March 28, 2024, 07:13:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #752 5/15 - 5/20/08  (Read 283859 times)
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #940 on: May 20, 2008, 08:45:05 AM »

If they fly the American flag, would they observe the holidays as well?

Example...Memorial Day...May 30th. 2005

I think that it depends on the country.  Where I was, the American kids got the American holidays and that country's holidays.  These ISS schools are necessarily required to be in session for 185 days each year, like the US schools.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #941 on: May 20, 2008, 08:45:07 AM »

Thanks SS...I did go the the State Department link a long time ago and also to the Dutch link and asked one of our Dutch posters about it. From what I recall it was an official education site. May need to ask again.

Our Ms Akers was in Curacao in 2005 and was at Joran's house when he was released, from Beth's book, I think page 185. Just wondering how much contact there may have been between the school and her. She obviously knew them from somewhere?
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #942 on: May 20, 2008, 08:51:02 AM »

I think that it depends on the country.  Where I was, the American kids got the American holidays and that country's holidays.  These ISS schools are necessarily required to be in session for 185 days each year, like the US schools.

Just checked their calendar for next year and it is not listed as a holiday!
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #943 on: May 20, 2008, 08:53:24 AM »

Thanks SS...I did go the the State Department link a long time ago and also to the Dutch link and asked one of our Dutch posters about it. From what I recall it was an official education site. May need to ask again.

Our Ms Akers was in Curacao in 2005 and was at Joran's house when he was released, from Beth's book, I think page 185. Just wondering how much contact there may have been between the school and her. She obviously knew them from somewhere?

The US Dept. of Education, if any governmant agency,  would most likely be the one to offer accreditation to an international school, from what I am aware of.  The Dept. of State might have lots of grant money or aid  that these international schools can apply for.  These grants could be used for all kinds of things like books or salaries for a teacher who teaches a specific subject.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #944 on: May 20, 2008, 08:55:29 AM »

I have always wondered about that is...Memorial Day...May 30th. 2005
  a holiday in Aruba

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #945 on: May 20, 2008, 09:09:17 AM »

a holiday in Aruba

No.  Here are the National Holidays in Aruba:

National Holidays 2008

New Year's Day January  1
Betico Croes' Birthday January 25
Carnival Monday February 4
National Anthem & Flag Day March 18
Good Friday March 21
Easter Monday March 24
Queen's Day April 30
Labor Day May 1
Ascension Day May 1
Christmas Day December 25
Boxing Day December 26

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #946 on: May 20, 2008, 09:13:47 AM »

a holiday in Aruba

Hi Blonde......I checked next year's calendar, but I am still not convinced! They do take of for Thanksgiving, and if in fact they observe Memorial day, I am pretty sure it would not be marked on their calendar since 2005.

Can't believe everything you hear or read...LOL
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #947 on: May 20, 2008, 09:19:11 AM »

a holiday in Aruba

No.  Here are the National Holidays in Aruba:

National Holidays 2008

New Year's Day January  1
Betico Croes' Birthday January 25
Carnival Monday February 4
National Anthem & Flag Day March 18
Good Friday March 21
Easter Monday March 24
Queen's Day April 30
Labor Day May 1
Ascension Day May 1
Christmas Day December 25
Boxing Day December 26

Good Morning Klaas...I did find the school calendar for 2008-2009 at the ISA site. And they don't have Memorial Day listed as a holiday. They do appear to have a Family Day around that time. Next year is May 31st., which is not Memorial Day, from what I found.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #948 on: May 20, 2008, 09:28:59 AM »

I just checked the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.  I have worked in southern school districts that are accredited by this agency and they are legitimate.  I don't know about the Caribbean.  The website is www.sacscasi.org .  The agency covers Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Kentucky, Tennessee, Georgia, Mississippi, Alabama, Florida, Louisiana, and Texas.  I did find the International School of Aruba on their list of accredited schools in Latin America.
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #949 on: May 20, 2008, 09:30:37 AM »

Why is this Dijkhoff Statement 2 1/2 month's later ??????????
She works there 5 days a week !!!!
And starts on monday at 8

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Dijkhoff Statement 8/11/05

PROCES - VERBAAL

We, Dennis Dominico JACOBS and Eric Louis SOEMERS, respectively head agent and under inspector at the Korps Police force Aruba, explain the following.

On Thursday, August 11, 2005, around 18:55, we, took a statement, interrogated the witness:

Margaritha WERLEMAN e.v. DIJKHOFF,

Born on Aruba on March 10, 1954, aid in the household (independent) and living more closely Wolf xxxxxxxxxx on Aruba. Her statement was given in papiamento, and was translated by me, JACOBS, to Dutch and placed on record.

On your question how long have I worked for the Van Der Sloot family, I answer you the following:

I have worked 8 years at family Van Der Sloot. I work as from Monday up to and including Friday for them. I do not work on Saturday and Sunday at family Van Der Sloot. I work daily 4 hours at family Van Der Sloot. With family VDS, I mean the parents of the detained man "Joran Van Der Sloot". (meaning the suspect "Joran Van Der Sloot"; observation JACOBS).

On your question if I can tell you specifically when I worked from Monday up to and including Friday at the family Van Der Sloot, I answer the following:
I work on Monday from 08.00 till 12.00.
I work on Tuesday from 13.30 till 17.30.
I work on Wednesday from 13.30 till 17.30.
I work on Thursday from 13.30 till 15.30
and I work on Friday from 13.30 till 17.30 at family Van Der Sloot
As you can see I work daily four hours at family Van Der Sloot with exception of Thursday because then I work only two hours.

On your question if the family Van Der Sloot has another aid in the household, answer I you no. I am the only aid in the household at the family Van Der Sloot. They do not have an aid in the household on Saturday and Sunday when I do not work for them. On your question if I know of a Spanish speaking aid at the family Van Der Sloot my answer is no. I have also never seen a Spanish speaking aid at the household of Van Der Sloot.

This is my true statement. If you have more questions, I will be prepared to answer these.

M. WERLEMAN e.v. DIJKHOFF

After I, JACOBS, read the declaration to the witness M. WERLEMAN e.v. DIJKHOFF in papiamento that was translated to Dutch, the witness signed them.

Signed,

D.D. JACOBS E.L. SOEMERS

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #950 on: May 20, 2008, 09:36:22 AM »

PROCES - VERBAAL

We, Dennis Dominico JACOBS and Eric Louis SOEMERS, respectively head agent and under inspector at the Korps Police force Aruba, explain the following.

On Thursday, August 11, 2005, around 18:55, we, took a statement, interrogated the witness:

Born on Aruba on March 10, 1954, aid in the household (independent) and living more closely Wolf xxxxxxxxxx on Aruba. Her statement was given in papiamento, and was translated by me, JACOBS, to Dutch and placed on record.

On your question how long have I worked for the Van Der Sloot family, I answer you the following:

I have worked 8 years at family Van Der Sloot. I work as from Monday up to and including Friday for them. I do not work on Saturday and Sunday at family Van Der Sloot. I work daily 4 hours at family Van Der Sloot. With family VDS, I mean the parents of the detained man "Joran Van Der Sloot". (meaning the suspect "Joran Van Der Sloot"; observation JACOBS).

On your question if I can tell you specifically when I worked from Monday up to and including Friday at the family Van Der Sloot, I answer the following:
As you can see I work daily four hours at family Van Der Sloot with exception of Thursday because then I work only two hours.

On your question if the family Van Der Sloot has another aid in the household, answer I you no. I am the only aid in the household at the family Van Der Sloot. They do not have an aid in the household on Saturday and Sunday when I do not work for them. On your question if I know of a Spanish speaking aid at the family Van Der Sloot my answer is no. I have also never seen a Spanish speaking aid at the household of Van Der Sloot.

This is my true statement. If you have more questions, I will be prepared to answer these.

After I, JACOBS, read the declaration to the witness M. WERLEMAN e.v. DIJKHOFF in papiamento that was translated to Dutch, the witness signed them.

Signed,

D.D. JACOBS E.L. SOEMERS

Good question Johan
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #951 on: May 20, 2008, 09:43:31 AM »

PROCES - VERBAAL

Signed,

D.D. JACOBS E.L. SOEMERS

Hi Johan...If she starts at 8AM on Mondays, did Joran see her in the morning, or was she there all day?

There may have been more statements, will check.
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #952 on: May 20, 2008, 09:47:25 AM »

thanks klaas

I think this woman is a very important  witness !
She is aid in the household  and "lives " there 5 days a week
She is in contact with all the  clothes, also Joran's etc .

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #953 on: May 20, 2008, 09:51:04 AM »

PROCES - VERBAAL

Signed,

D.D. JACOBS E.L. SOEMERS

Hi Johan...If she starts at 8AM on Mondays, did Joran see her in the morning, or was she there all day?

There may have been more statements, will check.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
hi Mum & klaas

I think she starts there every monday at 8
Why  only a few questions for her ? isn't that strange ?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #954 on: May 20, 2008, 09:56:10 AM »

Johan - looking back now not strange at all.  They were simply going through the motions and had no intention of asking her pertenant questions. 
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #955 on: May 20, 2008, 10:03:06 AM »

Johan…The one you posted the statement from said…third statement. I can only see two.

Name: Margaritha Werleman,Dijkhof
Date: 20 June 2005 / 20:35
Pages: 4
Writer/Initiator. Clyde Burke/ Shaniro Baldrik
Description: witness statement by the Van der Sloot's live in maid

Name: Margaritha Dijkhoff (van der Sloot maid) (third statement)
Date: 11 August 2005
Pages: 3
Writer/Initiator Dennis Jacobs /Eric Soemers
Description: witness statement

http://scaredmonkeys.com/fun-images/nhcase-statements.xls

http://www.hollowaycase.com/archive/civil_court_docs/arubancounselfile.htm
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #956 on: May 20, 2008, 10:14:12 AM »

Sooo who was the infiltrator that was secretly recording JVDS in Holland before his arrest in November if it wasn't Patrick Van Der Eem? One article said the infiltrator was placed by the Justice Dept and this was months before we heard of Patrick.
----------------------------------
  Infiltration was not possible due to demands of Van der Eem

ORANJESTAD – The efforts of a civil infiltrator as well as an undercover agent was legally not possible due to ‘the conditions’ that Patrick van der Eem has set late last year for his cooperation, says the Dutch minister of Justice Ernst Hirsch Ballin as a result of questions of the Standing Parliament Committee Justice about the Dutch interference in the Holloway-case.

The minister indicated though that, as a result of the decision of the regional police Gelderland-Midden to pass the information from the conversation with Van der Eem to the corps of Rotterdam-Rijmond only and not to the Aruban authorities, ‘all special cases’ will from now on be brought up in the regular deliberation of the Public Prosecutor with the chief of police.   

The Dutch Public Prosecutor was also not informed of the conversation.  The minister realized in February that this was an assessment mistake.  He now assures the committee that the ‘bottleneck’ will also be brought under the attention on National level, among others in the meeting of the CIE-officials of justice.

The VVD wondered whether not giving the information could have led to improved insight of the police and justice of Aruba, before they decided to arrest Joran van der Sloot again for the second time.  Hirsch Ballin says that he has no say in this matter.   

From the minister’s answers it also appears that Van der Eem was not to be put in as civil infiltrator.  This is only possible if a criminal group of persons that supposedly derived or committed crimes with the participation of a civil infiltrator.  But this was not the case in the Holloway-case, says Hirsch Ballin.  Even putting in an undercover agent would have been against the Dutch law, due to the financial condition that Van der Eem demanded from the Dutch authorities in advance.  .

Amigoe.com

Apparently, they have engaged "laws" to keep the coverup flowing.  They have even the schools, the judicial, the law enforcement, and every angle covered not to provide justice, but to provide coverup.  They are a nation of thugs.  They have utilized what legal avenues the private citizenry have to protect themselves to establish organizations and layer them in protective laws for the thugs.  I freaking despise those thugs.  They are connected to the US through their "non-profits" and consulars, their diplomacy and any agency they can use to drain the economy there and have enough protectionism from the US to cover their azzes.
This all needs to be overhauled.  There needs to be massive amounts of  "cockroact" spray  to rid that island of its bugs, thugs and leeches.   Jackb
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #957 on: May 20, 2008, 10:26:47 AM »

Margaritha WERLEMAN e.v. DIJKHOFF:

"On your question if I can tell you specifically when I worked from Monday up to and including Friday at the family Van Der Sloot"

For me this is a question you ask the first time

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #958 on: May 20, 2008, 10:35:27 AM »

who is this ?

http://www.mementomori.net/04147.html

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #959 on: May 20, 2008, 10:43:56 AM »

strange funeral it wa still open in 2004

Funeral took place: 6 Jul 2004, Oranjestad, ARUBA

http://www.mementomori.net/04147.html

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.