoted and protected by the Dutch Government..Paul Van Der Sloot himself is on Government Committees and acting as a lawyer and a mediator for the Aruban Government. Until they start questioning the people who killed this case we will all be at a standstill. Obviously it's not just the Cover Up team from 2005 that is preventing justice for Natalee.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2008, 08:52:25 PM by Observer » Logged

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #919 on: May 19, 2008, 09:05:14 PM »

AS A REAL MT. BROOK MOM I WOULD LIKE TO SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT,,,IF YOU WILL BELIEVE THE PROPAGANDA BELOW YOU WILL MOST LIKELY BE SUBJECT TO BELIEVE ANYTHING...I QUOTE....

"More and more rumors of an out of control group of high school students from the United States, with one of their party responsible for any potential crime are circulating ever more widely through portions of the general population. It seems an increasingly frustrated and basically friendly island population is looking for somewhere to focus their frustration through blame."

I ASSURE YOU THAT NOT ANOTHER PENNY OF MONEY FROM ANY NON SCHOOL OR SCHOOL SPONSORED EVENT WILL EVER GO TO ARUBA. AFTER THE MANY YEARS OF TRAVELING TO ARUBA AND NUMEROUS OTHER DESTINATIONS THIS IS THE FIRST AND ONLY TRIP THAT A PROBLEM OF ANY SORT HAS EVER BEEN ENCOUNTERED BY MT.BROOK STUDENTS.

IT IS BAD ENOUGHT THAT JVDS TRIED TO DESTROY NATALEE'S CHARACTER AND REPUTATION WHEN HE WAS FIRST QUESTIONED AND ARRESTED IN REFERENCE TO NATALEE'S DISAPPEARANCE. AND NOW FOR ARUBIANS
TO TRY AND TWIST THE BLAME ONTO OUR GRIEVING
COMMUNITY AND YOUTH IS RIDICULOUS. ITS A REPEAT COWARDLY ACT JUST AS DEMONSTRATED BY JVDS AND THE TWO IND. BROTHERS. AND ANYONE THAT THINK ANYTHING SIMILAR IS NO LESS THAN WHAT JORAN VAN DER SLOOT IS...A LOWLIFE, LIAR.

MY SON WAS AT A PARTY DURING SPRING BREAK (MARCH 2005) THAT NATALEE WAS AT..AND HE STATED THAT SHE ACTED LIKE NOTHING LESS THAN A LADY...HE ALSO STATED THAT NATALEE DID NOT DESERVE WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO HER.

ALSO FYI 4 OF THE CHAPERONES FROM THE SCHOOL WERE
THOSE THAT ARE PRIMARILY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE STUDENTS BEHAVIOR/DISCIPLINE AT THE SCHOOL DURING THE SCHOOL YEAR. THESE INDIVIDUALS HAVE THE CONFIDENCE AND RESPECT OF ALL OF THE MT.BROOK SCHOOL PARENTS. THEY IN OTHER WORDS ARE THE SCHOOL DISCIPLINARIANS....AND KNOW THE KIDS LIKE THE BACK OF THEIR HANDS...AND KNEW THE STUDENTS OVER A PERIOD OF AT LEAST 3 YEARS AS SOPHMORES, JUNIORS AND SENIORS. EVEN IF ADDITIONAL PARENTS HAD OF BEEN ON THE TRIP YOU COULD NOT OF HAD A BETTER GROUP OF CHAPERONES ON THE ARUBIAN TRIP WITH THE STUDENTS THAN WERE THERE.

SO WHEN ARUBA OR ANYONE FOR THAT MATTER TRIES TO PUT THE BLAME ON NATALEE AND STUDENTS AT MT. BROOK FOR THIS HORRIBLE TRADEGY, KEEP THIS IN MIND...

NATALEE WAS VICTIMIZED...AND I INCLUDING ALL THE OTHER MOMS, NOT ONLY IN MT. BROOK, BUT ALABAMA, THE US AND THE WORLD DEMAND JUSTICE FOR NATALEE AND HER FAMILY...ITS NOT JUST BECAUSE NATALEE WAS FROM MT. BROOK THAT THIS TRADEGY HAPPENED, IT COULD HAVE BEEN A STUDENT FROM ANYTOWN USA. AND ANYONES DAUGHTER. WHEN A CRIMINAL WANTS A VICTIM, HE TAKES HIS VICTIM, I ASSURE YOU THAT JVDS WAS NOT THE LEAST BIT INTERESTED IN MT. BROOK. HE SAW NATALEE FOR HER PHYSICAL BEAUTY AND VULNERBILITY. WE BELIEVE THAT NATALEE WAS DRUGGED AND TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF. HER BEHAVIOR THAT NIGHT WAS STRICTLY UNCHARACTERISTIC OF THE NATALEE THAT WE ALL KNOW AND LOVE HERE IN MT. BROOK.

PLEASE DO NOT BE DISTRACTED BY JORAN VAN DER SLOOT, PAULUS VAN DER SLOOT, ARUBIANS, AND THE ARUBIAN GOV.'T THAT DO NOT WANT TO BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR ACTIONS...LETS EXTRACT THE FRUSTRATED AND FRIENDLY WORDS AND STATE THAT ANYONE WHO WOULD ATTEMPT TO PUT BLAME ON A VICTIM IS GUILTY OF A COWARDLY CRIMINAL ACT THEMSELVES. REALIZE THAT THEY ARE USING A SCAPEGOAT TACTIC AND SHOULD BE SEEN AS SUCH...PLEASE DO NOT BE DISTRACTED FROM THE ACCOUNTIBILITY OF NATALEE'S BODILY THEFT..AND THE JUSTICE SHE AS A VICTIM DESERVES.
I ASSURE YOU WE LOVE NATALEE AND HER FAMILY VERY MUCH HERE IN MT. BROOK AND WANT HER BACK ASAP..

Posted by: Mt. Book Mom | Jul 5, 2005 2:45:19 AM

Sceptic you are the one that mentioned the word
"saint" not I.. and are trying to make a case out of your own words not mine...I heard some of the kids say they "drank responsibly"...everyone knows that highschoolers like to get together in groups to socialize, Your comments show how people take the truth, add a few words and twist a statement to create distortion...in an attempt to create an argument just as you just did.. that is still NO EXCUSE for the crime committed towards Natalee. Sceptic I tell you what we will do some make believe role switching here and you can be the saint. Smile

Posted by: Mt. Brook Mom | Jul 5, 2005 3:51:09 AM

Words of wisdom.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.