April 26, 2024, 03:50:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #752 5/15 - 5/20/08  (Read 286423 times)
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #920 on: May 19, 2008, 09:16:39 PM »

Has anyone come up with a link between the International School of Aruba and Florida International School?

anyone stumble on to anything?

Just that I believe the Dutch think they own NY and Fla.  They wish.  Hope they try that shit here.  Boy are they in for a big surprise.   jackb
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #921 on: May 19, 2008, 09:29:38 PM »

The names have changed but the game remains the same. They learned from mistakes and that is to get the belly shot/dancing pics just in case something bad happens."The American boy was drunk and attacking our women and dancing like a madman" The Girl was drunk and was doing belly shots with strangers" Later in the night they had a drug and abduct a tourist competition to keep the local boys entertained. 

Tourist night at Senor Frogs (Coolaruba.com)

« Last Edit: May 19, 2008, 09:43:41 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Hope†
Scared Monkey

« Reply #922 on: May 19, 2008, 09:43:12 PM »

So...the 'eerie' piece of art with the eyes and the hands and the water -- was that Jan Van der Straaten (as I think everyone assumed) or was it his wife's art???

Interesting question? What do you think????

I'm thinking it's the 'wife's' -- not that it makes it any less strange 

But I always found it difficult to look at pictures of VanderStraaten -- and think 'artist'  

Not me       especially if you put a con before it.   
   Con artist 
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #923 on: May 19, 2008, 09:47:32 PM »

[/quote]

Not me       especially if you put a con before it.   
   Con artist 
[/quote]

roflmao, funny and accurate.  keep it up.
dennisintn
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #924 on: May 20, 2008, 01:22:49 AM »

Interesting banner advertisement displayed behind Tim at the press conference. Another fine example how safe Aruba is I translated one of the comments at a Aruban board and the poster said Aruba is starting to become the bermuda triangle for people.

« Last Edit: May 20, 2008, 01:46:33 AM by Observer » Logged

finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #925 on: May 20, 2008, 04:59:33 AM »

An old RWV post about the exams -

This is interesting, according to the June 3 Newletter of the International School of Aruba, the school attended by the 17 yr old suspect.
Exams were on Monday-Wednesday Jun 6-8.
The 17 yr old suspect was brought into custody as a suspect at 6 A.M.on Thursday June 9.

http://www.isaruba.com/breeze/documents/BreezeJune32005.pdf and http://www.isaruba.com/documents/EndofSemesterIIExamSchedule2005.pdf
Also, notice on page 2 there is a an art teacher at the school called Mrs. Van der Sloot.
Posted by: NM | Jun 13, 2005 1:43:13 PM

thank you!

I had that info saved in a document that I lost
and then the ISA links poofed

really needed it during some discussions re
when/whether JvdS "aced" his exams:
the morning after Natalee disappeared vs a week later

weren't Anita vdS/Julia Renfro quoting as saying he "aced" them ...
which, according to them meant that the "morning after"
he had a clear conscience/was able to concentrate?

ppffffttttttttt

whiskey for my men/beer for my horses
finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #926 on: May 20, 2008, 05:03:00 AM »

maybe young van der stratten is "daury".  whatever his age, with the father's being so close to each other, the sons could be too.  everyone on the island has been terribly quiet about the names of sons for big wigs that could have been involved.  and like paulus says, we'd tell more but other people would be hurt. you can be damned sure that the ordinary people of aruba and natalee's family don't make any difference to them.
dennisintn

sons of the elders

oops, wrong thread  Wink

finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #927 on: May 20, 2008, 05:15:43 AM »

Other information about the ISA ~
At International School you can take an exam for a US high school diploma, not to become a Judge ...

... And one more thing, kids in Aruba who are either stupid or can't manage regular Dutch schooling end up in International School, it costs a fortune and all of a sudden they become straight A students.

If Joran were to obtain his High school diploma there will be no way he can go to university in Holland.

Posted by: Clinton | Jun 13, 2005 9:50:47 PM

http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2005/06/natalee_hollowa_30.html (old link)

and he never did go to university, did he?

his SAT/SAT equivalent scores were posted at one time
and they were not impressive in the least

the june/july/august 2005 posts were right on
re every aspect of this case

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #928 on: May 20, 2008, 05:21:15 AM »

maybe young van der stratten is "daury".  whatever his age, with the father's being so close to each other, the sons could be too.  everyone on the island has been terribly quiet about the names of sons for big wigs that could have been involved.  and like paulus says, we'd tell more but other people would be hurt. you can be damned sure that the ordinary people of aruba and natalee's family don't make any difference to them.
dennisintn

sons of the elders

oops, wrong thread  Wink

Comments like these have always been so interesting to me.  If Joran and the Kalpoes merely took Natalee for a ride to the lighthouse and then back to the beach where she unexpectedly had a seizure, how could other people be hurt or involved?   
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #929 on: May 20, 2008, 05:47:45 AM »

Other information about the ISA ~
At International School you can take an exam for a US high school diploma, not to become a Judge ...

... And one more thing, kids in Aruba who are either stupid or can't manage regular Dutch schooling end up in International School, it costs a fortune and all of a sudden they become straight A students.

If Joran were to obtain his High school diploma there will be no way he can go to university in Holland.[/b]

Posted by: Clinton | Jun 13, 2005 9:50:47 PM

http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2005/06/natalee_hollowa_30.html (old link)

and he never did go to university, did he?

his SAT/SAT equivalent scores were posted at one time
and they were not impressive in the least

the june/july/august 2005 posts were right on
re every aspect of this case

Years ago, I taught English in a foreign university and I knew teachers who were involved with the International School programs in other countries.  The requirements for teacher credentials are usually not as high and the academic programs are not as rigorous.  From what I have seen, most of Joran's crowd eventually went to business schools in Holland, small schools in Florida, and a community college in Florida. Somewhere we read that Guido or one of them was in dental school, but I am skeptical of that one. He could be studying to be a dental technician.  For Anita to be an art teacher in the US she would need a college major in art with the necessary teacher education credits, and an additional certification/license from the state where she would be teaching.  In many states, she would be required to pass a teacher's exam.  She would need a bachelor's degree as a minimum and preferably a master's degree.  She is a teacher at the International School, but does anyone know if she ever graduated from a college?
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #930 on: May 20, 2008, 06:01:27 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/english/   05/15/2007

Petrobras puts off purchase of Valero

ORANJESTAD – The management of the Brazilian oil company Petrobras doesn’t want to take a decision yet on the purchase of Valero Aruba, reported international media yesterday.  According to reports, management wants to wait and see whether the Valero will work optimum again after a vacuum unit caught fire.  The reparations will be finished this week.  Petrobras is also watching more refineries after the recent discovery of three big oil- and natural gas fields.  Instead of selling the crude oil, the company wants to process the material herself and start selling refining products.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #931 on: May 20, 2008, 06:13:30 AM »

Has anyone come up with a link between the International School of Aruba and Florida International School?

Years ago, the American/International School was a private company that provided teachers and facilities for schools in countries all over the world.  I am assuming that it is still the same business.  Some of the schools have accreditation.  The schools follow a generic US curriculum and the classes are generally taught in English.  Teachers are hired by the private business and many of these teachers have rotated through many schools in many countries.  These schools became popular when Americans began working in foreign countries and there was a need to educate their American children.  The tuition is usually rather high, but the standards are rarely what we would consider the equivalent of a good public or private school in the US.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #932 on: May 20, 2008, 06:16:39 AM »

http://news.diario-aruba.com/content/view/2538/30/

Cu Texas Equusearch...AWE TA START CU BUSKEDA DI VICENZO       

Tuesday, 20 May 2008 

ORANJESTAD (AAN): Manera DIARIO a trece dilanti caba, riba Dialuna, e Team Special di Polis cu a worde forma relaciona cu buskeda di Vicenzo Tromp, a reuni cu Texas Equusearch di Tim Miller. Famia Tromp tin varios luna caba cu nan no sa su paradero, y a haci peticion pa e grupo Mericano bin duna un man.

Tim Miller den pasado caba tabata na Aruba relaciona cu e caso Natalee, e studiante Mericano cu a desaparece y te dia di awe ningun hende sa kico a pasa y tampoco su paradero. Awor cu e caso di Vicenzo a presenta, debi cu pa casi 6 luna su famia no sa su paradero, Tim Miller y su equipo di Texas Equusearch ta na Aruba. Ayera tanto famia y tambe Tim tabata na despacho di Recherche pa asina nan prepara, compila dato pa nan yuda Polis y famia, y start cu buskeda di Vicenzo.

E no ta un tarea facil ya cu masha poco informe for di publico a drenta y tur ta worde verifica. Si ta bon awe ta e intencion pa inicia cu buskeda lo bay sondia cierto lugarnan si por haya curpa di Vicenzo, ya cu famia no ta kere cu e ta na bida.

Pero den mesun rosea tin speranza apesar masha chikito mes cu Vicenzo lo por ta na bida. Manera ta conoci cu Jose Manuel Vicenzo Tromp, naci 31 Januari 1977 a sali for cas di su mayornan den Weststraat 27 den oranan di mainta riba 27 di November 2007. Hasta famia pone 10 mil Florin disponible pa e tip di oro, y nan a laga traha poster y laga pone esaki nan hopi caminda na unda publico ta move pa por haya informe pa logra localiza Vicenzo, kende ta un empleado na KIA como cuidador di preso.

Si acaso tin persona cu tin cualkier informe nan por yama tip line 11141 ya cu tip ta importante pa sa paradero di Vicenzo. Cu presencia di e equipo di Texas Equusearch combina cu e miembronan di team policial ta spera cu nan lo por logra nan meta pa asina e famia tambe por hiba un bida mas tranquil.

Online Pap translation:

cu texas equusearch...awe is start cu buskeda of vicenzo

tuesday, 20 may 2008

oranjestad (aan): as daily paper owing to trece fast end, on monday, the team special of police cu owing to worde form relaciona cu buskeda of vicenzo tromp, owing to reuni cu texas equusearch of tim miller. family tromp have several month end cu they not know his paradero, y owing to haci peticion for her are mericano come give one hand.

tim miller in pasado end was at aruba relaciona cu the caso natalee, the student mericano cu owing to desaparece y till day of today none person know kico owing to happen y niether his paradero. now cu the caso of vicenzo owing to present, debi cu for casi 6 month his family not know his paradero, tim miller y his equipo of texas equusearch is at aruba. yesterday tanto family y also tim was at despacho of recherche for so they prepara, compila dato for they help police y family, y start cu buskeda of vicenzo.

the do not one tarea facil already cu very some informe for of publico owing to enter y all is worde verifica. if is good today is the intencion for inicia cu buskeda will bay sondia cierto lugarnan if can achieve curpa of vicenzo, already cu family do not believe cu the is at life.

but in same breath have speranza despite very diminutive self cu vicenzo will can is at life. as is conoci cu jose manuel vicenzo tromp, naci 31 january 1977 owing to leave for cas of his parents in weststraat 27 in oranan of morning on 27 of november 2007. even family place 10 thousand guilder disponible for her tip of gold, y they owing to let work poster y let place this they much caminda at where publico is actuate for can achieve informe for succeed localiza vicenzo, that is one employee at kia because; cuidador of preso.

if acaso have person cu have cualkier informe they can calling tip line 11141 already cu tip is important for know paradero of vicenzo. cu presencia of the equipo of texas equusearch combina cu the miembronan of team policial is wait for cu they will can succeed they aim for so the family also can take away one life more tranquil.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #933 on: May 20, 2008, 07:31:23 AM »

http://news.diario-aruba.com/content/view/2538/30/

Cu Texas Equusearch...AWE TA START CU BUSKEDA DI VICENZO       

Tuesday, 20 May 2008 

ORANJESTAD (AAN): Manera DIARIO a trece dilanti caba, riba Dialuna, e Team Special di Polis cu a worde forma relaciona cu buskeda di Vicenzo Tromp, a reuni cu Texas Equusearch di Tim Miller. Famia Tromp tin varios luna caba cu nan no sa su paradero, y a haci peticion pa e grupo Mericano bin duna un man.

Tim Miller den pasado caba tabata na Aruba relaciona cu e caso Natalee, e studiante Mericano cu a desaparece y te dia di awe ningun hende sa kico a pasa y tampoco su paradero. Awor cu e caso di Vicenzo a presenta, debi cu pa casi 6 luna su famia no sa su paradero, Tim Miller y su equipo di Texas Equusearch ta na Aruba. Ayera tanto famia y tambe Tim tabata na despacho di Recherche pa asina nan prepara, compila dato pa nan yuda Polis y famia, y start cu buskeda di Vicenzo.

E no ta un tarea facil ya cu masha poco informe for di publico a drenta y tur ta worde verifica. Si ta bon awe ta e intencion pa inicia cu buskeda lo bay sondia cierto lugarnan si por haya curpa di Vicenzo, ya cu famia no ta kere cu e ta na bida.

Pero den mesun rosea tin speranza apesar masha chikito mes cu Vicenzo lo por ta na bida. Manera ta conoci cu Jose Manuel Vicenzo Tromp, naci 31 Januari 1977 a sali for cas di su mayornan den Weststraat 27 den oranan di mainta riba 27 di November 2007. Hasta famia pone 10 mil Florin disponible pa e tip di oro, y nan a laga traha poster y laga pone esaki nan hopi caminda na unda publico ta move pa por haya informe pa logra localiza Vicenzo, kende ta un empleado na KIA como cuidador di preso.

Si acaso tin persona cu tin cualkier informe nan por yama tip line 11141 ya cu tip ta importante pa sa paradero di Vicenzo. Cu presencia di e equipo di Texas Equusearch combina cu e miembronan di team policial ta spera cu nan lo por logra nan meta pa asina e famia tambe por hiba un bida mas tranquil.

Online Pap translation:

cu texas equusearch...awe is start cu buskeda of vicenzo

tuesday, 20 may 2008

oranjestad (aan): as daily paper owing to trece fast end, on monday, the team special of police cu owing to worde form relaciona cu buskeda of vicenzo tromp, owing to reuni cu texas equusearch of tim miller. family tromp have several month end cu they not know his paradero, y owing to haci peticion for her are mericano come give one hand.

tim miller in pasado end was at aruba relaciona cu the caso natalee, the student mericano cu owing to desaparece y till day of today none person know kico owing to happen y niether his paradero. now cu the caso of vicenzo owing to present, debi cu for casi 6 month his family not know his paradero, tim miller y his equipo of texas equusearch is at aruba. yesterday tanto family y also tim was at despacho of recherche for so they prepara, compila dato for they help police y family, y start cu buskeda of vicenzo.

the do not one tarea facil already cu very some informe for of publico owing to enter y all is worde verifica. if is good today is the intencion for inicia cu buskeda will bay sondia cierto lugarnan if can achieve curpa of vicenzo, already cu family do not believe cu the is at life.

but in same breath have speranza despite very diminutive self cu vicenzo will can is at life. as is conoci cu jose manuel vicenzo tromp, naci 31 january 1977 owing to leave for cas of his parents in weststraat 27 in oranan of morning on 27 of november 2007. even family place 10 thousand guilder disponible for her tip of gold, y they owing to let work poster y let place this they much caminda at where publico is actuate for can achieve informe for succeed localiza vicenzo, that is one employee at kia because; cuidador of preso.

if acaso have person cu have cualkier informe they can calling tip line 11141 already cu tip is important for know paradero of vicenzo. cu presencia of the equipo of texas equusearch combina cu the miembronan of team policial is wait for cu they will can succeed they aim for so the family also can take away one life more tranquil.

Thank You Msmaple...nice to see you!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #934 on: May 20, 2008, 07:42:52 AM »

Years ago, the American/International School was a private company that provided teachers and facilities for schools in countries all over the world.  I am assuming that it is still the same business.  Some of the schools have accreditation.  The schools follow a generic US curriculum and the classes are generally taught in English.  Teachers are hired by the private business and many of these teachers have rotated through many schools in many countries.  These schools became popular when Americans began working in foreign countries and there was a need to educate their American children.  The tuition is usually rather high, but the standards are rarely what we would consider the equivalent of a good public or private school in the US.

SS…International School of Aruba….gives me the creeps just looking at their homepage! The 3 flags…Why the heck should our hard earned taxes support those lowlife’s education!!!!

This website has US State Department written all over it!!!!!!!!!

http://www.isaruba.com/

Under links….The Dutch link is a Dutch Government Education site so I was told by one of our Dutch posters a while back…

Still scratching my head on IFA…Charles Croes, Julia Renfro, Rick Zeolla, the Sloots….

Links

ISA Organizational Memberships:
·   International School Services (ISS)
·   Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS)
·   Association for Advancement of International Education(AAIE)
·   Office of Overseas Schools of the U.S. Department of State
·   Nederlands Onderwijs in het Buitenland (NOB)
·   International Friends of Aruba (IFA)

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #935 on: May 20, 2008, 07:54:16 AM »

International Schools looks like it's still a private business.  I don't think that our taxes actually support ISS, but ISS probably takes advantage of lots of educational grants offered by our government.  So, indirectly, our tax dollars might be going there.  My guess would be that ISS in Aruba probably started when the hotel and resort business started booming.  Tha American companies would have needed a school for their American employees.

http://www.iss.edu/pages/about.html

ABOUT ISS
Founded in 1955, International Schools Services, (ISS) is a nonprofit corporation dedicated to the educational excellence for children attending international schools worldwide.  Headquartered in Princeton, New Jersey, ISS is led by a team of professionals with decades of overseas educational experience.  We are proud to offer individualized assistance to international schools and international corporations facing the challenges unique to the overseas community.
ISS plans and manages schools throughout the world for companies, individuals, and consortiums.  We can establish a school where one is needed or manage an existing school.  For established independent overseas schools, we provide teacher and administrative recruitment, foundation management, university and school supply procurement, financial management, information services, consulting, and other support services.  We have managed nearly 100 company-sponsored schools and currently work with more than 300 international schools.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #936 on: May 20, 2008, 08:09:51 AM »

I guess this is not unusual for a 'non profit'??? Just trying to follow the money.

http://www.raymondjames.com/ISSFN/

Managing Assets for the International School Community

WHO WE ARE

Based outside Washington, D.C. in Sterling, Virginia, ISS Financial Network is an independent firm offering securites and investment advisory services through Raymond James Financial Services, Inc. Our group works with International Schools Services (ISS), a world leader in development and management services for international educational institutions. As Raymond James financial advisors and registered professionals, we serve institutions and investors around the globe. We are especially well-versed in the needs of U.S. citizens and foreign nationals residing outside of their home countries.

Through Raymond James, our clients have access to the extensive investment resources required to serve diverse and complex needs. Raymond James Financial Services, Inc. is a subsidiary of Raymond James Financial (NYSE:RJF), which provides financial services to individuals, corporations and municipalities through its related companies. Servicing 1.4 million accounts in 2,200 locations throughout the United States, Canada and overseas, Raymond James is respected as an international firm. Raymond James has a reputation for providing advisors comprehensive resources and extensive support so that they can offer investors quality solutions and truly personal service.

(snipped)

http://www.raymondjames.com/ISSFN/administrators.htm

ADMINISTRATORS

As a provider of financial services to global participants of International Schools Services, we understand the unique needs of international educational institutions as well as the individuals who serve these organizations. Our financial professionals are uniquely qualified to offer group retirement plans and other asset management services to schools and their participants.

We realize that investing is an ongoing process which requires consistent focus and the flexibility to adjust to changing needs. We begin our relationship simply by getting to know your organization, taking the time to understand the values and circumstances that will likely guide your decisions. We then work through a disciplined investment consulting process to ensure that we create a plan to match your school’s needs.

While we offer a full range of financial services through Raymond James Financial Services, Inc., our expertise is targeted to the following areas:

(snipped)

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #937 on: May 20, 2008, 08:12:21 AM »

If they fly the American flag, would they observe the holidays as well?

Example...Memorial Day...May 30th. 2005
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #938 on: May 20, 2008, 08:27:32 AM »

SS…International School of Aruba….gives me the creeps just looking at their homepage! The 3 flags…Why the heck should our hard earned taxes support those lowlife’s education!!!!

This website has US State Department written all over it!!!!!!!!!

http://www.isaruba.com/

Under links….The Dutch link is a Dutch Government Education site so I was told by one of our Dutch posters a while back…

Still scratching my head on IFA…Charles Croes, Julia Renfro, Rick Zeolla, the Sloots….

Links

ISA Organizational Memberships:
·   International School Services (ISS) - This is the business itself 
·   Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS) - This is a valid accreditation agency for schools in our southern states.·   Association for Advancement of International Education(AAIE) - This is no doubt a private organization for international schools and likely doesn't carry much weight.
·   Office of Overseas Schools of the U.S. Department of State - I was never aware that the State Dept. had any educational accreditation authority what so ever
·   Nederlands Onderwijs in het Buitenland (NOB) - I have no idea what this is.
·   International Friends of Aruba (IFA) - This is no doubt a small local organization.  Their accreditation authority probably entends to coffee and donuts for Back to School Night, like a PTO.

The links above are the accreditation agencies that the school is claiming.  Accreditation is very important.  In the US, the schools are accredited by the individual state dept. of educ. and a regional agency.  Parochial schools have an additional accreditation for the local diocese.  Colleges want to know this information when a kid applies.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #939 on: May 20, 2008, 08:33:54 AM »

Sooo who was the infiltrator that was secretly recording JVDS in Holland before his arrest in November if it wasn't Patrick Van Der Eem? One article said the infiltrator was placed by the Justice Dept and this was months before we heard of Patrick.
----------------------------------
  Infiltration was not possible due to demands of Van der Eem

ORANJESTAD – The efforts of a civil infiltrator as well as an undercover agent was legally not possible due to ‘the conditions’ that Patrick van der Eem has set late last year for his cooperation, says the Dutch minister of Justice Ernst Hirsch Ballin as a result of questions of the Standing Parliament Committee Justice about the Dutch interference in the Holloway-case.

The minister indicated though that, as a result of the decision of the regional police Gelderland-Midden to pass the information from the conversation with Van der Eem to the corps of Rotterdam-Rijmond only and not to the Aruban authorities, ‘all special cases’ will from now on be brought up in the regular deliberation of the Public Prosecutor with the chief of police.   

The Dutch Public Prosecutor was also not informed of the conversation.  The minister realized in February that this was an assessment mistake.  He now assures the committee that the ‘bottleneck’ will also be brought under the attention on National level, among others in the meeting of the CIE-officials of justice.

The VVD wondered whether not giving the information could have led to improved insight of the police and justice of Aruba, before they decided to arrest Joran van der Sloot again for the second time.  Hirsch Ballin says that he has no say in this matter.   

From the minister’s answers it also appears that Van der Eem was not to be put in as civil infiltrator.  This is only possible if a criminal group of persons that supposedly derived or committed crimes with the participation of a civil infiltrator.  But this was not the case in the Holloway-case, says Hirsch Ballin.  Even putting in an undercover agent would have been against the Dutch law, due to the financial condition that Van der Eem demanded from the Dutch authorities in advance.  .

Amigoe.com
« Last Edit: May 20, 2008, 08:41:27 AM by Observer » Logged

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.