March 28, 2024, 01:01:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #752 5/15 - 5/20/08  (Read 283884 times)
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #960 on: May 20, 2008, 10:47:33 AM »

Margaritha WERLEMAN e.v. DIJKHOFF:

"On your question if I can tell you specifically when I worked from Monday up to and including Friday at the family Van Der Sloot"

For me this is a question you ask the first time

Makes you wonder what they asked her the first two times...how do you take your tea?...milk and sugar...one cube or two?   
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #961 on: May 20, 2008, 10:50:20 AM »

Margaritha WERLEMAN e.v. DIJKHOFF:

"On your question if I can tell you specifically when I worked from Monday up to and including Friday at the family Van Der Sloot"

For me this is a question you ask the first time

Makes you wonder what they asked her the first two times...how do you take your tea?...milk and sugar...one cube or two?   

ha ha     and have you 2 or 3 legs ?

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #962 on: May 20, 2008, 10:51:36 AM »

This information is from the website of the International School of Aruba.  I want a breakdown of all "assistance" that this school receives from our State Dept.  We have schools in this country that are having financial problems and they are unable to purchase books and hire teachers.  I am a little upset that my tax dollars are going to crappy island for "educational assistance". I have been to the State Dept.'s website and I can't find any Office of Overseas Schools.

Accreditation
The school has been fully accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS) since 1990. Prior to that ISA was accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges but eventually chose to transfer to the SACS accreditation which is more widely represented in this geographical region. The school received a full accreditation visit on the 7 year cycle in 2001 and a successful interim visit was conducted in April of 2004. The next SACS accreditation visit for evaluation purposes is scheduled for late May of 2007.

The school is also inspected regularly through the Education Ministry of the Netherlands and received a visit in March, 2004. In November, 2006, educational advisors from the NOB (nederlands onderwijs in het buitenland) of the Netherlands made a consultation visit to ISA.

Additionally, the school holds a membership in the Association for the Advancement of International Education, is governed by International Schools Services, and is assisted by the Office of Overseas Schools of the U.S. Department of State.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #963 on: May 20, 2008, 10:55:52 AM »

This information is from the website of the International School of Aruba.  I want a breakdown of all "assistance" that this school receives from our State Dept.  We have schools in this country that are having financial problems and they are unable to purchase books and hire teachers.  I am a little upset that my tax dollars are going to crappy island for "educational assistance". I have been to the State Dept.'s website and I can't find any Office of Overseas Schools.

Accreditation
The school has been fully accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS) since 1990. Prior to that ISA was accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges but eventually chose to transfer to the SACS accreditation which is more widely represented in this geographical region. The school received a full accreditation visit on the 7 year cycle in 2001 and a successful interim visit was conducted in April of 2004. The next SACS accreditation visit for evaluation purposes is scheduled for late May of 2007.
The school is also inspected regularly through the Education Ministry of the Netherlands and received a visit in March, 2004. In November, 2006, educational advisors from the NOB (nederlands onderwijs in het buitenland) of the Netherlands made a consultation visit to ISA.

Additionally, the school holds a membership in the Association for the Advancement of International Education, is governed by International Schools Services, and is assisted by the Office of Overseas Schools of the U.S. Department of State.

This is now May of 2008.  Did they pass the accreditation review?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #964 on: May 20, 2008, 11:01:17 AM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/05/20/aruba-natalee-holloway-investigation-another-law-enforcement-prosecutorial-screw-up-is-anything-done-right-in-this-case/

Aruba, Natalee Holloway Investigation: Another Law Enforcement & Prosecutorial Screw Up, Is Anything Done Right in this Case?
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #965 on: May 20, 2008, 11:02:28 AM »

Why is this Dijkhoff Statement 2 1/2 month's later ??????????
She works there 5 days a week !!!!
And starts on monday at 8

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Dijkhoff Statement 8/11/05

PROCES - VERBAAL

We, Dennis Dominico JACOBS and Eric Louis SOEMERS, respectively head agent and under inspector at the Korps Police force Aruba, explain the following.

On Thursday, August 11, 2005, around 18:55, we, took a statement, interrogated the witness:

Margaritha WERLEMAN e.v. DIJKHOFF,

Born on Aruba on March 10, 1954, aid in the household (independent) and living more closely Wolf xxxxxxxxxx on Aruba. Her statement was given in papiamento, and was translated by me, JACOBS, to Dutch and placed on record.

On your question how long have I worked for the Van Der Sloot family, I answer you the following:

I have worked 8 years at family Van Der Sloot. I work as from Monday up to and including Friday for them. I do not work on Saturday and Sunday at family Van Der Sloot. I work daily 4 hours at family Van Der Sloot. With family VDS, I mean the parents of the detained man "Joran Van Der Sloot". (meaning the suspect "Joran Van Der Sloot"; observation JACOBS).

On your question if I can tell you specifically when I worked from Monday up to and including Friday at the family Van Der Sloot, I answer the following:
I work on Monday from 08.00 till 12.00.
I work on Tuesday from 13.30 till 17.30.
I work on Wednesday from 13.30 till 17.30.
I work on Thursday from 13.30 till 15.30
and I work on Friday from 13.30 till 17.30 at family Van Der Sloot
As you can see I work daily four hours at family Van Der Sloot with exception of Thursday because then I work only two hours.

On your question if the family Van Der Sloot has another aid in the household, answer I you no. I am the only aid in the household at the family Van Der Sloot. They do not have an aid in the household on Saturday and Sunday when I do not work for them. On your question if I know of a Spanish speaking aid at the family Van Der Sloot my answer is no. I have also never seen a Spanish speaking aid at the household of Van Der Sloot.

This is my true statement. If you have more questions, I will be prepared to answer these.

M. WERLEMAN e.v. DIJKHOFF

After I, JACOBS, read the declaration to the witness M. WERLEMAN e.v. DIJKHOFF in papiamento that was translated to Dutch, the witness signed them.

Signed,

D.D. JACOBS E.L. SOEMERS

What I find absolutely stupifying here is that they didn't ask her a single question about what she saw, who was there, or anything related to the investigation itself. This is appalling, but not surprising. Lack of follow-up questions is a recurring theme we have witnessed over and over again in the mock investigation the prosecutor and police conducted. Unless we are missing statements from her of any substance this is just another example of how the Arubans failed to conduct an honest investigation.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #966 on: May 20, 2008, 11:12:09 AM »

What I find absolutely stupifying here is that they didn't ask her a single question about what she saw, who was there, or anything related to the investigation itself.

EXACT DAYHIKER

i have  50 questions for her 

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #967 on: May 20, 2008, 11:13:02 AM »

Here's what I have found about our State Dept. support for the International School in Aruba.  The International School flashes the US State Dept. name on their front page like a banner, but inside the website, they state that they receive a modest annual grant from the Office of Overseas Schools (whatever that it).  The modest annual grant is used for support of special programs. 

Which is it International School of Aruba?? Is it a modest grant or are you sponsored by the US Dept. of State? 

I will be contacting this gentleman for a few more specifics.

Paul Sibley, Headmaster
info@isaruba.com
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #968 on: May 20, 2008, 11:14:16 AM »

Accreditation

This is now May of 2008.  Did they pass the accreditation review?

SS...are you saying you can't find an Overseas Office? I found something a while ago, but may have been nothing! I honestly don't remember what I found. Just think I followed the link on the ISA homepage, and the same for the Dutch link!

Not much help sorry...and you know what you are looking for.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #969 on: May 20, 2008, 11:17:50 AM »

Here's what I have found about our State Dept. support for the International School in Aruba.  The International School flashes the US State Dept. name on their front page like a banner, but inside the website, they state that they receive a modest annual grant from the Office of Overseas Schools (whatever that it).  The modest annual grant is used for support of special programs. 

Which is it International School of Aruba?? Is it a modest grant or are you sponsored by the US Dept. of State? 

I will be contacting this gentleman for a few more specifics.

Paul Sibley, Headmaster
info@isaruba.com

Thanks SS...It is the way they flash the State Dept. like a banner that has always got me steamed!!!
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #970 on: May 20, 2008, 11:18:11 AM »

I can't find an Office of Overseas Schools at our State Dept. website.  It might be my searching abilities today, but I am finding nothing called an Office of Overseas Schools. 

I really want to know the grant specifics and the amount of the State Dept. grant that they receive. 
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #971 on: May 20, 2008, 11:25:30 AM »

I can't find an Office of Overseas Schools at our State Dept. website.  It might be my searching abilities today, but I am finding nothing called an Office of Overseas Schools. 

I really want to know the grant specifics and the amount of the State Dept. grant that they receive. 

http://www.state.gov/m/a/os/

http://www.state.gov/m/a/os/56540.htm

www.isaruba.com/newsletter/breeze/May%209.pdf

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #972 on: May 20, 2008, 11:25:47 AM »

Does anyone remember when the 'overnight sleepover guest' at Joran's was first posted about?

I came across some posts from August 11th. where it was talked about.The maid was questioned that day.

TIA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #973 on: May 20, 2008, 11:40:16 AM »

Does anyone remember when the 'overnight sleepover guest' at Joran's was first posted about?

I came across some posts from August 11th. where it was talked about.The maid was questioned that day.

TIA

I want to say it was in June.  Let me check Melody's posts.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #974 on: May 20, 2008, 11:44:02 AM »

TIA

Melody was talking about it in August at RWV:

(was talking about her saying someone stayed over at JVDS on night NH went missing)
i noticed that already Dan, you posted it the other day ...

i don't mind at all ... but as long as it's clear that that's all i know, that he slept
over and that he was called to come so that joran can tell him the girl is missing, and
that joran told him they didn't sleep together... and trust me joran won't lie to him.

Posted by: Melody | Sunday, August 14, 2005 at 04:06 AM
many questions ...

Posted by: Dan | Sunday, August 14, 2005 at 04:08 AM

Posted by: Dan | Sunday, August 14, 2005 at 04:11 AM
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #975 on: May 20, 2008, 11:54:35 AM »

That looks like it would be a "young" Anita.   Jackb
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #976 on: May 20, 2008, 11:58:06 AM »

TIA

(was talking about her saying someone stayed over at JVDS on night NH went missing)

i don't mind at all ... but as long as it's clear that that's all i know, that he slept
over and that he was called to come so that joran can tell him the girl is missing, and
that joran told him they didn't sleep together... and trust me joran won't lie to him.

many questions ...

Thanks Klaas...that is probably where I read it. I have wondered if it had anything to do with Rita being questioned again, or if the rumors of the late August arrests were already out.

Somewhere between August 14th. and August 28th? Freddy and Max Arends were being intertwined. Max was the sleepover guy, Freddy was the sleepover guy....Freddy was Freddy Arends...wonder where all that misinformation came from????
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #977 on: May 20, 2008, 11:58:56 AM »

TIA

many questions ...

Freddy.  Freddy, at one point said Joran came in and changed shirts. The story later changed.  That was during the first of the case.   Jackb
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #978 on: May 20, 2008, 12:14:10 PM »

is this a funeral home ?
http://www.mementomori.net/04147.html

strange website ! especialy when you click on go back

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #979 on: May 20, 2008, 12:16:05 PM »

is this a funeral home ?
http://www.mementomori.net/04147.html

strange website ! especialy when you click on go back

Yes it is a funeral home.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.